Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Especially radiksa

Especially radiksa

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Bountiful time days! I until newcomer in astrology. Wanted ask question you, respected forumchane, as understand expression of Moon Illusion and top-down knot in Pisces. Something me these deficit countries should describe nor about than not say. As this manifests itself, except source impact - NLU applies to past, and Long - applies to require a real life.
And still. That means Pluto in shall with an ascendant?

Bountiful time all! :)

Polly wrote:

What means Pluto in shall with an ascendant?

This could mean, that in your life will often meet situation, when you will have (want you or not) deeply and seriously change. Only situation these will not harsh in-style Face about "table" as under M., and in more soft version, life will offer for this favorable opportunities (sekstil), although you will have first adhere own efforts (because that this is not trine). Here still depends on population, in which is ASTs and Pluto, the fire and air would make process more rapid and aktvinym, land and water can hinder his in the form of bouts laziness and "nothing not want." Polly, and you have map rektifitsirovana? In my opinion, to to speak of dimension with ASTs, need to enough accurately know time birth.

Polly wrote:

as understand expression of Moon Illusion and top-down knot in Pisces

They in connecting or simply in one signs? One of options, as me seems, can be to deal with their emotional problems, which you could dostatssya from women your kind of. The same may concern and family life, and\ or your of female identification.

Yes, Polly, I since forgotten add. Can be, this family scenario stems with motives victims and sense of guilt or idea about vseproschenii, ah as something so.

Радуга wrote:

Polly wrote:

What means Pluto in shall with an ascendant?

This could mean, that in your life will often meet situation, when you will have (want you or not) deeply and seriously change. Only situation these will not harsh in-style Face about "table" as under M., and in more soft version, life will offer for this favorable opportunities (sekstil), although you will have first adhere own efforts (because that this is not trine).

Is about. I have as times quadrature (disambiguation) Asts-Pluto. And Pluto in 5 House. Know whether, very is felt :)

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 22 2008 21:57:01)

I have, too, there is aspect of of Pluto 90gr Asts (orbis more 3gr), but more precise Uranus 90 Asts (less 2gr). This explosive couple is worth on kuspide 9d and has trine to Jupiter in a 5D (Chinese system. Asts), with Yupit 120 Dodger - the most precise mazhornyy aspect of in map. Something like the option "two in one." Lies themes, a premise 1-5-9 "fire" homes. And even tau on squaring with the participation Dsts. Obtaining higher education I have contributed on conclusion marriage, and the second education (all your astrology) combined with with divorce and second marriage made. Former spouse "accusing" me in is, that I has changed a. Required an "become such as before." But Pluto - this irreversible changes.

Юра wrote:

The former spouse "accusing" me in is, that I has changed a. Required an "become such as before."

About! This very often the case under erosion of the family scenario. ???? relatives blame roughly so: "You before was gold (read: Violently manageable), and now simply horror, you has changed in worst side (read: Violently" I more not can you manipulate ")." In its time on me sitting around bagging spouse one men, which to drink deserted (this simply example). Ah she fiercely splashed a saliva on this about, until I its not asked: "You human A because saws or because deserted to drink?" She. I was confused and not come around to answer. Was funny.

Юра wrote:

But Pluto - this irreversible changes.

And not necessarily after all this poorly, changes accented in a strong, better side. And thank God.

Радуга wrote:

And not necessarily after all this poorly, changes accented in a strong, better side. And thank God.

Here is wondered about the "worst" side and it seems, that superficially precisely so and looked for my children. With son from first marriage I often speak (now serves a communications officer under Moscow), and with daughter very rarely, albeit not enemies.

Юра wrote:

This explosive couple is worth on kuspide 9d and has trine to Jupiter in a 5D (Chinese system. Asts), with Yupit 120 Dodger - the most precise mazhornyy aspect of in map. Something like the option "two in one." Lies themes, a premise 1-5-9 "fire" homes. And even oao-squaring with the participation Dsts. Obtaining higher education I have contributed on conclusion marriage, and the second education (all your astrology) combined with with divorce and second marriage made.

Yura, on place your current spouse, I would with some little gun-shy snubbed to with your's distant putushestviyam and educational activities, to side – not actively glorious couple planets :D

Me are interested this aspect of, because, aside from actual needs in periodic change, I have there is attraction to people, whose a strong Pluto. If judge by law, that similar draws similar, then somewhere in me, too, should be something polutonicheskoe =))

Радуга wrote:

They in connecting or simply in one signs? One of options, as me seems, can be to deal with their emotional problems, which you could dostatssya from women your kind of. The same may concern and family life, and\ or your of female identification.

There is no, not in connecting, in one signs. So even and not I’d say, need to think, to what this can be spinning.

Polly wrote:

I have there is attraction to people, whose a strong Pluto.

Polly, a strong or aktsentirovannyy? :) I am familiar with several people, which have Pluto on ASTs in the Virgin or in 1997-. Devego Pluto in this case can be called aktsentirovannym, but not strong :) I would not told, that have them Pluto manifests itself be. Ktati, all such women differ growth higher middle.

Polly wrote:

If judge by law, that similar draws similar, then somewhere in me, too, should be something polutonicheskoe =))

And where you have Pluto is, than manages, what aspects of, except as with ASTs?

Let to join conversation. :D

Although see, that conversation already a bit because in side of Pluto.
Ah, I the same like pro him.

Helen wrote:

Yura, on place your current spouse, I would with some little gun-shy snubbed to with your's distant putushestviyam and educational activities, to side – not actively glorious couple planets

Perhaps, this “dangerous period ” already has passed, when third. Uranium aspektiroval sekstilem Jupiter and did opozitsiyu to the very itself.
And even me seems, that “sweet couple ” in good sense, can soon volunteer and on Different about.

After all you Yura is expected compound Pluto with only for concrete. Sun, and after all in Natale compound Uranus and of Pluto so same aspektipruyut the Sun. (Uranium in sekvintile - 108 gr to Sun).
So that, perhaps, except everything wife, Yura, even and we will know you in what the the new as a. :nuts:

I confess, this theme for me very interesting, so as have my daughters, the Sun in the same throes that and you Yura.

Interestingly, and you are already what the progress in itself? :tongue:

Last edited by Николай (Feb 23 2008 17:09:50)

Helen wrote:

Yura, on place your current spouse, I would with some little gun-shy snubbed to with your's distant putushestviyam and educational activities, to side – not actively glorious couple planets

In these days my spouse in sabbatical on 3 days. Then departed in RAP center on tutoring to Yoga. Over the last year she even toured tutoring to of Scientology. On work (already more year ago) it was Mosor in Rostov, plus several trips small in, the nearby cities. In its map Sunik bottom-up a badge of, and Pluto in 9d in stelliume with Uranus and vami 10d. This stellium is in opposition to Saturn devouring his children its (he in handle "? ? The slings").
I seen the tranzity on 2009 and see aspect of Uranus 180 Saturn, which means on its birth opposition these same planets, and Transit Pluto will has – my the Sun (Nikolai, this subject we already discussed before in topic tranz. Pluto). So here is, my the second spouse often tells me, that I "little'm changing", that can be explain due merely I have population land. Conclusion can be done, that she welcomes precisely changes (its only for concrete. Uranium 60gr Asts, camping on E. 120gr Dsts).

Радуга wrote:

A where you have Pluto is, than manages, what aspects of, except as with ASTs?

Pluto in Libra, as have my stumbles. Sekstil Neptune in a like him too ?-Pluto. Semisextile retrogradnogo of Mercury in 1997-and semisextile Uranus there same to lower our standards. Octile or semiquartile with Sun behaves similarly in like him too?.

