Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Climate future. Perhaps whether?

Climate future. Perhaps whether?

Posts 1 to 20 of 26

Elena, can be on ways with future invoked. Can be about zipping myself up in him and jeopardize (have some this talent in my with birth there is and with age only krepenetosoblivo), and can be look and "hands not now touch." So here is have astrologer the second task more pressing (in respect with client). Because if he goes on first path, camping on E. Actively changes interlocutor future, then a return not will force themselves wait (unattractiveness once in situation "without me me married").

And, exactly, why his cannot be to change? Wasn knowledge us not then given, to to change fate? For what then all your astrology?

Helen wrote:

In late movie the hero utters such words (write roughly, as memorized the): "Have future there is one feature of - when his (future) 's sounding, it immediately same is changing"

Lena, on own modest experience I’d say, that even clearly knowing that will happen (all OK ??? sometimes in forecasts get stuck), I could not that any change and the situation razvertyvalas in full accordance with prednachertannym (more often negative). And, incidentally, this was can the very case, when cost would to intervene and change the future.

Today accidentally [on words B. Izraitel from books "Direction of the." In the first the head:

"Making forecast for themselves, should remember, that fact, about which know, already as would has been powered in one of realities, and his projection on an objective reality can distorted by. Need to be prepared, that events will accept other shape or will muddle. "

Their future in principle can be and sometimes need to change (realistically from several options - all ??? choose one until for you not chose), but astrologu often account for sketch these vaianty client and if something not doskazal or somewhere has reinforced the likelihood, then pluchaetsya, that he affects future client and changes his, and on the idea of this deal the most client - to change or not to change their future.
B. Z. Izraitel, of course, well wrote, but accented forecasts, which mind don, and to believe refuse to (or not outperform everyone) - and here is when they disappointed, here about insignificance speech most often not goes.

Ah, first, to change its fate given protection primary people, otherwise see us created here're lowering? :)
Second, as you realize, that created something change your Trees? Who said, that those changes that you chips already not contained by in our fate? Someone saw frame a detailed business plan on themselves the most, certified by an hand God, and there accurately there is no these changes? As gritstsa, want get a laugh out of God, tell themselves know that. :)

I have was such the sad experience, when I on was for free advised one director retail networks. He asked me the right questions, and I told for a pitcher beer him so much about him really and his companies, about their problems. In end conclusion, to which I smoothly felt director, in sketched denial so "interior all ??? to change its thinking" and overwhelmed, from fell from horns of plenty truth, director of even agreed with him. He even did more - he received realistic methods, as this can be achieved. I sat chafing hands from own Keys of Coolness and understanding, that finally I signing, albeit bezvozdmezdno, helped good man. :( (

The next after my "lecture" his question killed me simply cleanly. He absolutely genuinely me asked "A as you all ??? thinking, who more me is to blame in problems companies? Whose thinking need to to change first?. " Note, this man has higher education and for decent experience leadership people. Passed already two years have him nothing not changed, and even contrary have deepened, people from him became to flee even stronger.

So, third, even if you say something unprecedented man, that realistically can change his fate, and he on level thinking will simply not ready to perceive your truth, then nothing not change. To any know needs to be prepared.

Fourth, big mistake all, who believes, that need to change the future. Mistake on level thinking, reviews goal, access to resources. This very anyone. It, typically, far, so curious to difficult soizmerit those resources and those circumstances with those condition and those tasks, which you have will in the future. For this need have a hell of skill computer, International Monetary Fund playing in chess, proschityvayuschego complex mnogokhodovki. Exactly, so many consultants, vzyavshiesya for task to change the future customers, face large difficulties, and sometimes and failure.

replace need presentor very close future, almost present. replace also is worth attitude to which curtails facts from the past.A future need to forecast, study, on from available realities in the present and past, and necessarily questioning goal. Astrology as an instrument studying in this fact very a good assistant. Psychotechnique, so or otherwise associated with tselepolaganiem, produce changes in the present "as if would" in the future. Kind of like a deception time, effective, incidentally.

Yupiterus, and what you such is a clever? Vxcgfdtr Even add nothing to acquire :friends:

Upiterus wrote:

replace need present or very close future, almost present.

Tovarishi Astrologers! I have there is proposal. All we in run-up to complex and interesting things transit. All we more-less know what spheres life he will affect the. Let us try to approach him deliberately. And consider that make. That from us zaviset, and that there is no. Because as theme this interesting and ambiguous. Someone is worth on positions fatalism, someone believes, that all in our the hands of. Here is and share or (how this perhaps within Forum) its experience.

Чукокала wrote:

and on the idea of this deal the most client - to change or not to change their future.

Радуга wrote:

Let us try to approach him deliberately. And consider that make. That from us zaviset, and that there is no. Because as theme this interesting and ambiguous. Someone is worth on positions fatalism, someone believes, that all in our the hands of. Here is and share or (how this perhaps within Forum) its experience.

This will be interestingly. I "for". :) :yes:

Upiterus wrote:

Nu, first, to change its fate given protection primary people, otherwise see us created here're lowering?

And for what us here broadcast not can give us some directions? Vxcgfdtr "And the, that was ahead, will have discovered then" (with)

Радуга wrote:

Yupiterus, and what you such is a clever? Even add nothing to acquire

Even and not know, that better: Be really happy about on a compliment or would be upset, that add nothing to acquire. Here is so was in elementary, made me collapse of emotions acute.gif

Радуга wrote:

A for what us here broadcast not can give us some directions?

Ah as would this be a little more specific say. Judging by around the not to harvest metaphysical were. cxtrsder

Upiterus wrote:

judging by around the not to harvest metaphysical were.

Here is with this seats in more details, pliz. :blink: I poorly understand such clever words :)

Like it or details? Please!

You, as an astrologer, many seen in lucky carte? Where many good and strong planets, closer aspects of, camping on E. Such to man not lived, and "in oil was rolling around"? I there is no. Conclusion, that emerges: Land - this penal institutions-educational institution, type schools with rigid regime, where man need to, as said neastrolog Ilyich, "uchitstso, uchitstso and uchitstso." And plough. :bb:

Very want get exasperated, but I would argue, unfortunately. I not what lucky carte not seen, I and lucky people virtually not seen. On slope life why something most website, kind of shut up and at all lose interest to life, when foraging only for someone, more often for children. Far loss this child immediacy, joy life, belief in miracle simply surprising. Remember as in youth I was reading young books brothers Strugatsky (yes and now love), they perfectly have shown possible future humanity. And that, wasn bad idea fraternity, equality, freedom? Idea something the good! The other question, that unreachable. Literally couple of years ago I has found their site (now alive one of brothers) and ever read any Poe his answers on questions readers. It turns out such zamorochennykh ginks like me a long on light of. So here is, & amp; Boris Strugatsky said: "We wrote utopia could be created." For the accuracy of quotes not ruchajus, but there hit something type moreover, that until man not wins in itself a monkey, then we so and let us degenerate.

Here is and have spoken. jk;

PySy. Nevertheless, this not means, that we should not try to become better. And importantly - go to itself, here is this, Hi,, the most a long way.

Upiterus wrote:

You, as an astrologer, many seen in lucky carte? Where many good and strong planets, closer aspects of, camping on E. Such to man not lived, and "in oil was rolling around"? I there is no.

And I seen one map, where not was at all intense aspects of, but in a result man died young.

Lud_mila wrote:

A I seen one map, where not was at all intense aspects of, but in a result man died young.

Like would to see. Cities in the, not remember you these data?

Радуга wrote:

We wish we would to see. Cities in the, not remember you these data?

Will try tomorrow find data.

Helen wrote:

Today accidentally [on words B. Izraitel from books "Direction of the." In the first the head:
"Making forecast for themselves, should remember, that fact, about which know, already as would has been powered in one of realities, and his projection on an objective reality can distorted by. Need to be prepared, that events will accept other shape or will muddle. "

Of course, will accept other shape! In my opinion, again same, in 100th times about one and same. When we are more suited to topic consciously, change shape, modicum the plot remains. This as river. There is direction (significance aspects) and his to imbue, which already from human depends.
I want to share experience. This the, about than we talked couple of weeks ago

Upiterus wrote:

replace need present or very close future, almost present.

The entire December my map attacked squares, and more precisely Venenru in 5 st House. I however, lest was is understandable picture:
Jupiter Oh Pluto
Jupiter 60 casually
Mercury Oh Pluto
Mercury Oh Jupiter
The sun Oh Pluto
The sun Oh Jupiter
Mars-retro (precise aspect of tomorrow), and then not retro when unfold

And all of this on backdrop of Sluggishly progressing quadrature (mathematics) Pluto - Venus with 28 th November on 21 th January, with this already 2 th an act of marlezonskogo ballet over this year, i.e. 2-\ u0027s progress.
So here is, it is understandable, that sphere love, relations and choice becomes not the that would urgent, and directly ??? leading. I not d to paint with that and as, so as deal this strictly personal. I’d say here is that. The entire month Architecture situation, when me accounted for actively: - to be reconstructed in sphere relations, with precisely on domestic level. Point assembly I ??? dethroned by, biodiversity has increased, therefore framework living scenarios extended. As this was accomplished? Thank you large activist Sergey Rybnikovu. Always d remember his words about how, that aside from astrological influences there is still more subtle, close that whether. If man is in this a cocoon, then devastating tranzity on him not act. Can confirm, that this is so. Being achieved this state of dissociation from situation, i.e. as if would movies you look, with hand + simultaneous its imprisonment fortune "here and now."
And anyone wants to share its experience?

Радуга wrote:

quadrature (mathematics) Pluto - Venus

Educators VShKA note, that aspects of Pluto have the next feature of:
Events pass, when Pluto moves away from precise aspects on several degrees (sometimes even until 4). Until this people, undergoing aspect of Pluto, perceive his action on domestic level. Can be have you, Lena, as times now and goes domestic level of.

My view (based on analysis rolled opposition of Pluto to only for concrete. The produce markets) - that and Rainbow and Ludmila are right on their.
Sitting as would in "a cocoon we themselves decide what's, asus to respond to action aspects, and if we not accept benefiting action to topic, the result, likely will delayed in time. Ah and moreover aspect of can already pass, and after all consequences his can be felt even a long time on of physical Terms of, able health, which can be oslablenym and event think can happen already for is permissible orbisom. Yes forgive me Anna Eduadrdovna for these words. Want be noted that in partnerships need perhaps, look and sinastiii- action aspects of on partner.
Sorry if broke a a weeble snorkel. :P

Lud_mila wrote:

I'll do my best tomorrow find data

And as outcome?! :)

Cities in the, I not quite realized s thought. You one is, that internal climate glance on situation - this not event?

Lud_mila wrote:

Teachers of VShKA note, that aspects of Pluto have the next feature of:
Events pass, when Pluto moves away from precise aspects on several degrees (sometimes even until 4)

Yes? Thank you, Nina.doc, let us account for this feature of. I.e., coming from this, on precise dimension alia domestic preconditions for change, and when aspect of starts crumble and Pluto strays from Venus on 2-3-4 nradusa, should expect events in the outside world?

Lud_mila wrote:

Until this people, undergoing aspect of of Pluto, perceive his action on domestic level.

Or same domestic level of and changes on it - this and there is event? Comment there pl-the kind.

Николай wrote:

if we not accept benefiting action to topic, the result, likely will delayed in time.

Nikolai, if can be, in more details with this seats. Class benefiting action we not accept? First, why not accept? Simply accept not as conventional something, but as altering. This is an important nuance that changes attitude to topic. Second, suppose, not accept. And that further will? I so realized your thought, that here is we not accept yes not accept, and then circumstances attitudes he picked up so, that we already not can not accept.

Николай wrote:

I want be noted that in partnerships need perhaps, look and sinastiii- action aspects of on partner.

And here is here want with you not agree. Between people accented remarkable sinastrii, but relations not attitudes he picked up. And case contrary. Sinastrii tense, but precisely thanks to them between people many energy. Here, as me seems, not indispensable without analysis natal carte and level with partners. Example need? :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Climate future. Perhaps whether?