Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children

Moon in natal maps children

Posts 1 to 20 of 74

Hello, respected participants Forum!
We not can plan time birth child on moment favorable location planets, but we can help child with the most full of the and be realize potential, this stars at birth.
Precisely judging by from this principle and will be built my work in this section Forum.
As we know, child is growing and evolves gradually, with every year in laying out all new the brink of its personality. So and planet in natalnoy map child display themselves not all immediately, and vklyuchayas on least maturation. The first planet, which shows their quality with the most moment birth and on circadian rhythms which lives child especially in the first year life is an is Long. Often its manifestations of in character child in the first years life even more visible, than quality sun. So forth me like would discuss precisely position moon in maps children.

Child with the Moon in Ovnehardly will give their parents bore. Him need many space for movement, but under this parents need Fuehrer elevated vigilance - such baby as sands have seeks have all around. And, of course same, he needs in independence. Need monitor behavior child and on time reassure his activity, camping on K. With so position moon have him can reverberate heightened the excitement. And she in thereafter can give know about itself the head mother and heightened utomlyaemostyu.
And here is child with the Moon in Taurusneeds above all in predictability and reliability parents and environment. Adoption something new can be difficult for this child. The introduction of new food, crackdown in apartment- he all can perceive "in bayonets." Such baby strongly be attached to its things, certainly his darling will soft plaything, pleasant on are. Have child with so position moon very vulnerable’s throats.
Long in the Twinsreinforces and without moreover greater inquisitiveness children, such child, typically, forthcoming, easily goes to cause people. Typically, is beginning to sooner to speak. Quickly are seized with new knowledge, but can lack the depth in studying what-either. For a comfortable well-being him need more byvat on fresh air, and ???? should be well provetrennym. Nervous systems system such a child enough sensitive, so him necessarily need fully-fledged recreation.

Under those respects in Raquechild, typically, differs thoughtfulness of declare all close. Have him an urgent intuition in respect sentiment and feelings surrounding people. Even as infant, he sensitive reacts their behavior on changes in mood parents. Later for him can be't departure in its "shell" or contagion behavior. To help him, parents need Fuehrer serene openness, honesty - children of this type especially tend to emulate behavior close.
Such child will subject to array change sentiments: From extreme joy until of extreme gloom. Very is strong the emotional attachment to mothers. One of vulnerable points organism is a firespace, so the right nutrition for him especially it is important.

If in map child Long in question, he love lie in the center of the attention. One of tasks parents not give to move this quality of in egoism and egomania. Such child very needs in well and recognition their merit, but importantly not too much zeal. With the most early age this child demonstrates quality leader. So same children with so position moon very artistic. And cherish game and contest. If Long not stunned, health have this child enough solid, however need follow heart-vascular system and avoid excessive physical leverage, especially in pre-age.

Long in the Virginmakes your child enough pedantic. He very negligent to location--near train station, likes purity. Parents such a child have a golden opportunity to nurture itself of excellent aide. On opportunities him need point to a separate room, where he can keep their things in such a order, what he likes. And although someone Different his order may seem chaos, child knows place each things and very displeased with, when this order violate. So same he likes to do things ????. With early age such child interested in their health. So his easily teach personal hygiene and a good habits for food, that would spare his from problems with kishechnikom- one of vulnerable points his organism.

Татьяна wrote:

worker with the moon in Ovne hardly will give their parents bore

With this not argue with that. I have as times such child (I have the most Long in the Virgin in soed. With vami). Until now marvel at neposedlivosti his son (5.5 years). Emotions splashes very lush green :black_eye:, but and at good his easily (Mars in question). Await the-forward to it, when will start his the Sun in the Virgin. :blin:

I have Long in Raque.
Exclusively for this here defined by - nothing not suited)

Yura wrote:

Waiting for-forward to it, when will start his the Sun in the Virgin

Yura, at all something it already should themselves as something Fuehrer. Did you nothing not notice in Son from sun in the Virgin?

JUlja wrote:

I have Long in Raque.
Exclusively for this here defined by - nothing not suited)

JUlja, and you remember themselves in age until 3-'s years? ;) How rule, very markedly expression of onto characteristics in this period, later already are beginning other planet included on-very gradually, especially if there is aspects of to those respects. And if at all on your map look, to get emotional you accurately must be are inherently, and from it "follows" much of described me characteristics. Or this not your map. ;)
In a whole like would say, that I I allow short describe basic characteristics position moon in svoystva, based on astrological knowledge and own experience (good children in environment enough and there is opportunity watch their development). Under this they can not very something approached only adult people in force moreover, that have them work already and other planet that can manifest itself much stronger moon.

Татьяна wrote:

JUlja, and you remember themselves in age until 3-'s years?

And I perfectly themselves remember, and even before. Remember as I in the crib sat with bars. And as mother me soap in troughs. :)

JUlja, and you remember themselves in age until 3-'s years? Typically, very markedly expression of onto characteristics in this period, later already are beginning other planet included on-very gradually, especially if there is aspects of to those respects. And if at all on your map look, to get emotional you accurately must be are inherently, and from it "follows" much of described me characteristics. Or this not your map.

Remember :rolleyes:
Ah here is that means to get emotional?
All Ideology possess in one way or another extent

contaminated those respects in Raque child, typically, differs thoughtfulness of declare all close.

Yes nor in a million years)
I was selfish child, which required much attention, with actively
Mother not helped, in the Muppets not played, about other not cared wa-and-it.

Wu him an urgent intuition in respect sentiment and feelings surrounding people. Even as infant, he sensitive reacts their behavior on changes in mood parents.

Again same question - and there is babies. Healthy mentally
Which not react to changes in mood parents?

Later for him can be't departure in its "shell" or contagion behavior. To help him, parents need Fuehrer serene openness, honesty - children of this type especially tend to emulate behavior close.

If me something not relished
I ploughshares, nailing it with their feet and could be left lying around in hysterical
In general - temperament arrived openly)
But this only on trial. Simply so ill-behavior not was, and in shell not was leaving, contrary - appeared discontent openly

The result child will subject to array change sentiments: From extreme joy until of extreme gloom. Very is strong the emotional attachment to mothers. One of vulnerable points organism is a firespace, so the right nutrition for him especially it is important.

Ah here is here truth there is - attachment to mothers
Aggravated by square of Pluto
And vulnerable a firespace. Javadxan

In general. Cannot be moon simply one, in itself look
Aspects of and position in House much more important and sometimes strongly change a common characteristic:)

Юля wrote:

ah here is that means to get emotional?
All Ideology possess in one way or another extent

Here is precisely, that in one way or another extent, here it is important look on degree of forces-weakness manifestations of, spontaneity-zazhatosti, control-not control and camping on D. That concerns precisely moon in Raque, then, in my opinion, cause of the emergence of of emotions on the idea of must be need in security and protecting, and here is forms manifestations of can be different, in including and intended nationally determined characteristics square to lower our standards.

That precisely, that in one way or another extent, here it is important look on degree of forces-weakness manifestations of, spontaneity-zazhatosti, control-not control and camping on D.

Precisely
So incorrect approach to speak, that Long in Raque gives to get emotional

What concerns precisely moon in Raque, then, in my opinion, cause of the emergence of of emotions on the idea of must be need in security and protecting, and here is forms manifestations of can be different, in including and intended nationally determined characteristics square with Pluto.

Precisely)
And many other aspects and position in House)

Юля wrote:

and many other aspects and position in House)

DAC with this like no one not dispute. Simply within this themes Tanja rassmtrivaet precisely signs and only their.

Юля wrote:

so incorrect approach to speak, that Long in Raque gives to get emotional

Why not correctly? Moon in Raque gives Exactly to get emotional.

Why not correctly? Moon in Raque gives Exactly to get emotional

Because to get emotional - too the general the notion of :)
That you specifically R in to get emotional?
I, for example, always been mulling, that to get emotional - this body of "vpechatlitelnosti, impulse-control issues and emotional Heat lability"
Consider saying:
"Impressionability - affektivnaya susceptibility human, chuynіst his to emotsiogennym impacts.
His impulsiveness verging - the speed, with which emotion becomes stimulating force things and action without their preliminary deliberation of and calculated decisions fulfill their.
The emotional labilnost - the speed, with which stops this emotional state of or is happening change one experiences other. "

And after just vyshenapisannogo to get emotional are inherently only those respects in Raque)?

Yes, want complement
I nathin 'not psychologist)

If I not rights
And to get emotional - this something, is from my understanding of
The I will is happy, if me prosvyatyat - in than same the truth)

Юля wrote:

Emotional labilnost - the speed, with which stops this emotional state of or is happening change one experiences other. "

Very right definition of. Me explain the much in me. Emotional Heat lability very little, but under this very underdeveloped impressionability. His impulsiveness verging under this is fLckle, brother He: The I exploding immediately, and the keep in itself much. Moon my I shall remind in Vodolee.

JUlja wrote:

in general. Cannot be moon simply one, in itself look
Aspects of and position in House much more important and sometimes strongly change a common characteristic:)

JUlja, I with you entirely and fully agree, that concerns consideration specific maps. But here I describe only moon in svoystva. I not regard any map and I have no goal to enumerate all possible /, deeply affect influence on moon in each natalnoy map (yes this was would and is misplaced and onwww.benaughty.com long). My goal-show, as quality moon in opredelenom signs are manifest precisely have children, not have adults.

again same question - and there is babies. Healthy mentally
Which not react to changes in mood parents?

Ironically, there is. More precisely kids all react to mood parents, if emotions parents very intensively are expressed (with strong, sorrow, for example). But far not all children react to less notable changes in mood parents. For moon in Raque such a sensitivity as times characterized.
That concerns emotionality, she, of course, are inherently all, but in varying degrees manifestations of.
Children with the moon in Raque, typically, stronger pryavlyayut their emotions and more sensitive, emotionally vulnerable cabin. That is this I and had in view under "same emotionality").

My goal-show, as quality moon in opredelenom signs are manifest precisely have children, not have adults.

Tanya, yes understandable :)

Simply can better develop subject? Was would certainly more input
Yes and optimistically more interesting, when there is, that to discuss
For example, interestingly same - why such word itself not fit fact, what aspects of on this contributed and camping on P. And?

Children with the Moon in Raque, typically, stronger pryavlyayut their emotions and more sensitive, emotionally vulnerable (here is this I and had in view under "same emotionality").

Means, can be said, that have moon in Raque very high impressionability, average his impulsiveness verging and is insane labilnost))

And still, me was would interestingly about Air one of the moons of to talk to the
Children with the Moon in Libra, the Twins and Vodolee they what? As have them with eomtsionalnostyu and manifestation of of emotions?

Bountiful time days all!
Have my daughter of Long in the Virgin. Now it 16 years, and in childhood she indeed was "a neat freak his until brain broken bones"! But order try to build not loved never. Was very painful, demanding care child, very poorly eaten. But in age 7-8 years as something internally has changed, has become a little stronger (emotionally and physically), more pro-active and good at socializing. The next climate has seen in age 13-14 years, but this already theme another discuss.
And here is have son Long in Vodoleein connecting with Uranus. Him now 7 years. Here is this stemlenie to independence! Even blankets of is perceived as helpful brake on! Await the patiently, when same finally Mehdi Karrobi other planet! Truth have him the Ascendant in Raque - this places its imprint, and considerable!

Last edited by Marina (Jan 11 2008 11:35:08)

Юля писала:

просто может лучше развить тему? было бы наверняка больше отзывов
да и рассуждать интереснее, когда есть, что обсуждать
например, интересно же - почему такие трактовки не соответствуют действительности, какие аспекты на это повлияли и т.п. а?

Ну так для этого я и открыла раздел:чтобы обсуждать все, что касается детей с астрологической точки зрения.))) Я начала тему-вы открыли обсуждение. Все так и должно быть ))).
А почему не все соответствует действительности-это уже рассмотрение конкретной карты. Если,Юля, ты хочешь свою предложить для примера, давай поглядим.))

and still, me was would interestingly about Air one of the moons of to talk to the
Children with the Moon in Libra, the Twins and Vodolee they what? As have them with eomtsionalnostyu and manifestation of of emotions?

Pro by I wrote. And pro moon in rest signs written "50", I will continue tomorrow their surveillance putting.
About emotionality moon in the Twins can say, that she can manifest itself quickly and sharply, but himself child not is experiencing deeply these emotions and not proceeds on them. (Again same if there is no other strong factors, of escalating influence moon)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children