Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » With VALERIU YEAR!

With VALERIU YEAR!

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

MOST DEAR colleagues!:jumping: I cordially all I congratulate with our professional holiday and Happy New year :flag:

Mankind celebrates the global day astrology

20 March the global day ancient science astrology, raising impact stars on the earth the world and rights.

Celebrate the World day astrology have proposed in late twentieth century Western Astrologers. They and tacitly date this events - 20 March, when begins astronomical and ephemerides year. As times in this time the Sun enters in a badge of of the Ram.

Science, born in absent, and in twenty-first not France urgency concerning. From year in year expands the number of its admirers. On statistics, over the past two decades number of those who constantly refers to astrologers, grew almost in two times. Psychologists consider, that a special interest to goroskopam display the insecurely egotistical feel in itself people and, as rule, number of that will keep increases in the years economic shocks.

Let itself consider that want :tomato: ALL a happy A NEW YEAR!

http://www.youtube.com/user/abbafan09

Urraaaaa!
Need to drinks on this about! :flag: :cool: :jumping:

To anyone astrologers with holiday!:cool: :jumping:

All astrologers - with professional holiday!
UR-r-r-and, comrades! :flag: :jumping: :shine:

Last edited by Yolka (Mar 20 2008 12:07:35)

I congratulate! Wish creative breakthroughs!

'm joining how to ululate only once, and want loudly to shout Wu-R-A-A-A!
And even - soon for initial ? s revealed World (modicum all your astrology and science, but importantly - she Occult Art, Occultism).

So, today in 14.44 on moscow time :flag:
With holiday all! :jumping:

Last edited by Morozz (Mar 20 2009 09:54:28)

Expensive colleagues, I congratulate all with astrologicheskim Happy New year and the the World day astrology! Wish creative successes, professional discoveries, harmony souls and the bodies.

Zoom

ALL colleagues Since Grand relish And Love Alone then Since happy astrology!Ionou all beginnings will successful, and forecasts only delights the :jumping: URA-A-A-A-A!

I congratulate all forums with holiday astrology!:flag:

With holiday you, forumchanki and astrologini :))
Siberian you health, kavkazkogo longevity, luck, just the most bountiful and of a brighter!
Caveat happy and recourses: CPU!

http://i068.radikal.ru/0903/d4/78df6ead8bd7.jpg

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » With VALERIU YEAR!