Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2008

Pressing tranzity 2008

Posts 201 to 210 of 210

Anna Eduardovna, and here is except opposition. Even perhaps and sentagon Pluto to Saturn devouring his children acts? Have Globa Horoscopes expression of sentagona described - as "sudden and the unpredictable (as tinder wind) drag on, it was desperate, tight. Willy-nilly podchininenie debt, order, system, adopt restrictions. "
People worked, plans built, loans taking, and here increasingly times. And in tar-worse. Precisely in latterposition.
. "In the best case can to lend unexpected aid, enables opportunity unconsciously manage situation" (this can as times and trine from Yippie Ki facilitate, but not on long), and then "on a new wave of" :tired:

Lero4ka wrote:

People worked, plans built, loans taking, and here increasingly times. And in tar-worse. Precisely in latter position.

Lero4ka, in my, any aspect of of Saturn and Pluto will potentially strain state Financial sphere of (We recall trine was Sat-Pluto in 2006, there, too, all as something unsustainably was, truth without crisis go off :)) A sentagon, indeed gives drag on interaction of planets, and feature of this aspects, me seems, manifests itself in is, that featured "have us crisis there is no" and of course, what those who taking loans are trapped in willy-nilly position, yes and credit now not everywhere will you take.

22 November 2008
Very creative day. Better his conduct actively, on humans. Those who the last time many’s presumptive nominee, continue to receive gifts fate. Be very responsible closely to its last, ideas relatively development business, business relations or improvements his social position. As the saying goes, in this something there is.
Begins period, when rises interest to issues worldview, policy, training, being with presented by foreign countries, travel.

But there is and a small spoon tar on today. About 11 morning (on moscow time) are possible outbreaks irritation, caused by various domestic minutiae, but from thought about full destroying "of the perpetrators of" better to backtrack. Not “be saps ” on emotional provocations, all hurtful things you remarks miss past ears, and themselves not disagreement with someone's point no one, likely, such criticism will unproductive. Good time for, to get rid of unnecessary things and simply for cleansing facilities and technology.

In mid-days possible unwarranted growth aid friends in addressing personal issues. New original creative ideas, associated with enlargement worldview, way out on new horizons, a new glance on already familiar situation. Lucky joint arrangements and activities, associated with partners. Man, dedicated to new ideas, in this time can their implement.

On the evening spike in physical activity. Consider participation in secular parties, joint events with friends. Good also any the joint activities, associated with an improvement conditions life, for example: Carried to another place furniture in apartment. Can be also to address sports with children. And finally, today will chance improve relations, achieve mutual understanding in family life.

But there is and a small spoon tar on today. About 11 morning (on moscow

Well flustered with morning a bit, husband on was on yourself a sleepover arrived, and with morning received of experience as, for wires more just suffered (have us impasse and the private sector).
Had to and neighbors to push even harder, machines Hey to Myslivny can be was.

In mid-days possible unwarranted growth aid friends in addressing personal issues.

Suddenly the old girlfriend, a and as times with request about aid.

The latest month outgoing year opens tranzityy aspect of, ah very comfortable in all relations :jumping: 1 December 2008in 17 :3 4 on Moscow time emerges precise aspect of two planets, which in astrology call "big benefactor" and "small benefactor." Speech goes about connecting Venus-Jupiterin 23 • of the Goat. This compound will give the beginning of an already long and highly vitievatomu cycle, question with highly enjoyable things: happiness, material affluence, love, success, kindness, tenderness, as soft, generosity, mercy, generosity, humanity, artistry, charm, joy.Decision-makers of us, whom will affect the this transit, will happy with and material side affairs, and relations with partners.

Compound in an, means, we will clear and sound global responses assess events, glance through "pink lens" not threatens to. Turbulent passions, too, not account for expect, a badge of all-??? the earth, temperance. Rather, in topic love and finance we tend to to adhere to traditional, conservative glance, drive officially internationalist results events this time. Traditional quality Capricorn - patience, pursuit goal, as and konkretnost will venture manifestations of this transit. Not forget, that compound Venus-Jupiter in an this good time for enlargement popularity in society, perhaps also, secretly sponsoring from S.N.Ruchkovskyi overseas projects.

About same us says and degree Sabian here...: "Soldier creature receives two reward for the courage"or Viasna recognition for personal responsibility.

But as this transit will turn around in time? First Venus moves away in retro movement, then Jupiter, so action this cycle will end to 17 February 2010. Key aspects of the next:

17 February 2009Venus 60 Jupiter in 10 • Aries-have
11 March 2009Venus R 60 Jupiter in 15 • Aries-have
3 June 2009Venus 60 Jupiter in 27 • Aries-have
2 July 2009Venus 90 Jupiter R in 27 • Taurus-have
27 July 2009Venus 120 Jupiter R in 25 • Gemini coven-have
September 11, 2009Venus 180 Jupiter R in 19 • Leo-have
29 October 2009Venus 120 Jupiter R in 18 • Libra-have
21 December 2009Venus 60 Jupiter in 25? Sagittarius-have
And, finally,
17 February 2010Venus Oh Jupiter in 7 • Pisces, but this already quite different story.

Ox, well would, Lena. On me Sunik as steamroller crawled. With hope'm on stars! :love:

Галина wrote:

hope'm on stars!

Galya, see with hope :flag: because this compound is mired comes straight on s birth Venus in 7 st House. Truth aside from affairs her not are excluded and events, associated with professional activities, so as Jupiter have you in 10 st and manages 6 st home. But if anything in this time have you should be harmonious interaction with interacted in all his manifestations.

Радуга wrote:

aspect of, ah very comfortable in all relations

Ah, MA – It want ensure in his favorable actions :yep: all the more that is trying Consulting and. Yippie Ki with tend (in my 4-have) shapes trine to my /. The produce markets (in 1 forge the Here is and consider :flirt: How nor surprisingly, but precisely today I have included even one thing sounding. Which hope will become the last. And will allow finally ??? "throw anchor" (well, at least, I on this very am counting. Outcome not will force themselves long wait, increasingly figure out to 5 th de, uh. Moreover, precisely 5 th Transit Merk will on kuspide my 4 th (in Natal in 11, upr.1,10) in shall with Uranus (Chinese system st 6 th)
At all, question with work proved enough interesting, but about this already in the other topic :writing:

Lero4ka, luck you! Hope, question with work decide positively. I have this compound is mired in 9 th house and makes trine to Pluto in 5 st, Grocer DSTs. To my large the surprise of yesterday quite disgarmonichnye relations with partner turned around (read: Violently have made the transformation) and have moved on pozitiv.

Радуга wrote:

Lero4ka, luck you! Hope, question with work decide positively.

Thank you, Rainbow :flag:, I why the even uverenna in a positive outcome. On i.e. even a series of rulings. With, this job Vacancy - office-manager :flirt: (recognized as have you after 4-'s mo th vacation) with the prospect of manager on dictates the.
At all in "displaying the" this immigrants I have there are several interesting moments, if increasingly "mends itself", trailing.

Радуга wrote:

By my large the surprise of yesterday quite disgarmonichnye relations with partner turned around (read: Violently have made the transformation) and have moved on pozitiv.

Ah here is and nice :cool:, even times ourselves, as part increasingly "works" ;)
Here is words "to my large the surprise of" - were born as times ??? and I have, only in ties with always moments interlinked with work. But until not time,, trailing later :blush:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2008