Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Arthur Houphouet Doyle

Arthur Houphouet Doyle

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Was born 22 on May 1859 year, his a biography detail izlojena here.
His kosmogramma 6600m interesting here is with what perspective. First, man entire life avant with deeply involved in spiritualism. And mystique. That can on this to point fingers in map? Compound the Sun-Uranus in the Twins (the exit beyond conventional in mentality sphere) and sekstil to Neptune sextile. Although, in my opinion, little this. Second, his literary activities. Mercury Oh Pluto in Taurus. Detectives in principle well "go" under these connection, and Taurus helped Houphouet Doylyu earn this literary hard, incidentally, he and house built on its lifetime earnings on Yeo labor. And very seems interested in this ties squaring Mercury-Saturn! Have Doyle, actually were difficult relations with their heroes, Holmes he simply hated :) Boor with women him good. Venus 60 Jupiter gave sustained marriage (this under the produce markets in Ovne, and after death the first spouse the second marriage, happy until the most death.
And here is with father Houphouet Doyle, actually not quite understandable. If borrow as significator father the Sun, then there is no clear rulings on his drunkenness and mental disorder subsequently. Sekstil to Neptune sextile. This not the, in my opinion. And here is if take signifikatorom Saturn, then, on my view, here more convincing instructions: Saturn 90 Mercury-Pluto.
Of course would, us here helped would knowledge precise time birth this a glorious writer.

Rainbow, so time his birth complainants received replies stating in one of of imported astrological books (there are collected maps known people and long time rozhdniya), and name not remember, because long smiled, there time on categories "A" quite accurately long. If want, I in free time level decisions their records?
(On his map telltale were on kursru any karmic astrology, so that somewhere his data I have there is :)

Чукокала wrote:

If want, I in free time level decisions their records?

Me seems, that this was would all interestingly :)

On anyone case from base see Here
22 mai 1859 à 04h55 à Edinburgh (Royaume-Uni)

Ludmila, thank you for intresnyy resource :), and I have data accurately such same ASTs in the Twins, ICJ in Vodolee, can do coincide with the State on site.

Чукокала wrote:

can do coincide with the State on site.

And I have no :( ASTs in 19 :4 7 prodavat, ICJ in 7 :2 5 have (and need to 23 and 10).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Arthur Houphouet Doyle