Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Intellectual development child

Intellectual development child

Posts 1 to 20 of 58

It astrology on intellectual needs child
The author: Gloria Star

House of Mercury, zodiakalnyy a badge of and aspect of are main performance for expression intelligence. Between family and thirteen years development energy Mercury receives push. During this cycle maturation child concentrated above all on cognition himself, and also surrounding world, all more and ratification language, ability to communicate verbally increases. For these years in child very distinctively suffers properties energy Mercury.

Child, have which Mercury resides in Ovne, can be very direct in communication and think highly creatively. His the main behavior lies in studying facts and circulation their thought to a new.

If Mercury resides in signs Taurus, then such children are expressed very undertaken with, if not possess sufficient knowledge facts. They want be confident, above than to speak or entrust whom-either their thought. These children first ponablyudayut, above than that any will say.

Mercury in signs by’aviazione, witty and easily distract. These children crusades gallop on touched just "and prefer know are about many ways. Representing itself Mercury in signs by, I think about the "neposede-Loach."

Cancer-Mercury can have photographic, memory and in rubbing shoulders often not is expressed directly. He protects its spiritual the world. Under this he not’t share their thoughts remains ready, until not will accurately am confident, that the situation enough safe and him can be to speak.

Mercury, County in signs Leo, likes to speak, underscoring its credibility and presence. He usually interested in discussions on what any subject, about which already that any knows. Easily are seized with images and ideas. Such a child it is difficult philosophical, if he already once adopted decision!

Maiden-Mercury encourages child analyze situation, above than he that-either would mark. He possesses need be expressed clear, accurately and "correctly." Mercury, County in signs Virgin of differs sometimes behavior observer, so as child wants know only truth. Mercury Libra talk expresses their thought under aid changing images and latest gather steam;. Such child can be exclusively indecisive, often ask other about their opinion or concentrate hard authentic sources of information, above than to accept decision. Child Sunik-Mercury usually seeks to deeper cognize problem and is expressed only in is case, if this needs. Mind his is engaged in a various secrets.

Child a Sagittarius-Mercury willingly izrekaet deep of truth (in his understanding of) and often interested in studying the things, concerning moral principles. It covets rural, and any the easy deviation from the determined can turn into problem.

The firmament-Mercury is disciplined and focused. The central place in rubbing shoulders such a child occupy questions, representing a practical interest. About such children say, that they possess "healthy human understanding."

Actis Systems-Mercury marked by presence of seed original and an abstract mind and prefers study problems, decision which goes on favor of to humanity. Such child obsessed dogma communicating and his ideas is rendered not quite ordinary. All, that you perhaps hear from child, born with v in Vodolee, will begin with words: "I know." Such behavior "Willis," can be accompanied by, regardless of age, strong annoyance,.

Mercury-Fish are full fantasies, are an impressionable bunch and behave usually quietly. On questions they respond only "yes" and "there is no", instead of, to further develop their thought. This stems with those, that they want as can be faster to return in its own the world.

The full text articles That here.

Tatiana, I have was good childhood and good mental ability to until stingy time, and here is Merk I have Sagittarius, retrogradnyy and has defeat kvadraturoy from stelliuma in The Maiden. Some textbooks authoritative this negatively, and me not on that to complain. There is only one nyuans - Mercury bottom-up.
And that might yet to influence intellectual needs? For example "downloaded" 3 / 9 homes (you, stellium, planet "in handle").

Have Sofia's college Kowalevski Mercury in an in of increasing to Uranus, quite strained position, but energy public execution square, on seems, helped it see new.

Yura wrote:

Tatiana, I have was good childhood and good mental ability to until stingy time, and here is Merk I have Sagittarius, retrogradnyy and has defeat kvadraturoy from stelliuma in the Virgin. Some textbooks authoritative this negatively, and me not on that to complain. There is only one nyuans - Mercury bottom-up.

Yura, and even can be add, that he, Mercury you in connecting with Aegeus. , clarity uzlom- already sustained us mental ability to, not only in early childhood but and past incarnations. Yes even and aspect of with Jupiter!

Nothing, that such the details on everything map? :embarrest:

Николай wrote:

Mercury you in connecting with Aegeus. , clarity uzlom- already sustained us mental ability to, not only in early childhood but and past incarnations. Yes even and aspect of with Jupiter!

I have likewise, incidentally. Pro mental ability to, in my opinion, controversially, although in primary school problems with the studying at all not controversial of. And here is in senior mortar Technical Naval Engineering, geometry and other "physics" stubbornly not used, as something propensity to the humanities more one reflected. Yura, and have you?

Николай wrote:

Yura, and even can be add, that he, Mercury you in connecting with Aegeus. , clarity uzlom- already sustained us mental ability to

Very is true podmechenno, I call such option "carries information." There is little book such a have A. Dora On, clarity hosts, where this position characterized by as a strong interest to "other realnostyam." This, too, rightly and gives attraction to occult sciences. When Uranus not yet was open, vocation of to astrology can be was to guess on such a pass.

Радуга wrote:

Pro mental ability to, in my opinion, controversially, although in primary school problems with the studying at all not controversial of. And here is in senior mortar Technical Naval Engineering, geometry and other "physics" stubbornly not used, as something propensity to the humanities more one reflected. Yura, and have you?

Mental ability to, of course are determined by not one Markus Merk. I would began with consideration moon (camping on E. A psycho. Features of). I have clearly proglyadyvalos precisely technical direction, not liked I Rus. Language and literature. :suspicious: Math and geometry adored :idea:

Татьяна wrote:

If Mercury resides in signs Taurus, then such children are expressed very undertaken with, if not possess sufficient knowledge facts. They want be confident, above than to speak or entrust whom-either their thought. These children first ponablyudayut, above than that any will say.

This pro me! Very it seems! ????, I have Mercury is worth on MC in Trina to Uranus and Pluto. Studies in school used very easily, with equally easily accurate and humanitarian science.

And here is have my children Mercury in Ovne in one throes!

Татьяна wrote:

worker, have which Mercury resides in Ovne, can be very direct in communication and think highly creatively. His the main behavior lies in studying facts and circulation their thought to a new.

Have eldest daughter of (16 years) manifests itself highly it seems on this description of, in radikse Mercury in shall with Mrsom in the Twins: Likes write small narratives, essay, with uncovered several harder.
And have younger son (7 years) Mercury in soed with tend in shall to those respects. Math likes, well is obtained, and to read until not very and with Russian language until not perfectly.
Between themselves children strongly compete (by definition son)!

Last edited by Marina (Feb 24 2008 08:17:13)

Юра wrote:

Tatiana, I have was good childhood and good mental ability to until stingy time, and here is Merk I have Sagittarius, retrogradnyy and has defeat kvadraturoy from stelliuma in the Virgin. Some textbooks authoritative this negatively, and me not on that to complain

Know, Yura, that me still has attracted in specified me article? The, that tense aspects of the author has handled enough constructively and sees in them positive potential. And still turned attention on name: Not "ability to", and "needs"?

Юра wrote:

Umstvennye ability to, of course are determined by not one Markus Merk. I would began with consideration moon (camping on E. A psycho. Features of). I have clearly proglyadyvalos precisely technical direction, not liked I Rus. Language and literature. Math and geometry adored

Agree, however so same as and the author articles :) A in what signs and House is Vasha Long and with what aspects?

Marina wrote:

Wu eldest daughter of (16 years) manifests itself highly it seems on this description of, in radikse Mercury in shall with Mrsom to the Twins: Likes write small narratives, essay, with uncovered several harder.
And have younger son (7 years) Mercury in soed with tend in shall to those respects. Math likes, well is obtained, and to read until not very and with Russian language until not perfectly.

Marina, and there is in maps children tense aspects of with v?

Татьяна wrote:

Marina, and there is in maps children tense aspects of with Mercury over?

From intense aspects of only squares in hosts both have children.

Marina wrote:

Of intense aspects of only squares in hosts both have children.

At all interestingly is obtained. According to research K. Daragana people, which have in one throes are planet, were are familiar in past incarnations. And have your children still and aspects of to hosts same assessment.

Yura, Rainbow, and you accidentally not remember, as you used work on lesson? I.e. when need was respond to questions teachers immediately, fulfill any quests and articulate their? Buck question. I have was only 2 maps children with retro v. Both regimes differed good intellectual abilities, but them was difficult enough work directly on lesson. Like know response to question, but constantly what something doubt remains in genesis his, are beginning still rethink, inspect and from-for this little work directly on lesson.

Татьяна wrote:

Generally interestingly is obtained. According to research K. Daragana people, which have in one throes are planet, were are familiar in past incarnations. And have your children still and aspects of to hosts same assessment.

Indeed, interestingly! :) That only Nodes have children in opposite signs written "50".

Marina wrote:

That only Nodes have children in opposite signs written "50".

Perhaps, thus them will be easier help each other to acquire a new experience on the basis of "have brother / sister

Татьяна wrote:

Brightest memory from my, thus them will be easier help each other to acquire a new experience on the basis of "have brother / sister

Thank you, Tatiana! Very hope, that over time, they stop compete with each other and start each other help! :)

Татьяна wrote:

Yura, Rainbow, and you accidentally not remember, as you used work on lesson? I.e. when need was respond to questions teachers immediately, fulfill any quests and articulate their? Buck question. I have was only 2 maps children with retro v. Both regimes differed good intellectual abilities, but them was difficult enough work directly on lesson. Like know response to question, but constantly what something doubt remains in genesis his, are beginning still rethink, inspect and from-for this little work directly on lesson.

With those connections, which me easily was passed on at all problems not was, evolved first immediately and gladly ,-witted very quickly. But here still appropriately, that for me large znakchenie had contact with teacher, the emotional component. In medium-size mortar have us a compelling programmer on Russian and literature. She already, unfortunately, died, but I remember until now and its and the sense of domestic comfort, which I experienced on lesson. And in senior mortar was another programmer,, too, a compelling, but more strict. Its respect the, but freaked out by. And, responding on lesson, remember, that me accounted for first to focus and fixating, and then perishing respond. That concerns such mysterious hyphenated as geometry and chemistry, then here perishing I even and not didn't tense up. :rolleyes:

When I listened to explanations teachers on lesson, then me seemed, that they "drag attached" or "razzhyovyvayut" in particularly, what came precise disciplines. And when I sat on literature, then experienced simply the death ennui from-for emotional rejection material. But if would me gave task read fiction yesterday or Strugatskikh, here is then would I surprised his teacher. However speech have chessboard on homey design me not brought a joy. Remember, that I deliberately worked over their speech (often spoke going flat out and zazhyovyval the end of the) and particular underline (to accelerate letters imposed the simplistic options write letters). Here is such problems Fire would subspec into Merck. This problems pace learn, and emotional rejection. Doubts me not wracked :nope:
I mentioned incident with teacher biology. Me kicked from class on flimsy (it the most) reason, that I sit not for its front of a blackboard. Himself process "vygona" proved very emotional (were mutual the jabs) and in end me had to sdavt personal score, bro around the uchebniku. Increasingly taught on their own and even does not pose in prominence their parents, and in end programmer told - ah five I cannot put, and four please. Here is so. The average pass options Schools 4.75 (limit a bit, real somewhere 4.5)

FS. Somewhere read, that matters for training progressive reversal retro-Merck in a direct movement and his Passage on only for concrete. Position. My Merk At Chabysh 2005 in age ok.4 years, and ok.8 years past on only for concrete. Position.

Last edited by Юра (Feb 28 2008 11:10:48)

About my retromerkurii. He goes between vami and the official and ovne in connecting with sun and ahead him.
I never taught lessons, nor in school, nor in Institute, but always knew all.
Were special difficulties on geometry. I never represented a therapist to tell a new material. As only she devil figure on board, I Biding my hand and always argued the famous differently, than in describing.
For this me kicked out from class and incited parents!
Read and write I, too, learned itself. Not know as. Simply starters to read and all.
Although, if enjoy the methodology Carter, in last life I lived in 1750 year somewhere on islands in Ocean. There after all not was Russian language.
JUDlTH.

Ioudif wrote:

He goes between vami and the official and ovne in connecting with sun and ahead him.

T. E. Mercury in soed. With Sun behaves similarly and with Mars, please and Uranus?

Respected, Yura, Lena and JUDlTH! As you think than all-??? showed themselves precisely retrogradnost natalnogo of Mercury in your childhood? Simply me from your descriptions as something jumpstart do conclusion. And question for me an interesting on reason small number of carte children with so v in my practice.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Intellectual development child