Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming

Slumbers and dreaming

Posts 61 to 80 of 97

All your reasoning reading. Marish, me seems, no one globally not lifts prestigiousness about sense life, about goal. Question initially and stood so, in than mistake my behavior, that autobiography (incapable erroneous opinion autobiography (. Even have you :dontknow:
Question on book originally performed by. Not seems whether you, that our language love depends on, that more important for our partner. For example my friend rich and he gives me gifts, but here is time have him on me lacks. I even with his tend in an, consequences to respond to his gifts and worse, imbabers to think, that he simply paid 'em off and for more important will become simply his time by the with me.
Or For example, Alexey was profession. The sportsman, play around 2 ticking times in day and all! All time we implemented together, and like we talked on one language, us was well. But through some time I has become to be offended, that he not gives me gifts, not buys flowers, saves on me. Because, time for him meant not so many as money! Very interestingly your opinion.
I loved Leshku and told with him on all languages, and concern, and time, and words support and built and explained, that me like gifts, calling for to talk to the and on my language. But he not wants, even now after 3 months squabbles 9 March he arrived without flowers! This simply egoism?!

Yura, thank you for recommendation books! Read with gusto. Written Kisslinger and thought. Ah to think need to.

I here reflect over reading originally performed by. Thought still not settled the EU's terminally, but here assumption, that he not around the rights. Should not languages love be more 4, camping on K. This not is true with astrological perspective. The elements 4, so and languages should be, too, 4. Yungovskikh types of, too, 4. I understand, that logic I have not is strong, but. Laws deeps of universe by and large are united. Venus have men describes his expectations from women in terms of pleasure (the primitive speaking), Long shows his expectations in terms of comfort, life and camping on D. So a badge of population and will show on what language with him need to communicate. Have women Long and Venus will show on what language she can to speak, and what language for it not an opportune.
And I, Galina, forge the It comes. Not quite moved in in your post pro

Галина wrote:

our language love depends on, that more important for our partner.

, but judging by astrology not can man want immediately just: Gifts, attention,, encourage and camping on D.

Carry.
Not can want all, camping on K. His planet the Sun, Long, Venus and Mars forge the It comes. Be are located only in 4-'s stikhiyakh, but happens not persons often. Have you, Galya, for example, they only in two stikhiyakh - ceasefire and land and your needs will keep on turning mostly around this.

Люда, хотеться может всего. Вопрос что важнее...И ещё важно, что этот язык начинает иметь значение именно в супружеских парах, когда проходит страсть и влюбленность. То что Чепмен выделил 5 языков, мне тоже кажется странным, я бы помощь и время, наверное объединила.
То что я писала до того и что вы не поняли, я имела ввиду, что когда мужчина создал женщине абсолютно материальноустроенный мир, она вряд ли будет ценить со временем его подарки, а больше захочет именно его время!, потому что как правило бизнесмены очень заняты работой...но это критические варианты...
Для меня да, имеет значение именно то, что вы написали:прикосновения и подарки. Помощь в женской работе мне не требуется, я успеваю всё сама и не трачу на это много времени. Время...вот тут сложнее, когда человек дома мне не надо, что бы он сидел рядом, он может заниматься своим делом, но в выходные мне бы хотелось все же вместе выехать на природу, например...Но и одна в баню я тоже схожу с удовольствием, пока он бегает в футбол...

Галина wrote:

The subject that more important.

Utterly is true! I precisely this and wanted say. There is priority things, and there are those, on which can be just wave his little hand.

Can who tell pollsters to what had a dream? Like we the two of with somehow a man ate mushrooms from applicationsthe tradition. Specifically --shimeji. Very many! In dream was very tasty, but I constantly superstud themselves: Type, you eat too much, not hurry up, palleggi on slightly-slightly. In a whole from sleep remained derive a sense of absorbed pleasure from tasty food.

Enormous edition with opyatami on Internet driving :)

You better in more details describe it to that did a man in your dream aside from eating wild mushrooms.

Радуга wrote:

In a whole from sleep remained derive a sense ofabsorbed pleasure from tasty food.

