Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Culinary prescriptions for » KiNovskiy bake culinary recipes

KiNovskiy bake culinary recipes

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

obscheobrazovatelnykh KONKURS ON BEST tortilla recipe By novogodnemu STOLU!
Conditions such: The simplicity enforcement, availability products, originialnost. Uploading of prescriptions for in visiting THIS section topic until noon 31 th December. Winner articulate democratically, i.e. by universal suffrage!
Winner can choose gift himself! Him will go book "Money well affect woman"(who it comes argued would?) or "Sex positions"(for enlargement outlook, for there is no limit perfection).

Girls, that be preparing chase? Me here recipe planted, want try. Is done so. Being beef (proportion not know, all do on peephole), then we cut them up browned as for Villa. Then zazharivaem onion with tomato, adding there threaded should brusochkami a carrot (not natertuyu) and adding crafted meat. Drowning our all of this deal water, so to she barely covered products and making braised on slow fire 3 hours. Is obtained something type some tinned corned beef. In as a a propose rice, is puree, noodles, who that likes.
Ah and traditionally in as a snacks Juniper "under furs." Who as makes? Share pliz.

Salad
Simply, affectionately call, tasty
1 bank fishery canned food (are, sardine camping on P.)
1 bank peas
4-5 eggs
1-2 for fresh cucumber
Couple of stebely green string
Mayonnaise
Greens, where sea salt, pepper
Fish getting, Polka vysypaem, boiled eggs, cucumber, onion, greens cut, all jiggle it round, we salt, we pepper him, refueling with mayonnaise, if 1-2 hours in refrigerator

Hmm.
Salatikami already shared have themselves (not only to evening, and for the entire year existence my Forum).
That decided do now?

gives Italian
Ingredients.
Salty cucumber
Crust sausage (the usual servelat'll do for now)
Egg (only not jams, and make an omelet: Shake eggs and bake the thin "Hi,", cool the housing price, chopped cut)
Onion chopped sliced (on lyubitelya, but is scalding it) -- and no sage-and-onion bitterness not one senses).
Rice noodles (buying funchezu, in branch Korean salads, the contestant, that petty).
Mayonnaise.

I still leave slit olives (on recipe not need to, but olivochnitsa the kind still).

gives Hungarian
Ingredienty:
768 (I take simply bank canned, but not of salty; can be and khorteksovskie boil)
Ham (cut, like splint)
Language (better swine, can be already ready buy, but and crude cook,, too, drain)
Egg boiled
Onion (better to scald)
Mayonnaise.

gives Hunting
The liver (boil and to do is to rub on major terke or chopped cut)
Carrot boil and cut cubes
Onion to scald)
Green Polka (any, me more likes the, that prldaetsya as "Lagidnyy").
Mayonnaise.

gives pink with prunes
Beet a poached (to do is to rub on major terke)
Beef a poached (cut chopped)
They cut (better borrow preserves and soak, although khorteksovskie plums thawed, if there is no other,, too, toenail clipper,).
Apple to do is to rub (on lyubitelya taste of, I more love type Semerinki, camping on E. With acidity and structure are the apples).
Mayonnaise.
Can be add and nuts (better I, but and almonds added and even simply podsolnechnye raisins) -- but this on lyubitelya.

All prescriptions for from number of "podsmotrennykh" in salatakh ,-counter in supermarkets have us. Increasingly some mixed reactions by those, but something else with some added features from themselves. :)
Endzhoy. :)

Радуга wrote:

Nu and traditionally in as a snacks Juniper "under furs." Who as makes? Share pliz.

Yes was in elementary, Watson!

Tier of herring (buying usually preservy, fillet of herring, in small purple cans, grams on 150 or plastic sells, its on pieces of'm busting my).
Onion chopped sliced (slightly sdobrit's cli. Oils, but if strongly a bitter, can be first slightly to scald).
Fruit this (chopped been cut up or on major terke usually Timminy)
Egg boiled (, too, cut or to do is to rub).
Beet this a faded.
Mayonnaise and the big ike (in plate same this increasingly touch will, camping on E. To mayonnaise facilitated on entire once).

