Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy

Mars retrogradnyy

Posts 1 to 20 of 104

Want remind everyone, that Mars 15 November moves away in retro, and on 2.5 month activity our slows. Important, apathy -- exactly, on own senses here (and by the, that say about own mood and attainment of familiar) already one senses.

And the opposite gender us than will undoubtedly grimace at?

Alas, but in some extent past. Be can, even irritability (energy Mars something go not outward, and apex). :(
At all, look, far Mars is mired after all still. Path retro -- from 13 th gr. Cancer to 25 th prodavat.
Have themselves here is'm, from 12 th back in 11 th, will pass again and on very itself, and on Venus under this. Again here "mystery Arshavin court" Commission in the.

Regyna wrote:

Generally, look, far Mars is mired after all still.

I have is 2 house. Given, that I again is underway with "your Celts", and work this boring after all and, bluntly say, mutornaya, not like would, to this as something had on finance. Here is still I wrote aspects of (only accurate, without Orbisa, to not be confused):
4-7.14 - 90 K6\ 12
11-14.12 - 90 Saturn
22-December 23th - 60 Jupiter
24-27 december - 120 Mercury
Further simply the :D
29-historical anniversaries / December 31 - 60 K5\ 120 K11
And strictly in New year :D 01-06.01.08 - 90 Venus 0 Uranus in 5 st fvn discretely pereformuliruya, can be said so: Relations with partners acquire a dynamic character with physical damaged easy and average of gravity Oct, un :D
And that concerns creative invoicing, then need to would unique activities occurring once until New Deal year, not want, to 2 and 5 homes conflicted out.

Can be, someone still will feature their Copy Hands? :)

I have Mars mostly on 12 goes, truth in late retroputi Kims in 11 th. Many work and this strongly limits in time and displaying the its activity. Secret activity nikako

I have Mars mostly on 12 goes, truth in late retroputi Kims in 11 th. Many work and this strongly limits in time and displaying the its activity. Secret activity and men no not envisioned until. Aspects of will the next:
- 120 Mars, 90 Pluto, 120 Uranus, 120 the Sun all in 4-m homes began yet another active stage of repairs :/
Throughout Mercury in 4 st in really late period it seems will help find optimal decision in household transformation
90 ICJ / IC- will have be torn between work and home
In a whole the end of the optimistic :)

Not know from whom - as, I have affairs, which on retro Mars began - with over very long. I remember, when Mars in retro movement on their natalnomu position has passed - I in marriage officially has entered (ah not in the same day :D) several degrees we all ??? waited for, but Mars was still retro. Ah and understandable, that very to stay.
And if conflicts any on retro-Mars occurred (not only with men), then in a result relations been broken up. And if break the or fix anything - the, too, - on decades.
I have on 7 home retro-movement now go will and aspects of almost to everything, i.e. will make (not revoke, so minornye)

The opposition Mars (r) - The sun will tell us results our creative activity, initiated on connecting and at all how we "themselves with the mustache." Aspects of from opposition is worth http, but this I slightly later. :P

Чукокала wrote:

Don’t know from whom - as, I have affairs, which on retro Mars began - with over very long. I remember, when Mars in a retro movement on their natalnomu position has passed - I in marriage officially has entered (ah not in the same day) several degrees we all ??? waited for, but Mars was still retro. Ah and understandable, that very to stay.

And if familiarity happened on retro the fighting top, then relations, too, be long? Or this longitude only on affairs is spreading?

And still, likely, this suggests that a man already well (or not very) familiar. :friends:

Вера wrote:

A if familiarity happened on retro the fighting top, then relations, too, be long? Or this longitude only to unfinished; suspending or limiting is spreading?

And here is this well was would test on practice :D, because theoretically familiarity should be to stay, but without real examples-of memories - this is only assumption.

Радуга wrote:

still, likely, this suggests that a man already well (or not very) familiar

Something I not very realized, Rainbow, that you had in mind ds6r545

Чукокала wrote:

A here is this well was would test on practice, because theoretically familiarity should be to stay, but without real examples-of memories - this is only assumption.

Here is I and is allowing :). There is I have such familiarity. Only that means to stay? Year-five-ten? Until speak, but familiarity it is difficult evolves. Can this precisely influence retro-Mars?
I why asked: Usually after all say, that contrary, retro -vliyanie negatively (familiarity on retro-merk. Are short-lived, as and novels of on retro-Venus). Here is and want deal, is whether Mars the exception.

Вера wrote:

something I not very realized, Rainbow, that you had in mind

I had in mind, that retro-Mars gives events or relations, associated with already among acquaintances men (not new familiarity).

Радуга wrote:

I had in mind, that retro-Mars gives events or relations, associated with already among acquaintances men (not new familiarity).

And, in this sense. :) No, this OK was familiarity - so a man Labyrinth, but. I about him already listened until of our familiarity :) He about me - there is no :)

The familiar my intends to days Music open (ah the, that it had Uranus third. On Sun goes, this flowers on and fdgf). In 10 House have Westerners Mars (???? direct continuous and 10 home manages. I it as can explain that deal she has not quickly goes in this no clothing left (there and on economy not strongly passes). But drive she has until there is. Question such:
Anyone saw opening the new enterprises (small, which on one man virtually held on) on a resident or on retro-Mars? Can I not rights and deal all ??? of moves that Skip (under certain conditions,)?

And I have retro-Mars on 12 goes and in really late path in 11 th Crosses. Some secret activity not envisioned, and here is difficulties in promoting their affairs there are already. Aspects of during this period:
120 Mars, Uranus, the Sun, Mercury in 4 st, 90 types in 4 st and 90 ICJ / IC - well fit the early another phase repairs in apartment and tearing between home and work.

Чукокала wrote:

The subject such:
Anyone saw opening the new enterprises (small, which on one man virtually held on) on a resident or on retro-Mars? Can I not rights and deal all ??? of moves that Skip (under certain conditions,)?

I not seen, but in as a the approach can makes sense advise it in this period to channel energy on internal affairs firms, until not ties of external ties, not queries activities?

Want offer all here is this exileSkyfall-my perfectly written! yre563

And I in strictly on retro-Mars (goes in my 1 home) gathered go on rates Grishino :)
Already interestingly, as all of this I have goes. (Polutorakvintil to my Sun and to him same sekstil Pluto)

Last edited by Morozz (Nov 14 2007 19:51:57)

And that? Creative approach to trial, samouglublenie. Again same masses will help. Or will. acute.gif

Радуга wrote:

Creative approach to trial, samouglublenie. Again same masses will help. Or will

Think, and the and another will :)

Incidentally, my with each retro vami in Raque in Natale in these days at all in a residue had a chance. Depression, however.

Радуга wrote:

can makes sense advise it in this period to channel energy on internal affairs firms, until not ties of external ties, not queries activities?

Point, "as dy theory my friend."
It an urge then. And no nails, okay, let us look, that will.
Irina,and pro friend with retro-vami, can be much detail? With what he had a chance in a residue? And long whether and much whether retrograden Mars in his map? (In sense rapid or stationary

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy