Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Astrotsentr - myth or reality?

Posts 61 to 65 of 65

My data I already "can barely see her" :) A known girls, to-rye can useful, I can in-straight for the. Branch Forum, perhaps, need to a new create. Something type "Saturday astrologer" or "Thematic predisposition / determine astrologer." Start can be with me, I not against. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

My data I already "can barely see her" A known girls, to-rye can useful, I can in-straight for the. Branch Forum, perhaps, need to a new create. Something type "Saturday astrologer" or "Thematic predisposition / determine astrologer." Start can be with me, I not against.

Yes, perhaps branch a new create need to. Cyrillic speaking this do you, Nina.doc, as author initiatives all the more you and themselves offer start with themselves. -consider moon in rate :crazy: on moment create themes (little whether what :D) and even - desirable increasingly-??? name themes not such-perishing catergorical "Saturday" or "Specialized,", on my view rather is now over-would - "Our astrological the portraits." This will give opportunity more widely view horoscopes - not only predisposition to astrological work, but and compatibility / inconsistency with each other on subject joint work, specialization, too,. After all not discarded, that in the future can to organize and several updates for compatible groups on interests collaborating colleagues. Yes and simply find horoscopes each other in one place will easier and that with goroskopami forums arches friend can prove helpful in more broadly, and not only in selection reference groups 8-).

Zvezdochet wrote:

Well, I'll get this do you, Nina.doc, as author initiatives

Cleverly you responsibility can't just bulldoze on me! :D Ok, marine law - he in Africa marine law. Open subject!

Lud_mila wrote:

Deft you responsibility can't just bulldoze on me!

Not all same laurels for me :D

Lud_mila wrote:

Ok, marine law - he in Africa marine law.

Ah yes, Upa the walk - get in the in body,, in criticizing-cannot offer,, you're suggesting that-do! :flag:

Lud_mila wrote:

Opening subject!

Think, will interesting theme!

Continuation of themes here

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Astrotsentr - myth or reality?