Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy

Mars retrogradnyy

Posts 21 to 40 of 104

Чукокала wrote:

Irina, and pro friend with retro-vami, can be much detail? With what he had a chance breakdowns? And long whether and much whether retrograden Mars in his map? (In sense rapid or stationary

Anna Eduardovna, I think (submit) that depression have him began then, when Mars became fixed ?. Now, he although would emerged on the telephone :)
Incidentally, here still such moment, have him soon DR. Can be even and with this stems.

In map Mars retro (as I understand) is gathering the speed and enters in loop, and already exiting from degree of Cancer in 7 House. About ago: Retro he became about 2 weeks until birthday

Thank you Irina, and the me long're interested, as citizens with retro vami are experiencing "native for themselves state of" in tranzitakh. And known such there is no quite, and can there is but I their maps not know. Dr., too, perhaps its role plays. Means "on native" able and in hospital in tranzitakh activity fully is suppressed. And you there is still such citizens with retro Mars, please in map there is? If yes, then write, please.

Incidentally, yesterday the opposition moon with Stutz. Vami was (the second half of days) - under this deal have one an over-familiar stretching muscle inflammation (Nimera), which I been mulling in principle not with over, the other (postrashe) had a chance with work from-for pressure, in school many my child swept on the emergency (made something with nuclear brain bank Circulation. In general a boy passed out directly in school), my child has broken there same glass. In general day the rich adventures and whatever something travmaticheskimi events. One hope, that have rest members of our crew, Mars Stutz. Not were spitting at personality points and turn Mars has passed unnoticed :bye:

By the way, yesterday the opposition moon with Stutz. Vami was (the second half of days)

And I have Zet why something shows, that this in the first half of days was.

One hope, that have rest members of our crew, Mars Stutz. Not were spitting at personality points and turn Mars has passed unnoticed

I have Mars Stutz. Was in virtually precise Trina with natalnym, but particularly meaningful accidents I as something not have observed, truth has been brewing for conflict with a man, but, apparently thanks to Trina, a man is gone from conflict and broke little new ground all in joke.

I have Mars goes on 9 home with goings in 8 th.
10.12-ist - the connections k.9d
16.12- 19.12 - sekstil Merk
20.12 -23.12 - trine to ASTs (in Natale squaring :()
27 december-historical anniversaries / December 31 - trine mile trek to Saturn
3.1 - 6.1 -soed with Rahu.
When Mars only moved in Rak, I successfully decided one, long not davavshiy contemplated question, concerning onfield facilities apartment. Replaced cover on gender. Triviality, and pleased [po [ierw My native Mars in Raque, and apparently weIl, deal matter. Now I have appeared new (long pending) troubles on home. Mars in Raque perhaps never can stop in altered and arrangements homes. vhgj :D

And I have, too, news. As only Mars At Chabysh 2005 in a retro, received a letter from first with solution increase the latest Made to Order (only-only launched) in 3.5 times! I.e. activities immediately Working, because as adjust on enormous simply volume of yes in short timeline I simply skidding, skidding, skidding on-the dire.

Чукокала wrote:

have said: So "on native" able and in hospital in tranzitakh activity fully is suppressed.

Anna Eduardovna, I not know, as have rest (I have little such known), and he said, that such have him first time. Incidentally, he yesterday got drunk, tansley and complained me on the telephone, that him poorly. :(
Mother my, with retro stationary Mars in 1997-yesterday and entire week like normally themselves feels (Ugh-Ugh) :)

Last edited by Morozz (Nov 16 2007 21:37:07)

Irina, thank you, of course, on one occasion conclusion to do prematurely, but all ???.

Fresh :) astronomical data:
"Planet quickly is gathering brightness, converging to Earth (after 19 December she starts from us gradually shifting away) and to his hostilities, which will mark 24 December in nascent constellation prodavat; under this its luster of will reach -1,6m, angular poperechnik the high - 16." This will be its the most "high" the opposition: For inhabitants medium-size latitudes Northern hemisphere Mars not global expansion coming so close to Zenith with 1298 Propulsion In addition precisely in this day, sooner on the morning, inhabitants Europe will be able see, as Little planet will close the Long. "
I think, that in December we all will on itself energy Mars, every in accordance with his card.
Ephemerides Mars in Raque and all forces directed on family, house. Here is and we acting on instruction stars, :) decided to purchase child cupboard. Turned to notvert, and have him work in several times more, than in this same time in previous years :/ Don’t only on us acts Mars. :D We'll have to wait is unknown how many or abandon. :(
Hence conclusion - this stance Mars very ever successful for all, who produces or sells goods for homes.
And for customers and buyers not very.

