Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?


Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Posts 21 to 40 of 65

21

Zvezdochet
Theme whipped up interesting, the idea indeed the good))

Радуга wrote:

To Moscow, believe, well realistically. In province hardly.

In case Moscow the complexity of the from-for generosity of astrolicheskikh schools, think.
And in province, contrary, space claimed freely. Although, of course, in sAmoy Outback, neperspektivno - little that will keep.

Николай wrote:

What for this need?
Think, for the beginning of needs speaking would state recognized astrology profession throughout. Here will enacted and certifications and licensing.

This some uslozhnennyy option. Yes and to what wait state Licensing and confessions. Importantly - drive embody ideas and money on opening the center.

Zvezdochet wrote:

Much even depends on personality - introverty\ athletic

From radiksa much depends)

Lud_mila wrote:

Nikolai, on my view, you on society for good reason should be wishing. From state us-astrologers wait nothing to acquire, except taxes.

So and there is.

Zvezdochet wrote:

account on own forces + the formation "right" sets = formula success (this accurately).

Goal (dream) + desire to + belief + the right actions = success

Lud_mila wrote:

I would on first place all-??? K. Kastanedu has put, and then already W. Zelanda "Zeeland, Vadim reality", to-his simply summed up experience K. K. And all other authors.

In principle, can be use many the magical system

0

22

Perhaps, when need miracles, then it is reasonable use magic. Although for me miracle - this Internet. And even for many-many astrologers-places. If will something realistically-running, then this and need. Grand name not need. Need interest with hand visitors Forum. Need leading techs have on the practical topics. Theory people can themselves to study on the books. Want we can do it real apply astrology In they LIFE.

FS. Anyone ant it was sufficient khorarnuyu subject?

0

23

Юра wrote:

anyone ant it was sufficient khorarnuyu subject

That you have in mind, Yura? In terms of instruction? Practice on Forum? You'll repeat pliz.

0

24

Teaching within the internet - this not realistically. Want have lessons on topic "the search for missing things." Literature I read (A. Lyavua, mainstream Olesko), but with examples of in it poorly. Need man with the experience, ready these experience to share for sound paid.

0

25

Юра wrote:

teaching within the internet - this not realistically.

I not realized and why teaching within the internet it is unrealistic? And that we do in closed Forum?

Юра wrote:

We need man with the experience, ready these experience to share for sound paid.

I with you soglana and itself wanted would this offer more thoroughly. But as you all of this turns this in the real life?

0

26

Юра wrote:

for me miracle - this Internet. And even for many-many astrologers-places.

Agree, for me -, too,. The Internet allows us communicate, for example - on this wonderful Forum. :)

Юра wrote:

If will something realistically-running, then this and need. Grand name not need. Need interest with hand visitors Forum. Need leading techs have on the practical topics. Want we can do it real apply astrology In they LIFE.

Ah so about this and speech, pleased, that my D. ardour shares and even one person with Forum. Join, together have us something yes tickles! Respekt Yura! :cool:

Юра wrote:

consequent people can themselves to study on the books.

Books - yes, but not alone only books, something can be include and in the form of educational materials (can be after all create educational forum), and practical parses and in the form of test especially on tested knowledge.

Юра wrote:

teaching within the internet - this not realistically.

Радуга wrote:

I not realized and why teaching within the internet it is unrealistic?

Indeed - why-same it is unrealistic teaching within the internet? Can be and in fact - organize academic site with lectures on are interested people themes and teach on mutually beneficial conditions. :) Seneng I know - such willing receive knowledge will derive a long.

Радуга wrote:

A that we do in closed Forum?

And can be about this in more details? :flirt: If of course this not is place for elected and large secret from rest.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 6 2008 23:33:32)

0

27

Zvezdochet wrote:

A can be about this in more details?

Can be. We have closed uchebyy forum. Set of in learning group behaved several months, about than I been in their maillist.

0

28

Юра wrote:

teaching within the internet - this not realistically.

I not quite agree with this, and more precisely - quite not agree! :)
I itself am learning astrology precisely within inerneta, camping on K. Work and family not allow learn internally. And me this VERY likes!
And UChITELЯ have us the BEST Rates! Incidentally, this is not only my opinion, but and opinion many people. So I only "FOR" training in Internet, and also "FOR" Astrotsentr in Moscow! (I itself from Moscow)

0

29

Радуга wrote:

Wu us there is closed uchebyy forum.

Understandable, means something there are already, that aren. :cool:

Marina wrote:

I itself am learning astrology precisely within inerneta, camping on K. Work and family not allow learn internally. And me this VERY likes! And UChITELЯ have us the BEST Rates! Incidentally, this is not only my opinion, but and opinion many people. So I only "FOR" training in Internet, and also "FOR" Astrotsentr in Moscow! (I itself from Moscow)

Here is precisely for people, which this conveniently and there is opportunity training on the Internet. I with you, Marina fully agree! :flag:
Thank you for support ideas organizations astrotsentra, join!

Should tell, that if seriously to address these affair, we for organizations except directly astrologers are needed will people, professionals in right and of course-same - in accounting and if such among us will have the, then otzyvaytes! :writing:

0

30

Zvezdochet wrote:

us for organizations except directly astrologers are needed will people, professionals in right and of course-same - in accounting and if such among us will have the, then otzyvaytes!

And astrologers already polled? ;)

0

31

Zvezdochet wrote:

Indeed - why-same it is unrealistic teaching within the internet? Can be and in fact - organize academic site with lectures on are interested people themes and teach on mutually beneficial conditions. How I know - such willing receive knowledge will derive a long.

I learned astrology, when had the opportunity to dedicate this opportunities very much time. And more precisely had the opportunity to deal in the details. Possessing only one D. ardour astrology not starving. Although have moral support "from Moscow" - this indeed anything but reassuring. For this can be and course lectures organize, and test quests -, too, very the right thought. However teach you nothing not can. Because when happen indeed a serious the situation you have or your Student, then aid not will. Will test lives on reconcile theory practice. Here we already have as example with VShKA, so and "on places" in perefirii.

0

32

Lud_mila wrote:

A astrologers already polled?

Yes until that no one not polled, increasingly in stage discuss :). Believe so, Ludmilla, that you also want "to our feel at home" join it? Always only - for, let us together to think - that do can be. :glasses:

Incidentally, very is awkward. Form of Forum for sharing personal messages, me come they gnarly, and very send or answer message impossible, as and watch profile another forumchanina (his e-mail, ISQ or something even to establishing personal contact) - simply horror! Can this only I have one so?

Юра wrote:

I learned astrology, when had the opportunity to dedicate this opportunities very much time. And more precisely had the opportunity to deal in the details. Possessing only one D. ardour astrology not starving. Although have moral support "from Moscow" - this indeed anything but reassuring. For this can be and course lectures organize, and test quests -, too, very the right thought. However teach you nothing not can. Because when happen indeed a serious the situation you have or your Student, then aid not will. Will test lives on reconcile theory practice. Here we already have as example with VShKA, so and "on places" in perefirii.

В моём случае, обучился астрологии, совмещая обучение с работой(учился кстати, на заочном ВШКА 89-97гг), всё свободное время отдавая астрологии, хотя учился именно заочно, по методичкам, по переписке(тогда ещё не существовало обучения через Интернет), практически не видя преподавателей и вполне успешно освоил астрологию, получил диплом, а в с 1999 по 2007 - преподавал как раз на заочном ВШКА, ещё вместе с Николаем Кямильевичем организовывал on-line обучение и знаете, у нас учились тысячи студентов из разных городов не только России, но и из стран СНГ и из-за рубежа, из них сотни людей успешно выполнили дипломные работы. Had different can get a little weird, but opportunities teachers, too, not infinite. And that you, Yura auctioning the in mind - "aid in serious situation"? Training - this aid in obtaining knowledge, and under resolving specific life situation every rely above all on their forces, using knowledge forestry under learning. Because not see contradictions. And a path hold his liquor-reaching and if me manages among forums find associates, the there is nothing the impossible. Why-same so immediately - "not can", let us be optimistic and think positively! About what example with VShKA is faring speech?

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 7 2008 16:09:21)

0

33

Zvezdochet wrote:

Indeed - why-same it is unrealistic teaching within the internet?

Teaching within betting with your social network well realistically!

Zvezdochet wrote:

very send or answer message impossible, as and watch profile another forumchanina (his e-mail, ISQ or something even to establishing personal contact) - simply horror! Can this only I have one so?

Likely you with settings arts not the; I have all chitabelno

Юра wrote:

anyone ant it was sufficient khorarnuyu subject?

I can to address

0

34

Астролог wrote:

Although you with settings arts not the; I have all chitabelno

Likely. Thank you, d look settings.

0

35

Zvezdochet wrote:

Why-as so immediately - "not can", let us be optimistic and think positively! About what example with VShKA is faring speech?

There is no, not immediately. First I, too, was taught the on Romania VShKA and even entrepreneurship wrote. Here is only subject chose unsuccessfully. So that remained without Diploma. The true the reason my failures in is, that I can to study only that me interestingly. Feel difference between "teaching" and "interest." On-this learn thousands of, and obtain receive only hundreds of. This however not example, about which I mentioned about VShKA (I - this perefiriya). Better will take you for examples. Why VShKA you more not suits? Or why other educators more not teach in VShKA?

0

36

Юра wrote:

Put I, too, was taught the on Romania VShKA and even entrepreneurship wrote. Here is only subject chose unsuccessfully. So that remained without Diploma. The true the reason my failures in is, that I can to study only that me interestingly. Feel difference between "teaching" and "interest." On-this learn thousands of, and obtain receive only hundreds of.

Ah those there many his faith on choice, learner makes good even its could offer and its fulfill (not know as now). Not in rate - what precisely subject you, Yura chose unsuccessfully, but always can be was retake my, with his-in mulligans are particularly not say precisely. Under desire can be was repeat and choose already "’ s successful" subject and consult about any alleged topic (we no one not denied and simply frankly be loved our listeners). Task carry thesis work - test knowledge, forestry for time training, not more, and entrepreneurship confirms obtaining knowledge. But were people, offer their stated and so original themes. For example - on topic Indian astrology (not izuchaemoy on largely rate VShKA), ``debriefing ?? ? ? curses and their implementations (absolutely not on topic VShKA), one software programmer decided to write graduate work about its computer program (we its in eyes not saw, and simply raze could not confirm diploma). This from exotic examples, they even have not been allowed, but mostly from nesdavshikh people taking complex themes and not inquired as. But can be was was retake my. Can be was take from proposed standard "Analysis natalnoy maps and forecast" - well feasible man after three rate training and zachyotov on all controlwindow and kursovym. The quality of training not depends on number of graduates graduates, believe me perishing. Simply on all stages training people for very different reasons themselves otseivalis, as the saying goes "not any bird reaches Earth until the mid-of Dnepr." Ah this something we departed from osn. Themes.

Юра wrote:

Why VShKA you more not suits? Or why other educators more not teach in VShKA?

A daunting question as for me, so and for other departing teachers. Think, that you already and themselves possess some some information on this expense, times vnutrivlagalischnye funds. Not scrolling deeply in subject, I’d say, that bezvremennyy departure from life of our director became decisive turning point in life the entire organizations. Came new leaders with his-same team and concept development and fully changed direction activities. The collective Correspondence secession Cowering fully. War--often reluctant people of course puts of as can. But me for example, very pity lose experience, skills, sustained us years work with the audience. And even themselves realize - astrology - this diagnosis and escape it very difficult. Because and run around with this idea, after all increasingly in our the hands of, pity overlook opportunity find fulfillment. Pleased, that many participants Forum think in is-same direction.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 7 2008 19:16:28)

0

37

Zvezdochet wrote:

olagayu so, Ludmila, that you also want "to our feel at home" join it? Always only - for, let us together to think - that do can be.

I have now happening quality climate approach to counselling. Fear, that he strongly different from concept of VShKA (especially of face secession, which toured some time). Me need to until the end of understand its task, as of an astrologer of, in principle, determine for themselves THAT I will to do under consulting, and what there is no. And, of course, AS I this d to do. Hope, that process not crunch will last. And if I in the new as a fit in in your structure, I always FOR.

0

38

Lud_mila wrote:

saying, that he strongly different from concept of VShKA (especially of face secession, which toured some time).

Internal and absentia secession VShKA always always lived their lives and cannot be to talk about full identity these answered, bound together only entitled. Yes and educators were very different. But importantly, quite not worth such tasks - copy increasingly, that was before where would the nor was. Task - find people, which this (attractive opportunity astrologie, teaching) was would interestingly, together reconcile action plan and together this realize. Understandable, that Astrologers, typically - big originals :shine: and individualists :confused: those that prefer up and an independent existence :rain:. But there is among them and such, which interestingly obscheee deal :flag:, here is such and want ad.

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t need to until the end of understand its task, as astrologer, in principle, determine for themselves THAT I will to do under consulting, and what there is no. And, of course, AS I this d to do.

So this process permanent distance of in life, is faring virtually ????? of us, after all self-perfection - collateral success. So that I wish to court you uachi! :)

Lud_mila wrote:

And if I in the new as a fit in in your structure, I always FOR.

Our structure - am OUR Since YOU, what will write, such a and will - can this will be simply Saver communication on interests :jumping: (as here on Forum), and can and in something have a bigger discussion longer term :idea:. Let us to think.

0

39

Zvezdochet wrote:

a Task carry thesis work - test knowledge, forestry for time training, not more, and entrepreneurship confirms obtaining knowledge.

Here is here the I and understood, that the main lesson must become practice astrology. I.e. itself life will teach the main lesson.

Zvezdochet wrote:

Don’t scrolling deeply in subject, I’d say, that bezvremennyy departure from life of our director became decisive turning point in life the entire organizations.

Here is and you his, too, received.

Create Astrotsentr and not't forget about our friendly conversation,. And even, theme my dip. Work was "System ekzaltatsiy and dispossession planets on the basis of of occult principles in astrology." Clearly exotic, given, that such questions in VShKA not one examines. However that I recall, that once was ephemerides Congress, win topic dispossession / ekzaltatsiy and with dozen publications in journals.

0

40

Юра wrote:

That here the I and understood, that the main lesson must become practice astrology. I.e. itself life will teach the main lesson.

This accurately, the main lessons - itself life and own practice, entrepreneurship - reaffirming absorbed in this an institution (that obviously) and not more.

Юра wrote:

And even, theme my dip. Work was "System ekzaltatsiy and dispossession planets on the basis of of occult principles in astrology." Clearly exotic, given, that such questions in VShKA not one examines. However that I recall, that once was ephemerides Congress, win topic dispossession / ekzaltatsiy and with dozen publications in journals.

So educators themselves realize - "not seven genius in the forehead" and just know not can. If you something have studied mentor, then these knowledge are important for you (and this is understandable), but these knowledge confirm can people, which take a careful engage in this theme, well in it deals and provided you these of knowledge. And congresses, conferences and master-schools passes several in year on different themes, regency Astrologers with different time, the. So just-as and not encompass, these additional knowledge man chooses and receives advanced.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Mar 8 2008 21:13:31)

0


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?