Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 7 February 2008

Eclipse 7 February 2008

Posts 21 to 40 of 52

Morozz wrote:

When Tuesday I have at work was a malign conversation with wife Student (which we not policymakers to exams from-for neuspevaemosti). Already on the evening I felt that about those situation, yes still a tooth a hurty.
In this same day us became known, that one our a female teacher in (retired) died. His disease (cancer) literally for month were bruised by the. And death was would still unexpected for all. I with him very well was in contact. Have us was many common interests.
In general, today his buried. (

IRA, very a pity. Soon a lunar the eclipse, all SCO. :wondering:

Радуга wrote:

Yes! From observations, want to share about orbisov. I have was orbis in 2 degrees to Sun. In general, such orbis well works, likely, because shone.

A rainbow, from point eclipse to points radiksa for Umstanden aspects of can be to 5 degrees orbis borrow and all will be very well felt. Of course, than more accurately, those the cured. Theme aspects of to Sun - important decisions, do, vitalnost, organization his dawn. And here eclipse in compound with famous Neptune Fountain - to him in of increasing. Perhaps, sense change, which you themselves same while not a will is clear later, when a dissipates.

Irina, given, that the eclipse is mired virtually on ICJ, in period eclipse can occur important changes in work or vlichnoy life (given opposition to IP). Trin to Uranus in 5 House (friends, love, a healthy slow and sposbnost to commit unexpected actions) will help you in this period withdraw from complex situations ,-determined strained aspects from point eclipse ;)

Marina, I congratulate with new counter on your website! You on anyone look check, that he there you on square box to Neptune for around :D

From area observations for the blackout, the: Very sleep want (not only me, but and many familiar), but as something not is obtained night’s sleep, because environment have got ruddy nervous systems was during eclipse and tension quickly turn not wants.
Incidentally, in Moscow ranging with days eclipse snow swam To Her, and now and at all Spring came.

Чукокала wrote:

Of area observations for the blackout, the: Very sleep want (not only me, but and many familiar), but as something not is obtained night’s sleep, because environment have got ruddy nervous systems was during eclipse and tension quickly turn not wants.

Accurately-accurately! When I mother again asked pro its well-being in this day, she said: Sleep already on tilt. I modicum and not Slept on the process, but dullness any was. In the gym while, too, without much pleasure in that day otzanimalas :)

Have us weather until held winter. Snow there is. So that pokatatis on skiing or skate - to us mercy of ask :D

Чукокала wrote:

Marina, I congratulate with new counter on your website! You on anyone look check, that he there you on square box to Neptune for around

Thank you! D watch! :)

Чукокала wrote:

Of area observations for the blackout, the: Very sleep want (not only me, but and many familiar), but as something not is obtained night’s sleep, because environment have got ruddy nervous systems was during eclipse and tension quickly turn not wants.

Has seen racing arterial blood pressure have many patients in these days (as rise, so and fall), emotional neustoychivot.

Marina, strange, after all not every the eclipse on pressure have people is reflected. Can Neptune to him has attitude or couple Neptune-the Sun? Emotional type, huh volatility and problems with nightmare - this on those respects with famous Neptune Fountain -.
When, evoked the - on the eve eclipse me from printing house call, said, that circulation my notebook ready, here is we his after eclipse (in Friday) and starting. I have the eclipse in the second House near Mercury happened.

Morozz wrote:

Wu us weather until held winter. Snow there is. So that pokatatis on skiing or skate - to us mercy of ask

Irina, modicum somewhere winter of persisted, this aren :D Thanks for invitation :) A have us she on reduced blog program has passed, although can still will return :huh:

Чукокала wrote:

A have us she on reduced blog program has passed, although can still will return

And have us still and began :wondering: About of sleepiness certify, all time in dream tends.

Чукокала wrote:

marina, strange, after all not every the eclipse on pressure have people is reflected.

Anna Eduardovna, and why? Me seemed, that vice versa. After all in moment eclipse increases narguzka on psychology in including.

Чукокала wrote:

Marina, strange, after all not every the eclipse on pressure have people is reflected. Can Neptune to him has attitude or couple Neptune Louis XIV? Emotional type, huh volatility and problems with nightmare - this on those respects with Neptune -.

M. It comes. Mars from prodavat "played along"?

All Hi! :D
I have the eclipse in 4 st House and not made nor one aspects. Caught me me in St. Petersburg for improving spiritual level :cheesy: Bed quite not like. Wasn that saw heightened to get emotional. Intensive events occurred in domestic world and in the outside, but concerning domestic life. Before the blackout, the on the morning suddenly go in Buddhist the Yasukuni, and late on the evening I have arose immediate need :blink: be in sarcophagus and regulate itself frequency chakras. (The device on mind the coffin of the, and the other man-operator a on your nerd box regulates). And still many events in this night, which me yet to omyslit. Here is now I understand, as 4 th house replies for domestic, tectonic processes.

Last edited by Helen (Feb 11 2008 21:29:02)

Чукокала wrote:

marina, strange, after all not every the eclipse on pressure have people is reflected. Can Neptune to him has attitude or couple Neptune-the Sun?

I somewhere smiled, that Neptune has attitude to the system blood circulation and in particular to pressure.

All Hi!
I have the eclipse in 3 st House and a shoving Umstanden aspects of (120 to Pluto-Grocer horoscope, 60 to Neptune sextile in 2 st, on 90 to Asts and Dsts) and under this NO events :( (nor domestic, nor external. However, within there is okolodepressivnoe state of, but it such already not first week, and all as in fog. So that, not know, can be whether this to link with the blackout, the.

Татьяна wrote:

I somewhere smiled, that Neptune has attitude to the system blood circulation and in particular to pressure.

I, too, about this smiled! :)
Neptune stems with gumoralnoy system, regulates liquid balance: Blood in a whole, lymph, 'urrea; is participating in work glands domestic chronic debilitating and costly disease (hormones). And all of this directly affects blood pressure! :)
And still: Eclipse + Neptune + Mercury in Vodolee under management Uranus, and Uranus - in Pisces, under Chinese system. Neptune! M. It comes. This, too, has what something significance! :idea:

Last edited by Marina (Feb 12 2008 08:44:26)

Yolka wrote:

Everyone Hi!
I have the eclipse in 3 st House and a shoving Umstanden aspects of (120 to Pluto-Grocer horoscope, 60 to Neptune sextile in than 2 st, on 90 to Asts and Dsts) and under this NO events (nor domestic, nor external. However, within there is okolodepressivnoe state of, but it such already not first week, and all as in fog. So that, not know, can be whether this to link with the blackout..

Wait, wait, wait-, The tree, with so fast. Let think, that and Pluto, and Neptune this top planet and their expression of can not be "-on "as personal planet.

Marina wrote:

the Eclipse is mired I have in 6 house radiksa and makes squaring to only for concrete. Neptune sextile in 4 House,

Unfortunately, now manifests itself disease my household - flu! Homes real the infirmary! :(

Marina wrote:

Unfortunately, now manifests itself disease my household - flu! Homes real the infirmary!

February. Marina, treat rather their.

Marina, Tatiana with famous Neptune Fountain - and pressure a bit brightened. Marina popravlyayte rather its the infirmary.
And you same as doctor question, and the Sun after all, too, has directly attitude to blood pressure or I oshibyus?

Helen, here is that means the eclipse not smashing my natalnymi aspects! You have Commission in the subtler matter (Neptune the main tone ask the) materializing + your 4 house.

Радуга wrote:

Marina, treat rather their.

Чукокала wrote:

Marina popravlyayte rather its the infirmary.

Thank you huge! Let us act to!

Чукокала wrote:

And you same as doctor question, and the Sun after all, too, has directly attitude to blood pressure or I oshibyus?

Frankly, not know, but selling young horses is much and'll look for in smart books!

On classics of kogda today squaring Long the Sun, and so as the eclipse has carried in St. Petersburg, and my child in Kyiv, then through two hours we are going with him the two of in Kyiv. Utterly unwarranted growth and an unplanned trip :( (

Yolka wrote:

Wu me the eclipse in 3 st House and a shoving Umstanden aspects of (120 to Pluto-Grocer horoscope, 60 to Neptune sextile in 2 st, on 90 to Asts and Dsts) and under this NO events (nor domestic, nor external. However, within there is okolodepressivnoe state of, but it such already not first week, and all as in fog. So that, not know, can be whether this to link with the blackout, the.

Apparently, conclusions indeed sooner was to do. 13, 14 th number of me had to withstand an uncomfortable situation, constraints with securities, 04th and registration documents. ????, the situation this also connected with tricking in the form of forgery (Neptune here participated that whether?) and with state registriruyuschimi bodies (this, perhaps, Saturn). Squaring to axis “I – you ” in open conflict not culminated, but I was ready on him go. In any case, emotional tension was and still what. :mad: In light of these developments me had to terminally give away delusions relatively my seats in structure corporations, where I serve (120 eclipse to natalnomu Pluto in 11 st). Truth, a serious conflict, on the brink of gap relations and acquisitions enemy, occurred I have with profkomom my enterprises. But, frankly, I not know, under what house and the symbolism what planet fall union. :unsure:

Yolka wrote:

But, frankly, I not know, under what house and the symbolism what planet fall union.

Fear mistaking the, but why something stand climbs in head 11 house.

Lud_mila wrote:

saying mistaking the, but why something stand climbs in head 11 house.

Me, too,. But, think, here and 6 th house, too, must be accounted for.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 7 February 2008