Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming

Slumbers and dreaming

Posts 1 to 20 of 97

Girls, Slumbers see rarely very. In childhood seen Swedish, both times touched home brother. Today seen dream absolutely real. We with with man, with which split up, toured relaxing, dream that is peaceful as impact something me nothing not surprises. See Number environment. He remains I of walking on beach, I swim- I swim in Sea, return he in issue, but back slit a chair hanged things, he says it is time dress apparently on dinner. I I’m taking picture his trousers with a chair, he their Takes I have. But on back slit hangs new women, black in a minor white Figure and the entire thumping dresses in white And lace. I understand, that this he me bought, I take women in hands I turn around to him. And wake up the. Here is to what such dream? I Aco in full confidence, that he wants meeting.

There is an interesting method Abused dreams. Need to write all nouns from its sleep (water, women trousers, etc) and write contrary your personal sense. For example for me: Water - pleased, relaxing, pleasure. Write better in able contemplated, bezmysliya, a meditative.

All Hi! There is psychological opinion relatively word itself sleep. Central place there is not the plot and symbols, and sense of, which man is experiencing in dream: Joy, eyebrows, fear and camping on D. Hence, in my opinion, and can be and-dance stuff out. The proposed Lena way to, too, an interesting :)

Галина wrote:

I Aco in full confidence, that he wants meeting.

Ah can and wants. Need to ask can be. :idea:

Here is interestingly, we God knows how many're sleeping, and that if astrology, so say "works" in dream not worse, than in e-e-Dora "reality"? All images from sleep can be match planets and analyze. However our "daily" reality is perceived us as "the total" (though every manages to live in his), and "the overnight" is perceived as exclusively personal, but I have always there is suspicion, that this only more kind reflection situation "blind pundits, oschupyvayuschikh of the elephant." :stupor:

Yura, and easier can be?

Galina, I am confident, that meeting want precisely you. The entire question - how for this an opportune moment.

Here is now everything clear. This the main question for me. All the more, that I at all not was thinking about this in that evening about him. Means subconscious at night crawls out in s and what the there story paints. Thank you! Now less d do come dreams :idea:

Галина wrote:

have said: So subconscious at night crawls out in s and what the there story paints. Thank you! Now less d do come dreams

Galina, and know as breathtakingly themselves feel, when in dream can be recognize, that prichine dream? Can be ask question "-on "desired man and see his reaction. Subconscious all people are linked (in theory of archetypes Yunga there is the notion of collective unconscious) and if his reaction positive, the chances in my opinion there is.

Галина wrote:

now less d do come dreams

On my view, this in fundamentally not staunch conclusion. As times needs dreams "do come"! To decode the cipher, that same yours subconscious wants until you communicate. Subconscious not keeps managing to speak words, in his arsenal only images.

Юра wrote:

That interestingly, we God knows how many're sleeping, and that if astrology, so say "works" in dream not worse, than in e-e-Dora "reality"?

Yura, were displaced by serious and interesting themes. Several observations with energy perspective.
External kind of have human sleeping and bodrstvuyuschego looks quite differently. For example, man fallen out and offended by on you and his Anakhata day in your side absolutely closed. You, with hard, manages cut through this bloc.
At night picture looks quite otherwise. Chakra be revealed and between you goes a normal exchange bioenergiey. At night in body there is no blocs! Dream and reality are projection of informed and drive behavior human! And on behavior in reality places imprint natalnaya map.
Want hear opinion psychologists have discovered and astrologers. :dontknow:

Юра wrote:

Galina, and know as breathtakingly themselves feel, when in dream can be recognize, that prichine dream? Can be ask question "-on "desired man and see his reaction.

Yes, Yura, I many smiled pro this. But I have not goes. I, uh, fall asleep. Learning very want.

Галина wrote:

I, uh, fall asleep.

Stop sign :suspicious: Osoznannoe dream state is happening precisely in your sleep. This when sleep-prichine dream-and suddenly don, that this dream. I got acquainted with this technique already long and its "the use of" is happening (now already) I have periodically without special. Settings (though can be be noted aspects of with orbisom 1gr to my only for concrete. Sentagonu the Sun 100gr Long). I gave a talk two books Steven Lamberzha "Osoznannye dreaming" and through couple of weeks I have "increasingly happened." Was recording on 3-4 sleep, which saw for night, and a day to've tinkered with habit inspect on dream / neson - and it worked! :crazyfun:

Merci Pour le for naodku on books, Yura! D to read.

