Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming

Slumbers and dreaming

Posts 21 to 40 of 97

Радуга wrote:

have said: So was followed by "continuation of Chancellery." In sense dream about me dream

Lena! Think, need to relax and wait third telephone call. God the paradigm likes! :P
And not worry about it so, in organ as delicate world there is nothing terrible, but Dave's Witty Banter Unit many! :tomato:

Галина wrote:

Why I have this the first experience proved not a shining and an excellent, as his describe many, and thus macabre?

Wasn he the first? You never tried in childhood wake up? I here is recall such case years around 7-8. Before nightmare I firmly itself promised, that if see in dream something strange, then stuck wake up, and if not will be able, then means this not dream. My stratagem not worked (in your sleep me said, that began war), and when I increasingly-??? has awakened, then understood, that one my desires little. I then not yet knew, that such osoznanoe dream state. Even can say, that tricks with doors (in sleeping) always very unpredictable. Main task need to do overcoming fears. Not delude yourself on expense opportunities governance nightmare, but aspire to learn more about their grievances about (flights, glance through wall, entry in paintings, demonization / pull hyphenated and others.) your "the first" dream gave direction for engineering - fear of a man.

Marina wrote:

Lena! Think, need to relax and wait third telephone call. God the paradigm likes!
And not worry about it so, in organ as delicate world there is nothing terrible, but Dave's Witty Banter Unit many!

I a member only for real relations with real forehead :jumping: And if "they" on our side, then let rings, come, joke :glasses:

There is no, Yura, I not remember such dreams even in childhood. T.’s such a understanding of in your sleep, that this dream! And why precisely fear of a man? There was a boy, which I not know :sceptic:

Галина wrote:

Там был мальчик, которого я не знаю

Когда мальчик приходит "вместо" мужа, то он почти мужчина.
муж=мальчик=неизвестность=дверь=опасность
Приблизительно так "рассуждает" подсознание и ставит из них единый сюжет. А в вашем гороскопе есть указание на проблемы в браке? Например упр.Асц находится в 7д и паражён?

Yura, I not know about than says my horoscope. Girls me promised do, but until all silent.
But if come from moreover. That from husband I ran away itself 5 years ago, and with a second civilian have lived 4 year and split up, ah the last year the see eye the I are splittin 'up. Means problems there is, and here is there is whether instructions on this problem. The most would to know!
You are right, perhaps, I not of walking on contacts with men, 'm making this up reasons, then he is married, then not likes, then even what either. Yes I them not believe and fear.

Галина wrote:

Yura, I not know about than says my horoscope. Girls me promised do, but until all silent.

Galya! "I not Sorcerer, and only am learning!" :blush:
Blood regardless horoscope - Long Sagittarius in 6 House in soed with Sun behaves similarly, on kuspide 7 homes Mars in an in soed. With Uhl and v, all of this in 7 House, there same Venus in an. Jupiter in Ovne from 10 homes makes squaring to Mars and kuspidu 7 homes.

I'm sure shes, Galina, that your "carotid" fears not are far-fetched, and reflect real situation.
Marina, amplify pliz, vygode in map Galina - this eclipse or not, and so same what aspect of the Sun / Long social-to or consumption-to?

Yura, and that do the with this stopudovymi fears?! Stars not consumerism in than seek support and reliance?!

All Hi!

Marina wrote:

blood regardless horoscope - Long Sagittarius in 6 House in soed with Sun behaves similarly

This position can to point fingers on a special sensitivity Gali, with one hand it have a the spontaneity and naturalness behavior, with the other, divergence between desirable and actual representation has been leads to problems with "indisposed", especially under feeling themselves in the lieutenant position, enforced to subordinate their desires and needs people or situation. Here can be advise better relate their desires and needs with realities surrounding world.

Marina wrote:

on kuspide 7 homes Mars in an in soed. With Uhl and v, all of this in 7 House

In my opinion, this anonymity on it's the karmic lesson and respect men, his need to explicit or live. Stems he could with than something in terms of communication, the regularly, correspondence, style thinking. Mercury in an inclined to let me down people under any their schemes and hierarchy, in my opinion, need to from this dispose, develop biodiversity and flexibility in respect thinking and communication with men. Under this, ironically, the danger can come from forces Mars in an, i.e. energy many and want to act, act and act! And was would in Libra, a hundred times thought would :) So here is, here it is important a stormy activity not substitute for true, present.

Marina wrote:

there same Venus in an

Venus, of course, not simple. The firmament inflaming public attitudes on too a serious own manner, not permits hint flirtation and like flirty :glasses: A finding its in 7 st House puts problem dependence from relations. And well likely option when excessively seriously touted all on map on type: If love, then forever.
Now let us consider on 5 house. There is Neptune and can be said, that theme love have Gali closely connected with karmicheskimi debts. And if translate on human language, it can to face with specific psychological problems. Neptune, as we know, stems with obstacles in realizing (plus to this squaring with Saturn) and nedifferentsiruemostyu. Namely man can to treat all men, vstrechaemym she has on the way with perspective potential her partners and natalkivatsya on difficulties in an attempt to build relations. Can as option be complex guilt, victimhood, complex sacred merits of martyrdom (Galya, not frightened, this not necessarily your case, I for astrologers I just recite the possible manifestations of Neptune in 5 st), and also deceptions preferred and involuntary testimonial. Squaring with Saturn (aside from obstacles) can still mean the, that delusion Neptune rigidly Anthony about reality Saturn in Vodolee, the idealism and the physical act love poorly - They're docking between themselves, leading to conflicts in the system worldview and living views (Saturn in 9 st).
Supportive of the factors:
1. Sekstil the Sun-Saturn gives responsibility and caution in decisions, reliance on optimism and vivacity
2. Sekstil Mercury-Venus and Neptune: Soft in rubbing shoulders, intuition, chuynіst to farm.

