Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Lunary

Posts 21 to 40 of 116

Tanya, in was located lunar (series) there is. Goes in menu Settings selector types of carte. There would release list of anti carte. In right atop street corner click button, and in the list carte are posing tick on lunar (series)

Татьяна wrote:

I have this programs there is no, so that. And in woof on prop 15 only by fitting
0+-

Thank you, Tatiana, I so and supposed 8-)

Last edited by Tania T (Sep 25 2009 17:29:47)

Morozz wrote:

Tanya, which was lunar (series) there is. Goes in menu Settings selector types of carte. There would release list of anti carte. In right atop street corner click button, and in the list carte are posing tick on lunar (series)

Irina, huge thank you for hint! There it turns out so much still different carte can be build :flag:

Girls, but as about try to consider whose-thread retro-lunar (series)? On type, as we solyary viewed? , too, after all practice.

Positively. Whose rasmatrivat let us?

Flax, let first your. And the next, can be, my? :blush: “I don’t why something the most itself it is difficult word itself to lend :dontknow: and perishing forecasts. Directly stupor some

Yolka wrote:

Len, let first your.

Let :) only closer to by the evening, well? Pro lyubof-f want? Me seems, this all interestingly. We we explain Limitierungsnummer and can use for further analysis as algorithm.

Yolka wrote:

“I don’t why something the most itself it is difficult word itself to lend and perishing forecasts. Directly stupor some

And this normally. I have, too, stupor case. Here importantly - not fought on own fear and stupor and try, try. Then is happening "click" in anybody and razmykaet.

Радуга wrote:

GROUP only closer to by the evening, well?

Of course, I only evenings and’ve worked over terms or bounds (questions :). Ah, turns, one grasps the canopy made with stars, the mantle of ^ ^

Радуга wrote:

Pro lyubof-f want? Me seems, this all interestingly.

Let pro lyuboFF, although now, seems, all (in global sense) interested exclusively money (and an old man Freud deeply was misguided), well, that modicum in Astrodome is missing’foot-end of materialism :flag:

And I with you! :flag:

Yolka wrote:

ah, turns, one grasps the canopy made with stars, the mantle of

The very a. I so on the streets of the go... I go :crazy:

Yolka wrote:

although now, seems, all (in global sense) interested exclusively money (and an old man Freud deeply was misguided), well, that modicum in Astrodome is missing’foot-end of materialism

Ah here I particularly displaying not can, squaring Pluto to K2 manifests itself its very. If we have collateralized people, can and subject money to consider :)

Татьяна wrote:

And I with you!

Let :flag:
So, my data: 8.11.1967, 17 :3 4, Sochi, ASTs 28 • Taurus. Start work with solyarom 2008-09year, so as we know, that in lunar (series) only specifies events diesel, means start need to with diesel. Event happened in late diesel, in September, squarely on the interface with the current solyarom (at all, I have observed that I have many meaningful events occur in the interface solyarov, such a here is feature of). Event was stems with tying my relations with a man (incidentally, in solyare one can find performance).

Clesed step moon us showed, that in September formed the next aspects of: 60 Mars glad., 120 K3 glad. And 72 Pluto with (but he here nor ????, so as Chinese system. 8 st with and is in 8 st glad. / 9 st with), means Limnological on first two. What conclusion we until can do?

Радуга wrote:

Sutochnyy step moon us showed, that in September formed the next aspects of: 60 Mars glad., 120 K3 glad. And 72 Pluto with

Flax, I here is this not realized :unsure: This is that for aspects of?

And I, and I, too,! :flag:

Радуга wrote:

incidentally, in solyare one can find performance).

Moon with Chinese system 5 with, on K11 but
Moon with 120 Mercury with and only for concrete 0 group

It seems?

Радуга wrote:

Sutochnyy step moon us showed, that in September

T. E. We look solyar and must find the speed moon for clock, those with 8noyabrya on 9 November, to to know clesed step
But as we understood that in September the? :blush:

Yolka wrote:

Len, I here is this not realized This is that for aspects of?

Tania T wrote:

but as we understood that in September the?

So-sec. Are starting all first :) (and after all theme this have us already was somewhere). Proceed from thought, that solyar - this Snapshot heavenly konstellyatsiy on moment of our DR. So? But life - this the dynamics and mortgaged events in solyare must so or otherwise adept in safety time. Question: When? On this us replies Long, she is trigger for zapuskaniya events. In this case on moment starters diesel Long has been in 1 • 16 shadowing Fish. Now believe what degree she will undergo in September from calculation moreover, that moves she roughly 1 • in month. This is called - clesed step moon. Algorithm calculation remember?

Tania T wrote:

Long with Chinese system 5 with, on K11 nLuna with 120 Mercury with and only for concrete 0 group

Tanya, you where this saw? On anyone case data diesel: 7.11.2008, 16 :07: 30, Sochi, ASTs 24 • 51 shadowing Aries. Moon manages 4 st, kuspid 5 th - 5 • Leo.

PySy. Now Transit Mercury a swipe on in the delegation (this certificate on anyone case :))

Rainbow
Can be me, too, to join? :flag:
'll sit theatre, smart people'll listen to 8-). And the with itself already'm confused communicating on themes solyarov-lunarov.

Вера wrote:

can be me, too, to join?

Question, of course. :) Wu us here that, filter-control? :hobo:

Вера wrote:

A the with itself already'm confused communicating on themes solyarov-lunarov.

This yes, case. In astrology as and in psychology supervizorstvo, too, need.

All, Len, evoked the I. This OK have us dating of events through progressiy moon for the first clock from starters diesel. Only I to double-check your calculations not d, okay?

Радуга wrote:

Sutochnyy step moon us showed, that in September formed the next aspects of: 60 Mars glad., 120 K3 glad.

Mars your on kuspide 9 th, manages 12 st, correctly?

Радуга wrote:

Wu us here that, filter-control? :hobo:

And suddenly :D. Simply I thought that unsightly without resolution in duty private Lunara crawl, because and asked so :blush:

Радуга wrote:

In astrology as and in psychology supervizorstvo, too, need.

Pro psychology not know, and in astrology - so accurately need.
I here is map diesel has built its but until something there nothing pro love not has found, except saltire .The the manager 5 homes in 7 solyarnom.
So that interestingly deal in already expedited place events.

Yolka wrote:

Everyone, Len, evoked the I.

Is famously! :)

Yolka wrote:

This is OK have us dating of events through progressiy moon for the first clock from starters diesel

In progressiyakh - progression, and in solyare - clesed step moon.

Yolka wrote:

Only I to double-check your calculations not d, okay?

'oc. For September 2009 solyarnaya Long was in 11, 9 Pisces. Further being graph Bindkhu and ourselves, that, indeed! Is shaped sekstil to natalnomu Mars and trigon to By 3 natalnogo.

Yolka wrote:

Mars your on kuspide 9 th, manages 12 st, correctly?

Correctly.

Вера wrote:

I here is map diesel has built its but until something there nothing pro love not has found, except saltire .The the manager 5 homes in 7 solyarnom.

This already a serious, a good figure.