Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » What planet replies for demography of?

What planet replies for demography of?

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

Recently consulted for girl. She has there is two options dropping out and respectively work abroad:
- demographic research, statistics, policy;
- organization meetings, holidays and etc.
She not knows that choose. And I until not was able to answer :cool:
Me seems in demographics widely implicated Pluto and still. Jupiter. Eighth house in map can be look perhaps :O.
Respected Astrologers can there is have someone opinion on this issue :rolleyes:

In mundannoy astrology moon traditionally associate with narodonaseleniem. Can be, and to demographics this has directly attitude? If anything fertility rate as functions moon this not contradicts.

Of course same Long replies for functions childbearing, fertility rate. I its quite issued from mind :/
Although with other hand, Long all-??? unbelievably planet, and with large masses people, at the state level work top planet. Can be worth watch aspects of moon with senior planets? Look KwaZulu Natal, owing progression and solyar?

Helen wrote:

Watch the KwaZulu Natal, owing progression and solyar?

Wait, wait, wait, Lena, we now about than are talking? About man or particular countries? How I understand subject (modicum in mundannoy and not is strong) in maps countries not case personality planets. And precisely moon everywhere replies for people. Incidentally, accidentally in our guest discovered exile on site, the knighted Professor precisely mundannoy astrology http://astrology.at.ua

Are talking about young girl. Than it better engage? Far go learn in Russian engineering? She has two proposals on at school -demograficheskaya statistics and etc. And organization meetings, holidays (than, incidentally, she now in our country very successfully Hypnotizes). In natalnoy map she has there is testimony and on the first and on the second attractive opportunity (Pluto Chinese system. 10d. In Trina with Markus Merk in 5dome and all of this in a closed for with Jupiter and famous Neptune Fountain - with Trinom and sekstilem). All methods glee show, that to fall she will learn abroad.

And its the very far pulling? That more likes?

Pulling its all more on 5-Mu home. But and demography of she not rejects :rolleyes:

If she has Mercury in 5 st House, it will help awareness. Can be, any tests on professional profile try?

She me as to astrologu turned. Believe in me and astrology. All that I it wrote six months ago fulfilled. Not want fall in its the eyes of.

Helen wrote:

You believed me in me and astrology.

Ah times went such a a spree, you know, plant its data in lichku. Than will be able, those and help. I correctly realized, that it need to choose between demographics and songs-dancing?

Lena, I dreamt map and here is my opinion. Of course, young girl need listen to its heart and considers, that it says the mind. Blindly go for opinion astrologer this unwise. But, because, question ??? were issued, propose a its option: Demographics. Why? To mention the profession, look at 6 and 10 homes. Blood regardless 6 th Mercury she has is in 5 forge the This may to speak, of course, and about creative work. But. 5 th house is mired in by and all same this a badge of, sklonyayuschiy more to mental work, to analysis, calculations and to everything else little talked to were songs-folk dances During. But still the larger emphasis makes Pluto. He blood regardless 10 th homes and is in 8 forge the We remember, that one of his meanings this house death. Types-masses. On-my, for demographics more than suited. And then me several embarrasses position of Saturn on DSTs. Not think, that man with so position can deeply military chain celebratory atmosphere. In my opinion, of course same.

Thanks to, Lena for the answer. To doubt in its analytical grievances about me forces the opposition Mercury Neptune. Saturn on DSTs? Not know. She summer is leading and organizing kids’holidays in House vacation, there same the manager. She has still there is projects Pavlador-elite plan.

Helen wrote:

She summer is leading and organizing kids’holidays in House vacation, there same the manager. She has still there is projects Pavlador-elite plan.

I.e. experience there is? And in demographics there is? If not, the that its forces to doubt in choosing? Usually we easily selecting the, that already know and that well bad listeners to do. But as in a whole career have girls incapable? Very interestingly watch as works types.

Helen wrote:

Somnevatsya in its analytical grievances about me forces the opposition Mercury Neptune

This yes. With other hand, the availability of opposition not means absence of analytical data (Mercury in the Twins, stronger Neptune Sagittarius), but creates in the process problems: Propensity to mysticism, obmanchivost goals, plans, dynamic dreams. Here lot more need to dreams from reality separate and all normally will. If same to talk about professional activities, then can be matted, the vague situation, associated with pay (Neptune Chinese system. 2 st). ???? will have it all time be active and purposeful (Mars and Jupiter in than 2 st). Again same, Jupiter manages 11 st yes in opposition to Pluto (Chinese system. 10 th): What something difficulties, associated with's disco and achievements career goals.
With the third hand, Pluto and Merk in Trina, prof. It-Ventotene in a whole must solidify quickly and easily (at least), aptly (on greater). With fourth hand, consider the Sun as need in both. The sun she has in 4 st House. In principle can be interpret as "fest in House." Plus sekstili to Mars in 2 st and Saturn devouring his children in 7 st: Support surrounding yes activity much concerned about making still no one not have too many... Spoons. But I all same inclination is to over another demographics:

1. The. 10 th in 8 forge the
2. Twins do manage 5 and 8.

Lena, await the your comments. Interestingly, that same she all-??? chooses Rouseff?

Agree with you. Pluto blood regardless 10 th in 8 st with in tune aspects gives testimony to social work and demographics in including. On projections watch and all same more inclination is to its pyatidomnym Ivanovna. Will inform, when chooses Rouseff.
Incidentally, I in late summer asked aid in date choice operations for grade to. Then all lack said, that need to to decide problem with psychologist or unconventional by. She long has gone and now hasn't visits experienced physician’s and psychotherapist. The need in operations until faded, Ugh-Ugh. So, that we here they not simply so, and usefully for people. :boast:

Helen wrote:

So, that we here they not simply so, and usefully for people.

Reality most importantly :bb:

Helen wrote:

projections watch and all same more inclination is to its pyatidomnym Ivanovna.

And why? Tell us why pliz. Frankly, quite there is no time look prognostiku. Can be, you spill their considerations and together we shall estimate?

I have broke a as compound intuitions and astrology. To bill detail anew on all methods glee will take half-day. If can carve out time, then I will strike such feat - write :)

Listen, and can it please engage statistics on children and youth?

I already'm confused. :cool: magnfical it, that it had there is data and moreover and Different opportunities. She has at all a strong map and many talents and energy. :)

Riga-wand :rolleyes: Lena, on what period you it did forecast? When the planned trip? When will become valid question about choosing occupational?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » What planet replies for demography of?