Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming

Slumbers and dreaming

Posts 41 to 60 of 97

Helen wrote:

now all intresny strong women

I have such sense of, that here is here we about different things are talking. In this case, as me seems, speech goes about interesting women, above all. And about socially active.
Me sometime, that foreign activity domestic weakness not denies utterly. I want lead passage from private of e (hope my the respondent me forgive):

Know, what in you he's clamped more just? Weakness. You not can afford to be weak, you seems, that as only you you'll show your weakness - this will look in no way clever, wrong, ridiculous and camping on D. You you can be soft, thoughtful, reasonable woman, warm, but this little! You need a setting weakness. ????, esessno, she have you there are already. Its need to only extract, print is with it dust and enjoy.

Aspect dominates - this weakness. What same this weakness? This neyarkost, negoryachest, not the complexity of the, neaktivnost, inability to and camping on D. Aspect dominates, possessing huge domestic strength, no-label look for as warm like. In the presence of aspect dominates impossible Yang be even weaker.

See, not need to seek itself ?? and try on-a new on it all three. You - Woman. You - void (of physical Means. Means heat, a walk and bring economic normalcy, means a weak, delicate, its protection - not in the most itself, and outside it. Means not has forms, she volatile, is exposed to external, its nature - Moonlit) rythm attracts completeness itself (??, in sense). So, the main your task: Be the Void, the Eternals. That do you say?

And third, that need to: Open Heart! Simultaneous the formation the Void and discoveries Heart of exacerbate effect each other.

I’d say honestly theme me was reached very. Remembering classics. All about than would we not talked, boils down to money! Force and weakness notions relative, because not need to me become weaker, because then will come can be a man, stronger me, but! This his force will showy and the overall level of our forces will become less! Example, I earn 60 100,000, of them 20 100,000 for apartment, 5 100,000 child on institution and 5 100,000 me on a path dinners at work. 760.46 otaetsya 30 100,000, us lack on life, but not on recreation summer for example! And you want say, that I must buy clothes to word not in good no clothing left, but on market, that would not so rushed in eyes my solvency of?! Suppose, I I’d say, penetrates a man, that get 40 100,000, and he with their 50 100,000 will feel king. But he of them will put almost half on (notary children (ah there is no in our age single!) and that will remain! And considered he with keeps managing, how many I'll spend on clothes to example. This Brad! So after all even under this he will understand, that I apartment I’m taking picture, and he nothing me help not can! Is obtained, that relations making egalitarian can description only with a man higher me on level life unambiguously! Means options much less, than have women with-income until 30 100,000 to example. Or this a man should be morally stronger me and understand, that me need he himself, his moral support not less money! But this, too, rare.
Because and am asking Nitty Gritty, not or words about emptiness. On European experience watched the, that well in materially puts of simply very Smart! Women! Oops, she without me unmitigated, oops she nor pittance earn not can. And are switching such fify out of the hands in hands, from purse to money round. Yes, I not such a and such already shall not pass and honestly not regret!
And about weakness, I with a second husband lived 4 year in joy, every moment was the document love, and he recognizes now, that such relations and such a woman he more not be met with. I was with him and soft and line shape and soft and weak. But there problems in the former family very big, he not debauch, question not decides, believing, that decisions there is no. And I cannot posibility to set on themselves even and this, me the most not easily.

I’d say honestly theme me was reached very. Remembering classics. All about than would we not talked, boils down to money! Force and weakness notions relative, because not need to me become weaker, because then will come can be a man, stronger me, but! This his force will showy and the overall level of our forces will become less! Example, I earn 60 100,000, of them 20 100,000 for apartment, 5 100,000 child on institution and 5 100,000 me on a path dinners at work. 760.46 otaetsya 30 100,000, us lack on life, but not on recreation summer for example! And you want say, that I must buy clothes to word not in good no clothing left, but on market, that would not so rushed in eyes my solvency of?! Suppose, I I’d say, penetrates a man, that get 40 100,000, and he with their 50 100,000 will feel king. But he of them will put almost half on (notary children (ah there is no in our age single!) and that will remain! And considered he with keeps managing, how many I'll spend on clothes to example. This Brad! So after all even under this he will understand, that I apartment I’m taking picture, and he nothing me help not can! Is obtained, that relations making egalitarian can description only with a man higher me on level life unambiguously! Means options much less, than have women with-income until 30 100,000 to example. Or this a man should be morally stronger me and understand, that me need he himself, his moral support not less money! But this, too, rare.
Because and am asking Nitty Gritty, not or words about emptiness. On European experience watched the, that well in materially puts of simply very Smart! Women! Oops, she without me unmitigated, oops she nor pittance earn not can. And are switching such fify out of the hands in hands, from purse to money round. Yes, I not such a and such already shall not pass and honestly not regret!
And about weakness, I with a second husband lived 4 year in joy, every moment was the document love, and he recognizes now, that such relations and such a woman he more not be met with. I was with him and soft and line shape and soft and weak. But there problems in the former family very big, he not debauch, question not decides, believing, that decisions there is no. And I cannot posibility to set on themselves even and this, me the most not easily.

