Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Intellectual development child

Intellectual development child

Posts 21 to 40 of 58

Perhaps this the, about fix told JUDlTH.

Ioudif wrote:

Read and write I can do it, too itself. Not know as. Simply starters to read and all.

I, too, not can explain how suddenly once "increasingly understood" about basic principles numeracy. Yesterday even could not pleasantly capacity to count until ten, and today suddenly siding with on hundreds of and thousands of. This however Mercury in the first-quarters (retro and Manaslu. Before Sun behaves similarly). Am confident, that in of last-quarters there is differences.

Татьяна wrote:

Dear, Yura, Lena and JUDlTH! As you think than all-??? showed themselves precisely retrogradnost natalnogo Mercury in your childhood?

I usually am learning long, tedious and hate, long'm... I'm moving, many repeat. This all lasts on outset. Then as Yura understand "jump-" and further subject or subject feel sumptuously, well uvyazyvayu different hand. Incidentally, requirement speech for me preferable to. Mocking my listening, I do big pause, zakatyvayu eyes to Maastricht ceiling. Think in general :rolleyes: A a defining feature of - me need pause on this same original stage, I often something'm and'm dropping. Then through while, return and read through, understand material much better. This my feature of our um have observed still in FLETC on VShKA. When same I'm... I'm moving in subject, the leave its and to do pause already needs there is no, I with it szhivayus and not get tired.
Can be, here still igoaet role compound Mercury and Uhl, all-??? Uhl is associated with chatting until edges the bowl.
Yes, here is still! Here, I think, more stems with the trade-Mercury in 6 st House, but all OK'll interject. I always well understood subject when explaining on practice. I at all virtually not understand of abstractions type geometry and algebri. And here is applied any things, yes still if someone not hurrying, patiently will show yes still I will repeat several times, are memorised forever.

On one of occupational one prelodavatel said, that MERKURIY-retrogradnyy - Prometheus gives ability to recall they have accumulated
In past lives knowledge. Man with so position Mercury not teaches and not learns the, that knew, and simply recalled.
After this for me all stand in the place. I understood, that when need to something teach, means this I not knew before.
With respect, JUDlTH.

Tatiana wrote (and) - [Дом Меркурия, зодиакальный знак и аспект являются основными показателями для выражения интеллекта]. Between family and thirteen years development energy of Mercury receives push. During this cycle maturation child concentrated above all on cognition himself, and also surrounding world, all more and ratification language, ability to communicate verbally increases. For these years in child very markedly suffers properties energy Mercury.]
My son now 10 years. Have him Retro Mercury behind sun in Ovne in connecting with Saturn in 10 House (house very "saturated", in the same Ovne there even and Mars and Long in connecting with Sun behaves similarly), and shall with tend in Vodolee (virtually on kuspide 9 at home). To 10 th in Pisces (Neptune in Vodolee in 7 th in). What is feature of manifestations of and development intellectual abilities, under data configurations?

Guys, I "newcomer", on Forum, the Carthaginians did, the first time and even pleasantly not know as them "enjoy the", so that izvenyayte (sec.
But, me interestingly, as "works" myslitelnyy process have my son, in fix his feature of and as I can him help in his development :)

She, and can be date, time and place birth your son?

Yes, of course. 28.03.1998, 11 :1 0, Barnaul :)

Know, she have your son very active mental activities (Mercury in Ovne yes still with Mars, please in connecting, and here is compound with Saturn, me seems, serves an idiosyncratic useful drag, gives a certain prudence and logical. Sekstil with tend mitigate bluntness in communication and can to lend oratory and creative ability to. Tell, there is whether have your child any passions? For your child very it is important communication with friends that can be older by age. Still have him Long has very rapid the speed, that can to say, that he very quickly all are seized with.

Tatiana, teoreticheki. It like so and should be (active mental activities. Aries - hotheaded, active a badge of. But he same "placed on" and impulsivity and impatient. So, can be this activity and there is, but likely she wears character "outbreaks" (flared and. Has been extinguished), camping on E. Activity this not to stay, here perhaps lacks excerpts (I would told, that very much here even and from motivation depends).
Then. Mercury retrogradnyy. Something should be "there is no so as have other." Theoretically. This creative activity. Until not can say, that have him vividly are expressed any creative ability to, the only, that can be noted, so this any outlays ability to. Can sit hours, design different model. With himself, not on the picture, and increasingly time different. From machines until Castle.

Compound Retro Mercury with Saturn. Saturn in Ovne good will :rolleyes:. Lacks discipline? Structuring thinking?

Lero4ka wrote:

the only, that can be noted, so this any outlays ability to. Can sit hours, design different model. With himself, not on the picture, and increasingly time different. From machines until Castle.

This as times sekstil Venus with connection of Mercury and of Saturn gives. On the rest of the write tomorrow)

Incidentally, interesting Remembrance from his childhood. Long could not teach his to read. Not wanted to. Here is listened to gladly, and hew teach nor in what. Nor what gaming loto not helped, nor magnetic alphabet on refrigerator. Somewhere for gender year until schools, have become to notice. "Has awakened" interest. Became himself try to read. Another different on the street. Name posters and camping on D. This increasingly ??? more to cognitive sphere applies.
And even, I would told, that with memory. Have him a little hard to do.

Lero4ka wrote:

me interestingly, as "works" myslitelnyy process have my son, in fix his feature of and as I can him help in his development

Know, Lero4ka, I here HRDs for your communicating about son. Me wanted base, the more, that you not wrote in subject consultation, and in subject discussions. Have your child in Ovne resides stellium from 5 personality planets. On my view, this levels would penalize its footprint on entire personality your son, and not only on his thought process. Understand his can be, if view horoscope in a whole, not razdiraya on parts of, after all this ovnovskoe core will manifest itself and in his habits, emotional reactions (on those respects), in his vitalnosti, creative way samoproyavlenii (the Sun), activity, way actions (Mars), rules, restrictions (Saturn and, finally, in his here, learning, (Mercury). When man is participating in some process, have him will included different planet the together, then alternately. In school life we not only usvaivaem information, and interact with other people (we build relations), narabatyvaem patterns behavioral on entire life. Yes, to what this I? (Scratching the in the back of my head :)) Aaah. Evoked the. To help child in development need to understand his the crux of the in all manifestations, and not only in areas Mercury (you, incidentally, so and came in conversation). So, that gives us stellium in Ovne: His impulsiveness verging, activity, desire to assertiveness, man on all has its opinion, not likes listen to of strangers councils, better will commit their mistakes, the pitfalls, than will learn on of strangers. Therefore, child cannot be lecturing, poorly act notation and criticism. If want achieve outcome, more praise, poobschryayte manifestations of required qualities. For example, like would you, to a boy demonstrated greater diligence, detect moment, when he usidchivo collects their model airplanes. Praise! "What you brilliant, as have you talk is obtained, when you're trying!" In next time he would seek to earn your praise. And at all need to to focus his attention on advances, and not on past errors, camping on K. He man sentiments, him are important inspiration and the excitement. Again same Owen (Baden-- this runner on short distance there is, hence child need recreation after, as he vylazhilsya in work. Cannot be demand from him stubborn refusal labor, him this it is difficult (land in map there is no). UV. Until all.

Lero4ka wrote:

And even, I would told, that with memory. Have him a little hard to do.

You auctioning the in view the long memory or at all remembering what-either? Me seems here transcendental role plays precisely evidence of mark Aries, he learns only that him interestingly, that his pochuvstvovt and because his focus on maintaining, typically Ephemeral, then so same kratkovremenna and memory. He not will keep in anybody any unnecessary small beer, he-strategist, not tactician.

Кстати, у моего сына Меркурий в трине к Сатурну и секстиле к Венере:одно из его увлечений-различные конструкторы, особенно строительные. Даже в садике воспитатели говорили:"он у вас наверно архитектором будет".

She, tell, and your son -lider in the classroom or group friends?

Ludmilla, thank you for comment :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu your child in Ovne resides stellium from 5 personality planets. On my view, this levels would penalize its footprint on entire personality your son, and not only on his thought process. Understand his can be, if view horoscope in a whole, not razdiraya on parts of, after all this ovnovskoe core will manifest itself and in his habits, emotional reactions (on those respects), in his vitalnosti, creative way samoproyavlenii (the Sun), activity, way actions (Mars), rules, restrictions (Saturn) and, finally, in his here, learning, (Mercury ().

I with you absolutely agree. But, so as theme this partition of "intellectual razvite child" - hence and wording issue. With psychological perspective - me understandable what approach will be the most ???. Precisely so I and whether :) But me was would interestingly to know that's right with astrologichekoy positions - in fix precisely can manifest itself especially Retro Mercury. Given his stance in map. Perhaps, anyone from you has in his a time maps with similar configurations or known children)

Lud_mila wrote:

Again same Owen (Baden-- this runner on short distance there is, hence child need recreation after, as he vylazhilsya in work. Cannot be demand from him stubborn refusal labor, him this it is difficult (land in map there is no)

That there is, i.e.. Thank you. T.’s with psychological perspective - I this see itself, and now "have been arguing" find "reasons" through astrology.
Qualities Saturn us increasingly ??? lacks) :)
If you can to consider this question "not razdiraya horoscope on parts of" - I not against)

Татьяна wrote:

Вы имеете ввиду долговременную память или вообще запоминание чего-либо? Мне кажется тут определяющую роль играет именно выраженность знака Овна, он запоминает только то, что ему интересно, что его увлекает и поскольку его увлечение, как правило недолговечно, то так же кратковременна и память. Он не будет держать в голове какие-то ненужные мелочи, он-стратег, а не тактик.

Татьяна, Вы правы...он не желает держать в голове то, что по ЕГО мнению является не существенным (опять к вопросу мотивации). Он запоминает то, что интересно ему, но школьная программа (или преподавание) не всегда включают "только его интересы", поэтому приходится уделять больше внимания к его мотивационной сфере (как заинтересовать, чтобы необходимое задание было выполнено ...и осталось в его голове :rolleyes: ).
На мой взгляд, в большей степени "страдает" всё таки кратковременная память.... Недавно его спрашиваю: "Дань, а в каком возрасте ты себя помнишь? ...самое первое твоё воспиминание? Он: "Когда ты меня на руках держала над водой..." и описывает ситуацию, когда ему быломесяцев 4-5... мы ездили на речку. Я говорю: "Ты не можешь этого помнить, ты был ещё совсем маленький", а он "нет, я помню, мне было страшно...а вдруг ты меня уронишь...)))
Комментарии?

Татьяна wrote:

Кстати, у моего сына Меркурий в трине к Сатурну и секстиле к Венере:одно из его увлечений-различные конструкторы, особенно строительные. Даже в садике воспитатели говорили:"он у вас наверно архитектором будет".

Татьяна, а у вашего сына планеты в каких знаках находятся?

Татьяна wrote:

Лера, скажите, а Ваш сын -лидер в классе или группе друзей?

В классе у нас 16 девочек и 9 мальчиков...Что касается лидерства - то оно "неофициальное" ... Вернее неформальное....было (во втором классе даже через "социометрию" проявлялось...) до сих пор был не конфликтным ребёнком, поэтому к нему тянутся (особенно девчонки). Он тянется к более старшим ребятам, ему с ними интереснее (хотя и с малышами любит возиться, проявлять заботу...)
Сейчас наблюдаю - увеличивается частота импульсивных реакций (хотя это можно и с психологической точки зрения вполне объяснить). Не любит когда кто-то "пытается" показать себя в чём-то лучше его - вот тут он "разгорается" в вербальных перепалках... У него есть один одноклассник (Рыбка по Солнцу), с которым у него на этой почве в этом году "разладились" отношения...

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jul 10 2008 19:11:39)

Lero4ka wrote:

At my view, in greater extent "suffers" increasingly ??? short-run memory.

Can be a bit explain that you had in view? I so understand this concerns school especially, which him not very interesting since, so he raze not can be remembered, learn the, that need? And if he than something suddenly has bought into, he holds this in anybody, but again same only, until not unmitigated interest?

Lero4ka wrote:

Recently, his ask: "Tribute, and in what age you themselves remember?. Most the first yours vospiminanie? He: "When you me on the hands of clutched over water." And describes situation, when him bylomesyatsev 4-5. We traveled on small river. I say: "You not can this remember, you was even quite a small", and he "there is no, I remember, me was frightening. And suddenly you me you're gonna drop it)
Comments?

This the emotional memory. Here already to the moon need pay attention, in this case Perhaps on its compound with Sun behaves similarly. Those kids’emotions, which have many remain in depths subconscious, have your son well no awareness.

Lero4ka wrote:

Tatiana, and have your son planet in any svoystva are?

Mercury in Libra, Saturn in the Twins, Venus in Lion.

Lero4ka wrote:

What concerns leadership - the it "informal." Indeed do informal. Was (in the second classroom even through "sotsiometriyu"’s staunch defense) until now was not it provides to conflict teddybear, so to him with over (especially girls). He reaching to more senior children, him with them more interesting (though and with the little ones likes be bothered, Fuehrer caring)

Informal leadership in the classroom is apparently expression of; and jangling Mercury sable Mars-Saturn in 10 st on kuspide 11 th, and compound the sun and moon in 10 st think in further would encourage his on official anchoring the his leadership. The that, with over girls no wonder - sekstil with tend Mars and Mercury. Pro friendship with senior boys I already wrote: Saturn in combination with Mercury over on kuspide 11 th manifests itself, and about care about malyshakh- this of course Rak on Asts and compound his Chinese system. Moon with Sun behaves similarly.

Lero4ka wrote:

Don’t likes when someone "tries to" show themselves in encouraged better his - here is here he "the talk" in verbal angry words.

Ah pro this Perhaps, too, all clear: Mars in connecting with Mercury over yes still in Ovne. Under this think Saturn all same should contributes its adds and a bit deter your boy, more accurately not give him debate from-for any sign ingredients, and only when this for him indeed something means.

Lero4ka wrote:

Но мне было бы интересно узнать именнно с астрологичекой позиции - в чём именно могут проявляться особенности Ретро Меркурия....учитывая его позицию в карте... Возможно, кто-нибудь из Вас имеет в своём ресурсе карты с подобными конфигурациями или знакомых детей...)))

Знаете, Лера, у меня мало таких карт, но по тем, которые есть, могу сказать, что есть такой момент:ребенок не всегда может сразу освоить новые знания, как-будто мешает что-то, а потом раз- и сразу все получилось. Еще есть наблюдение:работая на уроке, ребенок немного "тормозит" с ответом, как бы лишний раз перепроверяя себя, сомневаясь в правильности.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Intellectual development child