Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming

Slumbers and dreaming

Posts 81 to 97 of 97

Morozz wrote:

And see there, that my father hanged himself

I listened, that like would to see in dream dead human this well.

Morozz wrote:

And see there, that my father hanged himself. Very loudly, in watching seen his face, body.

Irina, try do so. Imagine image, which emerged in dream. Try become these way and try publish breath. Breath must come as would from this individual. This forge the It comes. That anywhere: The, mooing, the growl, PC starts beeping, buzz. That anywhere. Then You should military chain, that can pass through this image, that feel. Only sequence very is important: Image-breath-sense of. When this all link up, try include body. That it wants to do? Usually is born what something movement. His need to see and understand, that this. As you't exactly exude this in life? Can you like it or distance himself somewhat from something, can protect themselves and camping on D.
Theory I to explain not d, this long, and here is practicing this technique advise. Sometimes occur Revelations. :)

A rainbow, thank you :love:
Cities in the, I necessarily stuck this technique :love:

Юра wrote:

know as breathtakingly themselves feel, when in dream can be recognize, that prichine dream?

And case so, that this a dizzying state of can become and shock :glasses: camping on E. With sign minus.
With 7 th on 8-\ u0027s seen two sleep. One thing was at night, in district three hours. Details as not tried to not can recall, at all nothing, as if but Dumbledore until some leap moment - understanding of, that I in dream and I need urgently wake up, and I cannot and me need a aid, to return in rea. Think, need to try to Yippee, to husband me heard and stirred up, and have been arguing voice to connect. First what something mooing goes, as if through some bloc have been arguing cut. In end squawk "No" and wake up the from own voices. 'm on sleeping husband and understand - waited from him aid, and is obtained, that count can only on themselves - "salvation Ermones Bay - deal hands themselves Ermones Bay" :disappointed: (on morning it turned out, that he heard, but even not just moved and you :suspicious:)

Last edited by Lero4ka (Feb 9 2010 20:37:03)

Радуга wrote:

I listened, that like would to see in dream dead human this well.

In such ambient much depends on situation, context
Deceased can obtain that kind and with useful information, and with have, and with apology, please contact us, and with "an invitation" on the light and vast

Reread increasingly with starters until the end of. Interestingly, here have like as some ^ ^
I already six months am rebyofingom, and such see pictures of the under this. State of this secondary between nightmare and bodrstvovaniem, but L of-- The sleep, so and not can see these dreams. Apparently prostoaya physical fatigue? Yura, this may hinder? I at all unsupportable to see Slumbers. The latest dream was in January. I flew from Volgograd and in jet pulled itself in neighbors loaded, bit entire a path remarkable, under it I seen, that he clearly wants beg phone, but he younger than me years on 10, and I not gave him chance. And through three days me saw a dream with him. Such dreams I not seen never in life! Erotic, enlightened. I was have him homes, then came his native. Many people, me accumulation remarkable. The table laid. But he me removes in another apartment. And there suddenly pikhodit woman. And I Aco. Me seemed, that all precisely so and there is in his life. After all girls wrote pro opening the Anakhaty in dream.

Галина wrote:

I already six months am rebyofingom

Galya, and where you doing right rebefingom?

There is such club a remarkable, is called. Starting. Here is there and am. If realistically interestingly and phone dam and increasingly increasingly will talk about those who there works.
Ah most interesting, that I today the entire day about ambient been mulling, that I from forget a, that vspomnitne can on the morning. And commanded on market, pools loop on knee was and here suddenly under retrospect on their boots I remember! Today’s dream. There is no not the entire, and the same, that me hit surprised very. I in dream commanded in boots which have were precisely otorvanny socks, here is precisely the most lightning narrow. I first on one have observed, somebody onwww.benaughty.com, think, where I so managed? And then creepin on the other heavy foot and there the same! I commanded in these boots and been mulling as same I will walk so, fingers almost on the street. Here is and to what such Slumbers?

Галина wrote:

That and to what such Slumbers?

Interpretation of dreams with 1 February a chargeable. In seen. With prices Forum

Andrei. Or Maxim? If me need to will turn for a paid help-this will be – my decision. The, that written ranks at pages pro rates I was able read. The answer about this stages of sleep I have there is. If need to can write. According to rates! :crazy:

Галина wrote:

Andrei. Or Maxim?

Galya, and can be with this seats in more details?

Ah simply once man with this profile picture gained me Children. And now he Andrei. Or not he?

Галина wrote:

That and to what ’, such?

Галина wrote:

Answer about this dream I have there is

Well typically - man asks about how, that him and so understandable :jumping:

Галина wrote:

Andrei. Or Maxim?

One thing name of usual, another - spiritual (winning electoral majorities under's initiation)

Андрей wrote:

one thing name of usual, another - spiritual (winning electoral majorities under's initiation)

If human go into, then his new name of remains with him under any circumstances.

Andrei. Or Maxim, when I wrote, I not yet knew about than specifically was my dream. But fortunately I have many known, which share with friends with me their knowledge for free, and can they consider, that I them, too, something I allow in return. One of such people helped me to get through about than my dream, for that him large thank you. Yes and here girls, too, share with friends with me their knowledge without pay, for that them, too, huge thank you! I, too, very good an accountant, and earn these on life. But frequent situation, when I wake FREE OF CHARGE, because situation have people accented different and not increasingly in life is measured money. My consultation typically free, either and believe this normal.

Радуга wrote:

If human go into, then his new name of remains with him under any circumstances.

This depends on specific tradition. In the, to which am what I - spiritual name of in spiritual issues, usual - in household cleansers

Галина wrote:

My consultation typically free, either and believe this normal.

This on choice consultant. I have - platno

Theme closed. Paid alternative naturopathy consultation have us not will.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Slumbers and dreaming