Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Artistic salon » Interesting films

Interesting films

Posts 1 to 20 of 28

Dreamt yesterday the film "Prophet" or "Next" with Nicholas Cage. In late movie the hero utters such words (write roughly, as memorized the :cool:): "Have future there is one feature of - when his (future) 's sounding, it immediately same is changing" T. E. On in the future we thereby on him also have a constitutional right. As such a stance plank with unique and Fortune-teller? Why same people so aggressively seek to to know their future? (But not all :))

On days revised downward the film "Master and Margarita" with the high almost consecutive 11 series :O The composition itself an ambiguous and National. Points out on themselves attention phrase Theatre on in conversation with Berlioz. Quote from a from books: "Times, two. Mercury in the second House. Moon has moved. Six-misfortune to. Evening-seven. - and loudly and happily hollered: - you they will cut it off head! "
Have someone there is ideas launched this phrase. Or this simply set of words?

Helen wrote:

and I'm quoting from books: "Times, two. Mercury in the second House. Moon has moved. Six-misfortune to. Evening-seven. - and loudly and happily hollered: - you they will cut it off head! "

Smiled I a series of publications, where on this moment shunted attention. In my opinion, this set of words, but in one the publication (not remember perishing where) have bonded this with those, that from Berlioz kept material affluence (2 house) writers (Mercury) and type this his retribution Lenkoran for unfair division goods. How I remember on their fears precisely in the in question, evening must were share ???? on meeting of MASSOLlT (at least speech about them commanded).

Well have come up with pro material affluence. :rolleyes:
In my opinion, can be after all syazat the second house with Taurus. Taurus replies for a neck,’s throats. And Mercury, points, that all will happen quickly, on the process, in vehicles. And far plummeting has Long and figures? :cool:

Helen wrote:

Taurus replies for a neck,’s throats

Yes, indeed.

Helen wrote:

A Mercury, points, that all will happen quickly, on the process, in vehicles.

, too, cool surveillance vxcgfdtr But this little that makes clear both in a whole, unfortunately.

Helen wrote:

A far plummeting has Long and figures?

Judging by around the, speech goes about an idle those respects, "without appreciation." Again same, this may insinuate, that already nothing change cannot be, all's a foregone conclusion. And pro figures - not know. :blin:
At all, want say, that as only not peretolkovyvali MIM. Laureate date Aoyama on the basis of full moon and days weeks. Was would, perhaps, interestingly watch astrological tranzity those days. Incidentally, in movie strongly's been moved time on few years. If I am not mistaken, then in book speech goes about 1929 Year (if anything Bulgakov began his write in 1928 year).

Subject I partly weathered here. Lena, you not regulation against?

An interesting cartoon "Rusalka". The commercial ten-minute, severe, so here not prikruchivayu, and I allow exile on its FaceBook.

The film about family karma, about how, if sin human remains neiskuplennym, then his son or grandson of necessarily will collide precisely with so same.

And who looks detective "O-oh, obsessive" on 1 channel after "Time"? :)

:no:'m only news mostly, and that an interesting the film?

Lero4ka wrote:

and that an interesting the film?

I like :). Similarly, the not dumb and the plot an interesting, with historical cut (they in whodunit always interesting since). All head I am racking "who same killed butler"?

Радуга wrote:

Everyone head I am racking "who same killed butler"?

Can Merkurianets :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

Perhaps Merkurianets

Why? :) )

Lero4ka wrote:

Perhaps Merkurianets

I look. Adore such detectives!

Tanja, and as you thinking who this? :glasses: Deputatul este, 'm a photographer or Advokat? MP, it seems, disappears, although, navernka widely implicated in what any the dirty history. With the rest two it is unclear. Labouring people and've been running for them in of female of advisers Advokat, in proizvoditeley, can, 'm a photographer? Something it's a discrepancy.

Радуга wrote:

Pugal and've been running for them in of female of advisers Advokat, in proizvoditeley, can, 'm a photographer? Something it's a discrepancy.

Me seems, that MP nor under than in terms of assassinations, and here is lawyer with photographer as something can be together collaborations were established?

Lena, was "butler" :D I today, specifically after viewing news, has remained before watching TV :D I OK pro butler something literally realized :D (here is boom-boom-boom :blush:) sit, 'm. Await the when same pro him speech deadlocked :rain: reckoning, in short I have :mybb: I so understand this krovi :rolleyes: and I OK "attach this" not know. Who there whom nailed :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

And figs his knows :question: I question instead asked, map opened - released Merkurianets :D

Татьяна wrote:

“I don’t seems, that MP nor under than in terms of assassinations, and here is lawyer with photographer as something can be together collaborations were established?

Me, too, seems, that have MPs their dirty's it hanging. Pro a lawyer it turned out, that this he was running in of female of advisers and labouring people prostitutes. But this because, that in childhood have him was trauma on soil violence maniac. About photographer as something too unambiguously :no: There another the mysterious blockbuster - a man, which polices the the deputy of the. But he can be father some from killed prostitutes.

Lero4ka wrote:

I OK pro butler something literally realized

Yes this such a cliche phrase :)) pro detectives :))

Lero4ka wrote:

and I OK "attach this" not know. Who there whom nailed

In our days someone recycles all killings Jack-the Ripper. Known was history, his so and not rounded up. Ah here is, have us already 4 corpse, remained 5 th% -)

Lero4ka wrote:

released Merkurianets

Interestingly. Merkurianets there journalist, she same and potential victim, she same and dona frail, which is investigating this deal :) hardly this she :tired:

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t, too, seems, that have MPs their dirty's it hanging. Pro a lawyer it turned out, that this he was running in of female of advisers and labouring people prostitutes. But this because, that in childhood have him was trauma on soil violence maniac. About photographer as something too unambiguously There another the mysterious blockbuster - a man, which polices the the deputy of the. But he can be father some from killed prostitutes.

Yes, on good must be any unwarranted growth an endgame. Ah today are able to satisfy its curiosity. And at all the film Oh, okay, yeah cesspits, constantly in tensions holds and until the end of remain doubts who same II?

And me said who murderer. I even be disappointed. :surprise:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Artistic salon » Interesting films