Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 7 February 2008

Eclipse 7 February 2008

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t, too,. But, think, here and 6 th house, too, must be accounted for

Ah still would. "Prof." (6 th) and "union" (11 th)

Helen wrote:

Completely unwarranted growth and an unplanned trip

Let already know she :)

Tir, that aspects of eclipse harmonious, the situation, can be, figure it out?

Ah, aspects of from eclipse not all harmonious, all-??? Asts-Dsts "square." Have Pluto trine, but this zhizh Pluto :evil:
And at all, it seems, that I at work I'm turninginto in zachinschitsu revolution, ah or Reformation. In general, brewed you a bag for.

http://radikal.ru/F/i007.radikal.ru/0802/1a/86737f35c86c.jpg

In, Lies ??? much the lunar eclipse!

So, citizens I congratulate, have not lived up we until full clarification situation, which began on many fundamental eclipse couple of weeks nnazad. Feature of present moment in is, that solar the eclipse included in Vodolee on Neptune and in connecting with v, camping on E. For many began (or on a new developed a) any confused the situation, about which and to speak something not want, not what write. The situation in than something Vodoleyskaya, camping on E. Something in it was such nestanddartnoe, what make us from harsh political demagogy life. And a lunar the eclipse under those respects in the Virgin as times transposing us with heaven on land and calling to specific solving issues. Of emotions in these days can be many, and not always they will adekvanymi situation. For those, voiceless in radikse ast tense aspects of Luna- Saturn and Long-Pluto these days can bring many disappointments and restrictions. And citizens with favorable aspects between those same planets often udut events these the most nnapryazhennykh situaitsiy. In general this townsome time for clarification various situations, but not the best for decision-final solutions. Although under influx of emotions in these days can well up old or they have accumulated grievances (Long Saturn), morph close relations (Long-Pluto).
So same axis Fish-Epiphanius assumes caring about health, so that in these days better not perenapryagasya and follow regime.
Pdrobnosti with detailed for timetables lunar sesmeystva and other features of eclipse tomorrow and, perhaps, from Rainbow before :).

Anna Eduardovna, thank you! And the I as the kind geographical horse, that soon, they're gonna shoot (remember the film "corralled horses shoot him off, not true whether?") :D

Чукокала wrote:

Pdrobnosti with detailed for timetables lunar sesmeystva and other features of eclipse tomorrow and, perhaps, from Rainbow before

Yes. Perhaps :) will try all write down on -devi.
That concerns me, this the eclipse is mired me in 5 house in precise connecting with Jupiter.

Чукокала wrote:

A citizens with favorable aspects between those same planets often udut events these the most nnapryazhennykh situaitsiy. In general this townsome time for clarification various situations, but not the best for decision-final decisions. Although under influx of emotions in these days can well up old or they have accumulated grievances (Long Saturn), morph close relations (Long-Pluto).

I have sekstil Long-Saturn :rolleyes: Life in the Past, solar eclipse of was entirely stems with personal lives. Here I something "continuation of Chancellery" not watch, and here is the likelihood a new / additional work zamayachila and as times on to Jupiter as signifikatoru higher education.

Yolka wrote:

In general, brewed you a bag for.

Tir, as gruel on "the full moon"? Something brightened?

Чукокала wrote:

When, Lies ??? much the lunar eclipse!

Anna Eduardovna, and why on everything pictures of the aspects between the Moon and Pluto not drawn? :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

The tree, as gruel on "the full moon"? Something brightened?

Brightened even before full moon, in Tuesday. ???? so suddenly for me, even as something it's a shame. I been mulling, that will conflict and surge excitement among workers about activities union, and question was reconciled quietly-peacefully, me gave what I required an rightly and have receded with God. Here is such "smooth" trine eclipse to natalnomu Pluto in 11 st, itself I more'll have her guard up on this about (squaring to Asts), than "content" 11 th homes :D

Yolka wrote:

Anna Eduardovna, and why on everything pictures of the aspects between the Moon and Pluto not drawn?

