Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Mechanism materialize thought

Mechanism materialize thought

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

The, that our thoughts materialize - already long not news (about this already even the film typically recognized to lift, but little who belongs to this seriously, because. First, because then will have take responsibility for their thought before quality his life - camping on E. Recognize, that in nenastupivshem success to blame not "bad they" and not abstract "luck", and only you himself (and)! А во-вторых, (даже если уже есть готовность взять на себя ответственность) логический ум еще не верит до конца в то, что это работает, так как по логике результаты, наступившие "после" совсем не обязательно являются результатами, наступившими "в следствии", а чтобы эту логику (результатов как следствия мыслей) можно было обнаружить, нужно хотя бы иметь представление о механизме материализации мысли. (Понятно, что это относится не ко всем, а только к интеллектуалам-антиэзотерам и тем, кто до сего момента ничего не слышал об этом, потому как все остальные уже давным давно пользуются какими-нибудь техниками материализации мысли, вроде Волшебной палочки).

So here is, hypothesis mechanism materialize thought. This hypothesis came me during listening audio statements condemning, Betty Alice was, when she in another times essentially repeated thought, that for successful Command trance "it is important be in shell-shocked very, and expect good, expect pleasant outcome." T. E., if not expect moreover, that C goes in trans and him will well, C not goes in trans. Does the progression escape you? Are looking.

As expectation outcome in communication two man affects outcome their communication? Is worth understand this in the context fundamentals systemic thinking, and mechanism materialize thought becomes obvious. No mystery! Let us we explain all on order.

Basic (the necessary here) principles systems.

1. The world consists of systems. Each system consists of other systems (its elemetov) and is element of system greater scale. Simple example - cell, man, society.

2. Have each system there is function, and function defines system. Take any human body, any department or own unit in commercial organizations, any organization on market. Market gives money companies for what she makes (sells, rolls, provides), human organism harbors and contains every concrete its body, too, not from simple love to authorities :)

3. System form not elements, and connections between elements, military fulfilling system their functions. Known medical fact - for 2 year in human the body not remains nor one old cells, and people in a whole can continue to look and feel also. In firms collaborators come and go, and life companies continues.

4. Ties between elements always exist in both of the late (type "request-the answer", "action and reaction") - i.e. each the link in the system has feedback, strong those or different way. And, that it is important, every element of in the system has loop feedback also and from the system itself through elements, with whom he directly stems. And contrary ties can be share on "which increase" and "balansiruyuschuyu" (Joseph O'Connor "The Art systemic thinking"), which, if been, reinforce or powers balancing state of (and / or function) system. For example, sensations pleasure and pain in survivors organisms, as reaction their organism on their behavior. Bonuses and Layoff in organizations or respect and his the absence of in collectives, as reaction system on behavior rights.

Now let us review to example with into a tranny.

When was referred works with client, have them to be sure there is contact and interaction (direct and flip ties) and the total task (function). I.e., they represent a system. To influence system can every of them, but the, who commits itself to lead role (for example, was referred), chooses way to implementation tasks (functions system). Thus, having entered trans and expecting trance from client, was referred defines as a way implementation tasks trans for the entire system. And until his expectation trance from client there is, it supports which increase (under movement to the trance state) and balansiruyuschuyu (under an attempt movement from trance) contrary ties (which are manifest in behavior, as rule, unconsciously, so as a conscious attention is busy other). And, in a result, through while, (depends on opportunities client enter in transovoe state of and his rapporta with a general practitioner) C inevitably it turns out in shell-shocked.

And now let us translate this model in a wide communicative context and all will become terminally clear. In anybody human constantly lives a huge number of thought. And any thought simply "kicking", and which something arise so persistently, that occupy a significant part of his attention and become his expectations (sometimes utterly bessoznatelnymi). Surrounding us the world - that is a big system with high complexity, and deliberately we not can foresee even 10% all plausible stecheniy circumstances. But if has consistently "bomb" for this system specific "requests" (namely this and make our expectations), then through while, (depends on opportunities world and of our rapporta with him) our expectation outcome taking outcome. And there is no in this no mystery - simple expectation and usilivayuschaya and balansiruyuschaya flip the link, asymmetric--the in our behavior (typically, unconscious on, so as a conscious attention is busy other).

P.S. This mechanism, incidentally, well explains, why have people in moments their identity and spiritual growth suddenly is beginning to occur a large number of not the most pleasant events, although seemed would - man grew, had developed - must begin much white had a. This indeed so, but in the very moment, when chelove only became on bumping, his the rapport (contact) with the system, too, became better and the link has become faster. And so, his pozitiv managed still only withdraw in system (and system need while,, to react and return feedback), and contrary deal old "an" (Neolam col. - results past action) expense of good contact, too, have become to return faster. Here is and arises a sense of imbalances, which in eastern terminology often explains, as "create everything said an." In general something, and the very word "karma" this not primitive religious expression of, and the term, describing as times the very mechanism, which and devoted this article. And in completing the want offer - let us in his consciousness create a good karma for of our world! :-)

Yegor Bulygin
Source of http://nlping.ru/?id=17C895A4-F4611-574C6567

Thank you for article, Yupiterus!
http://cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/b055.gif

Upiterus wrote:

for successful Command trance "it is important be in shell-shocked very, and expect good, expect pleasant outcome."

Know, that me this was reminded? Eventual in image actor. The actor enters in role, plays maximally convincingly and infects negative moods the entire hall. I.e. if you something like it or, vyrabatyvay in itself ensured into cannon fodder. So that whether?
And still it occurs to. Here is imagine, that on human these are difficult tranzity. And we his for this metodikoyu. That will? Tranzity move would not work?

Upiterus wrote:

This mechanism, incidentally, well explains, why have people in moments their identity and spiritual growth suddenly is beginning to occur a large number of not the most pleasant events, although seemed would - man grew, had developed - must begin much white had a. This indeed so, but in the very moment, when chelove only became on bumping, his the rapport (contact) with the system, too, became better and the link has become faster. And so, his pozitiv managed still only withdraw in system (and system need while,, to react and return feedback), and contrary deal old "an" (Neolam col. - results past action) expense of good contact, too, have become to return faster. Here is and arises a sense of imbalances, which in eastern terminology often explains, as "create everything said an." In general something, and the very word "karma" this not primitive religious expression of, and the term, describing as times the very mechanism, which and devoted this article.

This indeed so. On itself all experienced and continue to receive on full program. Like would all understand, all know about right Mind, but is worth losing control of thoughts remains ready, about infliction and not say, immediately same return on full program. Sometimes me this seems strongly unjust. Why I must control every thought, and other can be all - thought, words, actions. Then comes understanding of its responsibility for people, which from me depend, for peace, on which I influence, am their clear conscience and. Generally life continues.

Helen wrote:

Why I must control every thought, and other can be all - thought, words, actions.

Flax, and why you one is, that them can be all? You after all know not of strangers obstructions.

I not mean, people, which work head or those which have thought is filled with force. Say about surrounding humans, mostly on zavodskomu collective. There is of course, karma and return have them, but she color-inverted in time. Someone can afford to get drunk until cut-off brain drain, someone - years look series and all, or to commit alone and those same enabled irresponsible actions, chatting and to gossip that --something and camping on D. Understandable, if to drink all time, then be a little tender liver and opposite blow will, but years through 10 in worst case.

Lena, me seems I understand about than you speak.

Helen wrote:

Who something can allow

I not think, that someone of these people allowsitself the or different behavior. Think, that have some at all there is no sensations alternatives. This, rather, can be called specified, was the behavior and perishing, of course, without any comprehend. And here is you as times ??? can itself allowbe on the rise or in depression. Don my thought?

Of course understand. Understand and the that the key word here "awareness" and I have personally, on order arising personality and character, still and "responsibility" and "control." Can period such :) But I for good reason Iicaa hate whining, that oops as me hard to control thought. Vxcgf, than something hooked article and srezonirovala. ????? its way and its grains the burdens imposed. And and success at is unknown whom harder to who understands and suffers or the, who not understands, not searching for causes and suffers.

Lena, and can smaller responsibility and control?

For example, chatting that --something :D nor about than not to think. Not is obtained.

There is no, Ew be less charged (this I at all arguing against, not pro you), more a spontaneous, more natural.

Interesting theme :)

Upiterus wrote:

What, that our thoughts materialize - already long not news

Indeed so :)
But me interestingly here is that - why in certain periods arise thought in laid direction?

Upiterus wrote:

In anybody human constantly lives a huge number of thought. And any thought simply "kicking", and which something arise so persistently, that occupy a significant part of his attention and become his expectations (sometimes utterly bessoznatelnymi).

Why any "kicking", and which something arise enough persistently?
And at all, where they arise. To example, in my anybody never arises thought to address policy or have husband kill a foreigner …

Upiterus wrote:

But if has consistently "bomb" for this system specific "requests" (namely this and make our expectations), then through while, (depends on opportunities world and of our rapporta with him) our expectation outcome taking outcome.

T.’s we are starting "bomb" requests on a certain categories …
And even, sometimes I wonder if (when suddenly, come thought in laid direction :glasses:), we this "– my", then whether this whose something. T. E., either I naturally woo their thoughts remains ready … people, situation, then whether this I "hips on their wave of."

Lero4ka wrote:

(when suddenly, come thought in laid direction),

On-my, nor one thought "suddenly" not comes, for it there is always the prerequisite in a particular consciousness. Another matter, that this the prerequisite can utterly not acknowledge. We after all all perfectly know, that unconsciousness there is and manages us about-about-Chen even strongly, simply we stubbornly not want agree with those, that not can his recognize (except, perhaps, engineering uslovok unconscious with professional a psychologist or the psychotherapist. Yes and the far not always). But can be be of a grateful for cues. After all if you have observed thought and subsume its as "thought-suddenly", means, something from your deep depth tries to clamber out resurfaced. This OK cool. There is with than tinker ;)

Lero4ka wrote:

me interestingly here is that - why in certain periods arise thought in laid direction?

Mercury, his aspects of under this have been thinking of Was?
Merck-natalnyy (and that there his aspects he), Merck-Transit (what especially). In progressiyakh (especially derivatives and electrical substation), in Lunarakh, too,.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Mechanism materialize thought