Галина wrote:

And you want say, that I must buy clothes to word not in good no clothing left, but on market, that would not so rushed in eyes my solvency of?!

I absolutely not this want say :) We now are talking utterly about different things. I say about really a major, about domestic able. Above than further continue to, can be, we try hear each other? And for this need to move on level of values and convictions.

Галина wrote:

on European experience watched the, that well in materially puts of simply very Smart! Women! Oops, she without me unmitigated, oops she nor pittance earn not can. And are switching such fify out of the hands in hands, from purse to money round. Yes, I not such a and such already shall not pass and honestly not regret!

Honestly I, too, not regret, that not such a :D and out of the hands in hands not turn,, too, honestly :playful: And strange at all such parallels pursue, absolutely illogical :tomato: To paraphrase your words, Galya, can be think the next: A weak - means derogatory. Sorry for bluntness, but this follows from your words.

Rainbow, not exact and the literally! Example: The familiar married for good guy, has given birth to daughter, lived in plenty, he well've made a living and here the crisis struck, he not has coped, began to drink, she on small money to live not keeps managing, scandals, and suddenly emerges his each ,-its with daughter from this the nightmare, and he, too, the rich! Apartment, affluence, 's in labor son and increasingly would well, but time goes, have him business po-, she gets thicker and fatter, husband is gone to live to another, but this provides with legs until heads. She not derogatory! But she not worked nor days, and homes it years was always. But she such a a weak!
Because and ask that such a weak woman? What such internal state of should be?
I here is believe themselves weak, because civic participation on me weighs heavily, I utterly not can to live without men, and deal not only in sex, me need a a man’s energy homes! But me weak not consider!

Галина wrote:

Rainbow, not exact and the literally

I not perceive :) I try to channel reasoning in constructive side (I at all instead in discussions :))

Галина wrote:

Because and ask that such a weak woman? What such internal state of should be?

Here is in this, for example :) This is already setting issue and this correctly. Forth in my opinion. That such weakness? A weak whether Caracas on stravneniyu with concrete? Yes, of course (under this Orgeat, that Caracas takes root through asphalt). Whatever qualities it possesses? The plasticity, does, smoothness. Oops what familiar words-someone will tell. Javadxan, •-peregovoreno about this many times. And here here is that it is important: On truly weak being not plays in weakness, it them is. This the, about than we often forget. Now many in books about this write: Whether a, you - is unique, Oh, make love themselves and camping on D. Until we graffical are reading, we decide, is true? We are talking itself: Yes, I is unique, I - Woman and camping on D. And that happens then, when we graffical while turning a blind? :) A happens what we not take into consideration an important thing, this - feedback from life. We if you think about the, that many know about itself and believe themselves such. But as such is the case with reality? Flip the link this the, that allows not lose ties with reality and truly to live. For example, civic participation. This flip the link from life. Means there is something such that us forces choose such a scenario. Near with us weak a man? This flip the link. Means, I - a strong woman, yanskaya, active, FoxIt Reader displays, persistent. Near with you a strong man? This, too, flip the link. Means, I - Woman. Near with me dear.
Therefore, we are sifting through feedback from life and have made conclusion: Suits she us or not. If yes, nothing not global. If there is no - global, until flip the link us not will telling. And on this stage need to understand: And that, exactly, I want? What my beliefs relatively love, marriage, men and women? Here is hence you swing it. Galya, I you propose a answer these questions. Then this already will begin work, not simply discussion. Awareness their convictions will help you understand in than "weak link" and as something change scenario.

