Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Posts 41 to 60 of 65

Юра wrote:

when happen indeed a serious the situation you have or your Student, then aid not will. Will test lives on reconcile theory practice

Yes, this the truth.

Юра wrote:

Because when happen indeed a serious the situation you have or your Student, then aid not will. Will test lives on reconcile theory practice.

Астролог wrote:

yes, this the truth.

Yes who-would argued. So and not skloubeni aid, hope only on themselves, yes on God of our God. 8-)

Something theme has moved in direction philosophical. However, I not wonder. We, Astrologers, more often dreamed, than practice. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

What something theme has moved in direction philosophical.

Increasingly correctly, philosophical spirit reasoning, the Sun on fish to, we dreaming.

Zvezdochet
Your idea pro astrotsenta can be to consider as khorar (time being from office) ;)

Zvezdochet wrote:

There correctly, philosophical spirit reasoning, the Sun on fish to, we dreaming.

I have there is more't proposals, if interestingly, come a-knockin 'in asku 166836930 or on soap astrolog2006 @ mail.ru

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me there is more't proposals

Ludmilla, thank you for interest already knocked out a 4k :flag:

Астролог wrote:

your idea pro astrotsenta can be to consider as khorar (time being from office)

Theme is open on the moon without appreciation. :huh:

Астролог wrote:

Theme is open on the moon without appreciation.

Ah you, Hi,, give the :crazyfun:
Sentiment an absorbing history pro moon without appreciation. Sunday? We as something with one colleague khorarchik. Has found in his base a longstanding question, have outlined its term and) sent. Here same open Zet and - cries-Long without appreciation. Ah think, or he letter not gets, or not responds, or still something will happen. Ah not can on an idle those respects simply so be with correspondence! To my large the surprise of on next day colleague replies. Frame a detailed analysis khorara. I read and understand, that something here not the, not can understand that precisely, but. Not the and all. Then'm carefully combing through its base. And see, that question was posed 2 times! One and the same question 2 times. Why? Because interpretation in the first time me not liked, she not ready positive answer and I simply since forgottenabout him, ousted in subconscious. And later some time articulated question still times :mybb: And) sent counterpart the second, "podtasovannyy" option :blush: And time departure letters, i.e. kholostaya Long, this reflected!
Here is such game over time :jumping: A thought occurred to, that need to on Forum to wage accounting days moon without appreciation, to themes have evolved :playful:

Астролог wrote:

Theme is open on the moon without appreciation.

This is statement not fits fact!:tomato: camping on E. Not true your 8-)

A slight clearer to as an esteemed The astrologer. :writing: This theme was opened 2008-2-26 15 :37: 27, in fix everyone can ensure, having looked on first page themes. In day 26 February 2008. Moon in 10 throes of Scorpio and NO, this is control. WITHOUT appreciationand in this also easily can be ensure (see Map or ephemerides of).

Another matter, that on moment, when a respected Astrolog ozadachilsya so important for him question:

Астролог wrote:

your idea pro astrotsenta can be to consider as khorar (time being from office)

(Not asking me, that harks back time from its-same office), then date and time write his trouble are office was 2008-03-18 23 :25: 49, and on the very moment Long indeed was "without appreciation." So more also a valid’astrologu was would point to that on moment bloated have him issueLong was not in rate, and noton moment discoveries themes. Moment discoveries themes make more sense considered increasingly-same the deployment first office this the most themes, not so whether. :glasses:

You, a respected Astrolog made their conclusion on an idle those respects without appreciation, unlike discoveries themes on the moon "in rate." So please caveat more careful with counter-narrative and check themselves.

Радуга wrote:

Nu you, Hi,, give the

Yes I and himself already was upset :dontknow:, looked map - are there is no, increasingly "in rate" :jumping:. As states - on one, but verify. :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

A thought occurred to, that need to on Forum to wage accounting days moon without appreciation, to themes have evolved

:cool: Javadxan, and even on moments an idle moon remove in hat Forum warning roughly such a content - Dear forumchane! Creating their themes, parking posts and at all asking questions for khorara beware, that commit this during "moon without appreciation!" He began in. Hour. Min and will end in. Hour. Shadowing Remember about this!:crazyfun:

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Apr 7 2008 23:24:07)

Zvezdochet
True, why something 26 January looked :rain:

As, however, all in view of the universe enrich. Only here on Forum this theme flourished, me from all sides information are funneling on this issue. One L ringing, tells, that need to do Astrotsentr, even ???? can be find, another - in dreams themselves sees an organizer such a center. :) Sort of all well, but painful for perishing Astrologers individualists, muster without friction all jumpstart. All want be informal leaders :), here is only guide have no one left it turns out.

