Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children

Moon in natal maps children

Posts 41 to 60 of 74

Lena, there is only 2 known, but already adults. Pro childhood one I know well and can say, that in primarily this aspect of gambled his way down in repressing emotional hand (in repose, until... deviancy child, although grew normal man and now very emotional type, huh) and dictatorship with hand mothers. On the second map know only, that giving birth were very heavy, grapple survived child. In both cases a strong attachment to mothers, but what something several painful or specific that whether.

Ah I have such aspect of))
Horror-film in that all women on maternal lines were very power and kontroliruyushimi life their children parties'
One twisted old lady, on head grandmother, for example, zanubila life three figures their letey
Until they (three children in age 40, 34 and 26 years) not left from its homes with macabre scandal to live separately
She until now not knows, where they live))

My mother not so controlling
Superficially
But internally always was a sort soybeans attachment to it and zhutchayshaya dependence from its opinion around the
Until now want its approval. But already in a lesser extent. For from themselves this dependence 3 year teeth vygryzala))

Incidentally, superficially process my nourishing was an ideal - a total autonomy, virtually no control, one only Treat and soft babysitting
Lucky childhood)

Yura wrote:

Wu me there is question on map his son. Spring (with 18.04.2007) he refused outright refused visit child workers garden from-for rejection of a new a kindergarten teacher. We with wife founded were are not prepared quickly solve this problem and have proposed him (in 4goda and 8mes) to remain homes one until arrival eldest sister from schools. He quietly agreed and increasingly passed without problems. If anything we much more’t worry (made repeated calls on the telephone with a test of), than this was necessary. In fact this was period around 7 weeks (cooperators on different times one), until his not turned in an group.
Question - what factors in progressiyakh have identified this event (can be even and in tranzitakh, but there they for me clearer are visible). And that was defining, indeed conflict or his own ya

Yura, know, any something define aspects of in progressiyakh on this period I not saw. In tranzitakh think gambled his way down squaring of Pluto to natalnomu Old, and likely here was and expression of own "I" (types upr.1), and what something deep rejection communication with everybody's mentor (Mercury in 10 House). As I understood this was enough a short period of and then all returned on establishment its grains. So in progressiyakh this could and not impacted.

Татьяна wrote:

In both cases a strong attachment to mothers, but what something several painful or specific that whether.

I, exactly, to what is underway something on this topic? Sometime, that under M. Long-types in tender age must be somehow disturbed by degree of autonomy psychics child, so and is born a strong attachment to mothers. However, that interestingly, how such people experiencing irrational sense of losses, losing? The whether this sense of losses is a balancing a pole attachment. The whether this a wild mixing, when need in mothers very strongly underdeveloped, but not udovletvoryaetsya. The whether still options. On their observations can say, that such people experiencing complexity in emotional sphere in adult life, and because aspect of with superior planet, then well understood they with hard.
With other hand, interestingly how that child perception of not Nazareth? Can be, mother something normal, and child only seems, that she his controls and oppresses? Here is, too, question an interesting.
To topic certificate Small children and their motherIn a way nudnovato, but highly helpful.

Here is, too, to topic articleVsevolod Urumiyskogo.

Радуга wrote:

Since other hand, interestingly how that child perception of not Nazareth? Can be, mother something normal, and child only seems, that she his controls and oppresses? Here is, too, question an interesting.

Lena, I here took a its familiar on the subject. Know, most interesting, that in its childhood memoirs of mother at all not is perceived as dictator, this already later began, in school. Can she, of course, already and not remembers their is deprived from childhood. Although since then, as I its know (already 15 years) its mother on fact appeared themselves very a high gloss. I.e. apparently in this case this not distortion perception, and an objective reality.

Since other hand, interestingly how that child perception of not Nazareth? Can be, mother something normal, and child only seems, that she his controls and oppresses? Here is, too, question an interesting.

Strange, that Rainbow in my post thumbed its nose at the answer on this question)
Ah yes okay. The answer - yes. All children perceive its mother on its those respects, camping on E. Highly subjectively.
Say, in case our family there ????? from dominated children with those or in other variations there is anonymity on having, controls mother
And have my brother there is no - for him mother quite another)

Радуга wrote:

If to consider this question with astrological perspective, then it is likely distortion. After all child perceives mother through itsmoon, but in particular mothers Long can be soovershenno another. ???? not fact, that have child will with sign minus.

Юля wrote:

have my brother there is no - for him mother quite another)

Here is this moment seems interested! Means, much depends on perception the most rights. I think, that quadrature (disambiguation) Long-Pluto wears some it's the karmic connotation.
And still from observations. Of my known there are several human with so aspect of and have them, respectively, certain problems on this topic. But there is and those who UNDERLINES experienced problems with mother and have them NO such a aspects, but aspect of there is have their mother. Circumvented? :)

Интересно, а как это разделяется астрологически:когда ребенок только субъективно воспринимает свою мать по Луне, а когда она на самом деле соответствует этой характеристике? Наверно нужно карту матери еще смотреть, как там с ее материнским проявлением...

Радуга wrote:

But there is and those who UNDERLINES experienced problems with mother and have them NO such a dimension but aspect of there is have their mother. Circumvented?

Lena, and problems no properties? This same can not only on those respects-Pluto go. In principle all tense aspects of can to lend problems in relations with mother, only motley properties. And squaring moon and of Pluto in map mothers what you want can imply so same and problem for me from democracy but that people of its maternal essence and from-for this create problems in relations with children?

Татьяна wrote:

A squaring moon and of Pluto in map mothers what you want can imply so same and problem for me from democracy but that people of its maternal essence and from-for this create problems in relations with children?

Yes. Here is see. There is man with kvadraturoy Long-Pluto. He is experiencing certain difficulties within this aspects. This like understandable. And there is the other man, have which there is no this aspects, and have his mother - there is! But man is experiencing such same difficulties :) That here I until understand not can that to what :)

Радуга wrote:

A there is the other man, have which there is no this aspects, and have his mother - there is! But man is experiencing such same difficulties

And which aspects of there is have this human? Should be tension let and not kvadraturoy Long-types.

Татьяна wrote:

A what aspects of there is have this human?

There an interesting option: Compound the Sun-Long-Jupiter in 4 st House in opposition to Mars in 10 forge the Very vividly proyavletsya standoff activities nativa public opinion and family.

Радуга wrote:

There an interesting option: Compound the Sun-Long-Jupiter in 4 st House in opposition to Mars in 10 forge the Very vividly proyavletsya standoff activities nativa public opinion and family.

Lena, here I think picture all same different from square moon with Pluto. This is more external manifestations of, than domestic installations nativa (that characteristically for aspects Long-types). Under this if have mothers nativa there is squaring Long-Pluto, apparently she has were problems pressure and dependence from its mother, which it could shifting already on relations with child. But camping on K. In his map there is no such aspects, then think, he already not is experiencing such a psychological pressinga, as mother. But as in fact is this happening?

Татьяна wrote:

A as in fact is this happening?

It is difficult say, man this already for 50 and that with mother I not know. On his behavior I would suggested problems, originated roots from childhood. Very many from scenario lame-duck syndrome. Say, program "I poor." If man even themselves money go in hands (and man hardworking), then he makes all, to get rid of them. Ah and so on. And in family, with wife, too, not all is promising.

Стало интересно посмотреть на живых примерах, насколько субъективно дети воспринимают своих родителей в зависимости от Луны в карте. Попросила 2-х своих знакомых, у которых по двое детей дошкольного или младшего школьного возраста, распросить их какой им кажется мама. Причем сделать это отдельно с каждым ребенком, чтоб он не слышал мнение другого. Первая семья:
1. мальчик(4 года) с Луной(упр.11 дома) в последнем градусе Девы в соед. с Солнцем в Весах во 2 доме - "красивая( с перечислением почти всех нравящихся ему частей лица и тела :) ), ласковая, дружелюбная, любит папу, хорошая( с пояснением, что хорошая она из-за того, что покупает ему игрушки).
2.девочка(10 лет) с неаспектированной Луной во Льве в 7 доме(упр.6 домом)- "красивая, доброжелательная, аккуратная, трудолюбивая, поучительная("любит всех поучать и ставит свое мнение выше других"-пояснение ребенка), общительная, любящая, заботливая"
У самой мамы Луна в Весах в 6 доме(упр.4-м) в соед. с Ураном. В данном примере дети достаточно объективно воспринимают маму(может только за исключением сильной сосредоточенности на внешности у сына и отсутствия указаний на проявление аспекта Луны с Ураном в карте мамы), но очень интересны акценты у каждого свои прямо зависящие от положения и аспектов индивидуальной Луны.
Завтра выложу второй пример.
Кстати, вспоминала на досуге свое детское восприятие мамы( у меня Луна в Стрельце в 5 доме в секстиле с Меркурием):очень позитивное, мама много занималась со мной, читала много. А реально у мамы Луна в Козероге с кучей напряженных аспектов и вот ее реальное проявление я намного позже разглядела, а в детстве вообще ничего такого не вопринималось.

Tatiana! And continuation of on "those respects in a signs written" 50 "" will: Moon in an, Vodolee and Pisces? dfs54e

Marina wrote:

Tatiana! And continuation of on "those respects in svoystva" will: Moon in an, Vodolee and Pisces?

Yes, of course. Simply at work was a small dealing with a crisis right week, once was focus. :)

Татьяна wrote:

A realistically have mothers Long in an with pile intense aspects of and here is its real expression of I much later get a good look at, and in childhood at all nothing such a not voprinimalos.

Here is this I and had in mind! Have human with the moon 90 Pluto can be's strong perception of and any actions with perspective other well innocent are perceived as deep trauma. This assumption.

Putting their short considerations pro moon in last three svoystva.

Child with the moon in annot will excessively emotional, rather will seem emotionally a tight-ass, camping on K. Believes those wearing improper attire to present their feelings blindfolded. So parents need be doubly attentive to him, to on time recognize the the negative feelings and emotions and help him cope with them.
This baby may seem too mature for their years with early childhood.
He stark, cautious and very stemmed. All this gives him sense of confidence. From year can be are inherently him with early childhood. For him notably take a high-level working position in his social group (whether child workers garden, school or Tanargue company). So same he always seeks for recognition society and not goes beyond adopted rules.

Pro moon in Vodoleein this topic was already very well described by Marina on example its son :). So that a bit closing.
Child with such the moon enough druzhestvenen and open to all, but better not plunge to him too close. He not hostile too closer emotional neighborhood. Perhaps he perceives its as some limiting their personal freedom, which, perhaps, is for him one of the major living values.
This child needs be themselves a, unique, and not those, whom others want in it to see. Him need a sphere, in which he will unconventional: This may be his style clothing, activities, which he chooses, or his own ideas and philosophy. Under rubbing shoulders with so child better apply rational and intellectual approach.

Child with the Moon in Piscespossesses very sensitive soul of and responsive the heart. He seriously and with profound, a sympathy face can to care for other, help someone. But not in matters Command order: In his things and toys he hardly will attend, simply such “'t ” care even not occupy his.
This child possesses very a shining imagination and inclined prone in mechtatelnost. He easily takes offense, hardly will assertive in conflict and can at all not assert their positions, so his it is not difficult deceive or intimidate. When he upset by, embrace mothers will very a good soothing a means. So same strong influence on him can exert music.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children