Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Lunary

Posts 41 to 60 of 116

Радуга wrote:

This is already a serious, a good figure.

To be sure, although me seemed that this little for arise relations.

Радуга wrote:

At September 2009 solyarnaya Long was in 11, 9 Pisces. Further being graph Bindkhu and ourselves, that, indeed! Is shaped sekstil to natalnomu Mars and trigon to By 3 natalnogo

I on move not watch,. I get so confused with him constantly. But I now not about this. Well, here is there is this aspect of. Trigon moon to k.3 can to talk about an acquaintance. But what attitude here has Mars? Nor in solyare, nor in lunare he not applies to 5 or 7 home. Look his here as significator men? :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

In progressiyakh - progression, and in solyare - clesed step moon.

Or Progressive Long diesel, degree for month - this OK progression and there is. Ah yes not critical way.
Know, Len, poverkhnosto looked on your solyar, you in 2008-2009 could created aptly married withdraw for bla-arodnogo and decent rights. Only blood regardless yours Mars - Saturn something in sight was against.

Yolka wrote:

you in 2008-2009 could created aptly married withdraw for bla-arodnogo and decent rights.

% -) That this I gave clumsy. Tir, where you there saw performance on marriage?

Вера wrote:

But what attitude here has Mars? Nor in solyare, nor in lunare he not applies to 5 or 7 home. Look his here as significator men?

Ah yes. His as signifikatora beloved no one not revisit it.

Вера wrote:

Trigon moon to k.3 can to talk about an acquaintance.

And here is here stop sign! I have there is for you syurprayz! In sense scheming. Want say, that over time eye that is called zamylivaetsya and we, skip meaningful things, entire Gipsy information. This was not familiarity, this was meeting. Version of?

Радуга wrote:

The tree, where you there saw performance on marriage?

Ah first, I same contributed a caveat "superficially looked", and saw here is that: Blood regardless 1 th with in 7 st with, Chinese system. 5 th - in 7 st (marriage on love) and in dimension opportunities with planet in 10 st with (with Jupiter, marriage - this after all social status, he same in dimension opportunities to natalnomu Mars (signifikatoru men), to Chinese system. 7 th natalnogo homes make aspects of Venus (90, in solyare, incidentally, manages 7 st) and Mars (60, manages 1 st), ICJ with has embarked on natalnyy Mars. But here is Saturn with embarked in your 5 th natalnyy house, ah and, as I suggested, stifled supreme romantic impulses. Here is so here is I saw. Overthink, yes? :blush:

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 20 2010 19:26:53)

Радуга wrote:

It was not familiarity, this was meeting. Version of?

Ah as known, in issue already contains the answer. Times not familiarity, means already were are familiar. Times meeting, means, either you with him uncharacteristic farthest from homes (Mars only for concrete. On kuspide 9 th), either the dude to this arrived from afar. I here is so think :unsure:

Yolka wrote:

ah as known, in issue already contains the answer. Times not familiarity, means already were are familiar.

This I for simplicity hint I allow. And our task deal Limitierungsnummer so, to all stand in the seats.

And let us poplyashem from astrological factors? :) And think about tranzitakh. Opening ephemerides of and look state of Mercury for September 2009. This still not the whole scheming. :mybb:

About performance slightly later.

Yolka wrote:

Because meeting, means, either you with him uncharacteristic farthest from homes (Mars only for concrete. On kuspide 9 th), either cel-to this arrived from afar.

Here is this moment me vague the most. This a man goes I have on 3 home, not on 9. Met we in our city of, on our the street, live in neighboring homes. Truth, he lived 16 years in another city of, but already more 5 years as returned in native is that, Monsieur Carter.

Радуга wrote:

Truth, he lived 16 years in another city of, but already more 5 years as returned in native is that, Monsieur Carter.

Ah yes, difficult to lend definitions, that considered "from afar." And when from "kill a foreigner" man prevarschaetsya in "neighbor" :unsure:

Радуга wrote:

and look state of Mercury for September 2009.

Ah that, At Chabysh 2005 he 8 th number of in retro movement. In Natale have you Merk, too, retro. Ah, soupravitel 5 th natalnogo homes. And that? :dontknow:

Yolka wrote:

in Natale have you Merk, too, retro. Ah, soupravitel 5 th natalnogo homes. And that?

Ah as that? :) This is very it is important. Reversal Mercury in retrodvizhenie and defined precisely meeting, not new familiarity. And now, the next step. Opening some and look at date 24 September 2009, 19 hours(this was moment first sozvona on the telephone, on next day we met and in this day Merk accurately has embarked on this planet). With what planet retro-Mercury prakticheki blended? Somehow home manages this planet? In what House is worth?

Радуга wrote:

Since what planet retro-Mercury (prakticheki blended? Somehow home manages this planet? In what House is worth?

You what planet have in mind?, if natalnye, then in Libra have you only NLU. Ah, there is still Proserpine in 23 gr. There same. But this 6 th house. Moreover, I its not'm using and not know mark its governance :dontknow:
If you have in mind tranzitnuyu configuration, then with vami. He in your Natale is worth in 9 st and soupravlyaet 5 forge the But after all in Natale between Markus Merk and vami have you there is no aspects.