Reflected about the problems knot. I have in life such a a near certainty - when I analyzed "into fish" affairs, where I have NLU, all was remarkable, until this was simply hobby. As only I have ????????????????????????????? thought, not to devote whether themselves this trial in the future, in life Gulya some blow in the form of critics or charged situation. In end this my activities sharply stoporilas. And affairs devego VLU I have has been going easily, themselves sailed in hands. Not the, to all was perfectly further, but himself moment - like it or - on, here is you opportunity. Dreamt ganglia my relatives - most live, too, on an upstream.
Except my mothers. She has ganglia, opposing my - VLU - Fish, NLU - Epiphanius. And she - a medic, and tolerate not can religion and all mystical and music particularly not is keen on. In early life wasn that was interested in fond of poetry. But in end has become in to live work - Based Medicine. Now she Hypnotizes teaching medical disciplines and scientific work. Such here is case.

Polly  wrote:

as understand expression of Moon Illusion and top-down knot in Pisces

Радуга wrote:

Not so the simply with women my kind of. All very different - from profession until color of eye and hair. All quite active - on-sun, but this already from the other the opera. Was meditating on the subject. It seems, this any the negative emotions, associated with childhood. Yeah, she lost this cargo - and easier became. =)

Polly wrote:

Everyone very different - from profession until color of eye and hair.

And in personal life they have something the general? Although, can, here and ties something special there is no (I the moon and Uhl, compounds something there is no).

Can, and ties there is no. Me are interested in, that they in 1 signs and what I so acutely perceive opposition Long-Saturn. And as pressure prestige on emotions, and vice versa. Although already trained, enleve themselves on thought, when itself Technology or on me bear down and'm stopping.

This the opposition me can be said, pursues. =) If judge in broadly, curious style work in my office. Most staff Taurus men, Scorpions, forth are other signs. I.e. the backbone of - this’s obsessive tauruses, on which ain't no backyards. In avraly. And not less where hard-working scorpions are. Director of - Fish - purely afternoon type of, emotional until much. Good mood have him for neposvyaschennykh people it seems on bad. And when in anger, physical culture feminine voice.
People works and communicates on those respects. There is no work - all baydikuyut, although can be was would and quietly start to do. And then as director or another blessed or customers zasaturnit, and all becomes rigidly and terribly urgently. Third not given. Or decisional laziness, or dealing with a crisis right.
Moon have majority, if judged by life, struck by. Most negatively applies to her marriage, pigs or divorced. Or adults children already, with whom relations not strongly warm. Home, in family no one not pulling. There is a bit married and married, but with problems in family. If and there is satisfied family lives, then particularly not are drawn - on such a something backdrop of.
One thing time me this universal of on subject "all men towards", "there is no love on Obama’s White light of" and "as all poorly", acted on nerves. But as starters analyze this situation, thought: What and prikolno all incapable - this a walking opportunity and worked out opposition, and strengthen moon.
Gradually starters not spare no, although there are whom spare no, rather understand, as if rise over life conditionality. Withdrew so say beyond conflict. Not can say, that happened miracle, but as something became more peaceful. Communicate.

Polly, thank you for an interesting material :) I immediately in love about his collective. , too, arrived some a near certainty: "'s supreme tier" - water-the earth, the average - fire engin-air, floor - Water, emotions splashing, so as many lowlife Scorpions make it. Style work, too, afternoon in most his.

Polly wrote:

Long have majority, if judged by life, struck by. Most negatively applies to her marriage, pigs or divorced. Or adults children already, with whom relations not strongly warm. Home, in family no one not pulling. There is a bit married and married, but with problems in family. If and there is satisfied family lives, then particularly not are drawn - on such a something backdrop of.

Perhaps, that and Long is experiencing some tension as in Natal, so and in dynamic maps, but after all not only Long replies for attitude to her marriage and relations children and family values, although and very strongly affects them. It is important look and concrete maps and also account for and complex influence optimistic moreover the most of collective, mutual relations staff and camping on D.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Especially radiksa