Lud_mila wrote:

How, however, all in view of the universe enrich. Only here on Forum this theme flourished, me from all sides information are funneling on this issue. One L ringing, tells, that need to do Astrotsentr, even ???? can be find, another - in dreams themselves sees an organizer such a center. Like all well, but painful for perishing Astrologers individualists, muster without friction all jumpstart. All want be informal leaders, here is only guide have no one left it turns out.

Ah so means and carried theme many interested in, times people so actively display interest. :cool: apparently the situation 73.6-???. Nothing terrible, that all guide want - wishing - not means be able and to obtain such opportunity. Better think - that precisely each of "wanting" can realistically offer - let even not much has happened, and not necessarily - means, and and bring both their skills, skills, knowledge or ties. And let until this will be only theme for debate, and there suddenly and people looking can in something silk one, who knows. Simply many understand, that alone not so simply, than together (though and there is huge risks are lurking). But here need to of course even skill work in the collective, and not only liderstvovat. But this can be understand, having communicated and Italian culture, recognizing each other (in camping on CHAMPION - updates for :)). And the, that in dreams sees, let him understands, that be an organizer - this is not only award office, but and a serious responsibility. However, could well prove, that it - a good administrative talent. And the kind, that about of it says, can and carried knows - where and as this can be organize, there is ties. So that this already something. People on the sly 73.6 and puts real proposals, that there is the Hood. Their only need get caught up in one thing whole. What about the highly individual-astrologers the familiar the, this indeed so, after all Astrologers, too, people, moreover-same uranisty. If question will stand about how "who in House is a master", can be craft a rules of the game, understand - can be whether work in such a the collective, and then and choose chief on constant or temporary basis of, conduct assembly founders and camping on P. Ah and to agree think can be, after all all we people and there is the good goal, why not use opening chances? If have human will overvalued ambitions, it will be in sight and understandable, as and in any general deeds. Me seems, that unite in group makes sense on the basis of equality operate and common sense, and else is generated. Incidentally, you crazy’s organs is mila not were invited their on our forum? Canvassed will say its word, will offer options. Think, that and them it will be interesting to communicate, at least.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Apr 9 2008 01:28:55)

About! I today was on "Roundtable produced table" for school psychologists have discovered. One L highly temperamentno and extremely sharply has spoken in worded astropsikhologov and "other parapsychologists." I thought: What that well that snout me still not of his.% -)
So that, you itself in astrotsentr necessarily take a strong guard • giggles in palming •

Радуга wrote:

I today was on "Roundtable produced table" for school psychologists have discovered.

You - whose schoolgirl psychologist? Yes even and but masked astropsikholog? :glasses: Perhaps because and not of his snout, that not recognize the under sheep as you will simple school-by kavarnogo astropsikhologa. :D

Радуга wrote:

One L highly temperamentno and extremely sharply has spoken in worded astropsikhologov and "other parapsychologists."

And this L - itself psychologist or such the typical strict administrative leader from GORONO? If the first, then sorrow those children, that it "under wing of the." And if simply whose schoolgirl official, then understandable - task have them such a - "keep and not puschat." :suspicious:

Радуга wrote:

So that, you itself in astrotsentr necessarily take a strong guard

Fight them off from plethora of militant "school psychologists have discovered"? :crazyfun:

Zvezdochet wrote:

you - whose schoolgirl psychologist?

I? Not’s-economy will! :glasses: Wu me the second education psychological, and’ve worked I chief executive information-publishing center :writing:

Zvezdochet wrote:

A this L - itself psychologist or such the typical strict administrative leader from GORONO?

And God its knows who she :) There man 50 was, more than half practice, less theorists from local at the uni, and I at all there accidentally engulfed.

I understand, that us charitably nelyubyat astrologers, but to psychologists were against astropsikhologov. :dontknow: Perhaps fear losing customers? :confused:

Zvezdochet wrote:

Perhaps fear losing customers?

Ah naturally! We same for them a serious kokurentsiya.

Zvezdochet wrote:

Better think - that precisely each of "wanting" can realistically offer - let even not much has happened, and not necessarily - means, and and bring both their skills, skills, knowledge or ties.

And can be approach this issue with astrological perspective? After all in our the hands of a lovely tool, to-his can be use as anywhere. Let us consider maps our, first define - who than possesses, that can give, what skill and talents. And then can be will and sinastriyu / composite watch - manages whether to agree? Here is such my proposal, slide?

Lud_mila wrote:

A can be approach this issue with astrological perspective? After all in our the hands of a lovely tool, to-his can be use as anywhere. Let us consider maps our, first define - who than possesses, that can give, what skill and talents. And then can be will and sinastriyu / composite watch - manages whether to agree? Here is such my proposal, slide?

Me such a proposal likes. As let us exchange data, to discuss and camping on D.? Mean - on what the Frost Forum communicate (directly here or even where) or in private cables? Can not yet each of most animates wants "shine" themselves? Happens and such.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?