Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Definition of abilities child. Choice profession.

Definition of abilities child. Choice profession.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

One of problems parents consists in how correctly develop the available have child ability to.
Very often parents make its the baby out move in direction not sbyvshikhsya they themselves dreams.
Not was able become an artist, let them will become child. And there is whether have him ability to or desire to learn to this profession, their little worries.
Outcome - hatred to ganged navyazyvaemomu learning.
Here, as me seems, force and significance astrology can reverberate with full force.
Now I explore KOSMOGRAMMU EVY will.
This a unique woman, itself has made its career,’s recent from environment destitute peasants, an illegitimate (and thus children in the time in Argentina at all was ordered any career),’s recent married for of higher officer and has made his their I
PREZEDENTOM Argentina. And becoming the first Lady, made all, to help beggar and to dispossessed.
In Argentina its call, Evita, very like, remember and honor.
So as I opened have themselves on site the partition child astrology, very like describe its childhood. But except kosmogrammy, other data there is no.
(7 on May 1919. 150km. From Buenos Aires). She, obtaining status the first Lady, destroyed about itself all data, until changes year birth, to no one could reproach its husband in pacify on bear the stigma of illegitimacy. Survivor accidentally only record in Church book.
Invite all willing analyze its potential opportunities on kosmogramme and, mainly, discuss its childhood.
With respect, an astrologer JUDlTH.

Dobryi evening, Ioudif:)

Ioudif wrote:

Well, you're invited all willing analyze its potential opportunities on kosmogramme and, mainly, discuss its childhood.

That same you see in its map? That you attracts?

Ioudif wrote:

Now I explore KOSMOGRAMMU EVY will.
This a unique woman, itself has made its career,’s recent from environment destitute peasants, an illegitimate (and thus children in the time in Argentina at all was ordered any career),’s recent married for of higher officer and has made his their I
PREZEDENTOM Argentina. And becoming the first Lady, made all, to help beggar and to dispossessed.
In Argentina its call, Evita, very like, remember and honor.
So as I opened have themselves on site the partition child astrology, very like describe its childhood. But except kosmogrammy, other data there is no.
(7 on May 1919. 150km. From Buenos Aires). She, obtaining status the first Lady, destroyed about itself all data, until changes year birth, to no one could reproach its husband in pacify on bear the stigma of illegitimacy. Survivor accidentally only record in Church book.
Invite all willing analyze its potential opportunities on kosmogramme and, mainly, discuss its childhood.

Ioudif, and can then alter name themes, times speech goes only about Eva Peron?

Ioudif wrote:

One of problems parents consists in how correctly develop the available have child ability to.
Very often parents make its the baby out move in direction not sbyvshikhsya they themselves dreams.
Not was able become an artist, let them will become child. And there is whether have him ability to or desire to learn to this profession, their little worries.
Outcome - hatred to ganged navyazyvaemomu learning.
Here, as me seems, force and significance astrology can reverberate with full force.

Absolutely agree with you. This podforum "Children and all your astrology: Consultation parents" exactly and opened, to help all proved parents better understand their children, in including and their professional propensity.

Here there is time its birth, camping on K. It referred with minutes, likely, this accurate data.
http://www.astrotheme.fr/portraits/W6Dht65RvYJ4.htm

Why something my last answer there is no?
Today a host day studied book Goklenov "Dossier reusable space influences."
Like to know, as they suited to various professions.
A bit be disappointed in approach, because chosen for analysis one planet, which, ostensibly, defines on their position
And their characteristics choice profession.
And temperament determine for this same planet. Clearly not ephemerides approach.
Tried to find in Internet a clear definition of words "character" and not has found.
Can be anyone knows, as to formulate his and as determine in particular?

Still interestingly, that Gokleny not devote no attention Sun. As if it at all nor on that not affects.
With respect, JUDlTH.

Ioudif wrote:

Trying to find in Internet a clear definition of words "character" and not has found.
Can be anyone knows, as to formulate his and as determine in particular?

That concerns horoscope, I think character defines the entire natalnaya map, body of all its elements.

Ioudif wrote:

Trying to find in Internet a clear definition of words "character" and not has found.

Character (from ancient Greek. Character – trait, a sign of, luck, feature of) — individual, enough sustainable system familiar ways behavior human in certain conditions. In shaping character human leading role play forms social relationships. So under famous biodiversity traits character, specified we and personal experience resolution living problems, character people, living in similar public conditions, has many similar traits.
http://psi.webzone.ru/

Татьяна wrote:

What concerns horoscope, I think character defines the entire natalnaya map, body of all its elements.

Agree, under this personal planet will bear its information, and social - its. And dominance senior planets at all will to lend departure from social norms.

FS. Orgeat, that in psychology many traktovok one and the same, so can be find and other definitions "character." I as something a definition "personality" 819 species some 40.

Hello!
As and all psychological word itself, the above Radugoy, very controversial.
Are looking themselves:
"Trait" - this something one thing and not can describe character fully.
"A sign of" - the same.
"Luck for the" - this at all from the other the opera.
"Feature of" - something indefinite.
"Individual, enough sustainable system familiar ways behavior human in certain conditions," - and than this
Interpretation different from word itself "of being the" - way to reaction on external and domestic stimuli.
I has become deal in this slovobludii because, that Gokleny in his book constantly confuse these two notions.
Have them impossible understand, where character, and where temperament.
Incidentally, to from horoscope is ours character, need to know firmly, that fish. And I'm confused.
And in general, book a cool. But now me became even harder to detect propensity child.
With respect, JUDlTH.

In my opinion, and trait, and a sign of, luck, and feature of have in his determining the general. This something had a distinguished, distinctive, all like one of on another, worthwhile in one a range of.

Ioudif wrote:

Wu them impossible understand, where character, and where temperament.

Temperament this properties nervous system, own defining features its work. Character more antisocial, he is shaped and capable to climate and correction. Temperament same virtually not ordinarily Climate, we as were born with him, so and live entire life.

Ioudif wrote:

By the way, to from horoscope is ours character, need to know firmly, that fish

Ioudif, your a seeker very understood. Very many try to conduct parallels between unique and psychology of, find any patterns and mimic. Any are, and which something there is no. Can be, go until by more prmvychnym, traditional? To consider signs fusion, position sun, moon, ASTs, the manager horoscope. In any case basic propensity nativa you vyyavite. :writing:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Definition of abilities child. Choice profession.