Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Living and age crises

Living and age crises

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

Lyolya
About Hindu sense and depression, has only have themselves in FaceBook several articles. Hope you use to anyone.
http://moly-min-may.livejournal.com/163 … mode=reply

Olia, thank you :) This is very an interesting the author. I remember, I his articles used in as a content in mailing. I, too, think, that depression this accumulation of potential. ???? than depression zatyazhnee and the graver, those stronger and stronger then spike in. Think although would Ilya Muromets has appeared here, which on furnace sat 30 years and 3 year. And then as embarked! So and in land on knee was is gone. Josip Skoko OK in it strength there are? :mybb:

Linen, not can with you to agree pro accumulation of potential. Perishing excuse :)
This rather time for blow-out of an unnecessary from life. Fair distribution. Awareness of and refusal from empty the fuss.
And then, where known, that Ilya Muromets lay on furnace on reason depression, not on reason conjures any disease?))

Оля wrote:

And then, where known, that Ilya Muromets lay on furnace on reason depression, not on reason conjures any disease?))

Ah this I so. By association parallel has carried :) my loose interpretation of.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Living and age crises