Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2008

Pressing tranzity 2008

Posts 41 to 60 of 210

Morozz wrote:

Boor with a second history with continuation of was. The second raze not wanted to come to my senses, and we his not policymakers to exam for here. For him no one from did not became beg, and as then it turned out, his chief of took with him statement about care.

Tough to you with him came, punishment proxy - directly in a spirit of Neptune

Чукокала wrote:

fucked up you with him came, punishment proxy - directly in a spirit of Neptune's consort

So this already not we. Our powers so far not extend. :cry:

As and promised, will talk about TV. Are currently running transmission of with my the participation three weeks consecutive. ???? repeat every day on several times for day, without fixed time.’ve spent I there minutes 15 on backdrop of Indian and slides from stars. But wash their hands me in nekrasivom platforms, in profile and from below as something and wrong coverage. This me said, man, any expertise in this. Have highlighted shortcomings looks. Shooting of Aztec Man. Were not in studio, and in a rented cafes. Nowhere not pointed my the phone or as contact with me. Include TV, 'm on themselves and reflect to what this? Material benefits no, poderknuli shortcomings looks, at work now all blessed knows, and I not afishirovala their classes. Can goes with search and rewriting human in society. And for this need to, to face primelkalos. :rolleyes:
Eclipse aktsentirovali axis 4 10 house. A lunar in 10 House in precise connecting with Uranus natalnym.

Helen wrote:

Perhaps goes with search and rewriting human in society. And for this need to, to face primelkalos.

Interesting interpretation of eclipse :) But we on any you proud of it :rolleyes: Lena, and can contact with studio? Suddenly were pattern from viewers in your worded?

Helen wrote:

Perhaps goes with search and rewriting human in society. And for this need to, to face primelkalos.

Interesting interpretation of eclipse :) But we on any you proud of it :rolleyes: Lena, and can contact with studio? Suddenly were pattern from viewers in your worded?

Helen wrote:

not transmission of with my the participation three weeks consecutive.

I have translates one Ukrainian TV-Canal, is called IHTEP +
Can on offense you, too, will reveal?

And the commercial with TV cannot be take From? We would his to Astrodomu were fitting, Let him go all look.

Rollers I have the most there is no. Them I not called. Although this idea. :idea: They're showing the on channel TV GOLD. He have us a new in city of, in our district the time he caught up as times three weeks ago.

That us expects 8 th March? The sun in connecting with Uranus, and Mars in opposition Pluto. Can be suggest, that we we liked freedom. :flag: Men bring mass of unexpected surprises for dam. Many friendly communication and ingesting drinks (in Pisces all-???). Astrologers - all attention :cool: and gifts (ladies). And the opposition Mars - in bad sense communication with an ass-kicking :tomato:, and in good - many energy for intellectual work.

Thanks to Anne Ellinger Eduardovne, :love:
Its my clues and patience :idea: putting its first weeks prognog.

10 16 March and 2008.
Overall von weeks be characterized by gradually mounting tensions between aspiration to carrier growth, achievements in work and desire rationalize daily life. But this week not the best time for installation high goals and ustremleniyu to success in work and carrier growth. You will have face with it is difficult, and not immediately surmountable obstacles, in be building order at work, with its men stare at me aspiration rationalize daily life and daily duties, and so same Silvio for restrictions in able health.

These contradictions, this week can especially acutely prochuvstvovatsya in Sunday on the morning, when you, will have to sacrifice pleasure trips, home affairs and the woes family in the name of work and career achievements. And appreciate whether this Vasha half of, this is even question. :blush:

However, all at order.

Choice its chance in Monday, 11.03. Early on the evening. You can contact with very reveal extraordinary, free-range woman, and if chase actively tseleustremlenny- this familiarity could escalate into friendship, which may well, will help to your carrier growth.

In environment – 12, on the evening caveat are prepared obtain what the information, targeting your future from your friends. Likely, she you not please, so as negatively affect prospects for your financial sustainability. With little gun-shy be very responsible so same, to desire little known people to join with you in comradeship, likely from such a communication will cry Your guide your footsteps if.: '(

Very an interesting day's been Friday 14 March.
With morning can be go in official organs, if there is in this the need for, and if you on novo- it easy for the changeling law Olshansky cancel the social payments, about which not yet all known. Chase mentally communicative and selfishly resourceful in rubbing shoulders with bureaucrats, and signing a get backed securities for you is it? -You quickly and easily.
In intimate life in this day you emerges opportunity deepen, or even do a serious step to official works your relations with favorite man. Only not try his or, its to criticize, and not try change domestic the essence of your beloved. Best, ocharuyte his, deeply emotional manifestation of their feelings. :love:

If you have old artistic values, in Friday most time pint their on restorations, after which, they have repeatedly will rise in price.

You so same, you can obtain their spiritual dividenty, if, 'll take care about their nursing relatives, and particularly not without being their actions, sacrifice part of their finance for their recovery. :flag:

And for all practical people, (or those, who overcame building business) - this day can be unfortunate for multiplication capital, if you manages invest his in perestroika or renovating already the existing real estate.

By the end of labor weeks, in Saturday with o 'the morning to meal for, before you in the entire growth will suffer their gravest setback two dilemy, or same rest and find kind of, "Whooaah different cultural or sentient pleasures, or same to address-guided missiles order in Burger King recently and so naskuchivshikh already affairs. Not mudrstvuyte cunningly, and in avoiding agressivno- emotional reaction, its or household, roll up sleeves and start your active actions on abandoning coziness have themselves in family, or on home. Then gonna reward themselves, and their close and GOLDCITY physical and emotional zdorove- the entire family Visit pool, or carying in sauna. :cool:
On the evening in pleased es able, try not to lend not-Chinese promises on tomorrow, on Sunday, its half of, so as not fulfilling their can lead not only to its moral suffering, but and to tangible with your hand toll. (Little whether what she shits himself on their own) A then, to the same you even and will have make amends by seeing their blame. o.O

In general, in Saturday, try for a holiday soul of's mind and body, because in Sunday, bluntly ??? with morning, you as maximum, again await “Velikie affairs ” - work and most achievements, but as least, sverkhurochnye- this certainly. (And can be this korporativka?) :canthearyou:

Very sooner did this morning's, here same, in Sunday breath breath a new surprise. Changing foundations legislation, (under a change of in the power structure), perhaps, would give you new opportunities use considering the information about social pension payments, or their the repeal. This may be message on e-mail or TV. But, likely, this will be another, it is difficult you can easy, good intention of our, all beloved, governments.

Helen wrote:

What us expects 8 th March? The sun in connecting with Uranus, and Mars in opposition Pluto. Can be suggest, that we we liked freedom. Men bring mass of unexpected surprises for dam. Many friendly communication and ingesting drinks (in Pisces all-???). Astrologers - all attention and gifts (ladies). And the opposition Mars - in bad sense communication to an ass-kicking, and in good - many energy for intellectual work.

What about the ingesting drinks - not for good reason 8 th March, when the Sun in Pisces have made celebration for women :cool:

Ox, as this not be easy it turns out survive vygode in connecting with Uranus: Emotions so and transport grips! Let's bounce - DJ, kick it! Yes still stellium Venus-Mercury-Neptune in Vodolee under management all the same Uranus!
Patience you all, forumchane, and exclusively positive of emotions! :flirt:

Marina wrote:

Ox, as this not be easy it turns out survive vygode in connecting with Uranus

Wait, wait, wait, and it wasn not tomorrow? And I “gathered write. :confused:

So, Elena Batkovna.))
Not otherwise Neptune with Markus Merk head stirring up trouble.
At all something today, in 20 :1 5 on Moscow.)

Regyna wrote:

Generally something today, in 20 :1 5 on Moscow.)

?-goddamn :O Everyone would still tomorrow write :shine:

Marina wrote:

Ox, as this not be easy it turns out survive vygode in connecting with Uranus: Emotions so and transport grips! Let's bounce - DJ, kick it! Yes still stellium Venus-Mercury-Neptune in a Vodolee under management all the same Uranus!

Quite has missed from mind an exact opposition Mars in Raque and Pluto in an: Here is it coterie of emotions! :shine:

Last edited by Marina (Mar 7 2008 21:44:42)

Marina wrote:

here is it coterie of emotions!

I such a same picture watch. But I have now precise compound transit Saturn with v natalnym, so manages preserve sound head, and here is surrounding :mad: :rofl:

Nikolai, Thousand apology :blush: Don’t traced many your forecast here. So that placed on main page site belatedly.

Large thank you Rainbow! :jumping:
And here is me very grassroots your forecast on 2 uroku- such krasonchlnoe description of. :cool:

Николай wrote:

A here is me very grassroots your forecast on 2 lesson

Merci Pour le, closer by the time, too, include on main.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2008