Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Astrology And DREAM

Astrology And DREAM

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Yura wrote:
Here is interestingly, we God knows how many're sleeping, and that if astrology, so say "works" in dream not worse, than in e-e-Dora "reality"?

Yura, were displaced by serious and interesting themes. Several observations with energy perspective.
External kind of have human sleeping and bodrstvuyuschego looks quite differently. For example, man fallen out and offended by on you and his Anakhata day in your side absolutely closed. You, with hard, manages cut through this bloc.
At night picture looks quite otherwise. Chakra be revealed and between you goes a normal exchange bioenergiey. At night in body there is no blocs! Dream and reality are projection of informed and drive behavior human! And on behavior in reality places imprint natalnaya map.
Want hear opinion psychologists have discovered and astrologers.

Maya wrote:
I after meaningful dreaming always detected transit aspects of to only for concrete. Planets, which "opisyvalis" dreaming.

If come from classic positions about how, that in sleeping we're flushing the, that have lived day, i.e. conscious actions, thought, then Slumbers must conform to tranzitam. But perhaps not all so simply. Subconscious, too, lives on tranzitnomu time there are some that are after all sbyvayuschiesya Slumbers. Can be suggest, that transit throwing his hat at night.

I has allocated this quotes in a separate subject, because question sleep very important. This the third part of our life, and for what she and as we its’re making, and that with this make stars :O very it is important.

From books Ariel Goodman "Applied mythological all your astrology":
As virtually all peoples dokhristianskoy Europe, Greeks believed, that ????? human two souls - one struck in the body and incarnates a'm immortal spirit, then as another - this "free soul", "a wandering soul", typically, ?? behind us. Celts called its counterpoint - which all time "'t be a drag" for us. Modern Occult Art, Occultism and metaphysics call its astral soul of or astral the body.
Greeks believed, that Slumbers are nocturnal travel rogue souls on astral worlds, otherwise speaking, our Slumbers reflect paintings and images, existing in astral worlds apart. Supposedly, that Greeks believed in the, that fleeting images and events, prisutstvuyuschte in some our ambient, represent response on happening in our daily life - that psychologists call remnants of the days. It is unclear, however, are whether remnants of the days and astral Slumbers-travel one and those same phenomenon - in other words, are whether paintings and images, shown in astral plane world, based in greater extent on emotional conscious.
. Was even one variety dreams, which were deemed the most serious and significant experience dreaming. In such ambient gods niskhodili to person, and he could directly communicate with them.

Here is still from this books:
For example, client one astrologer seen in your sleep human in red hat, that immediately causes associations - Owen (Baden-and his ruler, Mars. Hat - this something on anybody (a badge of of the Ram, as horns), and Red color is associated as with Ram, so and with vami. Man likhoradosno, in rush is moving on some terrain (more it seems on Aries), as if pushing to movement the contestant, that sees this dream. After analysis horoscope it turned out, that indeed during this sleep through its natalnyy Mars anodyne Pluto, and she tried to integrate Mars in its horoscope, adapt for themselves his especially, and dream encouraged its drive "to forge relations" with this planet.

Helen wrote:

For example, man fallen out and offended by on you and his Anakhata day in your side absolutely closed. You, with hard, manages cut through this bloc.
At night picture looks quite otherwise. Chakra be revealed and between you goes a normal exchange bioenergiey. At night in body there is no blocs! Dream and reality are projection of informed and drive behavior human! And on behavior in reality places imprint natalnaya map.

Helen, so increasingly ??? is obtained, if dream about this man, means can be to believe his toward you on unconscious on level?!
T.’s the, that he feels in psyche, but not shows during vigil.

Галина wrote:

so increasingly ??? is obtained, if dream about this man, means can be to believe his toward you on unconscious on level?!

Precisely so.
Slumbers can give you pointers, that there is opportunity restore / activating relations.

Галина wrote:

if dream about this man, means can be to believe his toward you on unconscious on level?!
T.’s the, that he feels in psyche, but not shows during vigil.

Yes, is obtained so. Day he acts within their programs. For example, if have him and there is any much preferences, and he man oriented on this, then likely he will choose benefits him or not communication with data man and that this him will give. Day on him can act other factors: Debt, work, slozhtvshiesya stereotypes behavior (with women). So that still not fact, that will development relations between you. This will be in is case if your nightly s elite and day programs fit.