А я все жизнь рисовала себе простую жизнь, муж, который зарабатывает , и я которая будет заниматься с детьми, читать им книжки, гулять с ними, готовить ужин мужу, в выходные вместе на природу...Я не рвалась работать и делать карьеру. Я не хотела быть главой семьи, я выросла на Кавказе, мне достаточно одного мужчины. Но всё сложилось не так. Самое смешное, что мне не нужно было излишеств в жизни, я была равнодушна к мехам к украшениям, мне было довольно прогулки в лес за грибами, а не похода в ресторан...Но я хотела иметь возможность купить детям интерсную книгу, лего, велосипед..когда я поняла, чт этот человек мне не даст этого минимума по причине собственной лени, мне просто пришлось самой заработать это. Так скажите мне чем мои установки на брак оказались неверными?! Я говорю без обмана:я готовила хорошо, и дома порядок всегда, и с детьми гуляла всегда два раза в день и книжки на ночь с годика до 10 лет читали...И не болели они у меня, и умнички выросли и собой я занималась и на аэробику ходила, что бы фигура была нормальной и гостей принимала хорошо, потому всегда толпы были его друзей! так где в чем моя ошибка?
Сеичас все по другому: алиментов не платит ни копейки, живет в нашей квартире и обмена не дает. Да, я и мама и папа, а что было делать? Я понимаю, что вешать свои проблемы на другого мужчину не правильно, я никогда не тянула деньги с второго мужа (квартиру снимаю я), и его девчонок люблю, и отношения у нас были хорошие с ними, и ночевали они у нас бывало, когда мать бросала их на выходные...И его встречала и провожала у окошка! Но все равно все кончилось плохо, он стал ревновать меня к моим детям, потому что у моих все хорошо, и я и забота. и еда, а его дети там почти брошены хотя и с матерью. Но я то чем была виновата?! Что мне надо было бросить своих?! Они и так не мешали нам жить, захотел он уехать с ночевкой на рыбалку пожалста, дети оставались одни дома...Так чем я не была пластична и гибка?!
Это теперь во мне озлобленность и не понимание причин, я потому и хочу понять всё, что я сейчас не та, что есть на самом деле и меня это неустраивает...

Галина wrote:

so where in than my mistake?

Галина wrote:

But I the than was is to blame?!

Galya! You was in Good for their partners! Simply partners were NOT ARE! They NOT SMOGLI assess you with all your behaviour talents! Me seems, in these relations you iai?i since forgotten Oh himself! And in life such is law: If himself themselves not love, other, too, not will you love; if himself themselves not value, other, too, not will value!
Feel the, finally, that you real diamond! Here same there will goldsmith, able do decent Architekten! :P

Agree with Marina. Means, need the other a man, more a close to your the parameters. And not need to beat yourself up too much and pass through. Simply flip the link from life shows, that alongside you was not the.

Радуга wrote:

aspect dominates - this weakness.

And expressly realized, that such Vallejo-tin only on classes on is qigong. Yang - this skill give, and Vallejo - skill to accept. This is by no means force-weakness. Force - this already THAT and FREQUENCY you're giving-pick up the. And ???? this principle the usefulness / decision-acts around the: In household cleansers, at work, in sex. And very often on classes we ourselves, that our women give their energies (in various forms) precisely for, those and to accept, so as rely woman not are at. Open up, become bowl are blind, in which staff is merging a man’s energy not can.
Often basic problems people not on external terms of, about which says Galina: Money, lifetime earnings, ensuring, and on domestic: Lack of energy, failure its redistribute, enjoy it, share with other. But on external terms of seems, that lack the money, attention, and camping on D.

Галина wrote:

Example: The familiar married for good guy, has given birth to daughter, lived in plenty, he well've made a living and here the crisis struck, he not has coped, began to drink, she on small money to live not keeps managing, scandals, and suddenly emerges his each ,-its with daughter from this the nightmare, and he, too, the rich! Apartment, affluence, 's in labor son and increasingly would well, but time goes, have him business po-, she gets thicker and fatter, husband is gone to live to another, but this provides with legs until heads. She not derogatory! But she not worked nor days, and homes it years was always. But she such a a weak!

Gal, and you as think, why this the lady provide?

Frankly, I itself on its question answered. Simply dreamt map Galina deep. Venus and Mars in the Goat. 'm reminded of me book originally performed by "Five languages love" read. When I its reading first time, much in my anybody stand in the their seats, but passed time and poisterlos something. Need to will osvyazhit memory. So here is, axiom made there: In love need to be expedient on language moreover, whom love. And respectively, themselves we understand love on its language. Telluric Venus says: Love means look after (language love Help), love must be expressed than something as the most tangible, understandable (language love gifts or material content). And when this there is no in your life, Galina, you seems, that you not like. Even if express love as something in its own way. And still, I think, language love Touched by, too, relevant in your case.

Here is I have Venus in Vodolee and in the same 7 House, and I raze could not take in understood - why you all pro material side people talkin 'about. And now finally has peaked - simply we with you differently creates, languages love have us different. And not need to you canvass themselves, that solvency of men - this deal third. Not let to his streltsovskomu of idealism make your own you eyes! For you this Number times. There is no wealth, not will and care about you, not chase you happy. Again same a man, which should be with you near, should not be grudging. This again not your option, after all you it is important not the availability of money strictures per se, but desire tomen provide you its lovein physical form. Where such a find? This question an important, but for you now importantly in itself deal, unfolding all on art within. When this happen, external circumstances slozhatsya themselves. The world responds to the on your thought!

Lud_mila wrote:

you it is important not the availability of money strictures per se, but desire to men provide you its love in physical form.

Cities in the, you simply in point are trapped. I the after all expressed its love so same concern about a man: Purity. Order in House dinner delicious and the like. I increasingly time tried to eradicate in itself belief, that in love money matter. And when been run over by choice money and Treat or romanticism and love, didn love, believing that everything else will come. Correctly the idealism, because and reported receiving the, that reported receiving! And most ghastly, that when came, the who spoke with me on one language and expressed his love with money and concern, I him not believe! And has lost. But he not understood for example importance of precisely rich :dontknow:
I to read it to you book unkind, but by and large you me already almost increasingly most important explained.
Thank you.

Book about languages love very the good. If only the problem not lies even deeper.

Галина wrote:

And in than tell me need to Lviv? The familiar psychologist told, that I must give a man opportunity cares about me, camping on’s not be a strong and emphasize on display. But where those men who want its take?!
Ah here is you, Yura, with point males of view of, much clearer to I, this not skladukhu.

Ah here is, one senses current strong women. Illustrate what crowds men snake around you, Galina! And all they want know in fix your weakness. And otherwise as even they can become "your" a man? If you you'll pretend to weak, then indeed will neskladukha. Your desire to to care for children, family and even return - wasn this there is expression of "weakness"? When I see a strong woman, then recall novel Angel de Kuate "All life you waited." There there is no perspective men. There only history about divided on the. A similar on your.

Юра wrote:

your desire to to care for children, family and even return - wasn this there is expression of "weakness"?

Yura, ah this same indeed purpose women! So same as purpose men - create material the groundwork family! In than same here my force?!
My weakness. In is, that woman one simply difficult materially pull family, difficult morally remain one in holidays, not raise the most the assistant land, which want turn in liberal scattering. Yes there is no women, which well be without men! In this weakness. And men. Capable of be otvetsvennymi for family almost not remained.

Юра wrote:

When I see a strong woman, then recall novel Angel de Kuate "All life you waited."

Who Needs interestingly, here is reciprocal. I until most the beginning of overlooked, very interestingly :) especially an epigraph: "We not love another person, we love their desire to in it. We to deceive themselves. Our love devoid sincerity, spontaneity. " On-my very is true.
Galya, and you cease about them look after :) “Start to care for themselves :)

Галина wrote:

My weakness. In is, that woman one simply difficult materially pull family, difficult morally remain one in holidays, not raise the most the assistant land, which want turn in liberal scattering. Yes there is no women, which well be without men! In this weakness. And men. Capable of be otvetsvennymi for family almost not remained.

Galya! I have incapable impression, that you one combine and ?? and woman. You itself unified and full featured! If a man unconsciously (or deliberately) feels, that in it no need, he and not is delayed near.
And still me came such a thought: The search for Sputnik’s life should not be vital goal, camping on K. When partner found, goal achieved, and further that? Further dissatisfactions lives and partner, the lack of goal.
And here is if domestic goal are high and directed on self-development, growth over a, then necessarily will emerge fellow traveler, edinomyshlenik, able help, hold on this untenable path! Then ahead you have - eternity!
:) :dontknow: But this my vision of situation.

Last edited by Marina (Mar 13 2008 10:38:13)

Lud_mila wrote:

'm reminded of me book originally performed by "Five languages love"

Thank you, Nina.doc! Very interestingly and informative!

Want quoting very wise Teacher:

"Before you read more Richard from a new books Masters in Ochoa the CCO Tsui, which is called" Sphinx. ”

Before

Think about it - before, as emotionally respond!

Think about it - before, as that-either say!

Think about it - before, as that-either do!

Think about it - before, as that-either buy!

Think about it - before, as become a member of any groups!

Think about it - before, as to submit to the pressure groups!

Think about it - before, as invest money!

Think about it - about his divided on the in life!

Think about it - about its goal!

Think about it - about their parents!

Think about it - about how, that your parents have made to you!

Precisely because of "nedumaniya" children and some people are hopelessly ungrateful!

If you too cozy, you not can to withdraw nedumayuschikh from complacency.

If I not'm gonna get you shock from the reverence fortune, by the time, when you will awake, you will without work, without money and without homes!

Wake up, wake up!

To live life without goal – means, to live life on yacht - spreading.

Drift inevitably will lead you to starvation death.

Think!

To live life without goal - would still, that fly on jet without direction.

When in jet will end fuel, he will fall with you on board.

Think about it - before, as to join in sex relations.

Think about it - before, as marry / withdraw married!

Is whether this man responsible?

Keeps managing whether he to control their emotions?

Spends whether he money with mind?

If your partner spends money regurgitated,

You will find yourself in elevation indebted.

Without machines.

Without homes.

Without money.

Without future.

Think about it - before, as marry / withdraw married.

Think about it, my expensive each.

Think about it! "

Materily site: http://karunawellness.net/russia/

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming