Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Posts 1 to 20 of 65

Long thought - far gonna stick with my pridumkoy, here is, decided to here, although, can - and not quite on topic. Like would find associates from its cities (Moscow), to together organize real school, as we-consultative center or increasingly in ``The. Certainly, there is such-same, as and I "cast-offs" Astrologers, which its deal not yet began to, and there is desire to (and be can and opportunities) start something seriously. Can such thought attend not only me and someone wants base on topic.

Zvezdochet wrote:

It's a long thought - far gonna stick with my pridumkoy, here is, decided to here, although, can - and not quite on topic.

On topic, on topic :jumping:

Zvezdochet wrote:

We wish we would find associates from its cities (Moscow),

For Moscow, believe, well realistically. In province hardly.

Zvezdochet wrote:

We wish we would find associates from its cities (Moscow), to together organize real school, as we-consultative center or increasingly in ``The.

Yes, it is a pity that we with you not from one cities :(

Радуга wrote:

To Moscow, believe, well realistically. In province hardly.

As say, Lena. If there is desire to and greater motivation for the, then and in province, too, perhaps. Here is you in city of, for example. Remember, that on our absentia Decoupling rigs many people learned precisely from Krasnodar and Sochi (much more, than from other cities Russia) and we with Anna Eduardovnoy between themselves there even in joke your region "astrological an anomaly" :idea: was called from-for generosity of students astrologers :jumping:. Ah why-would and not to meet and not hook up something of the yacht club (Saver on interests although-would for starters)? Incidentally, in Moscow this in sense generosity of customers and realistically, but and astrologers and as we-organizations already more than enough, if considered per square meter :unsure: :dontknow:. But after all not vsyozh lost! :)

Татьяна wrote:

Yes, it is a pity that we with you not from one cities

, it is a pity but not this importantly, more important understand that can be devise, to share considerations on this expense :idea:. If and you, Tanja worries this question, then over time and us and you something yes manages. Yes and I have until-that increasingly on level ideas and search associates :flag:. 'm trying to find things, know - whether.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Feb 27 2008 21:16:29)

Zvezdochet wrote:

That you in city of, for example.

Thank you, but I your passes :) There are many reasons the.

Радуга wrote:

Thanks, but I your passes There are many reasons the.

Agree, not all this need% -) But invite to last all :jumping:

This very, very interestingly, on fact. In my, for example, city of, at all sadness with astrologers, let alone about astrological organizations :( (Vasha idea exclusively a tempting, but here is on expense its practical embodiment :dontknow:

Me idea, too, like, BUT. Observing people who try to organize its deal, I internally crying. Costs on so much large that would dream about exactly fact I already unsupportable. I have there is on you accept a one salon, to-his vykorabkivaetsya already few years, but all with so napryagom! In Moscow there is one a substantial thing - rent facilities, to-tee consumes not can virtually no one. If will have the people, to-rye will want work on bare enthusiasm, sake of own pleasure, then can something make.
If look at this ideas with other hand, then can be able to organize itself on utterly new shores of. T. E. Look to the success and prosperity, enlist esoteric and psychological ?????. This will be already another the! :)
Incidentally, I from Moscow ;)

Yolka wrote:

This is very, very interestingly, on fact. In my, for example, city of, at all sadness with astrologers, let alone about astrological organizations (Vasha idea exclusively a tempting, but here is on expense its practical embodiment

Ah here is, and you Yolka likes, that already well. And "sadness with astrologers" - this as? And so on the she and idea, to be outlast, and I its vbrasyvayu, to she once sprouted in reality. Practical embodiment of - deal a not a, agree, but after all need to something try, not so whether?

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t idea, too, like, BUT. Observing people who try to organize its deal, I internally crying. Costs on so much large that would dream about exactly fact I already unsupportable. I have there is on you accept a one salon, to-his vykorabkivaetsya already few years, but all with so napryagom! In Moscow there is one a substantial thing - rent facilities, to-tee consumes not can virtually no one.

Ah this and understandable, rent in Moscow very costly% -). Because something all astrological organizations s north in either in suspension premises (newspaper "Astrolog" or "Ourania"), either in borrow demolition building (VShKA) :(. On my view start need to not with the lease facilities, this accurately.

Lud_mila wrote:

If will have the people, to-rye will want work on bare enthusiasm, sake of own pleasure, then can something make.
If look at this ideas with other hand, then can be able to organize itself on utterly new shores of. T. E. Look to the success and prosperity, enlist esoteric and psychological ?????. This will be already another the!

Ah here is, and I about same. And otherwise and raze. Need to simply catch on fire idea :idea:, find associates :flag: and understand - what exactly want and judging by from this already act :mybb:. A good into cannon fodder and singleness - this already a long! :whistle:

Zvezdochet wrote:

A "sadness with astrologers" - this as?

And so, there their virtually, I know only woman, which professionally these Hypnotizes, she even tries to teach willing, for this the before class in one of schools cities, on several hours in week. Still there is one Sunny Jim, in neighboring with us city of, he VShKA graduated in its time, now testing private order. In general, circle "on interests" for astrologers here simply is missing. Me, to example, only Internet and tantalizing.
Here is such a here is sadness: '(

Me so same worries – my future in astrology, after all sooner or later studies end, and will need as the American in society in the new for themselves as a.

Zvezdochet wrote:

At my view start need to not with the lease facilities, this accurately.

Agree with you, start perhaps can be with discuss options existence of an astrologer of as a professional, idiosyncrasies in society. :flag:
That for this need?
Think, for the beginning of needs speaking would state recognized astrology profession throughout. :writing:
And already further, join confident, it the very will prepare us "yoke of" (sorry for expression of),
In which and postvait us. Here will enacted and certifications and licensing, only perishing license will not our beloved pedogogi, and state Officials. :( And cost this will be not little. Who of us ready to this now? And why hasten events. After all worked at determined whether same perhaps, auctioning the material incentive for development in Astrology. Ah and if legaliziruetes, all are prepared whether to survival in real conditions public market? :no:

This, however, only – my opinion.

You in Moscow, of course, there is demand on astrological services and you more remains hopeful are looking in the future, but with perefirii increasingly vititsya a bit on Different.

With respect Nikolai. :blush:

Yolka wrote:

I know only woman, which professionally these Hypnotizes, she even tries to teach willing, for this the before class in one of schools cities, on several hours in week. Still there is one Sunny Jim, in neighboring with us city of, he VShKA graduated in its time, now testing private order.

Ah here is, people something make, adopt their astrological knowledge. Perhaps, that them only this and enough, practice itself across - and well, and why should they any mugs and astrotsentry? And can thought such in head not come? Much even depends on personality - introverty\ athletic and many even factors and this their deal. And there are people, which interestingly promotion themselves, their ideas, circle friends and associates. Such and gather and meet or want this (type me :)).

Yolka wrote:

In general, circle "on interests" for astrologers here simply is missing. Me, to example, only Internet and tantalizing.

A pity-, it is a pity of course, but here is the kind woman, which tries to teach - itself creates this very circle and perhaps very correctly makes - students - well a good "circle on interests", ah and communication in the Internet of course - nice!

Николай wrote:

I got so same worries – my future in astrology, after all sooner or later studies end, and will need as the American in society in the new for themselves as a.

Training astrology use to anyone in any case (astrology-this diagnosis, which not treated :playful:) modicum for themselves personally, modicum for private consultation, modicum for instruction.

Николай wrote:

start perhaps can be with discuss options existence astrologer as a professional, idiosyncrasies in society.

Ah this already hardly realistically, camping on K. Have us with member-in merges with off. Orthodox religion, critically concerned with to astrology, and because are not likely-whether officials start us license and certify (to do they have nothing to :writing:). And society raznorodno, but most well loyal to astrology and so recognizes, who wants :flag:.

Николай wrote:

And cost this will be not little. Who of us ready to this now? And why hasten events. Ah and if legaliziruetes, all are prepared whether to survival in real conditions public market?