During his last "reverberates" on a direct movement Mars (in the Twins) was in precise connecting with my Sun behaves similarly in 12 House. Me had a dream, that I would stand and the street near its wicket keeper (a badge of prodavat), me suited Labyrinth a man years 30 fringes, kissing in cheek and congratulates with day birth (the Sun). Under this he me says, that was in jail (12th house), but already va.
When I Aco, very tiny corner, that my Mars "va" within me and began to act. :flag:

Yes Helen, I now wrote Raduge precisely this! :flag: A then reading Your words.
You are right, his daily program me fears, because even Balaklava, Ukraine betrays map relations Order, poyasnyaya our fields of mental the link and map Horror, when ask that will bring meeting. Increasingly is true.

Майя wrote:

When I Aco, very tiny corner, that my Mars "va" within me and began to act

I not've tried analyze their Slumbers on astrology. Wasn that on a planetary Archetypical problems and common background dreams understand. That actively the kind or a different planet. Me they've been having these in immense numbers, even if, uh, fall asleep on minutkochku day. ???? Slumbers and dreaming. The most bright and weird dreaming'm. Have observed, that direction and the quality of dreams I have well is regulated conscious configuration on the evening, before falling asleep with.

Галина wrote:

Yes Helen, I now wrote Raduge precisely this

Reading your message in the other topic. Yes we with you came to such a conclusion. 8-) So far on truth :idea:

I thought: What that themes pro dreaming, astrology and dream, too, not accident. The sun with Uranus in Pisces. And blood regardless Pisces Neptune predentuet on role owner dreams. Transit Neptune in connecting with tend and Mercury over - about ambient can be pleased and helpful me take a guess here. :D

Last edited by Helen (Mar 7 2008 22:27:13)

Helen, examine our with you conclusions and experience my divination on Simbolone. Divination at night and day give different results. Am sure, that when I do alignment in the time, Hanseatica object issue sleeping, then and the answer get about how, that is happening with man on level subconscious. For example, posed question wants whether meeting someone with me, as he me applies map conservation the answer at night! Fits fact, until squabbles man wanted to precisely this assume caring about me completely on themselves. Question, that will give our meeting Map the Family. Ah explain it not need to. But if right: Day, answers map Silence and Horror. Means on brain, you know the he wants our relationship continue to, but day programs his life give other answers! His chakras hearts is closed.

Galina, you touched original ocheno important question consciousness and subconscious, sleep and vigil, calculated and unconscious. Deal with this, discover on somehow laws work these things very interestingly. And there is whether here a near certainty?
In my opinion, that there is, simply subconscious and Slumbers this such a a huge area in which can be get lost. When're crammed there with hands and with their feet :), then loss a sense of reality, and it is unclear, where life. Where dream, that of them more present.
Also and with relations. That here present? Who rights consciousness or subconscious? Who of them chooses? Issues many and the answer for everyone its. Can not quite in subject, but recommend book M. Maeterlinck "pre-engagement." Simple celebrated in-a fairy tale, but the creation family, the birth of children after reading is perceived very differently.
pre-engagement

Last edited by Helen (Mar 9 2008 15:20:18)

Yes, Helen, thank you imbabers to read! I of course maksimalistka, but me seems, that if would we more lived their be a dissociative, then were would happier and life was would more correctly! :playful:

Helen wrote:

After analysis horoscope it turned out, that indeed during this sleep through its natalnyy Mars anodyne Pluto, and she tried to integrate Mars in its horoscope, adapt for themselves his especially, and dream encouraged its drive "to forge relations" with this planet.

This OK how many Pluto anodyne on its natalnomu Mars?? :no: in such a case dream pro "red hat" should were simply pursue this client: |

Yolka wrote:

this OK how many types anodyne on its natalnomu Mars?? In such a case dream pro "red hat" should were simply pursue this client

Progress senior planets on points radiksa process lasting and events occur not all time, and in any something uzlovykh moments, with the help inclusion moon and other important for human planets. On seems in your sleep all as and in life. :glasses:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Astrology And DREAM