Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy

Mars retrogradnyy

Posts 41 to 60 of 104

Астролог wrote:

Yes perishing, srogo with you from-for tee.

Why from-for tee? :blink:

You like about this wrote.

Regyna wrote:

Uvy, but in some extent past. Be can, even irritability (energy Mars something go not outward, and apex).

Tanya, as you accurately Jhon has a good point. "They" deals with its domestic raskolbasom, see whether. Time as specifically were picking up. I have until use consistently skvadratilos and fulfilled. To 6 / 12 safely overblew, razruliv situation, 90 Saturn - blessed like quietly themselves was driving, I to governmental superiors prior carefully in this moment met.

Tell, and I here is this week has found its next of kin through Odnoklassniki. Ru, and yesterday my a long a losing girlfriend emerged. , too, through this site to shag it,. This on Mars retro? He I have on 11 home walking, came from 9, manages 10 and 4 (included). Aspect of couple of days such - Mars 150 Long in 6 House.

Lud_mila wrote:

statement, and I here is this week has found its next of kin through Odnoklassniki. Ru, and yesterday my a long a losing girlfriend emerged. , too, through this site to shag it,. This on Mars retro? He I have on 11 home walking, came from 9, manages 10 and 4 (included). Aspect of couple of days such - Mars 150 Long in 6 House.

Yes it seems like.

Lud_mila wrote:

statement, and I here is this week has found its next of kin through Odnoklassniki. Ru, and yesterday my a long a losing girlfriend emerged

Site is gathering popularity on retro-Mars :)
I yesterday with his a classmate there "made friends." Although we and in the real life see each other, camping on K. In one city of live :)

Lud_mila wrote:

This is on Mars retro?

Need to still Mercury look, and moon

Incidentally, interesting surveillance. Retrogradnyy Mars in the Twins (in shall with Uranus) was have Sofia's college Kowalevski. She has same and Mercury in an tyki

During ingressii Mars retrogradnogo in by watch the increasing number of injuries under endurance and short trips. In ties with this has increased number of of stress pains in back and ruptures. In one only Decoupling from 20 people, in a. I serve, 2 contractor tripping over pace (ankle! :huh:

Marina wrote:

During the ingressii Mars retrogradnogo in by watch the increasing number of injuries under endurance and short trips.

Marina, thank you for interesting surveillance :rolleyes:

I have as something famously the return of the Mars during coming in a direct movement. During any ironing doing linen seems to have melted a spoon have a flat iron, rastopiv themselves and socket. If still minutes 15 petted would, then not know, than would this all ended. And so. Has become off - and saw potekshuyu resistant plastics. Tugged all and with trembling hands :worried: Electricity retained. Only need now to think that to do with outlets and iron :( Uranus like in aspects raze not the return of the. Strange.

Last edited by Вера (Feb 2 2008 15:52:25)

Вера wrote:

Uranus like in aspects raze not the return of the. Strange.

Belief, on time you to iron ended, means intuition the good :). Can be watch on moment oplavki aspects of from transit planets to natalnomu Uranus.

Чукокала wrote:

You can watch on moment oplavki aspects of from transit planets to natalnomu Uranus

Now still times dreamt tranzity. Uranium in opposition to the very itself - already almost seceded from contributed (one minute has remained :)). Moon in kvintile to Uranus, and Chiron - in kvinkokse to him. Can be Asts Transit blended with Uranus, but time not remember accurately. Interestingly, this quintile helped prosperous conclusion any ironing doing? :)
And at all the this not intuition worked, and linen ended :D MA – It on time, need to say.

Last edited by Вера (Feb 4 2008 17:19:09)

Ah, exactly, At Chabysh 2005. Rassylochku tomorrow all would gain, I there as could all detail have outlined. Can be to discuss :glasses: By the way, there I concerned compounds the Sun-Mars in past year, so have us already theme there is:

Can be look and want to first. In general, go! :flag:

Imbabers with themselves. I have Mars R will pass on 4-Mu home and will make offers squaring to natalnomu Sun in 6 forge the In general, "even" show already was, when direct continuous Mars was already in a loop and anodyne this degree: Was hard moment in relations with friend, but because I have in Natal between them sekstil, albeit raskhodyaschiysya yes and overall von diesel inflaming public attitudes modicum and on the harsh, but love, then theme as something vyrulilas in airy construction of (estssst-but my by attempting). Now in mid-January I await the a repeat of Pasadoblya :hobo: yes still in January 'lunare the produce markets on kuspide 8 th homes yes in of increasing to Pluto. In general hard moment.

Correct pro themselves. Mars goes on 1 home, from 9 homes, makes 180 to Venus in 7 house. Predict energization axis relations. Quote from a D. T "Goroskop instant predictions by":

epitaph

Driving forces opposition suggest entanglements, in which the only solution is compromise. Events, associated with the opposition, cannot be change or eliminate; should take their such, what they there is. During such a aspects there is the likelihood separation or losing. What would planet nor were in opposition, such aspects of are always moments the acquisition of invaluable experience, because are accompanied by difficulties.

In short, me will have to accept such, as there is. Although wanted explode and send all away. We shall-will see.

Lud_mila wrote:

and I'm quoting D. T "Goroskop instant predictions by":

Liusya, and where graffical took? You can made there pro squaring write?

Lud_mila wrote:

Although wanted explode and send all away.

This have you now, on this moment such a activation Venus? Or will be even? And "rehearsal" from direktnogo position Mars on this F on you not's been tracking? This very conveniently to do, if're leading some. And at all. This same not forever (I mean in mind "send all away") :) our some and all.

Lud_mila wrote:

Mars goes on 1 home, from 9 homes

This as?

Ah and I, too, join you to friendly companies :blush:
I have Mars At Chabysh 2005 in the early 2 house and goes back in 1 th until Asts. On path will incorporate to with Saturn only for concrete., form trine to Neptune sextile, Venus, sekstil to Pluto, squaring to Mars only for concrete., Uranus and Sun. So same aspektiruet all corners :1 to 7 connection with Asts, 4-10 sekstilem-Trinom. In general fun of the junior it seems will. :D
Surveillance: On the in a loop square sun-Uranus-Mars strongly Roman Tyrtov, years 10 so not symptoms. Now hard became preoccupied with physical workouts and air-denied, hope in retro-phase Mars "would incorporate" my efforts :rain:

Татьяна wrote:

Wu me Mars At Chabysh 2005 in the early 2 homes and goes back in 1 th until Asts. On path will incorporate to with Saturn only for concrete., form trine to Neptune sextile, the produce markets, sekstil to Pluto, squaring to Mars only for concrete., Uranus and Sun. So same aspektiruet all corners :1 to 7 connection with Asts, 4-10 sekstilem-Trinom. In general fun of the junior it seems will.

Nothing itself, how many aspects of! It seems, rest you only dream about? Tanya, you modicum otpisyvaysya on least passage. Interestingly same.

Татьяна wrote:

Now hard became preoccupied with physical workouts and air-denied, hope in retro-phase Mars "would incorporate" my efforts

Let us hope! Take care of health :yep:

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, you modicum otpisyvaysya on least passage. Interestingly same.

And me the as interestingly! Of course, Lena update my. Here is now Mars in the second At Chabysh 2005 and reinforced to several podzabytoy topic raising ? / .500 Although think outcome hardly would be a positive.

Радуга wrote:

Liusya, and where graffical took?

A hundred years as bought. :)

Радуга wrote:

You can made there pro squaring write?

I have themselves in an online journal pro all aspects of wrote. Can and here to duplicate. Here is only this common things for all aspects of: Natal and transit, so is obtained not in subject. Far posting?

Татьяна wrote:

This is as?

This as have Brady: Natalno Mars in 9 House, camping on E. Mars I have always brings veeniya his natalnogo homes - 9. Transit Mars goes on 1 natalnomu home.

Радуга wrote:

A "rehearsal" from direktnogo position Mars on this F on you not's been tracking?

What even? Mars after all in 20 gr. Lion At Chabysh 2005, Venus in 20 gr. Have. No rehearsals not was, camping on K. Mars this degree still not anodyne. He further in it and moved of ago.
If look at all the last time, then was blooms dispute with one madam. As times on subject Mars, "war."

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 23 2009 11:08:33)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy