Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy

Mars retrogradnyy

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

Татьяна wrote:

A Pluto something Transit shapes squaring to axis 4-10 homes.

And what? You refused?

I have retro-Mars now on really "bottom", in connecting with IC. Is felt as energy downturn, forces at all there is no despite finer psychological state.

Радуга wrote:

And what? You refused?

Promised think until Monday, here is tomorrow and refuse.

Can and correctly. On such a Novolunii as something not very.

Respected forumchane! I hasten to inform you an news: Today in 20 hours 9 minutes (on Moscow) Mars unfolding in a direct movement. I shall remind, that in in movement he was with 20 December past year, and in loop penetrated still before (however, on the subject see Higher).

So, what summary on this about like would to imagine. Mars I have behaved on 4-Mu home, with easy goings in 3 th. Particularly and aspects of he not did. So. Opposition to those respects and kvadraturu to Sun and compound with IC. What were surveillance on this about? First, have us began renovating facade homes on the Olympic program. Second, were macabre the control with using it, had to reverse provider. Still in the list crisis engulfed was change of the castle in reduces doors. On. Quite suddenly situation the situation, when had to special former schoolmates for one shares. So broke a, that have mostly guys. This, incidentally, srezonirovalo with absent organic in my 11-have home as enlargement circle friends. Thus, confirms, that on retro-Mars "come from" already familiar men.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Mars retrogradnyy