Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Lunary

Posts 1 to 20 of 116

In for two months had been something like the astrodnevnika on their Node of vozvrascheniyam, and more precisely on tranzitam moon relatively maps return. Interestingly was watch will whether they so same revealing in datirovke events, as trazity sun on solyaru.
It turned out, that very even revealing!! Especially compounds with planets Lunara and ingressii in homes. ???? if there is instructions on a meaningful event on solyaru and tranzitam, lunar (series) even more has narrowed the temporary framework. Still for me it turned out very convenient plan their say affairs in accordance with tranzitami moon on Lunaru-effectiveness soared. Interestingly, led whether anyone still surveillance on Lunaram? And what?

Interesting surveillance. I tried to look for solyarom, however, I have not was such obvious of similarities. Me experienced an astrologer explained, that solyar actively works in moment passage transit senior planets on Sun. This as would enkindles solyar. Feasible even aspects of 90, 60, 180, not only compounds and ingressii.

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t experienced an astrologer explained, that solyar actively works in moment passage transit senior planets on Sun. This as would enkindles solyar. Feasible even aspects of 90, 60, 180, not only compounds and ingressii.

And if there is no tranzitov senior planets to Sun, then solyar at all poorly works? Or I you wrong realized?

Татьяна wrote:

A if there is no tranzitov senior planets to Sun, then solyar at all poorly works? Or I you wrong realized?

He poorly on tranzity sun v, and so works of course!

Lud_mila wrote:

He poorly on tranzity sun v, and so works of course!

Now understandable. At all Iteresnoe opinion. And when you Ludmila have observed for solyarom, you have means not was tranzitov senior planets to Sun? And still 2 issue :1) there is in view the Sun natalnoe? 2) tranzity must be necessarily on moment return or at all within a year? Simply in this year I have on moment diesel not was tranzitov senior planets on Sun, but tranzity sun on solyaru very clearly coincide with events, with enough significant.

Have my girlfriends Neptune third. Incorporated with Sun behaves similarly only for concrete. Understandable, that this process not one days, and even nor one month, and several years. Here is she very clearly's been tracking aspects of sun transit on solyaru in this year. Worked 0, 60, 90, 120, 180 aspects of.

I have such soedinenenie was before, I then still solyary not considered at all. And in this year viewed tranzity sun on solyaru - events not has seen.

I’d say you on confidence one its kramolnuyu thought. Me seems, that Astrologers themselves (their thinking, after all thought - although) include have themselves any technology. If work with it all deeper and thicker, then will work on 99,9%. ;) Only no one, No, but shhhhh. This secret! ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

У моей подруги Нептун тр. соединялся с Солнцем нат. Понятно, что это процесс не одного дня, и даже ни одного месяца, а нескольких лет. Вот она очень четко отслеживала аспекты Солнца транзитного по соляру в этом году. Работали 0, 60, 90, 120, 180 аспекты.

Тут наверно все дело в орбисах...Спрошу по-другому:если на момент соляра еще не было транзита высшей планеты к Солнцу(не вошел в орбис), а допустим через полгода он заработал, влияет ли это на весь текущий соляр или только на следующий?

Lud_mila wrote:

Скажу вам по секрету одну свою крамольную мысль. Мне кажется, что астрологи сами (своим мышлением, ведь мысль - материальна) включают у себя какие-то техники. Если работать с ней все глубже и плотнее, то будет работать на 99,9%.  Только никому, тссс... Это секрет!

То есть Вы хотите сказать,что если одну и ту же карту будут рассматривать разные астрологи, одни и те же методы будут работать у одного и не будут у другого(при условии равного владения ими)?

Татьяна wrote:

Спрошу по-другому:если на момент соляра еще не было транзита высшей планеты к Солнцу(не вошел в орбис), а допустим через полгода он заработал, влияет ли это на весь текущий соляр или только на следующий?

Авторитарно заявлять что-то я не берусь. Тут только "...опыт - сын ошибок трудных..."

Татьяна wrote:

То есть Вы хотите сказать,что если одну и ту же карту будут рассматривать разные астрологи, одни и те же методы будут работать у одного и не будут у другого(при условии равного владения ими)?

Нет, я немного о другом... Я про жизнь... Человек со временем начинает реагировать на метод, когда он начинает применяться. Это как с приметой - она начинает работать, как только ты узнаешь про нее.

Lud_mila wrote:

No, I a bit about other. I pro life. Man over time is beginning to to respond to method, when he is beginning to be applied.

I.e. you auctioning the in view only Limits own maps astrologer? (Sorry for nudnost, but very want understand). Because if to talk about map client, then is obtained precisely what I wrote higher.

Татьяна wrote:

What there is you want say, that if one and the same map will view different Astrologers, alone and those same methods will work have one and not will have another (provided equal ownership they)?

To example, if someone long works with solyarom, and someone only began his apply-outcome can be different only in force experience and at purchase, but not thought.

Татьяна wrote:

What there is you auctioning the in view only Limits own maps astrologer? (

There is surveillance, that and C is beginning to over time work with the astrologer clearer to respond to predicted by events. And deal here not in the compulsion, and in pioneering his energy on certain vibration. Have old hat highly experienced Westerners-astrologer this happens niei?u and near.
I submit, that I have not work tranzity sun on solyaru in force precisely my experience to this technology. Incidentally, can be to 400 conduct experiment with me - start watch and burn.

Lud_mila wrote:

There are surveillance, that and C is beginning to over time work with the astrologer clearer to respond to predicted by events.

Here I with you agree. But as be with work on a certain technology on past already events? Here perishing raze cannot be to speak pro not client or the most astrologer. Simply using your skills to help oredelennyy method to array carte past years and prichine his work. I, typically, under the adoption of the new wide always so did. I exactly to what give a one-? That tranzity sun on solyaru, of course, same can not work have someone so clearly, but the reason Perhaps all same in another.

Татьяна wrote:

A as be with work on a certain technology on past already events?

Test tranzity on solyaram on past can be, here is only, on my view, this can be done, if man led frame a detailed some events. Technique this describes more events neglobalnye, and daily life. Rarely their fix all.

Татьяна wrote:

What tranzity sun on solyaru, of course, same can not work have someone so clearly, but the reason Perhaps all same in another.

I’m gonna stay under his opinion, and you recommend track all same spur whether the Sun only for concrete. Tertiary planet under bright inclusion diesel tranzitami.

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t seems, that Astrologers themselves (their thinking, after all thought - although) include have themselves any technology. If work with it all deeper and thicker, then will work on 99,9%

Ludmila, and can be still question? In remarkable me phrase you had in view VSE technology or such neglobalnye as tranzity sun on solyaru and camping on P.?

Here I told pro the general attitude to the techniques, yes, not only to astrology. However this not means, that these technicians not worth enjoy! If clock have been created, on them need to look and Treatment time, not keep in the chamber. ;)

Colleagues, and Podskajite, lunar (series) - this simply short-term forecast or all-??? he inextricably stems with functions moon? Ah, camping on E., if in solyare is happening return sun and, respectively, is viewed and prgonoziruetsya environment existence personality, as such within a year, then, on logic, lunar (series) predicts emotional "charged" month ah and + his an average environment, habits, host affairs, health,? So?

Yolka wrote:

lunar (series) predicts emotional "charged" month ah and + his an average environment, habits, host affairs, health,? So?

On my observations not only. Lunar (series) specifies basic events, mortgaged in solyare. For example, my a bomb lunar (series) showed felt money super-expected (Jupiter was be stems with kuspidom 2 th homes, proposal for magazine sent fee not for 1 month, and for 2 ???? utterly suddenly for me), and this with on moonlit functions not incarnated.

Радуга wrote:

Skyfall my observations not only.

Yes, I, too, on Lunaram watch expression of not only "of the lunar" events. Although, if watch more widely, then virtually all events-this our be one-sided and daily occurrence. Still in Lunarakh can be see instructions on not very meaningful events, concerning precisely our daily life, that very conveniently under planning any something affairs within a month.

Thank you, girls :)

Greetings, all.
But as lunary we build in ZET 8?
By fitting? I have in z 5 (if not have been proved wrong with versiiey) lunary are built avtmaticheski, and here is in z 8 geo- at all lunarov there is no.
Thank you.

Tania T wrote:

and here is in z 8 geo- at all lunarov there is no.

I have this programs there is no, so that. And in woof on prop 15 only by fitting