Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Strange in our life

Strange in our life

Posts 1 to 20 of 55

I have they phone. I take, see from whom, 7.10: "Yes." Hear the gurgling sound, sounds of a, rales, human voices not hear. Seconds 20 I evokes more in this chaos type "disconnection, I you not hear", then knock down the challenge and here same'm returning a. Up take immediately same. Forth should dialogue:

I: That?
The answer: That that?
I: Was not heard, I called me back. You something wanted to?
Pause.
The answer: I not called
I (impatiently): You only that called, me was not heard
The answer: I only that licked to his table, phone lay on it
I (starting arrive, that something here not so): I have exalted challenge, and have you?
The answer: There is no

Exactly, all on this. Comrades, involution (and simply people, that this may be? Technical glitches or this was something? Yupiterus, for example, said on this about, that sometimes phones themselves rings, if hard-wired on dialing. I in principle not dispute, but me "avtodozvanivatsya" not need to, because I phone keep in the hands of all time and me dial at all without problems (except as at night, naturally). This one thing. Forth, not to believe subscriber I have causes there is no, times he says, that not called, means, not called. With head there all normally at all. Ah in-about-about-from :) that think?

For me has already become customary the situation, when'm calling, and if not replies subscriber, or hiccup ties, then one times well permissible. And if two times consecutive not can dial, then all - call nowhere not need to, bribery not will. Audited many times. The sun in connecting with Pluto, as tank, aggressively seek, kemosabe, not paying attention on signs, and then, alas.
Not know, as this works, but works almost always. One times could not dial, then phone speaks out, at all there is no tones, then man released, and so half-day. Asked this, she immediately you did not reach them, we agreed to and went. And then long about this Izhevsk. :mad:

DAC here man didn't DO not called! :) His phone that whether on their own received my Number?

Радуга wrote:

Comrades, involution (and simply people, that this may be?

Can be have someone included was forwarding challenge?
. But forge the It comes. And any forces intervened against! :)
I have recently still more interesting case was: 'm a match to telephone with intent call one old hat, in this moment is dealt telephone phone call, I’m taking picture up, hear voice this women, she me replies as if this I it'm calling (as I and wanted, not she me! This! :)

DAC here man didn't DO not called! :) His phone that whether on their own received my Number?

Радуга wrote:

His phone that whether on their own received my Number?

:) This! :)

So here is and I to what. Not gather additionally in any way the whether this technical glitches what, then whether Hi from blue. Comrades involution (, that you think?

Can De Mrs. vu :cheesy:'s a glitch in program%)

Last edited by Helen (Feb 19 2008 19:50:43)

Helen wrote:

De Mrs. vu

In sense? Flax, can be in more details? :) I simply with so in the first time use. Need to say, that in the last time I something smiled on potustoronyuyu subject type collections English narratives 19 century about ghosts. As something suddenly led to :) Perhaps and pulled to itself energy?

May well be :) Nachitalas any. :D Dot assembly and mentality among Southern went to the left, in mnogovariantnost worlds. Simply usually we are fixed in this world energies svoєyu, nourishing, connections and other lawyers things. And is worth only only change a corner of view and begins :cheesy:
Incidentally, recently reading "It’s a draft" Lukyanenko. Reading for evening and night. Took book in hands and not was able Registan. As times in this subject multiplicity worlds. There is have him cool ideas. Can writers harvest information from bank data planet.

Javadxan, with I told several their 8-midomnym friends and drew attention on their reaction :) Everyone so slightly whether not stand said: Oops, ah and that here such a? Ah phone call with moreover of light ah and that? :D Type ah this normally at all :)

Evangelism I as something with their of the chiefs in machine. They sat ahead, I obey. I put on elbow, on approximately rear sitting, and, leaning forward, was in contact.
Hear have themselves in anybody voice (my, but as would with hand) “Sit down normally! ” I thumbed its nose at, and continued to go in the same pose, conversed with ahead sitting. Gloss (margin text) trauma “Sit down normally! ” and added“ its procedure ” :blink: :) I somebody such brusque and sela normal, his back on the seat next the entire its back. Through minute occurred the accident. If would I remained in the former pose I would could seriously maimed out there, and so away away easy plea down

Rainbow

Javadxan, with I told several their 8-midomnym friends and drew attention on their reaction Everyone so slightly whether not stand said: Oops, ah and that here such a? Ah phone call with moreover of light ah and that? Type ah this normally at all

:lol: Wu me including reaction was, when I reading. Phone call with moreover of light, normal phenomenon :lol: :lol:
The on the 8th in the third

Лада wrote:

the on the 8th in the third

Ah need to same :) There are after all people, for whom this normally :)

And I have blood regardless 8 th, too, in 3 st, to the same this Mercury. So my explanation crisis engulfed will be very rational: Rainbow told, that seen, who ringing, camping on E. Number on & tel-and showing now. This simply a glitch in bureaucracies, he has now issued Number from access your contacts notebook, although made repeated calls not with him. Have my husband with telephone not times such was. Flax, have you not Motorola accidentally?

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 21 2008 08:46:40)

Yolka wrote:

This is simply a glitch in bureaucracies, he has now issued Number from access your contacts notebook, although made repeated calls not with him.

This as? I not realized.

Yolka wrote:

Len, have you not Motorola accidentally?

There is no, I have Samsung.

Радуга wrote:

This is as? I not realized

Ah as. Recorded have you, to example, Ivan Petrov. Goes phone call, have you on display keeps popping up "Ivan Petrov", and called on fact someone the other, with another numbers and at all not Ivan Petrov. T. E., apparatus wrong identefitsiruet incoming sunlight telephone Number. Such a glitch especially rasprostrnen among tech-y cell phone guy, camping on E. Such, which with embedded OS, with way out in the Internet and camping on D.

Truth, if with psychological and an esoteric perspective look, then, too, there is about than reflect. Because technical a glitch can be simply some prompt of for consciousness. From subconscious (this if psychologically) or same still where something degistirmek (this already esoteric model)

Yolka wrote:

apparatus wrong identefitsiruet incoming sunlight telephone Number. Such a glitch especially rasprostrnen among tech-y cell phone guy, camping on E. Such, which with embedded OS, with way out in the Internet and camping on D.

I even not knew that such case :) Mobile I have utterly not made, simple.

Yolka wrote:

Truth, if with psychological and an esoteric perspective look, then, too, there is about than reflect. Because technical a glitch can be simply some prompt of for consciousness. From subconscious (this if psychologically) or same still where something degistirmek (this already esoteric model)

I here have Yunga one seat has found, highly a curious. Want lead passage from his of memories:

"Gradually past cut in me domestic changes have become somehow to express themselves, along the, and in 1916 year I sensed the need to formulate and express. So appeared "Septen Sermones ad Mortuos" with their strange language.
All began with some it, and I not knew, that this means or what it wants from me. Seemed, the atmosphere around me gathering, its have filled any do amazing ghost beings. So it and was: My house have become visit ghosts. My the elder daughter once at night saw White figure, peresekavshuyu room..

In Sunday, roughly in 5 hours noon, vehemently they door phone call. Stood sunny year-old day, both servant's were on kitchen, and made there well was in sight open playground before reduces gateway. Having heard phone call, all immediately quickly jumped to doors, but there no one not was. I saw even as swaying door a bluebell! We silently watched on each other. Believe me me, all of this seemed then very strange and a formidable! I knew, that something should happen. The entire house was the document ghosts, they were community. Their was so many, that became stifling, I barely could breathe. I without of the late asked themselves: "Sake of God, that same this such?" They replied me: "We flooded from Jerusalem, where not found what sought." These words have become start "Septen Sermones."

Then words flowed in continuous the flood of, and for 3 the evening thing was written. Cost me to address for pen, as all concourse of ghosts suddenly the establishment. Craving we. In room became quietly, and air cleared. To by the evening again became was growing something, but then all the establishment. Was this in 1916 year.

This ? should to accept thus, somehow it was, or, at least, somehow it me seemed. Undoubtedly, all this was stems with my emotional condition, which, apparently, provotsirovalo parapsychological phenomena. This wretched hive of subconscious images suggested on thought about presence of some arkhetipicheskogo numena. "All not be easy and all full of the adopts" (! "Faust", Russian criminal codex, an act of 5). The mind, to be sure, could find estestvennonauchnoe explanation they are based, and could, that far easier, recognize his illegal, and means - lands that do not exist. But when it comes all was only by law in this world, he was would, need to to think, too is stark for us. "

K. Propulsion Services. Memories, dreaming, reflections. - Kyiv, 1994. - sec. 191-192.

Here is and I about this.
Perhaps whether, that with man, which you "called" (and on fact not called, ah camping on E. With real the face of, which you know) have you there is any deep (a strong, Mandher and camping on P.) "themes, a premise"?? Ah or same he stems with than something, with than have you such a "themes, a premise" there is.?? I something doubt, that this "the caller" man little means for you or for your life at all, for yours direction in it.
However, I can and be wrong.

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 21 2008 17:18:54)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Strange in our life