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 20 2010 20:26:43)

On date 24 September 2009, 19 hours retro-Mercury was in 23 • 35 shadowing Virgin of.

FS. Can we put discussion until in tranzitakh Mercury not will ripple with in the delegation?

Oops, Len, forgive please, I not in 2009 th and in 2008 th tranzity dreamt. . I get so confused I in solyarakh that ensue in late calendar year :blush: perhaps, because have the most all contrary, the beginning of diesel almost coincides with start year. Then all clear, Pluto, which in 5 st and manages with your 7 forge the Think well can to continue, if you not against.

Yolka wrote:

Then why oh why all clear, Pluto, which in 5 st and manages with your 7 forge the

Here is! And is obtained highly gracefully. -2 Diesel fuel us unequivocally points to the possible relations, solyarnaya Long is launching event in September, transit complements information those, that this will be not new familiarity, and resumption of previous. Incidentally, in the real life I and not falsifying our thoughts until the last that precisely will happen. Nothing, so say, not ground once. As only retro-Mercury has embarked on natalnyy Pluto, it and happened.

And before as to move to lunaru still a small nuance. In is solyare Mars in connecting with natalnym famous Neptune Fountain -. Still year 2 ago we on Forum making merry on this about, talked, that will emerge lchthyander. Ah here is, he emerged, exactly. There is no, not musician, not psychologist. Simply solar Fish + vividly expressed neptunianets. This I to what compound with natalnoy planet gives another tier information.

Any questions there is? Or we pass to lunaru?

Радуга wrote:

what are the something questions there is? Or we pass to lunaru?

Here is I have certainly will questions :blush: until you here outside, I try follow move thought. But why-to serve the me seems move reasoning several stilted. Stuck now still times all re and on map I merely - can be, I not rights.

Question there is, a small here is this

Радуга wrote:

transit complements information those, that this will be not new familiarity, and resumption of previous

You have in mind retro Mercury?
Ah and to lunaru let already move. Because I as something otherwise itself represented his ``debriefing, but, judging by around the, have you its some an interesting move, truth I until still not realized, what precisely

'oc. Waiting for issues Faith :)

Yolka wrote:

ah and to lunaru let already move.

You continue with, not breath me. I have questions can slightly later ready.
I now only one thing want understand, that me and embarrasses in pre. Reasoning: Tranzity and the prog. Moon for launch events can have any performance? I.e. they must indirectly to describe possible event, but not necessarily be are linked precisely with solyarnymi planets, this events representing the? Or I'm confused and overthink? :blush:

Yolka wrote:

you have in mind retro Mercury?

Yes

Yolka wrote:

because I as something otherwise itself represented his ``debriefing

But as?

Yolka wrote:

truth I until still not realized, what precisely

Yes very simple. Nor one lunar (series) not will show moreover, that there is in solyare. Here is we these performance and examined. Plus transit has enriched information.

Вера wrote:

tranzity and the prog. Moon for launch events can have any performance?

There is no, not any, and affecting Salyutna us sphere of.

Радуга wrote:

A as?

Ah as. Planet in homes Lunara and their projection in homes ntalnye. Kuspidy Lunara in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. Aspects of. Ah, on type solyar. I at all something in these forecasts quite not special :unsure: only am learning. Tanya here is wanted to join, but something not emerges. And interestingly was would and its listen to the.

Радуга wrote:

No one lunar (series) not will show moreover, that there is in solyare.

But if so, why start with diesel? :unsure:

Yolka wrote:

But if so, why start with diesel?

I mean in mind, that lunar (series) self-forces not has. He only specifies the, that’s budget provides for in solyare. So and starters ``debriefing with him. If disassemble lunar (series) as independent map, then there can be many what find, but will whether this conform to fact?

Yolka wrote:

Nu as. Planet in homes Lunara and their projection in homes ntalnye. Kuspidy Lunara in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. Aspects of. Ah, on type solyar.

Ah and I also wanted do.

Yolka wrote:

Tanja here is wanted to join, but something not emerges. And interestingly was would and its listen to the.

Waiting for Tanya :glasses:

О, я как раз вовремя :blush: Извините за задержку, работа даже в выходные :canthearyou: Но сегодня наконец отдыхаю.

Радуга wrote:

Я имею в виду, что лунар самостоятельной силы не имеет. Он только уточняет то, что заложено в соляре. Поэтому и начала разбор с него. Если разбирать лунар как самостоятельную карту, то там можно много чего найти, но будет ли это соответствовать действительности?

Я бы сказала немного не так: он работает как самостоятельная карта, но уровень реализации событий только по нему трудно определить, то ли это мелочь какая-то, то ли переворот в жизни. Для этого и смотрят дирекции,соляры транзиты, а уж с помощью Лунара уточняют даты событий и всякие ньюансы.
Лена, посмотрела Лунар на сентябрь, но хотела бы уточнить:смотрим Лунар на 2.09.09? Ты его хочешь в качестве примера представить?