Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Climate future. Perhaps whether?

Climate future. Perhaps whether?

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Rainbow wrote:
Nikolai, if can be, in more details with this seats. Class benefiting action we not accept?

Yes, Rainbow and me will easier on own example.
Here I had in mind, that we can not to accept of disruptive action, to which us pushes our entourage, or the situation, simply because, that see, that the consequences may negatively affect prospects for life our descendants (children).
Situation can be very tyazhelymi- strongly look like graffiti writers break on selfishness, but can be after all and fail, not push it with ingestion decisions.

First, why not accept? Simply accept not as conventional something, but as altering

Yes, yes precisely not accept as conventional, vested structures,
(Family, community and camping on D.) and seek change internally, that would to accept reflected situation, let even and carefully retraced on hold his nose. “If we not can lead the change, can try change themselves, for starters although would look at the situation with other hand …. ”

This is an important nuance that changes attitude to topic. Second, suppose, not accept. And that further will? I so realized your thought, that here is we not accept yes not accept, and then circumstances attitudes he picked up so, that we already not can not accept.

And here is here the me and very interestingly. If not accept and not “Pitch ” Record themselves, then, perhaps, each the subsequent the situation will increasingly harder and the graver.
Although, if suggest, that we we possess a glorious natalnoy card, and able, on in. to his organize its vital space, then can be the situation and itself change in the right us direction. “Don’t need bend over backwards under the varying the world, let better he which sag under us … ”
If this of course in plans have God God.

A here is here want with you not agree. Between people accented remarkable sinastrii, but relations not attitudes he picked up. And case contrary. Sinastrii tense, but precisely thanks to them between people many energy. Here, as me seems, not indispensable without analysis natal carte and level with partners.

A rainbow, I perhaps not accurately put it, had same in mind the next: Suppose I find it opposition of Pluto to only for concrete. The produce markets, and have my partner -partnershi in this time compound Pluto with only for concrete. Vami.
T.’s have us in sinastrii oppozoitsiya Venus with vami. How is intensifying burden on my Venus not me you to explain.

But sooner or later transit Pluto will pass, and relations, albeit modified, can and persist, despite occurring kaktalizmy.

Last edited by Николай (Dec 31 2007 19:01:34)

Николай wrote:

seek change internally, that would to accept reflected situation

Here is this I and had in mind :)

Николай wrote:

But sooner or later transit Pluto will pass, and relations, albeit modified, can and persist, despite occurring kaktalizmy.

And here is here there is an interesting nuance :) I opened your map :) and has become seek signs of conservatism :) Venus in the Twins - not the, Mars in Raque. Unpersuasive. And here is blood regardless DSTs in shall with Saturn in an - this yes, very it seems, that in your character’s budget provides for pursuit conservation relations, to the same Saturn - Chinese system. 5 th homes :) Wu me same blood regardless DSTs - Pluto, here himself God had instructions all to change and vary (Venus Oh Uranus).
Here is such reflections before Happy New year :)

Rainbow wrote: I opened your map and has become seek signs of conservatism A here is blood regardless DSTs in shall with Saturn in an - this yes, very it seems, that in your character’s budget provides for pursuit conservation relations, to the same Saturn - Chinese system. 5 th homes

You, Rainbow as always are looking deeply. :P
But if would you knew, how long I behaved to this rush, until return Saturn, nothing such a and not was. :(

Wu me same blood regardless DSTs - Pluto, here himself God had instructions all to change and vary (Venus Oh Uranus).

Ah here you doing a great job well, changing us in better think side.
And you this drive all to change and izmenchtsya always was attended?
Or poyavils in what the opredelnnoe time?

Николай wrote:

you, Rainbow as always are looking deeply.

Have'm wrinkling mutual porter Mercury and Pluto etery

Николай wrote:

But if would you knew, how long I behaved to this rush, until return Saturn, nothing such a and not was.

Ah correctly! Aspect of something sekstil. Not trine. Yes still in water-terrestrial svoystva. This requires activity and patience in forging new skills. For examples pick up volumes K its sekstil Mercury - Jupiter. Like would well for studying foreign languages, but in average school successfully beat back witch to this trial and theme has remained unrequited, unfortunately. And strain decisional laziness :)

Николай wrote:

Nu here you doing a great job well, changing us in better think side.

Ah this you me flatter :yes: Just I try to put create good conditions, only and just. :blush:

Николай wrote:

A you this drive all to change and izmenchtsya always was attended?
Or poyavils in what the opredelnnoe time?

I always was an unruly, at least, in domestic its reality. When in connecting 3 the manager angular homes, this on-my, inevitably fdgf

Upiterus wrote:

replace need present or very close future, almost present. To change also is worth attitude to which curtails facts from the past. And the future need to forecast, study, on from available realities in the present and past, and necessarily questioning goal. Astrology as an instrument studying in this fact very a good assistant. Psychotechnique, so or otherwise associated with tselepolaganiem, produce changes in the present "as if would" in the future. Kind of like a deception time, effective, incidentally.

A rainbow, here is I accurately utterly know, that were in my life three moment time, when I accurately thoughts remains ready reach events and people and built his life. This was January-March 2000, February-May 2002, December 2003. I was able then realistically reverse their personal life. And here is now nothing not goes. Can be stars in those periods went to as something certainly? And now period my life intended not for personal life, and for changes themselves?!

Galya, in astrological environment there is no single opinion on this issue. Someone adheres to fatalisticheskikh positions, someone believes, that man more is free in his will.

Галина wrote:

Rainbow, here is I accurately utterly know, that were in my life three moment time, when I accurately thoughts remains ready reach events and people and built his life. This was January-March 2000, February-May 2002, December 2003. I was able then realistically reverse their personal life

In astrology there is one of methods glee - progression, which "replies" for domestic changes. Quite possibly, that readiness to changes was foresee a in progressiyakh on this period. And can and there is no :)

Галина wrote:

A here is now nothing not goes

Perhaps, until still not time? Can be, now well would deal in itself, something change and all goes on own manner.

Галина wrote:

A now period my life intended not for personal life, and for changes themselves?!

Is about :yep:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Climate future. Perhaps whether?