Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children

Moon in natal maps children

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

Радуга wrote:

Tatiana wrote:
And realistically have mothers Long in an with pile intense aspects of and here is its real expression of I much later get a good look at, and in childhood at all nothing such a not voprinimalos. Here is this I and had in mind! Have human with the Moon 90 types can be's strong perception of and any actions with perspective other well innocent are perceived as deep trauma. This assumption.

Lena, I so understand you have in view subjective perception of child things mothers through the prism of its quadrature (mathematics)? Yes, perception of mothers on those respects have children is manifest, even in small details (as in example, described in my post higher). But how it subjective, on-my, depends on, as position and aspektatsiya moon in map child plank with natalnoy card mothers.

Татьяна wrote:

But how it subjective, on-my, depends on, as position and aspektatsiya moon in map child plank with natalnoy card mothers.

Tanya, you always so clearly a good story thought, that and add nothing to acquire [po [ierw

The second example describe mothers:
1. A boy (3.5 year) - Long in Taurus in 6 House (upr.9 st) in soed. With Sun behaves similarly and v in Ovne, shall with Uranus: “the most-presamaya one the only, high, cheerful. ”
Me personally availability of expression of harmonious aspects with Uranus in such characterization puny child :)
2. Girl (12 years) - Long in Raque in 5 House (upr.5 st) in opposition to her triple s ambitious sun, Uranus, Neptune: “good, but can swears; very persistent, the Beautiful, often is changing mood ”
Have the most mothers Long in like him too? In 4 House (upr.11 st) in soed. With famous Neptune Fountain - and shall with Sun behaves similarly and Mars, please. In this example, too, Platonov certain coincidentally perception children with real the nature mothers, so their describe enough didn. Interestingly, that both have children there is aspect of moon with Uranus, and have mothers Mercury in connecting with Uranus in 3 st House, that very vividly manifests itself in-style its communication and thinking.

Татьяна wrote:

worker with the Moon in Pisces possesses very sensitive soul of and responsive the heart. He seriously and with profound, a sympathy face can to care for other, help someone. But not in matters Command order: In his things and toys he hardly will attend, simply such “'t ” care even not occupy his.
This child possesses very a shining imagination and inclined prone in mechtatelnost. He easily takes offense, hardly will assertive in conflict and can at all not assert their positions, so his it is not difficult deceive or intimidate. When he upset by, embrace mothers will very a good soothing a means. So same strong influence on him can exert music.

If Long in Vodolee well describes my synulku, then Long in Pisces - this my portrait in childhood (how I themselves remember! :D (my Long in 8 House in Trina with famous Neptune Fountain - from 4 at home)
Well remember, that me in this age lacked "that soulful voice" in relations with mom (have mothers Long in question, the Sun in Pisces), and still were periodic emotional spikes (truth, I this already not remember! :) )

I have Long in Vodolee. Mother again conceived as might create an incalculable. Logically its predict was not perhaps, only intuitively I could foresee the its reaction on that-either.

Have mothers Uranus in Raque 4th, in Trina to those respects in Skorpeone.

Conceal very interestingly is obtained :), before I on this not less obsessed with attention :D

Have mothers Long in 1997-in widths 8m, trine to Uranus and bisekstil on Saturn in the Virgin.

I have Long in Vodolee Chinese system widths 8m, trine with to Dis, Saturn, Mercury over.

But differs we from each other is thorough, as day and night! - emotionally, environment, quality created by family.

Лада wrote:

but differs we from each other is thorough, as day and night! - emotionally, environment, quality created by family

Still would :) you have moon in M..

Rainbow, and well. :surprise:

Last edited by Лада (Jul 19 2008 02:35:31)

Лада wrote:

Вобще очень интересно получается  ,раньше я на это не обращала внимание 
у мамы Луна в Скорпионе в 8м, трин к Урану и бисекстиль на Сатурн в Деве.
У меня Луна в Водолее упр 8м, трин с Плутоном, Сатурном, Меркурием.
но отличается мы от друг друга капитально, как день и ночь! - эмоционально, средой, качеством созданной семьи.

А что Вас удивляет, Лада? Знаки и аспекты же разные.
А вообще у вас с мамой интересное сочетание:у нее Луна в аспекте с Ураном, у Вас- Луна в Водолее, видимо это положение Вашей Луны и позволило Вам почувствовать ее непредсказуемость...

Talked many pro kvadraturu moon with Pluto.
Have my son the opposition such a. Know, that pressed not need to, have been arguing to agree. But as he perceives, not can say. Not likes me this aspect of

Tatiana in Holiday days on 10, as will emerge, will support discussion.

Julietta wrote:

Wu my son the opposition such a. Know, that pressed not need to, have been arguing to agree. But as he perceives, not can say. Not likes me this aspect of

And can be data son?

17 on May 1999 02ch 38min Old Oskol Stary Oskol Belgorod. Now Propulsion Pine Bor Leningrad

Julietta wrote:

Wu my son the opposition such a. Know, that pressed not need to, have been arguing to agree. But as he perceives, not can say. Not likes me this aspect of

Have your son there is trine moon to Uranus, me seems you need to act precisely through him. T. E. All Your innovative ideas, any originalnye approaches must well them be perceived. Although they must be practical, all same your a boy Taurus on Sun.
Tell, and you not tried to ask son, what you him seem like?

Julia, I shift the our with you posts instruments:blush:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Moon in natal maps children