Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Intellectual development child

Intellectual development child

Posts 41 to 58 of 58

Татьяна wrote:

Я так понимаю это касается школьных заданий, которые ему не очень интересны, поэтому он никак не может запомнить, выучить то, что нужно? А если он чем-то вдруг увлекся, он держит это в голове, но опять же лишь до тех пор, пока не пропадет интерес?

Да, Татьяна, абсалютно верно)))

Татьяна wrote:

Ну про это наверно тоже все ясно: Марс в соединении с Меркурием да еще в Овне. При этом думаю Сатурн все же должен вносит свою лепту и немного сдерживать Вашего мальчика, точнее не давать ему спорить из-за всякой ерунды, а только когда это для него действительно что-то значит.

Знаете, я где-то читала про действие соединения планет (их энергий)... когда в соединении находятся три планеты, то ...это нужно рассматривать как , например, в данном случае, Меркурий в соединении с Сатурном и Сатурн в соединении с Марсом...поэтому, видимо  Сатурн действительно несколько "ограничивает", сдерживает Марсианскую импульсивность ...но при этом может и "притормаживать" и восприятие информации иё "выход" в обработанном варианте...

Татьяна wrote:

Это  эмоциональная память. Тут уже на Луну нужно обратить внимание, в данном случае наверно на ее соединение с Солнцем. Те детские эмоции, которые у многих остаются в глубинах подсознания, у Вашего сына вполне осознаны.

Про соединение Луны с Солнцем... мне тоже интересно (честно говоря, сначала именнно с этим хотела "выйти" в тему...). Но так как (насколько я понимаю) вопросы должны соответствовать заявленной теме... :glasses: Про Луну (в Лунной тематике), про Меркурий ( в теме про интел. разв-е)... выходит не очень удобно... (в данном случае, учитывая стеллиум планет)

Татьяна wrote:

ребенок не всегда может сразу освоить новые знания, как-будто мешает что-то, а потом раз- и сразу все получилось. Еще есть наблюдение:работая на уроке, ребенок немного "тормозит" с ответом, как бы лишний раз перепроверяя себя, сомневаясь в правильности.

:idea: Ага, в точку... тут ещё и Asc в Раке помогает...
Не знаю, конечно, но у меня складывается впечатление, что в данном случае, нужно рассматривать весь стеллиум))) это как раз согласуется с информацией по 4 фазам Меркурия (1ф - Ретро Меркурий впереди Солнца, 2ф - Меркурий в прямом движении впереди Солнца, 3ф - Меркурий позади Солнца прямой и 4ф- Ретро Меркурий позади Солнца) описанных Александром Макаровым ...У кого-нибудь есть комментарии по этому поводу?

Lero4ka wrote:

this as times consistent with information on 4’s phases – Mercury (1f - Retro Mercury ahead sun, 2f - Mercury in direct movement ahead sun, Il - Mercury behind sun direct and 4f- Retro Mercury behind sun) described Aleksander Mikhaylovich Makarov. Have someone there is comments on this about?

And can be exile or explanations, and the not quite understandable, that there is in view.

Lero4ka wrote:

But so as (how I understand) questions must conform to billed topic. Pro moon (in the lunar topics), pro Mercury (in topic pro climatic conditions make. Five star faciliti-most know Goes not very conveniently. (In this case, given stellium planets)

Questions, of course, must conform to topic :blush:. But. Theme same is called not "Mercury", and "intellectual development child", and this, as we figured out, not only Mercury, especially when applied to this map. So that, she, not hesitate to write the, that interestingly. Ah and if that not in subject will, I'll reschedule.

Татьяна wrote:

A can be exile or explanations, and the not quite understandable, that there is in view.

Unfortunately, not remember where downloaded.
Phase of Mercury, as the key to reflection
Alexander Makarov
Comparison influence phases moon and phases of Mercury in horoscope was right human
Relationship sun and Mercury from myth until reality
1 phase.
2 phase.
3 phase.
4 phase.

About phases Mercury read also other work Alexander Makarova “affect whether phase Mercury on image thinking and pytlivost mind? ”
In:
"Have each phase there is its, unique the key to cognition its self.
1 phase.
Mercury retrogradnyy (the opposite movement), ahead sun (morning)
As same is happening process of self-knowledge have “scout ” 1st phase? This man an abstract thinking and a powerful intelligence.. Well is obtained work, requiring ingenuity of all, and identifying certain regularities in structure facility (algorithm decisions). In his creativity he easily increasingly puts with legs on head and not hostile Stamps and stereotypes. As this it seems on net, “refined ” Mercury (from mythology! He with easily goes from many more challenging situations, and in this lies his apparent dignity. In their mental pain) ceasing boldly been experimenting with notions, so to him often use expression of: “the paradoxicality thinking. ” Sometimes in a result his C2 is obtained something so unbelievable, that to perceive this seriously there is no opportunities. And then tantalizing is increasingly recognized that sense of humor and child immediacy, and our hero, seeing absurdity poluchivshegosya, being invoked increasingly to successful or failed joke-improvisation. Task this phase becomes finding algorithm decision-making.
Thinking human 2nd phase (warrior) is in a strong dependence from feelings and sentiments in every this moment time. In the early path of self-knowledge “warrior ” with threshold keeps shooting down thought about how, that his thinking and feelings are linked between themselves, and often not in able share, where same have him feelings, and where – thought. Him seems, that he in any able spirit clear thinks and so same clear his. But in moments strong unrest or arousal have him in the process conversation can suddenly was from memory “the right ” words or convincing arguments. In such moments nervous systems energy, was exploding through the brink, sharply reduces intellectual ability to, and “hero ” recalled suitable words already after complete the a busy episode, when the need in them already faded.. An honorable tinder silences the mind, and in such a able man it is difficult think anything constructively, and his intellectual characteristics strongly worsen.. His thinking rigidly is hinging with the most intense feelings, such as fear, offensive, irritation, pain, hatred, love, envy and camping on D. As pain. This, perhaps, the most often freed them a sense of and the most “favorite. ” He constantly searching for this fortune, because it confirms, that he “even alive ” and the, that still goes on road life.. Him physiologically are needed “endorphins ” – hormones, which approaching the organism in response to extreme situation and pleased“ getting juiced up over a hero. ” Truly pro him said: “A he, water on the, searching for storm, as if in storm there is rest. ”. Anxiety caused and neural message exist in nerazryvnom unity deal.
3 phase.
Mercury behind sun direct continuous (direct). Phase begins after upper compounds sun and of Mercury direktnogo and lasts until reverberates of Mercury reverse.
Man in the process of knowledge was accustomed more trust their physical senses here, such as vision check, canard, taste of, charisma, touch (tactile sensations). Respectively and in self-actualization he capable more to trust those sentiments, which have him originated, to example, under razglyadyvanii themselves in the mirror.. Representative 3rd phase (is a master) in primarily is oriented on physical performance his bodies, foreign attractiveness, modnost and convenience his costume, smells and camping on D. Are beginning to slip such expression: “I its pechyonkoy feel, that he's lying ” or“ Wu me, that eye there is no? I his rotten see. Process thinking and of self-knowledge very intimately stems with physical "indisposed".
4 phase.
Mercury behind sun. Phase continues with starters retrogradnogo movement of Mercury until, lower compounds sun and retrogradnogo of Mercury
For human 4th phase (a shaman) active (creative) imagination and intuition accounts for the main tool of knowledge surrounding world. The good intuition allows the sorcerer's purpose “to see ” potential opportunities facility under study his properties in the present. Himself “sozertsayuschiy ” in this moment looks submerged in themselves and several discharged, but this not means, that in this moment he not is participating in the process of knowledge things, phenomena or situation.

Here is even several moments ago man, not ponimavshiy quite nothing in current situation, suddenly spontaneously through “of insight ” (insight) unknown origin, such a rise in electric storm and hit thunder, instantaneously is going to see and recognizes how much increasingly tactic formulated in minute detail, with the, that he“ regions to ”, typically, fits truth. That this such and as such perhaps?. In perceptions of current moment have “) dedicated ” present explains and hierarchical commitment to individual ties each other. A sorcerer’from daily the fuss, Gold Fancies uneaten from heads many small and empty sick thoughts and simply is beginning to “listen to ” nastupivshuyu silence. Then the entire thin energy, rastaskivaemaya on location--near train station “we ” thoughts remains ready, is capable concentrate like beam laser and put their swords through space and time.. As would voleju fate it turns out in right time in the right place, and often in a result any something confusing plethora of worthy living Engines or circumstances. Consciousness predictions of a sorcerer is the most close to subconscious mind is-- (that, that have Yunga wears name collective unconscious) and so, he not corporation as a knows about all kinds complexes, commitment phobia and irrational behavior. In this ties, seeking cross faster black dM his life, ordinary man this it character inclined to a sharp movements, dramatically changes circle communication, profession, have him emerge new passions and hobby. Psychologically this well understandable, - “simple ” man seeks run from their fears and-, and only man, spiritually advanced set (a sorcerer), capable a long time to live cheek with their fears and study their..
First this man represents a from a possible medicine fears ,-and kellies. He nor in than truly not am confident, instructed to swim downstream on and to shift responsibility under addressing issues on its. Espoused his role – to pretend the unfortunate, power the weak or nedalyokim. This allows distance myself under addressing important, burning issues, hide its uncertainty and fear to commit mistake. On this stage of development he, typically, leads. Leads circumstances, instincts, people, their barren fantasy and delusions. But as this not seem strange, his shortcomings under laid desire Turn in dignity. So inertia gives ability to to personalised surveillance interacted, gradually perekhodyaschuyu to samonablyudeniyu, and surveillance of a allows track a crucial role habits and instincts. Becomes more than understandable role stereotypes in thinking and behavior rights. Simple musings of, fantasies and illusions Turn in a powerful tool active imagination, which allows Lancing a the true connected any process. In further active imagination will play major role under development intuitions. Fear of to commit mistake under work over a, translates into the huge responsibility and understanding of importance of moment actions.. :dontknow: "

133333334, people with 1 sovereign Mercury - ah precise description of. That concerns "paradoxicality thinking" and skill "question" under this from of stultifying polozhniya, to laugh it off and camping on D. Have husband - Il Merk., - and indeed, very often in his scandisk meets type: "I feel. That he's lying "(under this can refer on any part of bodies :rolleyes:) or, for example, in the first time sees rights and says" he me not likes, this bad people. ", am asking:" Argumentiruy please. From what spring such conclusions, you after all human quite know not, simply saw his one times ", and he:" I not know. As this explain. But I have this impression. "Most interesting, that over time. It turns out. That his "sensations" were on 100% are right. I have 2f - ah as nor fact. And here is have child is obtained 4F and I such a not 133333334 until. Compare not with than.

Last edited by Lero4ka (Jul 11 2008 14:12:05)

Знаете, Лера, интересный материал...Хотя и не все совпадает по описанию:скажем у меня 2 фаза, но описание 3-й(про ощущения от людей)-это тоже про меня. Думаю все же, как всегда, важна совокупность факторов. А Вашему сыну соответствует описание 4-й фазы? Все же думаю у Вас есть какие-то наблюдения?

Dobryi day, Tatiana!
I with you absolutely agree in that "is important body of factors." 8-) pro sensations. This I described their sensations from those people, which I well know. And when I "stopping by" in their maps, then "saw" some mimic (again not around the. And that concerns considered issue. 8-) )
Have son. :rolleyes: until me it is difficult judge. Sometimes nips "some vision" vischey. "They" on an accidental have luck. Recall recent words husband "you their prichine that-whether?." The entire family played in marine battle. And Danil "the learner" direct it enters the) and suggested a wins. The case, that before him something "raze not it comes." Then. Through while,. Immediately "masters", without curiously more crap. Somewhere smiled, that some especially. Are beginning more clearly manifest itself roughly years with 11.

And even Tanya, Makarov same gives characteristic: Merck on position (ahead / behind sun and direct / retrogradnyy), and there even need to look in what he signs is worth. Moreover, me seems, that even must be accounted for position luminaries (especially moon, camping on K. Mercury can exercise two-way the link as with sub consciousness so and with “sverkhsoznaniem ”) and Mars and their aspektatsiyu (harmonious one, existential. Or not so?
I same delitant in these issues (I only arguing against so. :rolleyes:), so me interestingly zanat opinion professionals.

Lero4ka wrote:

and there even need to look in what he signs is worth. Moreover, me seems, that even must be accounted for position luminaries (especially moon, camping on K. Mercury (can exercise two-way the link as with sub consciousness so and with “sverkhsoznaniem ”)

Of course, she. :blush: Cyber this exactly we in this topic and talked higher.

Tatiana, you not your visitors where any in literature description of such a position of Mercury as "the Qasimi", camping on E. Precise compounds Mercury with Sun behaves similarly within 18 that corner. Sec? And the as something perishing painful for keep with information. Have my senior son such position (?? compound).

Юра wrote:

Tatiana, you not your visitors where any in literature description of such a position Mercury as "the Qasimi"

Yura, question to wife Tatyana at all something, but I I’d say couple of words. Us on classes talked, that when any planet nakhodisya in precise connecting with Sun behaves similarly ("the Qasimi"), then this says of special treatment talent, any something through grievances about on this planet. Is obtained, that if the Qasimi Mercury, means intellectual ability to any have child the extraordinary, creatively okrashennyey intelligence. A badge of compounds, too, will have its influence on the, as will manifest itself these ability to.

Lud_mila wrote:

We on classes talked, that when any planet nakhodisya in precise connecting with Sun behaves similarly ("the Qasimi"), then this says of special treatment talent, any something through grievances about on this planet. Is obtained, that if the Qasimi Mercury (, means intellectual ability to any have child the extraordinary, creatively okrashennyey intelligence. A badge of compounds, too, will have its influence on the, as will manifest itself these ability to.

Yes, I, too, 133333334 precisely such description of precise compounds with Sun behaves similarly. Only, how I remember, orbis was very hard on 30 sec. Truth carte with so connection of Mercury I not 133333334, and here is about other personal planets'll take a look in his database.
Yura, but as have your son manifests itself this compound?

Errori, that got lost.% -)

Татьяна wrote:

Yura, but as have your son manifests itself this compound?

I over these’ve worked. I have nothing not is obtained. :dontknow: These about birth 4.7.87 14 :0 9 Krasnoyarsk.
Compound the sun with retro-Markus Merk in Raque 9d has opposition from Neptune in its and kvadraturu with hinge Asts-Dsts. On Asts is worth Long in Libra (from 12) plus near passes axis of the lunar knots. Here is such kardinalnyy used.
Behavior have him tempered, seeks to smooth any conflicts. Chose school,, FuIler year and on the second were forcibly transferred in the other from-for with in these, and even through year deserted and resigned in army on 2 year (autumn getting out). Was computers and surf the Internet. Wants to recover. And even wants from the traditional business (Mars in Raque 10d and Black Long). :no: In average school not was problems with with school, and here is with tertiary education problems. Even he strongly is keen on various esoteric knowledge, but bezsistemno.

Yes. Under such a squared, expression of talents outward, of course, more difficult and faced many obstacles, especially in personified by the most rights.

An interesting moment. I have a range of observations, that have people with retro-v poorly with foreign language, with not idiots, but here is this abstraction initially, rote learning upgradeable system poorly them comes. Perhaps, super motivation for the need a. I worked teacher English, so this aspect of me interested.

Julietta wrote:

Wu me a range of observations, that have people with retro-Mercury over poorly with foreign language

And let us ask have our respected forums with retro-v as them was passed on foreign languages?

I have retromerkuriy in 1997-.
Me quite good was passed on languages, but that no wonder, best me ever succeeded at and liked had remittances - a long love to literature. I and translator worked, and pismovim, and usnim. In school and Institute were different situation misunderstandings me faculty. To recover the your desktops, I told phrase, a female teacher in not points out attention or says, that wrong, if for me recycles someone, a female teacher in - correctly, brilliant. Oral communication outside Institute me rock. d easily - without problems was in contact with foreigners, and later and on work. As hobby taught year Polish and a bit French and German. But later to linguistics have grown colder and devolved work in their publishing sphere of.

Polly wrote:

Wu me retromerkuriy in 1997-.
Me quite good was passed on languages, but that no wonder, best me ever succeeded at and liked had remittances - a long love to literature. I and translator worked, and pismovim, and usnim. In school and Institute were different situation misunderstandings me faculty. To recover the your desktops, I told phrase, a female teacher in not points out attention or says, that wrong, if for me recycles someone, a female teacher in - correctly, brilliant. Oral communication outside Institute me rock. d easily - without problems was in contact with foreigners, and later and on work. As hobby taught year Polish and a bit French and German. But later to linguistics have grown colder and devolved work in their publishing sphere of.

Polly, and in more details pro your Mercury? On what distance from sun? Ahead or for Sun behaves similarly? What aspects of? As you have was with while? Attitude with teacher? Was whether motivation for the? Education you on languages received?
I have were difficulties in learning children with so Markus Merk. Unfortunately, statitstiku not had been, yes and the internet not was I have then. Remember, that need a was them special motivation for the, and if such not, the modicum that do. Such claims little for metaphorically principle, but all once begins.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Intellectual development child