Yes I until and not propose a to fight for rights and legalization astrologers ("was butting heads the calf with oak" :no:), the more, that there is have us here in Moscow "radeteli for the legalization astrologers", the entire "struggle" which boils down to, that they have come up with :idea: "Union professional astrologers" (we his call "ephemerides union" :D) and now regularly harvest membership premiums with naive astrologers, willing called "professional" :glasses: astrologers.
And me just interestingly for starters find such itself :jumping: and invite devise - that can be done together in existing conditions. :nope:

Николай wrote:

Wu you in Moscow, of course, there is demand on astrological services and you more remains hopeful are looking in the future, but with perefirii increasingly vititsya a bit on Different.

Yes have us here and proposals abound :)

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Feb 29 2008 19:50:34)

Zvezdochet wrote:
Me just interestingly for starters find such itself

Ah, you the, perhaps, are on more high-level Astro, development, than many on Forum.

and invite devise - that can be done together in existing conditions

About practical use astrology podumat- devise it would be nice. :jumping:
I not mean in mind astrological consultation.
And here is the very practical the use of astrology in various areas life is an here on in. my here field poised.
But have us, how I understood, astrology this only training, konslultatsii- forecasts, here is and increasingly perhaps, Perhaps be I not rights?

Enlighten, please. :writing:

With respect Nikolai.

Николай wrote:

Nu, you the, perhaps, are on more high-level Astro, development, than many on Forum.

You, Nikolai, apparently good sense of humor ;). That such Astro, development and what such levels accented? Here, on Forum all are equal, freely share views. :nope:

Николай wrote:

A here is the very practical the use of astrology in various areas life is an here on in. my here field poised. But have us, how I understood, astrology this only training, konslultatsii- forecasts, here is and increasingly perhaps, Perhaps be I not rights?

Yes, consultation, training :writing:. Exactly this and there is work astrologer. Of course, can be examine (perhaps - most interesting :)), ah even can be and simply meet, communicate. And even astrology can be apply in many areas life and all we this well know and is worth whether to enumerate? :question:

Zvezdochet wrote:
Of course, can be examine (perhaps - most interesting :)),

For me, perhaps, this the same interesting, but because theme have us “Business,, it guess it's here need some the Made to Order, from faces or organizations ready pay this work.
And interested whether so now our society? :)

Николай wrote:

A interested whether so now our society?

Nikolai, on my view, you on society for good reason should be wishing. From state us-astrologers wait nothing to acquire, except taxes. Yes and not worth naively to believe, that will come some Sunny Jim-a moneyman and sponsors. In astrologically business, about which you talked, importantly this rely ONLY on their forces. Customers are practiced repeatedly years, heavy hard, and nothing here not on advices.
However is possible and the other path, I would his panel called magic. T. E. Initially act as if another goal, not monetary, is shaped The will, are used only "the right" installations and methods work. Here is then this will be something!

Ludmila wrote:
However is possible and the other path, I would his panel called magic. T. E. Initially act as if another goal, not monetary, is shaped The will, are used only "the right" installations and methods work. Here is then this will be something!

Very, very interestingly! :jumping: A cannot be whether on much detail, and (or) with example. :writing:

And much detail this have Zelanda on in. my "Apples are falling upward" is called part of, in which pro this approach written. Ludmila, sorry, you perhaps had in mind the other source of :dontknow:

Lud_mila wrote:

From state us-astrologers wait nothing to acquire, except taxes.

Yes, the state on the and zombie, to "to patronize", not help.

Lud_mila wrote:

Yes and not worth naively to believe, that will come some Sunny Jim-a moneyman and sponsors. In astrologically business, about which you talked, importantly this rely ONLY on their forces. Customers are practiced repeatedly years, heavy hard, and nothing here not on advices.

Yes, if there is no an over-familiar tolstosuma, then rely only on themselves.

Lud_mila wrote:

But is possible and the other path, I would his panel called magic. T. E. Initially act as if another goal, not monetary, is shaped The will, are used only "the right" installations and methods work. Here is then this will be something!

Account on own forces + the formation "right" sets = formula success (this accurately).

Чукокала wrote:

Ludmila, sorry, you perhaps had in mind the other source of

I would on first place all-??? K. Kastanedu has put, and then already W. Zelanda "Zeeland, Vadim reality", to-his simply summed up experience K. K. And all other authors. But direction thought the right! :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?