Javadxan.
Anna Eduardovna, and we moon ganglia take into consideration? I suggest its option: Moon in connecting with Uhl offers us to return to the old, perhaps neprorabotannym emotions, "zastrevanii" (Long in connecting with Saturn and in The Maiden) and zatsiklivanii on one and same, predominantly nuanced one and minutia. And the Sun in connecting with casually offers this "dissolve", forgive, live and move further in path.

Yolka wrote:

here is such "smooth" trine eclipse to natalnomu Pluto in 11 st, itself I more'll have her guard up on this about (squaring to Asts), than "content" 11 th homes

Ah here is prichine :) Don’t case so, to on such aspects nothing and not was. And well, that all has been solved safely.

Yolka wrote:

and why on everything pictures of the aspects between the Moon and Pluto not drawn?

But because from Orbisa 1 degree with Pluto she already withdrew, camping on E. Aspect of raskhodyaschiysya, and in transit map I have the Orb 1 ggradus is placed in the Marketplace ;), but he here is-that was, camping on E. Those who on him skeptic, his still chuvtsvuyut (doperezhevyvayut).
Yolka, I think you have still will continuation of on the material events. I congratulate with such "peaceful interchange" for this situation :)
A rainbow, you a good option recommendations, only not took very understandable, as to combine forgiveness with looped trumps emotion. Ganglia under describing, of course, makes sense account for.

It is time us recall about eclipse biennial ago :) rozsilka Valentina Kudryashovoy "Astrology in Chelyabinsk" "again reminded about completing the cycle, associated with the blackout, the. 6 on Maywill mark the latter quarter-this sunny-lunar cycle.

Than characterized by the latter quarter-sunny-lunar cycle? This time “old age ” organism. Moon continues to wane. Energy organism we are running out, man feels lack of forces. Gradually all is beginning to valitsya out of the hands and not goes. This time emotional have inhibitions, possible any disruption preconceived notions and depressive wealth,.

In for of last phase moon as would goes’s accommodation time month. Emerges wisdom, the new knowledge and understanding of the world. We must reach this time with sense of, that us done all possible and time not passed wasted.

The fourth phase moon – time the most important and significant affairs. Forces continue to wane, and spending their need to only on most important and necessary.

In last phase moon that Spain work over serious chronic medical conditions and karmicheskimi disease with erased symptoms.

Can be analyze than same extends until for us theme eclipse. What the outcome, conclusions, the results? I shall remind, that eclipse was 7 February 2008 in 18 • have.

Zoom

Nikolai, for you this should be especially as relevant! :)

Yes, Lena- Rainbow, is true say! :dontknow:

Later, stuck all describe on topic. :writing:
Good trends it I have was not many:
1. Events were mostly associated with a patchwork in nations licensing, indeed do, casual attitude to this issue.
2. Acquisition Simbolona.
3. Devices and Mess with files on new edifice.
4. Familiarity with interesting, but a bit really a weird, strange man, trying to pluck drag me in their passions.

Ah and you Rainbow, of course, clearly forces monitored their events.

Perhaps, on Forum you can to share in short?

I simply suggested, because the latter quarter-account for on day your DR. Judging by this with situations themes this eclipse you will to face in just diesel. Apparently, will have is going to make me-, clean up your and to see results :)

Николай 2 wrote:

4. Familiarity with interesting, but a bit really a weird, strange man, trying to pluck drag me in their passions.

Here is this interestingly :)

Николай 2 wrote:

Nu and you Rainbow, of course, clearly forces monitored their events. Perhaps, on Forum you can to share in short?

In 2008 I still not had been detail some. But from large events can recall its departure with work. Eclipse then made kvadraturu to my natalnomu Sun in 6 th. Ah here is, in late April 2008 I plummeting has. Then on’s phases –, frankly, not's been tracking. Now again stood up question about work summer, not know in this subject or not :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Eclipse 7 February 2008