Helen wrote:

I think, that in December we all will on itself energy Mars, every in accordance with his card.

Still and because, that in December Mars shapes a series of important aspects of then d write about them much detail, until birdwatching):
11.12 - trine Venus-Mars
26th - incapable an exact the opposition Mars and organic
Historical anniversaries / December 31 - an exact the opposition Mars and Pluto
And 31 th same Mars Crosses in by

I.e. we see, that in late December Mars quite is active.

Радуга wrote:

4-7.14 - 90 K6\ 12

All are a good evening! Ah, began! Today at work was burned-out "tee." Well, that's dumpin 'exhaust, when I was in office. Up there was connected: A space heater, kettle and tape. 'll I or tea'm heating up some, or basking itself, or music include and corrected. The next number our program was tense, all right at work. Day after tomorrow meets, in including and me will "disassemble." Conflict on "an empty place", but there is nothing more global, than tempest in. Next squaring to Saturn devouring his children. rty

Татьяна wrote:

the Last Supper activity no

So can, evolves secret activity against you, for your its back.

And I have disease returned. Literally a month ago I its healed
But on retro-Mars again the relapse. Not.

Incidentally, very acutely slips work over new malities site. I been mulling, that we on rapid'll manage it, but on retro-Mars work clearly lingers. Hope, that although would to New year we will see a new Astrodome.

Радуга wrote:

Nu, began! Today at work was burned-out "tee"

My God my.
Flax, I already is tired tell about those crash, that priklyuchayutsya and priklyuchayutsya I have. And in Forum (which from, already not Drie Stoepen, yes and the sickness is from anesthesia already went, seems)’ve itemized. From nepochinennogo (on this moment) remained sofa. Ah and, change pipes in House continues (of the late and the brink not in sight, ah, this me at all love how not having a, that need to was winters wait, to and heating forever was the switched off, and water the Cold, then hot, then at all no, as today). Ah, and reasons a permanent fall of betting with your social network I have now: Provider radical change, with enlargement channels, a change in equipment and domestic ah-PI addresses has conceived. Precisely on retro-Mars. Half of cleanup and a significant part of the cities and suburbs sit on the same grid, that and I -- and the control permanent now have all: I.e. staff, then not, the only its grains network at all.
Still from news -- car a tooth had to-??? today take out that. Attempts cure not met success, already is tired to live on painkillers -- paradontolog (having looked a revolution and that there is happening), and then and surgeon decided: Guarantees, that tickles something there to forge, virtually no, and because cut to damn mothersbetter to remove. Sit now here is. No, anaesthesia until acts, but already on the sly sensitivity is beginning to to return.
Here is such here is affairs.

And I have contrary, activity is beginning to waking up (if remember, third. Retro Mars I have on 1 home walking).
But have friend my (have him third. Retro Mars on 7 goes), black had a continues, although I and tried his recall. Little helped. Friends have him crashed against in traffic accident on the week (well that not to the). So that he again in alaskan wilderness. :(

Regyna писала:Сижу теперь вот... никакая, анестезия пока действует, но уже потихоньку чувствительность начинает возвращаться...

Сочувствую, удаление хоть и не большая, а все же операция.
Одно думаю Вас утешет- нет зуба, скоро уйдут и проблемы с ним связанные.

Радуга wrote:

I been mulling, that we on rapid'll manage it, but on retro-Mars work clearly lingers.

With a not only you lingers, we a new began to on retro the produce markets to do and until now of the late the brink not in sight, but this as something not especially disturbing: Sooner or later-either Shah die on our carpet, either donkey boy sdohnet. And here is "a speeding" technique and the brake on an empty place already strapon. Incidentally, I have retro Mars on 7 home goes, partners and truth all altogether in some extreme attempt.
Regina, feed, just something and a half month remained before, as Mars unfold, although can feel any better, when he in by Kims :blink:

Regyna wrote:

A from news -- car a tooth had to-??? today take out that.

Tanja, I'm so sorry for :( Zuba's this such deal. Pro technique I at all I'll shut up. And at all want until Spring where any in sleep sign.

Радуга wrote:

The Day After Tomorrow meets, in including and me will "disassemble." Conflict on "an empty place", but there is nothing more global, than tempest in.

Yes perishing, srogo with you from-for tee.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy