Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2008

Pressing tranzity 2008

Posts 21 to 40 of 210

Yura, a direct reading of Trina Jupiter - Saturn - increase volume of works (ah this except successes in work, 14th from did and other. And under squaring to its the produce markets from Saturn this aspect of clearly not very blagostno vosprinmaetsya. You shabby.There ykhodite in spots on forum, to Saturn with tend could for a holiday :) from each other, and the after all'll hound each other.

Irina, is to blame your chief proved on exiting from Orbisa organic 45 Neptune, he for you perhaps, on Jupiter goes? And further already trine Yupiter- Saturn and quintile Saturn-Mars hit.
Reckless dissaving money - good reading of opposition Mars and Venus (the entire energy - on purchases!) vculhguiy, here ahead compound Pluto-Venus, remained that spend?

Радуга wrote:

Wu me week was simply the mad.

Likewise! :D :D :D

Чукокала wrote:

a direct reading of Trina Jupiter - Saturn - increase volume of works

That truth, then truth! Vhgj Since starters last weeks with every day work all more and more! fdgf
I from work, and she for me! bngu

Last edited by Marina (Jan 24 2008 06:13:01)

I have, too, there is a mad week :O was and continues. Many work, once learn, communicate
On Forum :( When Tuesday at the local television joined in set of hew programs pro health. They decided to lift transmission of about astrologe. Had to seriously a few days groom. Incidentally, in this day Venus boggy in precise connecting with Uhl only for concrete, and respectively Mars with casually only for concrete. In these days was thinking about this term Anna Eduardovny, about connecting organic to lower our standards with Uhl only for concrete, not remember verbatim, like moreover, that - happiness we build themselves. I in these days many what of worming, and now here is authoritarianism :)

Helen wrote:

I in these days many what of worming, and now here is authoritarianism

Nice, Lena! uuiio

Helen wrote:

When Tuesday at the local television joined in set of hew programs pro health.

We proud of it you! uitt

Last edited by Marina (Jan 24 2008 20:31:57)

Marina wrote:

We proud of it you!!

Not know. Still not seen transmission of, only through week, and me not will homes. Despite in Peter.
I not Artist, periodically was catching themselves on what I'm gesturing hands :banned:. Were not very nice questions about politics, who for them is worth from astrologers and other. Yes and laying I not managed do :fie:

Helen wrote:

When Tuesday at the local television joined in set of hew programs pro health. They decided to lift transmission of about astrologe.

Vxcgfdtr Lena, URA! [Po [ierw II - shaped tween - 're just fucked! :bb: So keep!

Helen wrote:

I not Artist, periodically was catching themselves on what I'm gesturing hands

Supply the trouble the beginning of hjkio Everyone still ahead

Чукокала wrote:

Irina, is to blame your chief proved on exiting from Orbisa organic 45 Neptune, he for you perhaps, on Jupiter goes?

Likely on Jupiter, Anna Eduardovna! :) chef I have khoroooshiy cxdfs and generous :).

Чукокала wrote:

reckless dissaving money - good reading of opposition Mars and Venus (the entire energy - on purchases!), here ahead compound Pluto-Venus, remained that spend?

Not, all already spent :D, even 4000m2 as well as the most frightening.

Helen wrote:

When Tuesday at the local television joined in set of hew programs pro health. They decided to lift transmission of about astrologe.

Lena, this simply remarkable! yre563 cxdfs

Helen wrote:

Yes and laying I not managed do

But naturally all was :)

Thank you for support, girls :yes:

Helen, I congratulate you! Yre563 warden write me a then, what emerged in a result and corrected

Ur, our already on television! dfgg
Lena, so keep!
sfgujhk

Thank you, Anyone reflecting [po [ierw
Only I not feel joy, and only responsibility for their words, for astrologicheskuyu science. A member, correctly whether all told. Can will write down me transmission of, then will talk.

Helen wrote:

Only I not feel joy, and only responsibility for their words, for astrologicheskuyu science. A member, correctly whether all told. Can will write down me transmission of, then will talk.

Lena, you fed :friends: Everyone well, you - good girl yre563

About most pressing tranzitov. This, perhaps, compound Mercury-Neptune. I have have become crash clock. ???? stop accurately in 3 hours night, in 9 morning are beginning go in free regime, as they want. Summary: Chaos and years [small [i

Pazdravlyayu, Helen))

Interesting the situation have us at work.
28 January came on embarked training group pupils. In first same night two got drunk and on next day contributing on classes "to not vyazavshie." Wanted their allocate part, but their leadership uprosilo our leadership deal "downplay" until. Until exam. Exam tomorrow.
I watch tranzity on these days. The only, that would could conform to situation, this retro Merk (trine with vami) on 48 with Neptune -, compound which will enter orbis as times 1 February - in day exam. And trine Mercury-Mars in this day already will come out of Orbisa.
Here is interestingly, that will 1 February on examination. :blink:

Last edited by Morozz (Jan 31 2008 15:43:41)

My girlfriend on connecting of Mercury and Neptune's consort (she has all transit in 8 st House formed sentagon to s ambitious Neptune's consort and Mars only for concrete. In 1997-in 5 st) slightly not died from edema breathing pathways by adopting the medicine from bronchitis. Was homes itself, son dial not was able. , a girlfriend who, suffered at the asthma, she came with their dry and helped to lift edema. When called, to speak already virtually could not. Was lucky because, that in this day no other complex aspects of not was, and Pluto third. 's formed sekstil to those respects only for concrete. - owner horoscope.

Maya, and have girlfriends everything Mercury in map direct or retro and there is whether in its map aspect of between v and Neptune? On the idea of, of course, the likelihood biosafety on transit aspects Neptune rises, but to so. It, perhaps, need be more thoroughly with Drug or simply traced for "indisposed", when Mercury in direktnom movement goes
On Neptune sextile (third time over this year).

Morozz wrote:

That interestingly, that will 1 February on examination.

Irina, were intrigued by, so that on ekzmene, on connecting Merck with Neptune - was?

Чукокала wrote:

Irina, were intrigued by, so that on ekzmene, on connecting Merck with Neptune - was?

And was very interestingly. :)
As I wrote, their was two.
For one (first) even 4000m2 as well as his director of asked personally. So that, obtaining lesson, he sat silent water until exam and exam slid safely.
But with a second history with continuation of was. The second raze not wanted to come to my senses, and we his not policymakers to exam for here. For him no one from did not became beg, and as then it turned out, his chief of took with him statement about care. But not think, that his are marginal. Likely, this simply for an encore,.

IRA, me so likes your avatar :D :)

Радуга wrote:

-il, me so likes your avatar

This my the second "I" :lol:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2008