Summary: Should paid attention sense reality, be able separate their thought and emotions from real facts and not hinder in together one thing with other.

Юра wrote:

Marina, amplify pliz, vygode in map Galina - this eclipse or not, and so same what aspect of the Sun / Long social-to or consumption-to?

Eclipse there is no, simply vygode. Aspect of raskhodyaschiysya, Long in 1 phase. And fears gives squaring Saturn-Neptune.

Галина wrote:

Yura, and that do the with this stopudovymi fears?! Stars not consumerism in than seek support and reliance?!

Galina, for good reason you so kidaetes in extremes. We after all only about ambient are talking. In them the as times well available solve these problems. And if to talk about horoscope was right, then listen to little Rainbow and other astrologers on Forum. They available have made it clear to as weakness, so and force your stars :flag: I very small correct its opinion (though and not saw entirely map). Speech about onto junctions, which indicate direction of evolutionary development. They suggest that you need learn find reliance within themselves (the Northern knot in a 1D). Given, that phase moon growing - you're being impulsive and are full enthusiasm. Jupiter in Ovne, yes even and in 10d will give current in building careers. Compound Mars / Mercury / Uhl - simply ready spokesman with business stranglehold. You have clear surplus opportunities :idea: - still be able focus on itself the most, not serving partner with its own. And even - vygode this a sign of some inadequacy of of emotions (position Hecate), on-this case many lamentations with negative influence on well-being (6V) - so that improve your self-policing. ^ ^

Yes, I smiled pro themselves. And here is this quite not – my, deal in ciphers, balance sheets, this – my, and language and speech instructors, there is no not my, I a good listener! Or I simply indeed not opened all their talents?! Energy many this accurately! :jumping:

Галина wrote:

and language and speech instructors, there is no not my, I a good listener!

I.e. with partners you not arguing about? Simply once running away from them?

Debate with partner empty deal. Before was sporschitsa, now grant my full its opinion, but if not priemlyut his not'm wasting nerves. Love to exception not believe oratorskim art.
From partner ran away, not on reason disputes, and on reason his not desires work and earn, on reason the binges and aggression you until manhandling me. Ran away one times and from one after his attempts in able alcohol intoxication, play I have on nerves a gunshot weapons!
Yes, I despise the ??, which not can provide their children a necessary level of life, on reason laziness and championship from. But with so debate there is no sense.
Second I kicked, I confess honestly, jealously - this nightmare. Truth now again attempt to start relations, third time for year. But and with him I rarely was arguing, he is a clever, an intellectual, many knows and keeps managing foresee on step forward.

It seems, that you pursue situation "extremes." Either irresponsible husband, either a man, wishing total control. And subconscious preparing "explosion on kitchen" - camping on E. Gap, as only possible way to "patch" problem.
It is time, Galina, you see other options relations, but without significant changes within you this not happens.

Most surprising, that itself I responsible man and not medular syndrome susceptible to bouts of doesn! Me at all difficult understand desire to human constantly to control whom either, I itself I need in moments freedom and admit this right for other people! And other options relations offer, only in as a mistress :disappointed:
And even: The bezotvetsvtennyy husband, too, was jealous, and wishing total control, too, materially not bore responsibility of marketing for me. But most importantly, that me not to strain her nor the situation with money, nor his control, until I not realized, that he simply never gonna get divorced not though, that 4 year live together. T.’s from husband I can to accept some kind "inconvenience." :rolleyes:
And in than tell me need to Lviv? The familiar psychologist told, that I must give a man opportunity cares about me, camping on’s not be a strong and emphasize on display. But where those men who want its take?!
Ah here is you, Yura, with perspective men, clear this up for me this not skladukhu.

Галина wrote:

Familiar psychologist told, that I must give a man opportunity cares about me, camping on’s not be a strong and emphasize on display. But where those men who want its take?!

Similar draws similar in sense its contrast to, kindest. A weak woman draws strong ??. Weak a man a strong woman. A strong woman weak ??. So initially interpret questioning question: And where they? Their many and as only woman becomes the embodiment of Genital qualities (not for someone or something, and simply so, because otherwise not wants and not can), they come themselves.

Rainbow, ah that you have in view under weakness of women? If I itself in able (working and in weekdays and in holidays) obespechitt a decent wage itself and children, as I must be to live otherwise?! I the not believe themselves a strong! Me here is now need to solve question with fenced around Alternatively, and me even reach there raze not perhaps?! But something aides on the horizon not in sight! Tell us me that such a weak woman?!

Галина wrote:

Rainbow, ah that you have in view under weakness of women? If I itself in able (working and in weekdays and in holidays) obespechitt a decent wage itself and children, as I must be to live otherwise?!

I, too, believe, that public and social installations is emboldening woman moreover to be a strong. Equality in social and materially assumes and roughly equal forces. But woman initially does, as more a strong being, as source of stable forces. And so when it starts to enjoy the its force, to train :jumping:, then becomes much stronger men around the.
Question about strong and the weak women I recently instead asked in his collective. I have this, too ,-ailing theme. Collaborators-men, young, lack (8-), that me hit surprised) declared, that now all intresny strong women, such the world now. Many women the helm, rich smart and or and they they fascinated. But on my observations wife have them weak women. Still, I have observed that many young people now live civilian marriage made. Apparently the grassroots and for adherence to equality operate.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming