Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children

Moon in natal maps children

Posts 21 to 40 of 74

Marina wrote:

Wu my daughter of Long in the Virgin. Now it 16 years, and in childhood she indeed was "a neat freak his until brain broken bones"! But order try to build not loved never. Was very painful, demanding care child, very poorly eaten

About order-this not necessarily the order, which we are accustomed to see, I about this did. And at all interestingly http progression for everything daughter of on 7-8 years, that contributed on changes.

A why not all fits fact-this already Limits specific maps. If, JUlja, you like it or its offer for examples, let let's see)

Yes me something what look - I already not child)
Like as)
In my map all at all simply, as twice two. For me)
And understandable, why I so loosely Join with’moon in Raque for the most themselves. Because already in age 4 months she devolved in Leo
And to two years I utterly on-lvinomu required an attention, adored play with either stuffed and other lawyers pets in circus and in theater)
And ulyublenimi drugs were not the Muppets, and "a pistol, tank, soldiers of and such small gun!"
Moon in the Virgin awakened autonomy
In 3 year required an, that for ice cream d walk itself and has gone same. And mother while hiding behind forested, commanded behind))
And camping on D.
Prgressivnaya Long is so apparently driving)

Татьяна wrote:

Yura, at all something it already should themselves as something Fuehrer. Did you nothing not notice in Son from sun in the Virgin?

And perhaps deal in is, that the Sun have him is worth on MC in 10d. And I as something of habit have been arguing see manifestations of precisely homes status / profession [poixd, not Virgin of. Now here is was able recall as he toys pulls on jobs (machines in garage), her teeth doesn before nightmare, shows pickiness in food, yes and me makes remarks about rules behavior. :pardon:

Marina wrote:

A here is have son Long in Vodolee in connecting with Uranus. Him now 7 years. Here is this stemlenie to independence!

Marina, but as combine compound Long-Uranus with rachim ASTs st? :)
I’ll share their memories of golden to revel. I, too, was onwww.benaughty.com an independent and figure tied little bows-frilly dresses-kruzhavchiki-ruffles. Mother all time quarreling, that I least girly. And I all time disrupted basket, when need to was for photo opportunities in kindergarten instructor on spree. The exit found and have become a tied-shine questioning me on head, quickly photographed, and I his rapidly disrupted. But I quickly and easily Borjigins in group. Problems with garden at all not was, has gone gladly, there same it was stormy the first love drama, then will talk.
Lyuda, and have you as with this the case affairs? I mean in mind with we ate at McDonald's-ryushechkami? :)

Татьяна wrote:

A at all interestingly http progression for everything daughter of on 7-8 years, that contributed on changes.

Daughter name is Nastey, 28.03.1991g. In 23 hours Propulsion Brest, but in 5 months moved into Moscow, where and lives now. M. It comes. And I have will emerge understanding of, that is happening with us with age, ranging with childhood! :)

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, and have you as with this the case affairs? I mean in mind with we ate at McDonald's-ryushechkami?

I always loved stuff, frilly dresses not remember, and tied little bows always loved. Was general long streamer, and mother braid me any trucking. :) A in 10 classroom fashions have us was on Turing, I itself was knitting tail and did shine from dark Turing. I shall remind, I have Asts in question.

And in childhood women and, climbed on stroykam, loved Motor bonfires and Caribbean in "year-old go" without demand (this military flight College). Self-sufficiency I have was - higher rooftop and no one even not challenged. Why interestingly. :pardon: Procedure I never loved, regime not navidela. Especially, when need to was sleep day. I lay in and conducted my reporting how many clock times soon, to make kind of, that's sleep, had you (not, now would there.

Радуга wrote:

Marina, but as combine compound Long-Uranus (with rachim ASTs st?

Oops! :O Such a challenging the combination of for parents! Very is sensitive, stubborn, an independent child. In 7 months on their own went, in year what you do on construction on kitchen to sink severe chair and wash it) tableware! Sought, to him gave spoonful of, a fork, box and ate on their own and proizvoditeley vegetables in salad! Easily and simply went in child workers garden, then in school, quickly found with children common language. Not likes "late romance comes with a tag", truth for mothers makes exception! :) Even patchwork not is covered - helpful brake on!
Spharischen, we develop patience! And if not manages agree on-good, with, but with his not scale back! Truth have him the Sun and stellium in Taurus! Hjkio (28.04.2000g. In 9.00 Propulsion Moscow)

Last edited by Marina (Jan 11 2008 22:44:49)

Lud_mila wrote:

Procedure I never loved, regime not navidela. Especially, when need to was sleep day. I lay in and conducted my reporting how many clock times soon, to make kind of, that's sleep, had you

Is about! Have my synulki likewise!

Юля wrote:

prgressivnaya Long is so apparently driving)

Indeed Progressive Long exerts enough a strong impact on children, but under this natalnye characteristics not disappear, and simply are complemented by both. Know, JUlja, me here thought came: And that if deal as times in your very receptive those respects in Raque (to the same she have you in Water BT enters)? Expense of this sensitivity and are manifest so heavily quality progressive moon, you as would perenimaesh quality its a sign, and natalnye characteristics become little visible. At least in childhood. I watch for several children with the moon in Raque, but have them she still not devolved in Leo. So that in soon will opportunity test its thought on practice.

Юра wrote:

Now here is was able recall as he toys pulls on jobs (machines in garage), her teeth doesn before nightmare, shows pickiness in food, yes and me makes remarks about rules behavior.

Have my son, too, the Sun in the Virgin-so it the beginning of manifest itself-years with 1.5 Perhaps across sharp: And in respect Command order, and their homework, and in priveredlivosti in food, and in periodic problems with dorsal.

Marina wrote:

MA – It is sensitive, stubborn, an independent child. In 7 months on their own went, in year what you do on construction on kitchen to sink severe chair and wash it) tableware! Sought, to him gave spoonful of, a fork, box and ate on their own and proizvoditeley vegetables in salad! Easily and simply went in child workers garden, then in school, quickly found with children common language. Not likes "late romance comes with a tag", truth for mothers makes exception! Even patchwork not is covered - helpful brake on!

Marina, you have directly classic French Republican description of position moon in Vodolee yes still and in connecting with Uranus! Truth Asts in Raque all same a bit mitigate picture.
Dreamt progression everything daughter of on 7-8 years. Very interesting moments there is.

Marina wrote:

Boor in age 7-8 years as something internally has changed, has become a little stronger (emotionally and physically), more pro-active and good at socializing.

Progressive Long in this age she has was in like him too?. Given, that until this she commanded through also, Shield and of Scorpio-understandable why transition in the fire a badge of was so evident well. Under this in 7 years Long Progressive did trine to progressive Sun in 6 House, that strengthens organism and emotionally and physically. To the same relatedness the elements, too, plays its role. So same in this period Long etc. Goes on 3-Mu natalnomu and progressive homes and to 7.5-8 years forms trine to natalnomu, and then and to progressive Old in 7 House, that naturally promotes sociability and broaden contacts. Still in this period MSpr. Crosses in a badge of Leo, and 4 th house respectively in Vodoleya- it became easier express their fire characteristics in sotsіumі (the Sun, Mercury in Ovne, the prog. Moon Sagittarius), and homes must was reverberate independence, a large autonomy. Still 2 are fun moment: To 8 years Mercury the prog. Began to change its movement on retro, and Mars the prog. Ingressiroval in a badge of Rakha. I.e. several has changed expression of its activity, she could become softly and a little more sensitive, that, too, favors relations with people. And so same varied style communication, image thinking, perhaps, she revised downward any their installations in rubbing shoulders with people, thinking become more profound. In general this indeed was time change in personality everything daughters, having indicative and with astrological positions.

Carry about those respects in svoystva.

Child with the moon in Libraprefers, to all was pleased and peacefully, he not will on their own initiative I hoarse game or might. His the emotional side enough is balanced, and although he can be one impressionable, this quickly passes. Such a child need anyone, with whom he will play. He is rarely exasperated, if long remains one. Moon in Libra attaches child additional charm of, and he can, let and unconsciously, use this, to achieve goal. Truth him can be it is difficult to do choice, his drive to weighed and tardy can lead, that he will to shift the right do choice on other. Task parents help him learn to choose very, not provide all immediately (if this perhaps), to rid his from self-sustaining decisions.

Have child with the Moon in 1997-deep and intensive feelings, which at times so are complex, that even he himself not understands their, so that not surprising, if this not manages and parents. Although this child feels very deeply, his emotions can not manifest itself superficially. But under displaying the they can impress surrounding its intensity. This child can differ zlopamyatnostyu. With age such child can become increasingly secretive in is, that concerns his feelings and personal away. He can lead the itself the hiding place, to to store there meaningful for him things. Sobstvennicheskie the Strand moon in 1997-will manifest itself with early age, and in is, that concerns loved ones still and jealousy. Should not glee times provoking his on this, but in, too, time need teach his share, in including and love.

Long Sagittariusmakes child very optimistic. He vostorzhen relatively life in a whole and moreover, that interested in his in this moment. Such a child need adventures, if not physical, then mental. He very inquisitive and can ask questions, often not appropriate his age: About God, space, sense life and camping on P. Parents need try not swatting at from such issues, and all same to answer as can be more available, but exhaustively for child. As only he starts to read, books will simply “proglatyvatsya ” them. This child usually amicable with all, am confident and paddles. His the negative emotions can be strong, but quickly pass and, as rule, not leave a trace in his memory.

Tatiana! Thanks for Sharing (such a detailed and an interesting "``debriefing flights"! yre563

Marina wrote:

Tatiana! Thank you for such a detailed and an interesting "``debriefing flights"!

Please! Me very interestingly work with children’s now, so exactly and have created to wage this the partition on Forum :).

Tanja, I have question there is :) Wu you there is any surveillance on aspect Long 90 Pluto?

Юля wrote:

because to get emotional - too the general the notion of
That you specifically R in to get emotional?
I, for example, always been mulling, that to get emotional - this body of "vpechatlitelnosti, impulse-control issues and emotional Heat lability"
Consider saying:
"Impressionability - affektivnaya susceptibility human, chuynіst his to emotsiogennym impacts.
His impulsiveness verging - the speed, with which emotion becomes stimulating force things and action without their preliminary deliberation of and deliberate decisions fulfill their.
The emotional labilnost - the speed, with which stops this emotional state of or is happening change one experiences other. "
And after just vyshenapisannogo to get emotional are inherently only those respects in Raque)?

There is no, of course same. Simply Rak - this Water a badge of and traditionally communicates with trumps emotion. Therefore, Long in Raque manifests itself maximally emotionally. Maximally, because in Raque she is in ownership and its properties broadly similar with properties degree of Cancer.

I have there is question on map his son. Spring (with 18.04.2007) he refused outright refused visit child workers garden from-for rejection of a new a kindergarten teacher. We with wife founded were are not prepared quickly solve this problem and have proposed him (in 4goda and 8mes) to remain homes one until arrival eldest sister from schools. He quietly agreed and increasingly passed without problems. If anything we much more’t worry (made repeated calls on the telephone with a test of), than this was necessary. In fact this was period around 7 weeks (cooperators on different times one), until his not turned in an group.
Question - what factors in progressiyakh have identified this event (can be even and in tranzitakh, but there they for me clearer are visible). And that was defining, indeed conflict or his own ya
Data birth: Danil 26.08.2002 GMT05 :4 5 Propulsion HTSPE Krasnoyarsk 56N15 93E32, Asts 12sko05.

Радуга wrote:

Tanja, I have question there is Wu you there is any surveillance on aspect Long 90 Pluto?

Lena, there is only 2 known, but already adults. Pro childhood one I know well and can say, that in primarily this aspect of gambled his way down in repressing emotional hand (in repose, until... deviancy child, although grew normal man and now very emotional type, huh) and dictatorship with hand mothers. On the second map know only, that giving birth were very heavy, grapple survived child. In both cases a strong attachment to mothers, but what something several painful or specific that whether.

Юра wrote:

Wu me there is question on map his son.

Yura, you answer slightly later :)

Татьяна wrote:

there is only 2 known, but already adults. Pro childhood one I know well and can say, that in primarily this aspect of gambled his way down in repressing emotional hand (in repose, until... deviancy child, although grew normal man and now very emotional type, huh) and dictatorship with hand mothers.

I have, too, there is familiar with this aspect of: Girl years until 20 was gone zavisma from mothers, until not created its semyue, years in 18. (And fully decorating specially from mothers, even in another starnu then departed). In men easier - they from under influence mothers somewhere years in 9-10 escaping. And pro childhood something any horrors shared, pro punishment (belt, peas, further not remember).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children