Thank you for tips on books, Yura! D to read.

I after meaningful dreaming always detected transit aspects of to only for concrete. Planets, which "opisyvalis" dreaming. Usually under this, third. Planet passed a badge of Pisces, 12 house or aspektirovali only for concrete. Neptune.

Майя wrote:

I after meaningful dreaming always detected transit aspects of to only for concrete. Planets, which "opisyvalis" dreaming.

If come from classic positions about how, that in dream we're flushing the, that have lived day, i.e. conscious actions, thought, then Slumbers must conform to tranzitam. But perhaps not all so simply. Subconscious, too, lives on tranzitnomu time :glasses: there are some that are after all sbyvayuschiesya Slumbers. Can be suggest, that transit throwing his hat at night.

Yura, only ask that to you. Book read the second day, usually I their ", I'm swallowin '", here almost all at two times Canada. And yesterday generalship sleep, even what the thought dodumyvala and suddenly saw themselves. There is no simply realized, that of walking on ladder Owl upward and see is worth daughter my old hat with young man. They me with somehow the question, I wonder pro themselves and think, strange what this they me in your sleep came, we in the real life with girl chatting away comfortably times two. Truth she recently married withdrew, but she not with husband came. We goes in apartment, house 5 etazhka, I know, that I there not live. See increasingly realistically, a boy passes forward to kitchen, and-il why the somehow this ago for the door, I I turn around for it and suddenly hear a ghastly vzvryv. Precisely explosion with prepared wave of, me is billowing on gender and I feel strongest advance blow to anybody. Blood on gender and even think straight, the door that whether on me collapsed, understand, that not the door, and wave blow. In psyche is beginning to climb wave of horror, but head aching unimaginably and I think it is time wake up, suddenly this pressure podskachilo?! I simply opened eyes, had a good soak. Head not aching. Why I have this the first experience proved not a shining and an excellent, as his describe many, and thus macabre?

Means was followed by "continuation of Chancellery". In sense dream about me dream (today at night, in night to Hecate). I take phone, see there a missed phone call. All from the same faces, although name of in phone keeps popping up another. 'm calling, ask: "You called?" Hear voice familiar and Labyrinth simultaneously. Labyrinth in sense absence of full any parts, as if robot, something we are in voice. Replies: "There is no, not called." I. I was confused, phone call something like locked, and voice to communicate verbally clearly not commands. Say: "Okay, until."
Wake up the among night, 'm clapping give her, open window leaf (good have us + 20), I'm lying down has to. Today state of as if on me steamroller have driven. All attribute on its elevated sensitivity, although who his knows. :)

And I here is'm flying, flying in ambient, know whether. With not possessing nor one planet in Air population. And so this nice, so breath-taking! See such Slumbers quite often. Perhaps this stems with those, that during services in army (20 years ago even) me accounted for many times punch with parachute. Who jumped out of one - is the understands as this breath-taking and talk! :cool: A here is dream about not The folding with parachute, and a soaring flight type deltaplana, only even more slowly and not so highly - directly over beech trees (meters 50 over land - high avian bombers), are visible tiny details landscape, people and homes - all of this slowly swims underneath I in rays sun and straightforward year-old a day to. And I on some length zhyordochke sit (as on swings), the aggressiveness - why not'm falling and can even regulate levels and the speed bombers. Even 4000m2 as well as is breathtaking! Wake up the after such a sleep in the beautiful the atomic spirit! :jumping: Many years see this dream, can be said, that he the most a favorite :cool:

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 7 2008 18:20:22)

Радуга, я сделала вывод только один: когда человек спит, расслабленный, его внутреннее эго понимает что именно ему нужно, потому что там нет всего того, что обременяет в реале:жен, детей, чувства долга, обиды и т.д И его душа говорит нам "я помню, я жду", но наступает день и все сдерживающие факторы берут его в плен ....потому и голос не располагает к общению, потому и меня не поздравили с 8 марта... Их души не спокойны.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming