Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Moon in 5 House solyarnoy maps

Moon in 5 House solyarnoy maps

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

For all time my work with solyarami, was roughly dozen carte women child-bearing age with position moon in 5 House. And have all this resulted in the form of pregnancy or birth child in for saltire .The year. In ties with this emerged question, there is whether have someone examples, when such position moon resulted other way (precisely have women child-bearing age)?

Last edited by Татьяна (Feb 14 2008 12:51:52)

I have in this Solyare Long are dealt a pretty in Taurus, Sun 5th house.
In this year very you've become prettier, mass flirting. And the hugely request 2yu dog! For me dogs as children, love with them be bothered, look after. Can, and pick up volumes K get a puppy-tenacious little boy or the daughter unharmed. -2 Diesel fuel until the mid-on May, consider, as will add up circumstances (one desires for starters action little, need to weighed all opportunities)

Sun year ends, not yet became pregnant and even not plan

Татьяна wrote:

Over all time my work with solyarami, was roughly dozen carte women child-bearing age with position moon in 5 House. And have all this resulted in the form of pregnancy or birth child in for saltire .The year. In ties with this emerged question, there is whether have someone examples, when such position moon resulted other way (precisely have women child-bearing age)?

Tanja, Hi! Have themselves has found 2 such year: 1996-97, when Long was in Libra in 5 st solyarnom House. Frankly, no special events in is year not remember. Was, seems, discontented then its work, but and only. And year 2004-05. There Long engulfed in also in 5 th house. In the year I received entrepreneurship about the second highest and has dispersed with civil husband. Pregnancies not occurred nor in the first case, nor in the second.

Tatiana, without ceremony recall one case, when Long in 5 House relizovalas as pregnancy (have women in radikse - Long in 1 House) and she has same in the other year under those respects in 5 House nor birth children, nor pregnancy not was.

Чукокала wrote:

she has same in the other year under those respects in 5 House nor birth children, nor pregnancy not was.

But as resulted this position?
Thank you all for response. Another an interesting moment, which I's been tracking on all cards pregnant women (not only with position moon in 5 st House): Period conceiving (roughly week) always marked by in transit sun either to those respects with, either to elements 5 th homes. Under those respects in a 5 st this most often was compound.

Last edited by Татьяна (Feb 15 2008 06:09:11)

Tatiana, thank you for subject!
I thanks to this topic takes an question and dreamt all year when I’dogs. Moon spy in 5th or 10th Street house. In this year Solyarnaya Long-Tlets 5th in shall with tend-Rak 8th. In Natale Long manages widths 8m, A Venus is in 5m and Chinese system 11th and from seventh, in Natale between them 51gr.
Desire to acquire dog appeared, when tranzity went on natalnoy those respects.

In next year Long becomes in 10th Street. Yahooo! Await the fill! :)

Lada, and 6 th house as something involved in solyare? All-??? dogs-domestic pet, and me seems must be the link 5 th with 6 st.

Татьяна wrote:

A as resulted this position?

One of daughters in college criticized :)

Tatiana

Lada, and 6 th house as something involved in solyare? All-??? dogs-domestic pet, and me seems must be the link 5 th with 6 st.

Tatiana, Thanks!

There is the link.
The sun in solyarnom 6m House in shall with vami.
Mars manages solar arrangement kuspidom club homes (much of account for on a Taurus) and is in old
In Natal Mars, too, manages 5m home
Kstat, the entire t6 Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal is in Taurus. Venus, in Natale, manages and 6m.

I their dogs always were bound by with widths 8m home, because large and dangerous breed, requiring serious of special training. They for me in primarily friends, company (11th), in encouraged children (5th) and I with them many; Tho '(3rd) in map this correlation there is Although, after your office, I drew attention, the link with 6m, too, there is.

Sorry, want clarify. T6 stems with pets, because about them manifests itself Treat?

Last edited by Лада (Feb 20 2008 14:25:59)

Tatiana, I even evoked the. In year, when Long Firebird will with Sun behaves similarly – to everyone else 5th solyarnyy house. I have friendships the first serious romantic relations (though there were and other instructions on this)
This compound was in natalnom from seventh

Лада wrote:

Sorry, want clarify. T6 stems with pets, because about them manifests itself Treat?

Think, this one of outpouring. So same 6 th house-this those who us subject to and constantly present in our daily life.

Last edited by Татьяна (Feb 21 2008 09:22:19)

Tatiana

So same 6 th house-this those who us subject to and constantly present in our daily life.

Yes, indeed!
I about this even not thought up an idea :lol:
Perhaps because. That dogs perceive not as dependent, and in for me way to learn to understand each other. Otdressirovannost helps to live dog in our, human world, often tantalizing it life and uberegaet other from it

Tatiana, a large thank you! :)

In ties with this emerged question, there is whether have someone examples, when such position moon resulted other way (precisely have women child-bearing age)?

Here is still example.
Woman 25-fringes years. Pregnancy in one solare, giving birth - in next.
Moon in atalnoy map nah-to in Vodolee in 7 st House, manages 1 (soupr.12).
Pregnancy - solyarnaya moon in 10 forge the Makes Trina's to planets in 5 and 1 st homes.
And in next solare moon has been in-12 flushed House (departure from active activities, analyzed and their health), did Trina's to planets in 4 forge the

Last edited by Iriani (Aug 14 2008 21:54:23)

I have under those respects in an (in the coalmine) in 5 House (only for concrete. Moon in Raque in the first) not was pregnancy. With this year smaller son began, finally, himself to do lessons (their own volition), until this 6 years we with him engaged in together every evening, gives. To have him disgrafiya.
Moreover - this period intense individual psychotherapy (camping on K. Moon in 5 st still gives and emotional proximity with another person, but here the firmament, so for therapist - this proximity on debt services).

In general can be done conclusion, that this only me so "good" on maps with solyarnoy the moon in 5 st House in as a sufficient conditions for pregnancy. :stupor: Although on Energy here notable examples forums implementation moon in 5 House diesel well fits introduction.

My, already a month ago ended solyar.
Moon in 5 st in Skorpe, Chinese system. ASTs-LG Xenon features. (To which precise trine), sekstil to the produce markets-LG Xenon features., double trine to natalnym Mars and the produce markets.
That can say. Lyamury with passions taking a, turbulent sex the entire year. Pregnancies not was.

Regyna wrote:

pregnancies not was.

And I already lips steamrolled her. In 2010-11 year I have in solyare will compound glad. Moon with kuspidom 5 with in 10 st glad.

I have in solyare the current, Long solyarnaya on kuspide 5 saltire .The homes in 10 natalnom. -2 Diesel fuel already is coming to an end, but pregnancy there is no :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

A I already lips steamrolled her. In 2010-11 year I have in solyare will compound glad. Moon with kuspidom 5 with in 10 st glad

But would still, Lena, pregnancy remains one of meanings this position moon, so that.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Moon in 5 House solyarnoy maps