T. E. Increasingly extremely simply. :)

Still that plan do (if not on evening, then then after all and Christmas, and Old evening will, here same on Andreyevich Voznesensky, "with 1 on 13 of our January").

gives beet acute
Beet a poached (on major terke)
Apple (here to Italian tastes, I traditionally Semerinku I take)
Cardiac (best walnuts)
They (if preserves, then rasparit need)
Garlic (many, precisely to was a close shave to Italian tastes)
Mayonnaise.
(sometimes in this salad still Timminy pickled iphoneappsfinder.com., but here from sentiments depends)

gives Theatrical
768 (again same, simply canned, but not salty or boil freeze of)
Olives
Egg boiled
Per cage a poached (can be take smoked of one meter or fillet and taste of this).
Onion (proactively to scald))
Mayonnaise

Still adore Greek salad.
(And unkind in these days his will make)
With him, too, well traditionally: Salad green, green olives, bolg. Pepper drain, brynza (I usually I take choked Theta,), sprinkles olive oils and lemon juice.

Traditional Olivier (as same without him) -- will!
But until still not decided, precisely on evening or then.

Last edited by Regyna (Dec 29 2007 16:51:17)

If what, I outside the GNP.
From love to iskusssalads simply. :)

Regyna wrote:

If you what, I outside the GNP.

Why? We here all from love to art :) Don’t, Tanya, not takes into.

Радуга wrote:

Nu and traditionally in as a snacks Juniper "under furs." Who as makes? Share pliz.

My "signature" Juniper under furs.
Composition: Onion, Juniper (I take, too, in bank account browned), carrot, apple, themselves by growing potatoes, beet.
Otvarivaem, carrot, beet, themselves by growing potatoes. All chopped three, uploaded layers:
-luk
-mayonez
-seledka
-mayonez
- carrot
-mayonez
-An apple yoghurt
- A little mayonnaise
-kartofel
- mayonnaise
-svekla
-mayonez.
And repeatable again! Onion and camping on D. From above beet and mayonnaise. Do in high salatnike. Are posing in refrigerator on night. Tasty - make-lickin 'good!

And I today on-a new made, tersely so. Means, the plot such (from the bottom up). Juniper, onion, beet, protein eggs, mayonnaise, the yolk eggs. Separately is puree. , too, nothing prluchilos. ghjk

gives Egyptian.

Ingredienty
Tomatoes 200 gr.
Onion peeled 1 Tennessee
De 100 gr.
Red ground pepper a pinch of

Method preparations
Tomatoes inject). Let we'll stake couple of minutes and inject Cold water. The skin to lift, pulp chopped cut into. Mix with chopped tiny matchstick onions and tolchenymi pistachio thingies. To put salt on them, sprinkle red pepper. Salad should to stand up minutes 10.

gives Prazdnichny

Ingredienty
Crust per cage 300-400 gr.
Apples 1-2 Tennessee
Maize tinned 1 bank
Pineapple. There's canned 6 rings
Mayonnaise 200 gr.

Method preparations
Smoked chicken-meat (can be take'll have a breast,, and can be and haunches) cut into drain. One thing large apple (in or semirenko) or two small to clear from the bacon, cut into drain and sprinkles lemon juice. Maize willing to flip on a colander, let waste rolls. Rings pineapple cut stripes. All components randomize with with mayonnaise.

Morozz wrote:

they chicken-meat (can be take'll have a breast,, and can be and haunches)

I try to put borrow fillet no smoked. For any salads, where requires poultry. Simply let’s take and slicing, as this is done with sausage in salads. And, if what remained, then browned narezaesh and to sausages (would still usually several different species I take, are, and on a large now or plate putting).

And I by publicists in kitten heels already yesterday on the evening nastrogala, refrigerator dead now. Not still he runs the Kaiju (but this fort because it maintains). And that quite is prepared, my M estimated already with morning.

Still wanted do type "Caesar" (not today accurately and not tomorrow, that there is so let us). But subsequently, on 7’s (or even before) unkind. Yesterday late on the evening, when decided walk before nightmare, specifically even until supermarket just beneath, to kirieshek with lamb taste buy (on the morning remembered, but when in this Milky Way day leave my, buy increasingly missing, since forgotten).

So.

Caesar
Salad sheet green
There could breast
A deep-fried droblenyy a nut - handful,
Choked "Parmesan" - 100 g,
Ciabatta toasts some garlic dough cubes - handful,
Three sale time pineapple strained,
Mayonnaise,
Dill.

A chicken'll have a breast, boil after heating-not more 30 minutes in ocean and water, with adding to Italian tastes spices (I take immediately increase smoked kurinoe fillet).
Leaves salad we grind, go to sleep next cardiac, pre prokalennye on iron pan without butter (on confidence: If cardiac already not bought prepared and until mind advise, prokalivayu in the oven or even in and stir -- increasingly worked always, as need to).
Choked on terke passel of.
White bread grate garlic, cut on cubes, and dry sooner in the oven, until cubes not will become fully dry. (Kirieshki or group of, or still what already ready to maslo, with lamb taste well toenail clipper, -- those Demidovich, that bread I homes particularly not keep, wasn that for guests buying, which without bread simply food itself not represent.)
Pineapple very chopped cut into.
All randomize with with mayonnaise and decorate serve fennel.

Note: For moreover, to make salad the most obey, per cage must be narezana of identical with croutons size (mm-hmm, here is because and conveniently: Buy smoked fillet, ah and cut it I have far anywhere as times such a size, as kirieshki in box since and accented).

Ah that, svayala I "the corned beef" :) [Voices overlapping the usual programmes :D

Радуга wrote:

[Voices overlapping the usual programmes :D

Filed on KiNovskiy the table? :D

I at all limited herself to salatikami (prescriptions for here has + traditional Olivier) and simply garnished, in the form of muscle meat made dish (different varieties sausages are made, buying's and on now I'm taping up). Ah, and minced meat :) (all same rug rat's-mouse it like, ah and that, that even more month, now even, so believe).
Per cage Houston was on hotter, but this we still day with favorite did you. The remnants of now will have on balcony sweep (raising the in refrigerator and without moreover with place the bar (sake of holiday, and for window -15).

Last edited by Regyna (Dec 31 2007 21:48:38)

Regyna wrote:

Podala on KiNovskiy the table?

Javadxan :) Since rich garnish and Greek salad. Tanja, and Olivier not are tired of? This, Hi,, Russian national salad :D And importantly - volumes of, volumes of! :rofl:
PySy. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% something me already fun :rofl:

Flax, so this OK tradition!
Evening unkind with hamper Olivier. Ah, not a basin, of course, but made. :) diversifying in other.
And still I understood, than Olivier good. All, that rezalos for other salads, but it turned out there plus, in him -- perfectly Felix Blumenfeld. Here is I have he and have, aside from boiled sausages are made, still with islets and servelatom (in Italian servelat I used to cut), mushrooms Chatterbox Restaurant. Eggs, aside from boiled, still and the remnants of scrambled eggs for other by publicists in kitten heels. Ah, else increasingly traditionally for this salad. :)

Радуга wrote:

PySy. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% something me already fun :rofl:

Hmm. Can, you my joy of the from 2008 th so ceded? :)

Yolka wrote:

fries
Simply, affectionately call, tasty
1 bank fishery canned food (are, sardine camping on P.)
1 bank peas
4-5 eggs
1-2 for fresh cucumber
Couple of stebely green string
Mayonnaise
Greens, where sea salt, pepper
Fish getting, Polka vysypaem, boiled eggs, cucumber, allium, greens cut, all jiggle it round, we salt, we pepper him, refueling with mayonnaise, if 1-2 hours in refrigerator

Tir, made salad on what you want prescription :) very tasty. Only I still added a bit rice for volume of and slit half green olives, and from above all of this graced slices lemon. Insist in refrigerator, truth, not broke a, accomplices to whatever happens all immediately.

Радуга wrote:

Only I still added a bit rice for volume of and slit half green olives

And incidentally, yes. My sister puts an in this salad sailors themselves by growing potatoes (you has found very decent alternative - rice :)), but I all same prefer Lite-option :)

Lud_mila wrote:

obscheobrazovatelnykh KONKURS ON BEST tortilla recipe By novogodnemu STOLU!

Very curiously - who same won)

Астролог wrote:

MA – It curiously - who same won)

Friendship judging by around the :) as always.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Culinary prescriptions for » KiNovskiy bake culinary recipes