Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 7 February 2008

Eclipse 7 February 2008

Posts 1 to 20 of 52

All bountiful days! :) We approach another do with the blackout, and this well, because we can project many events, not will find ourselves in this stupid, position Adam, when him "under stupid neddy" have proposed is there an apple try. Perishing he then eyes something slamming the doors, LIFE DENIAL, and thought: And cost it moreover? And astrologer near not was suggest the to the poor man,, than this all will end. To what this I? And here is until the end of finish reading, then find ….
So here is, we not Adama's there prevents, and serious Astrologers bngu and know, that
"Vygode, formiruyuschee a corner 90 gr. With sunlight the blackout, the, which precedes date eclipse, is beginning to file a new set of while the "(D. Pessin "Lunar eclipse"). A new set of those see here, this was vygode November of last year.

For starters let us remember sense heat eclipse in a whole. Pessin: "Year bought heat eclipse connected with stage seed, which has the opportunity grow until huge sizes, and she can be symbolically sootnesena with sign Aries. Coll creates "weapon", which can be felt in our personal affairs in for series of years. The symbolism Aries makes this time, stimulating an adventuresome attitude and self-interest. Coll will file at first plan affairs, requiring to urgently attention. Influence Aries can do Coll very long-restive time, full tensions and immediate affairs. This the developing in during any time period magnifying a stormy activity. Invisible during Coll Long makes this unpredictable time, Ieaving after themselves period Akerlof, which must uncovered over later, and as about the need for caution in the case inclusion in new projects. "

A defining feature of this album of in is, that it includes in themselves and solar eclipse, and a lunar. Need to expect, that on "the full moon" themes eclipse will appear especially expressly, so as a lunar eclipse color events precisely publicity and the reverse of communication from surrounding world. In this period we have a valuable opportunity to to purchase a new, the free from Stamps and stereotypes experience, so as eclipse is happening near northern lunar knot.

So, what same this may be experience? In primarily he stems with self expressiveness, personal initiative, vigor and enthusiasm. This good time for changes relations to itself and world, global idea on the future, relentless realizing their in life with viewing past positive experience and use of accumulated wisdom surrounding world, promotion ideas. Meticulous setting goals and planning will help in this period to address climate looks and image, be won by finding new, unconventional resources, coming to trial originally, the box and with unexpected hand. And in the same time this will be not wrought climate, and carefully-designed system nutrition, successfully recommending themselves ????? and technology will help achieve goal of well-and consistently, paying attention on all the details and nuances. In their efforts we are serious, consistent and are fortunate, and also have credible support from surrounding. Blood regardless maps eclipse Saturn inflaming public attitudes on realistic portrait and long-term prospects for of interacting with the world. In the center of the attention friends and society in a whole, our place and role in this, a sharp climate views on these themes (if to speak about men, then here an active role will play beloved), deep to conceptualize a and crash stereotypes.
However …. In barrel of honey need to add tar and, alas, not spoonful of, and a little more excited … We see, that in connecting with the blackout, the is Neptune and deal their presence smallness of makes it difficult. Namely us will be difficult share reality and illusions, their dreams from reality. Dreams can to purchase connotation utopichnosti, if not say bredovosti. Derives precisely from information in this period distorted and loss its the main sense. Communication and correspondence are so colored euphorically, little star is with life realities. ???? we their unrealistic ideas let's move it on ??? stubbornly and aggressively, trying to realize and achieve his. In short, all can prove quite not those, than seems. Not want spiraling. Grandstanding, but the Underworld we can see much before, than on Julian calendar) Maya (see Subject “Ingressiya Pluto in the firmament ”), so as Neptune makes septil to Pluto in 12 st House maps.
I hard have been arguing find pozitiv in this all and the only that me seems, this translate energy Neptune on the tracks spirituality and religiosity, training (I emphasize – training!) mysticism and familiarity with Otherworldly world. Not losing common sense search for normal) guru or purveyor and examine people’s this deal. Who not wants, reads simply clever books (incidentally, and psychoanalysis can'll do for now) and immersed in its deep unconscious. If from whom another opinion, well, speak up, I – use. Can I for good reason in such pessimism froze, and we?

And, of course, remember, that more just these trends emerge those, voiceless in natalnoy map there is aspect of the Sun-Neptune, Long-Neptune (I have, incidentally, the Sun-Neptune :/).

Now let us consider our the eclipse as part of lunar family. I have broke a, that our eclipse is start a new lunar family (check me pliz!) and is asking subject on the coming 2 year:

1. “New Moon ”- 07.02.2008 in 17" grape ". Have

2. “First quarter-”- 06.11.2008 in 14 gr. Aquarii

3. “riches ”- 06.08.2009 in 13 gr. Have

4. “The Last quarter-”- 06.05.2010 in 15 gr. Have

On. Album of the lunar families as sweep of the lunar phases (i.e., as in time will evolve theme of our eclipse, from, when the moon changes until declining square):

New Moon (solar eclipse)- 7.02.2008 in 17 "grape". Have

First quarter-- 6.11. 2008 in 14 gr. Have

riches (a lunar eclipse)- 6.08.2009 in 13 gr. Aquarii

The Last quarter-- 6.05.2010 in 15 gr. Have
In best traditions recent compounds Merkuriy- Neptune I has lost tables Sarosa. If from whom there is, lay out here pliz interpretation series of Sarosa this eclipse.

And in conclusion let us consider what the power point forms eclipse in this year. I shall remind, that in this time (this will, when the moon changes, all-??? not for good reason I their raspisyvayu! Can be tracked feedback) should expect heightened sobytiynosti on topic eclipse:

1. 05 on May 2008
2. 01 August 2008
3. 27 November 2008

Anna Eduardovna, I with look forward await the your review!

Yes, I since forgotten say, that eclipse will mark in 17 degrees havein 6 :4 4 on Moscow. And here is that advises Pessin about how "greeted" eclipse (can be use literally in our a precarious case):
"To even Chile’and spiritual growth you do, put couple of real seed (cannabis that whether? - REM. My), associated with “entertainments ” desires. Care about these seeds and spying on their growth. Do list their desires and return to him through 9 months. In during several days before and after, when the moon changes write down your all their Slumbers (incidentally,, too, option!) and contact to this records later 9 months. This fine time for meditation and classes yoga, personal "inventory" and work over his imedzhem. "
And still: "beware of to accept promises in this time, because enthusiasm is plentiful, but the exit limited. Not robіt final choice and not nothing final decisions.

. Avoid aspirations tilting in new relationship, as far as you meet new people. With this temporary period stems element of mystery, later you much will learn about this man.

. Move with the flood of"

Still like would shift here post Mayafrom discuss past, s eclipse:

"I studied their past reaction on eclipse. Usually meaningful events, associated with them occur not in day eclipse, and through some time - from weeks before 1.5 months. And then the remaining time - dosleduyuschego eclipse, account for adapt to new conditions, to think about what happened. These events most often occur on bottle looks planets (even on senior), but preference - Old and in those days, when on F on eclipse pass transit planet. "

And traditionally analyze the link eclipse in own maps. In my eclipse is mired in 10 th house and makes kvadraturu to natalnomu Sun in 6 th.

Serie Sarosa 10 N

The beginning of: 25 April 944 Propulsion (UF. Style), 10 :31: 03 GMT the North Pole
The end of the: 27 on May 2188 Propulsion

Vygode in connecting with v, and Saturn in average point vygode / Neptune.

Vygode = Mercury
Saturn = vygode / Neptune

Here very a strong emphasis communication, and in the same time through news, paper work or young human in life this human can enter disappointing or retard events. Man can feel fatigued and exhausted, so in this time better perceive all quietly and deal with difficulties gradually, on one.

Радуга wrote:

And traditionally analyze the link eclipse in own maps.

The beginning of eclipse I have will occur about ICJ, and if take orbis 2 gr, then in connecting means (with hand 9 at home).
Still aspects of: 135 to ASTs (raskh), 90 to Old in 6 Afghan (social), and 45 to Jupiter and DSTs (social). Yes, and still 120 to Uranus in 5., Grocer my ICJ.
Here is. Little moreover, that Neptune was sticking I have on ICJ the last time, now still and eclipse :). I already fear, not will have whether to change work or should we expect. Position ;) in the future.

Last edited by Morozz (Jan 26 2008 22:05:57)

Marina, thank you! Your materials on mehjl I, too, received. Yre563-il, analysis tomorrow, well? Head already not boils.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3244/zatm070208xr1.th.jpg
Ah not manages me on night looking insert large image of the hjkio eclipse. So until boom content with small.
In addition to concern to written Radugoy (proximity Neptune to point eclipse) can be add compound within degrees retroMerkuriya and point eclipse. T. E. Eclipse is happening near, lower compounds of Mercury. And that means, that informats. Exchange in this moment will go enough intensively, new familiarity, trip, creative approach to learning, nurture children all these themes will closely linked with period eclipse. Not would cost, of course, without delusional ideas (Neptune in throes octave), nevertheless from this chaos or kaledokoskopa thought, original akhodok, mysterious dating can be drawn something very valuable, what in another time not meet. Us will attract mysterious poorly studied opportunities their and others ’, perhaps obtaining a new experience associated with opportunity peek into the future. To fully not one from land disclose sense more often communicate with friends (because a head of the entire "powerful of a bunch of" is Uranus). For those who stems with art or psychology of period, on kotoryyvliyaet eclipse can become very viable. Little moreover, that new agenda poyavtsya (eclipse + Neptune), so still and means for enforcement under hand - soednenie with v.

Радуга wrote:

us will be difficult share reality and illusions, their dreams from reality. Dreams can to purchase connotation utopichnosti, if not say bredovosti. Derives precisely from information in this period distorted and loss its the main sense. Communication and correspondence are so colored euphorically, little star is with life realities. ???? we their unrealistic ideas let's move it on ??? stubbornly and aggressively, trying to realize and achieve his. In short, all can prove quite not those, than seems. Not want spiraling. Grandstanding, but the Underworld we can see much before, than on Julian calendar) Maya

A rainbow, for someone indeed illusions (gap ” existed from reality) can lead to virility complexities and to profound versatile concerns, the. With other hand, those who although would sometimes "dance.Is" with famous Neptune Fountain - can get so much get high and pleasure (as from personal ideas "fairy tale do true", so and from of group ??????, in camping on CHAMPION Various concerts, show and camping on Afghan, that will about than recall bvh

From area councils: The vague and complicated situation that can arise in period eclipse (????? in his sphere) desirable nothing to figure out, not postponing in a long Pandora, to not to cave in to themselves false hopes.

Радуга wrote:

I hard have been arguing find pozitiv in this all and the only that me seems, this translate energy Neptune on the tracks spirituality and religiosity, training (I emphasize – training!) mysticism and familiarity with Otherworldly world. Not losing common sense search for normal) guru or purveyor and examine people’s this deal. Who not wants, reads simply clever books (incidentally, and psychoanalysis can'll do for now) and immersed in its deep unconscious.

Rainbow, and why with potustoronim world? On the border like Pluto is worth :P By the way, on this period well will lean. Films and music help enter in right state of, so that vnimtelnee be very responsible to what you listen and are looking :). Rainbow, and you that love listen to from music?
Fear, normal guru under these influence will it's kind of heavy find (not because that PR there is no, but because information will vosprinmatsya and peredavatsyavesma original and gourami, and students, incidentally they easily iogtu pomentsya roles in this time). Although, if eclipse radiksnyy Jupiter affects or 9 house, then teacher may well emerge xcvcbv
In my, for particularly strong fears causes there is no. Desirable, of course, celebrate that with us is happening during eclipse (and the, then all quickly forgotten, to subsequently analyze influence planets on our actions fdgf) In this period eclipse active will not only aspects of the Sun-Neptune and Long-Neptune, but and aspects of Solntse- Merkruiy, Long Mercury. So that, wielders these aspects of in radikse, look at homes, where are aspects of between these planets. There so same will interesting and important for you situation.

Another slice eclipse - motley kind of natural disasters (rains, hurricanes, snow all the rubble, floods) in the most inappropriate places. The likelihood manifestations of this rises because Neptune with-stems.

I have eclipse in 8 house is mired in connecting with kuspidom and opposition to Saturn devouring his children in 1 st (in soed. With kuspidom 2 th). Something not optimistic as something. Especially if given, that Saturn still and soupr. 6 th homes. And Long in soed. With famous Neptune Fountain - in 5 st, but this theme already and now pressing. And in shall with v in 4 st-, too, already is orbing.

Yes, eclipse a not a. ;)

Чукокала wrote:

A one slice eclipse - motley kind of natural disasters (rains, hurricanes, snow all the rubble, floods) in the most inappropriate places. The likelihood manifestations of this rises because Neptune with-stems

Unambiguously, this same information received in other predskazatelnymi methods.

Anna Eduardovna, thank you for additions!!

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow, and why with potustoronim world?

Because types in 12 st House maps eclipse.

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow, and you that love listen to from music?

Oops, different. Resistant preferences special there is no. Can say so: A good music. Incidentally, recently quite realized how classical music reclaims energy balance. Has bought disk with his opera "Orpheus and Eurydice" (in subject eclipse, incidentally :)) and realized as is changing well-being :)

Чукокала wrote:

Since other hand, those who although would sometimes "dance.Is" with famous Neptune Fountain - can get so much get high and pleasure. That will about than recall

And from whom squaring with Sun behaves similarly, too, [kayf]gets? :/

Чукокала wrote:

Of area councils: The vague and complicated situation that can arise in period eclipse (????? in his sphere) desirable nothing to figure out, not postponing in a long Pandora, to not to cave in to themselves false hopes.

Me seems, they get completely thrown even more.

Analysis eclipse from Alexey Agafonova

Радуга wrote:

"beware of to accept promises in this time, because enthusiasm is plentiful, but opting out limited. Not robіt final choice and not nothing final decisions.

And how long this abide by? All 9 months after eclipse? Or can be limiting itself to 9-defective days?
I smiled, that in day eclipse not worth undertaking active action. And when can be? Only in symbolic http?

Радуга wrote:

A from whom squaring with Sun behaves similarly, too, [kayf]gets?

Respectively square box and [kayf]will be perceived. Try not state :)

Morozz wrote:

A how long this abide by? All 9 months after eclipse? Or can be limiting itself to 9-defective days?
I smiled, that in day eclipse not worth undertaking active action. And when can be? Only in symbolic http?

At all theme eclipse last with resurgence intensity until the next eclipse, and the most influence is felt as rule for week before and week after events.

I ekskyuz 1930 on download for their as uneducated, but why we we build map eclipse on a Moscow?

Чукокала wrote:

Don’t would cost, of course, without delusional ideas (Neptune in throes octave)

Anna Eduardovna, and that means "in throes octave"?

Yolka wrote:

I ekskyuz 1930 on download for their as uneducated, but why we we build map eclipse on a Moscow?

Maps of this type traditionally are built on Moscow judging by of what precisely there political and public center and all substantial changes go made there. If same be limited to events its private life, then, to be sure, we we build map on place his of residence.

Yolka wrote:

Anna Eduardovna, and that means "in throes octave"?

Nothing, that I for Anna Eduardovnu? :) from Octave this would still that level of engineering, depends on level spiritual development human, his with and personal maturity. So all manifestations of planets can be regarded on several levels (can be revere A. Submarine on the subject). For example, Neptune in throes octave gives deceptions, illusions and Brad, and in superior - the heads of the (bezotsenochnuyu) love, humanism. Mercury, to example, in throes octave - this deception, fraud, theft. In superior - superb analytical ability to. Venus in throes octave - this morbid sensuality was, flashy, froufrou going on. In superior - successes in design, imidzhelogii, the arts. Ah and camping on D.

Татьяна wrote:

Wu me the eclipse in 8 house is mired in connecting with kuspidom and opposition to Saturn devouring his children in 1 st (in soed. With kuspidom 2 th). Something not optimistic as something. Especially if given, that Saturn still and soupr. 6 th homes.

Ah here is all and comes true: And problems with that money even before of the late month will be decided, and with health tense, all right released.

Morozz wrote:

The Beginning eclipse I have will occur about ICJ, and if take orbis 2 gr, then in connecting means (with hand 9 at home).
Still aspects of: 135 to ASTs (raskh), 90 to Old in 6 Afghan (social), and 45 to to Jupiter and DSTs (social). Yes, and still 120 to Uranus in 5., Grocer my MC.

In Tuesday I have at work was a malign conversation with wife Student (which we not policymakers to exams from-for neuspevaemosti). Already on the evening I felt that about those situation, yes still a tooth a hurty.
In this same day us became known, that one our a female teacher in (retired) died. His disease (cancer) literally for month were bruised by the. And death was would still unexpected for all. I with him very well was in contact. Have us was many common interests.
In general, today his buried. :( (

Bountiful time days all! I have the eclipse proigralos highly unusual way. :cool:
On the eve eclipse us suddenly told the, that in our House will for free to set census takers on water. On the morning 7 February indeed their imposed for free (almost! :) )
Eclipse is mired I have in 6 house radiksa and makes squaring to only for concrete. Neptune sextile in 4 House, to him same makes trine Uranus third., Venus third. Makes sekstil (in radikse Neptune in Trina to those respects), Saturn third. In soed. With Uranus only for concrete. In 1 House (in radikse-the opposition). Yes and the very eclipse at soed. With Neptune - under management Uranus! :)

Татьяна wrote:

Nu here is all and comes true: And problems with that money even before of the late month will be decided, and with health tense, all right released.

I have also we all fulfilled. On Forum not simply so a few days not an, for squaring to Sun worked so, that only in themselves starters decide. Killed in combat, ??? all my dekabrskie quadrature (mathematics), now still Marsik one more time kvadratnet in the end to the produce markets and all, can be will matrix restart. And Neptune showed all illusions relatively shift point assembly, and it nowhere not move things along or move things along the most smallness of. 'm coming out, in short, from depressnyaka.

Marina wrote:

the Eclipse is mired I have in 6 house radiksa and makes squaring to only for concrete. Neptune sextile in 4 House, to him same makes trine Uranus third., Venus third. Makes sekstil (in radikse Neptune in a Trina to those respects), Saturn third. In soed. With Uranus only for concrete. In 1 House (in radikse-the opposition). Yes and the very the eclipse in soed. With famous Neptune Fountain - under management Uranus!

Very talk broke a, Marina! :)
Yes! From observations, want to share about orbisov. I have was orbis in 2 degrees to Sun. In general, such orbis well works, likely, because shone.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 7 February 2008