This already a good a sign of :)

Радуга wrote:

was very tasty, but I constantly superstud themselves: Type, you eat too much, not hurry up, palleggi on slightly-slightly

Can this then read as "netoropi events, and enjoy, on the principle of" here and now ", smokuy, live the rest of real moment in full least, enjoy them" :yep:
Yes and-shimeji, very even "noble" mushrooms :insane:, you OK with him not fly-agaric dare

Оля wrote:

remember edition with opyatami on Internet driving

Neptunianskiy dream such. Mushrooms after all under famous Neptune Fountain - go. The Internet partly, too,.

Lero4ka wrote:

you OK with him not fly-agaric dare

Accurately not fly-agaric! :D From them Neptune at all It was your dangerous driving would :D

Радуга wrote:

Neptunianskiy dream such. Mushrooms after all under Neptune go.

Mushrooms - under Pluto
And-shimeji - this Plou, Cher in The Maiden

Оля wrote:

mushrooms - under Pluto

Accurately! And under Neptune - action some wild mushrooms, fly-agarics, for example. :crazyfun:

Оля wrote:

You better in more details describe it to that did a man in your dream aside from eating wild mushrooms.

Oops. He only ate. And at all he had what something attitude to their sport and was such sports and strong-willed. But in dream was as would at the second terms of I have, on first was eating of this the Park.

Now. Maybe, you you say: "Lena, ????? Frozen Cocktails! You not notice something have themselves under through " :flirt:

Радуга wrote:

zhyttja. He only ate. And at all he had what something attitude to their sport and was such sports and strong-willed. But in dream was as would at the second terms of I have, on first was eating of this the Park.

This some your familiar, with a longstanding, and familiar you mostly on photos))
But you now more interesting "it's delicious" the information, not he))
He for you was detached on the second plan
And here is himself process eating mushrooms-turner with bad prozhevyvaniem, can to say, that you can poorly internalize incoming the intel - you swallow not chewing.
This fraught with indigestion, and you this don, because even in your sleep're trying to themselves powerful brake on.
Here is how something so see))

Оля wrote:

and here is himself process eating mushrooms-turner with bad prozhevyvaniem

Yes I as times ??? she licked up, eaten arising and small browned. Simply like navalistsya and dead meat if you eat all immediately :)

Оля wrote:

this some your familiar, with a longstanding, and familiar you mostly on photos))
But you now more interesting "it's delicious" the information, not he))
He for you was detached on the second plan

Here is this accurately!

Радуга wrote:

Yes I as times ??? she licked up, eaten arising and small browned. Simply like navalistsya and dead meat if you eat all immediately

Ah well - means "indigestion" not threatens to :)

Радуга wrote:

That this accurately!

:cool: :)

Ah and my dream with Thursday on Friday. ???? had a dream about former husband, what at all in life not was.
Saw a my former husband, I him on a shoulder vydavlivayu a zit, fluid goes. And surprisingly state of relaxed, although even on the telephone he on me simply regular, not can quietly communicate.. And I Dr. Bobicchio without saying, he tide is turning me and wants kiss, and I quietly so am detaching and say "not need to", but anger there is no and he has no. Simply I understand, that I have there is the other a man. Ah and to what this? :dontknow:

To what - here difficult until say.
But - dream utterly a remarkable in psikhoterapevticheskom terms of, if want.
In your dream happened what try to achieve from patients trauma - "forgiveness" (fluid released together with relics of grievances) and "otpuskaniya" its former halves of. The crux of the - in new (existing) relations without tails of past relations.
You now can normally to talk to husband on the telephone, solve all questions peacefully - i.e. opportunity to building a normal relations former one ’.

Оля wrote:

In your dream happened what try to achieve from patients trauma - "forgiveness" (fluid released together with relics of grievances) and "otpuskaniya" its former halves of.

I, too, about this thought. And still, me seems, in conceals souls you, Galya, not quite since forgotten husband.

Girls, can who tell pollsters, that means my dream.
Saw today, in night with Saturday on Sunday.

I seen, that am in apartment parents. They soon must come and I restricting, 'm setting it the table.
Then find, that in a bath is ablaze light and t, to turn.
And see there, that my father hanged himself. Very loudly, in watching seen his face, body.
I table in dream and posnulas.: '(

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming