Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Delegation is horoscope

Delegation is horoscope

Posts 1 to 20 of 47

Well. I'll start subject with quotes astrologers Semiry and W. Vetash

"Horoscope experience man with birth and to death, his a manmade zadannost unalterable. Otherwise prophecy events was would impossible. But for his life man can develop their weak qualityor, realizing creating disharmony his horoscope, find a way to Fuehrer any line his character more vividly and be. And can, contrary, — to bury in land data him talents. So have astrologers there is the notion of “prorabotannosti ” planet.

Planet is considered “detailed ”, when man keeps managing not simply show its quality, but shows their on decidedly subpar. This is happening then, when man realizes depth archetype. And associated with him universal problems. After all planet — universal the quality of human souls, the general for all people, and in this sense its “clarity of ” defines level of development culture human."

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 4 2008 18:36:04)

And still a bit theory of them same:

Level 1denoting situation, when an archetype not enough proyavlen. Most likely, in particular is weak energy appropriate planet, and this prevents development this quality. But can be, or they incite the and in a result external causes (for example, nourishing or guidance social groups), and himself man can be they met. Some Those more valid will turn on him attention. Neprorabotannost planet is leading or to psychological problems, or to negative events, reasons which can be superficially not are visible. In any case man is leading less comprehensive existence, than he could would.

Level 2denoting situation, when energy archetype. Actively performed in life human, perhaps even through the brink, but this not always has good consequences. This is happening, first, then, when the quality of planet initially strongly in horoscope was right, and man unconsciously applies to him simply because, that particularly never about him not was conceived. And, second, when man himself seeks to have the this quality, although in his particular it loosely or clash. In the latter case he rolls genie of the bottle, and initially unable cope with difficult to assimilate manifestations this archetype.. So or otherwise arises the problem recognition of the, as better and constructive show this the quality of — not only for the most human, but and for surrounding people.

Level 3denoting situation, when man consciously applies to arkhetipu, that allows constructively show quality planet. This is happening most often then, when he has a certain circuits experience, which showed him different the brink of archetype. And allowed feel his depth. But also and then, when man deliberately is oriented on top goal — that allows the most vividly disclose their natural talents.

Level 0denoting situation, when man himself not can or stubbornly not wants to understand sense archetype.. Here psychological the problem is manifest, and however, the turn to see or astrologu for more (explanations.

And, finally, for me most valuable)

Should pay attention on the, that the quality ofon zadannosti horoscope can be weak or disgarmonichnym, but developed.to our Man of the hard Fuehrer his directly, however he finds the contestant sphere of, where he can his develop, and then is beginning to ownership these quality better many other (for example, retrogradnyy or struck Mercury, which prevents easily communicate with humans, but to mid-life gives excellent scientific results; after what evolves and communication).

In the same time the quality of can be a strong, but neprorabotannym(level of 2): Say, a strong Mars (a strong “I ”) gives simply belligerent spirit instead desires act as leader, point to other a new path, or develop in humans ability to on their own think (level of 3).

On fact, personal horoscope shows and force planet, and ease its engineering: Opportunity obtain more high outcome. And increasingly would still the last word remains for man.

And? :) Actually, in than sabzh something? :rolleyes:

In my opinion, with what begins so-called delegation is aspects\ planet\ and camping on D.? With attract attention to topic. In primarily this concerns "bad" provisions. Tension, failures, suffering essentially are unfinished a Gestalt (speaking psychological language) and create a sense of loose ends, tension or years. With this and begins close attention to topic. Forth kverent reads books, refers to psychologists, astrologers and a bleeding psychic. Turns essentially with one (is generalized speaking) - translate minus in plus, build subject in Privolzhsky Federal District battle system. Osoznavanie leads to Climate, for deep problems (senior planets) there is ????? work with sub consciousness. Flip the link from engineering - this happiness and the success of the. Still one flip the link - this new and associated with him ways psychological protection. Say ousting. Kverent fought-fought with problem, not is obtained. He and says: Ah and let, and me and not need to (see Fable "the Fox and grapes"), here worked way to depreciation coupled with rationalizations. And man you very convincingly will prove strong, that him indeed not need to! That his values in another place and at all suffering's being gentrified soul.
Not know as here with arkhetipami. Me closer one of the beliefs of of NLP - ????? its grains reality. With it something and need to try to build contacts.
In my opinion, the success of the human lies in say do with their ways psychological protections.

Радуга wrote:

osoznavanie leads to Climate

On my view, not always. Hence

Радуга wrote:

this new and associated with him ways psychological protection. Say ousting. Kverent fought-fought with problem, not is obtained. He and says: Ah and let, and me and not need to

T. E. Man recognized problem, but change, adapt to it not was able. ???? I even'm fixin accounted this to any level. :(

Радуга wrote:

And? Exactly, in than sabzh something?

And theme "with goal:
1) when contemplate subject, helpful pro it with someone to talk to the, camping on K. This helps until the end of recognize the crux of the
2) perhaps someone, too, interestingly pro demonstrate, to know something new
3) want understand why astrology nestatichna, why people with similar aspects differently their're streaming
4) can be someone speak out (this will be of course get-magic) pro the, as he had something in his map or met people, which consciously work with his card

Радуга wrote:

osoznavanie leads to Climate, for deep problems (senior planets) there is ????? work with sub consciousness.

Me personally osoznavanie more just attracts, as method engineering. But this in my reality. And here is about work with sub consciousness big question. If, something manages extricate from subconscious and recognize, then this the fragment becomes part of consciousness. And generally, reinforces personality. But, the entire the problem is, that in subconscious accented very big the pieces, life, personality that can be stronger this reasonable definition personality. The case, that better their not cool, and contrary put to sleep, than partly and wipe in psychiatric clinics, simply cushion subconscious. But this quite difficult cases.

Lud_mila wrote:

T. E. Man recognized problem, but change, adapt to it not was able.

Not would argue, Nina.doc. This means, that man until the end of not recognized. Know, in its time, described move therapy have Dr. use Freud's. Ah this admittedly, he offered be the patient on the couch and to speak all, that comes in head. This was called, method free associations. And here is man lay and spoke, spoke, spoke. Then stop talking. Here is this pause and was sign, that come finally to the problem. So same and here. Can be how many anywhere to read books, optimistically (and highly clever!) about issue. Aaneaou heaviest childhood. There-here, forth on transcript, but recognize, again to return in moment trauma, recall all of this not always manages even with full mentality inclusiveness. When same is happening osoznavanie as is, then and prosposablivatsya need not. Say so, is happening "germs" turning a pile problems (especially associated with emotional trauma of) and. All.

Lud_mila wrote:

can be someone speak out (this will be of course get-magic) pro the, as he had something in his map or met people, which consciously work with his card

Liusya, I you miracle not I promise, but its experience to share can.

Lud_mila wrote:

3) want understand why astrology nestatichna, why people with similar aspects differently their're streaming

Yes, this was would very interestingly :)

Helen wrote:

Happens, that better their not cool,

And with this seats can be in more details? Why not cool? And that will if wake up?

That such subconscious? In my opinion, When man dies, in this moment all rewritten in subconscious and the entire experience life there deposited together with the experience previous originating. Plus for this life not perceived, not-digested information, her repressed emotions and memories. On this stake can be work even with the most tramatichnymi things. And on past the lives controversial question, can be only if there is confidence, that man tackles. But, will repeat, that this my experience and Born I paradigm.

I witnessed a girl move their thought and shoehorned awareness! When discussing HEREits oao-squaring, I internally could not to agree with whatever something exiles ’, the claimed my those respects. Hence and desires understand nasklolko she I have a strong\ a weak and under this explicit\ neprorabotannaya. And that do with complex configuration in principle. As achieve such a, when

Lud_mila wrote:

the quality of on zadannosti horoscope can be weak or disgarmonichnym, but developed. Man hard Fuehrer his directly, however he finds the contestant sphere of, where he can his develop, and then is beginning to ownership these quality better many other (for example, retrogradnyy or struck Mercury, which prevents easily communicate with humans, but to mid-life gives excellent scientific results; after what evolves and communication).

Lud_mila wrote:

possesses and desires understand nasklolko she I have a strong\ a weak and under this explicit\ neprorabotannaya.

'oc. Moon in Vodolee's neutral. She not in ownership, not in ekzaltatsii, not in kinship, not in exile and not in crippling. Its quality in Vodolee are manifest loosely, she not plastichna, not sensitive, emotional contacts quite walking around pissed off. She is weak in setting on his own blood and akin to ties (this look at dispozitor Uranus with his beskompromissnostyu and contrast). Therefore, now works, in my opinion, will the generation of in itself precisely of the lunar qualities, under this leaving best vodoleyskie traits: Originality, weird approaches, humanism.

Lud_mila wrote:

he finds the contestant sphere of, where he can his develop

Have you sphere moon this 6 th house. Means can be suggest, that this may be the collective, either "crafting order" in his drafted schedule. Say, have you there is some ways, neural, stereotypical point-of-. So? Can be, try change any habits, so to response behaved through obtaining pleasure, relaxed, appeasement. Here, in my opinion, the link with the body need a. Body should to lend response, that life goes as need to.

Lud_mila wrote:

can be someone speak out (this will be of course get-magic)

Crazy’s organs is mila, in the most point! ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

perhaps someone, too, interestingly pro demonstrate, to know something new

Better late, than never, sorry, that overslept the beginning of discuss :). In theory, have A. Submarine and in chart quote, from from Semiry and Vetash sounds good but life she all theory Reserve skew.
So that perhaps, every on their understands these terms (delegation is, point growth and camping on D.)

With my view, delegation is - this simply our life, which something gradually us teaches, regardless of, doing that we unique, sooznaem something pro their aspects of or not, would still process goes. And this vitamin well evident well if we regard life not only on this moment, and for several years.
Let me give you example, Long in the Twins -Pluton in The Maiden, let on 3 and 6 homes, moon manages 4 home. Map a man’s, hard aspect of far not the only, camping on E. This not importantly in life, but all ???. Squaring between the Moon and Pluto – can questioning problems cleansing homes, conservation family, this in adulthood age, yes and many what another. Have Comrade initially was the situation, when homes were problems with cleaning the, ah parents forever are busy a, affairs, at home narstayut mountains debris and all the rubble, negatvnye emotions, too, had been piling up years. Clean up and disassemble these mountains him not like, yes in childhood, as words and not those zadchi have man, are worth, in short with one hand was accustomed he to this any justification, with the other storonyboltaya pro this side his life (Long the to the Twins), comrade in some point comes to thought, "and can wash stove?" (Shell, gender and camping on D. Began he gradually these all the rubble homes, to clean, on the sly and speremennym success, because very all dirty cyclo, again same theme in his life, as I told not the main. As razgrebet ('s gonna launder, 's gonna clean up something) him like would easier on psyche becomes, himself process work, of course not liked, but outcome more often inspired, than rasstraival- ah here is, in my the first stage of engineering this aspects. Further is now over time on work lazy or, on this square box he in the collective fits not live very well (Long in kvalrate to Pluto - on him all couple's Godparents vylyatsya from rodimogo of collective), in late all finds deal "on psyche", where and is delayed to stay. Work was not prestigious, but clearly on this aspect - master-dezinsektor- camping on E. Sovobozhdenie citizens from rat, mice and cockroaches (yes forgive me symbol of year :)) You good he in eom fact - customers were happy with - this already perhaps the second stage of engineering. Again same homes have themselves learned quickly and well order try to build and with new connections Fed, that very sposbstovalo conservation already his own family, in which understandable periodically occurred serious conflicts and she often maintained on the verge of disintegrating, but this already another the
I can further tell pro this aspect of and his holder, but perhaps, it is understandable, in which direction comrade has been moving, to to live well (aspects of moon, they all in sonovnom pro survival tell) that "delegation is" here mostly were dictated external conditions (this because aspect of levostoroniy)

Чукокала wrote:

I can further tell pro this aspect of and his holder

And caveat kind, Anna Eduardovna. :)

Cities in the, I you promised to tell pro what-thread place in my map? Sentiment. Only not pro Saturn, as had gone very wrong, and pro moon, for you the Moon its killed her energy,, and I in love about its. Moon in Vodolee in 10 st House. One of meanings - volatility of social status, volatility in career (to the same Uranus manages 10 st). Can confirm, that're career girls in the traditional sense from me not broke a :) although on 6-Mu home I man a hardworking, hardworking and without professional both his life not represented never. If would not became preoccupied with unique, then, perhaps, attributed Hitler's would themselves to washouts, eh (because still and is ambitious), for, indeed, career of artists differently. And office I different borrowed in its time, and when in Wild Fangirl 90’s without work has remained (firm went broke), then not brezgovala and loungers on the beach wash with its diploma about higher education (ah then many had how could). This that concerns volatility and of impermanence. On. Moon in 10 st not assumes clear living goals and planning. Indeed, I always gladly worked there, where reported receiving emotional returns, there where was comfortable experience and physically (warmly, governing, kettle under through) and psychologically (with leadership, incidentally, often’s image benefited mentally). But under this goals something clear not was and, respectively, order kozerozhego rise of on social ladder, too, not was. To example, on its latest place work in one and the same office I worked close over 9 years and realized, that rapidly regressing. And here is than to address wanted would, not particularly understood. Only on 10 st year the situation has changed and I has become receive more-less decent satisfaction. You means me: And where OK here delegation is something? And here is that I answer.
Delegation is in is, that I initially analysed this moon, realized its especially and passed its. That such passed? To accept - this means shift the emphasis in this case. I.e. with such the moon (under a number of other indicators) me and not need to "to do career" in the traditional understanding of this words. With such map the best prof. Implementation - this creativity, process, in which kverent receives pleasure directly from process (Chinese system. 10 th in 5 st). The tip "engineering" :) was a creation site entitled Astro home, that, too, points not on last role moon in this case. And now imagine, that unique I not became preoccupied with would, chestolyubivo stretched out, caught would in search of ways living achievements. And if would in accordance with natalnym position moon and nevedomymi WerE tranzitami, direktsiyami and progressiyami I would losing office, conquered territories and other symbols social success, then, perhaps, this was would for me substantial psychological trauma of.

Cities in the, I got your message loud and as could :) If there is questions, you must ask. On least opportunities, answer.

Incidentally, to topic. Now have us in city of is happening a series of highly significant human that establishment on very high levels. People, to occupy years to come important posts, lost all overnight. I now say about the government people and about the traditional (kozerozhe-saturnianskom) understanding of careers. I.e. lived itself people in EXTENT PERMITTED accordance with theme and sharply collapsed with Heights. And I thought: And that he (she) to do will in city of? Man long worked on one place, not the last face in city of, constantly … on TV and here all, the end of the career. And city a small, choice something special there is no, yes and with such positions in general something not go (simply in ties with universal changes in city of and in this sphere, too, decided reverse all). Understandable, that no one with famine not dies and camping on D. And camping on P., but usually society quite Path is fierce and cruel and such things not as forgives. And man this highly and highly ambitious. That now to do will it is unclear. Is obtained, that have human was a strong 10 st house, but neprorabotannyy.

Чукокала wrote:

rivedu example, Long in the Twins -Pluton in the Virgin, let on 3 and 6 homes, moon manages 4 home.

In your example I saw as man worked sobytiyno with problem, but after all here there is initial tensions within rights. As he worked with its domestic I? If can be of course.

Радуга wrote:

Only not pro Saturn, as had gone very wrong, and pro moon, for you the Moon its killed her energy,, and I in love about its. Moon in Vodolee in 10 st House.

A rainbow, Thanks for Sharing (courage. Perhaps, pro moon at all it is difficult write, camping on K. In its manifestations many drive, unconscious, for that she as times and replies.
I, too, couple of words about its those respects I’d say. She in Vodolee and in 6 House, if who still not understood. :) A Saturn in Taurus in 10 House. I as something gave its map on Forum have Vary, and we with it figured out one a near certainty - I times in 3 year remont, duties, sometimes place work (6 house Long), but my chief chief of remains former already almost 10 years (Saturn in 10). Ugh-Ugh-Ugh. Are also under auspices me and valued in its own way. And in principle, me like, that work is changing, tochne say duties, camping on K. Otherwise I would screamed because "from boredom. Modicum and argue that Long in Vodolee "a weak", "poorly fabricating", but I why something learn using in the new work quickly. Especially all the, that strangled with computer (thank you Vodoleyu). And the problem vodoleyskoy moon I understood from text H. Bantskhafa, A. Khebler: The most a tall order - learn to be "as all", to cooperate with other and Fuehrer expected they emotions.Fuehrer expected emotions at all it is difficult. Sometimes enleve themselves on thought, that I'm rocking this the boat, in which sit, when feel, in territory that implies an stagnation and quagmire.

Lud_mila wrote:

Rainbow, thank you for courage.

Liusya, miracle not happened? :rolleyes:

Lud_mila wrote:

especially all the, that strangled with computer (thank you Vodoleyu).

And so and you will adapt quickly, because engulfed in point with computer. And now imagine, that you worked would, say, in trade (on any level). You have to admit it, that in such a case were would problems inevitably originated would.

Lud_mila wrote:

Sometimes enleve themselves on thought, that I'm rocking this the boat, in which sit, when feel, in territory that implies an stagnation and quagmire.

Revolutionary in collective? :rolleyes: "How all" Uranicheskoy those respects not make be. Although, of course, can be developed behavioral skills for greater success.

Радуга wrote:

A so and you will adapt quickly, because engulfed in point with computer. And now imagine, that you worked would, say, in trade (on any level). You have to admit it, that in such a case were would problems inevitably originated would.

And I worked :), truth, not long! And well worked, only wages was in principle small, yes and regime work 4 through 4 days me not, brought the. And sell I books, textbooks. Well taking :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Yes taking

:pardon: vxcgfdtr

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Delegation is horoscope