Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Lunary

Posts 101 to 116 of 116

Tanya, even not know. Tensions on the very moment between us not was. Can be, tau !-squaring simply has reinvigorated dynamics relations.

Радуга wrote:

We're watching it likewise counterbalancing former dressing.

Of our protection)) only I now in a small, running out of time, data took, and watch map once. Slightly later write, that saw. :writing:

Quickly You Lena, "traces cover its" :)!
Only I recorded on a piece of paper data and gathered look - and their already and footprint of existence of.
But, would still, if I not have been proved wrong, the number of accurately remember, soon D / r will, year took .8,
Then is obtained: Voooooosche
Stellium third on stellium natalnyy on lines near natal ASTs / DES ((the Sun third 0 • Uranus r but) 180 • to (Uranus r third 0 • the Sun but))
Moon Consulting and 0 Pluto but
Venus third 0 • Jupiter on 7 a lunar, yes in 180 • Mercury only for concrete 0 • Neptune Consulting and on 1 a lunar.

Linen, I modicum the write, in this map many what, I with year not have been proved wrong? :question:

Tania T wrote:

I with year not have been proved wrong?

Not have been proved wrong :)

Ah that, with what start ``debriefing flights?

Радуга wrote:

Nu that, with what start ``debriefing flights?

With diesel, there same basic events're locked + Tranzity + progression (modicum one peepholes).
Linen, is obtained, that lunar (series) gives push events. All request and "Annushka already spilled oil." :P :question:

RS. You sooo tend machine on 7'uld nativa, under the handle with UPI photographer, such footprint left, brains accurately job reducing (180 • Mercury with Neptune)
Here is, incidentally question, Venus 0 • Jupiter on 7'uld, but in late homesalready - this as can be'll be able to interpret

Tania T wrote:

Len, is obtained, that lunar (series) gives push events

Accurately! Precisely: Annushka already spilled oil.

Tania T wrote:

That, incidentally question, Venus 0 • Jupiter on 7'uld, but in late homes already - this as can be'll be able to interpret

I would not told, that in late homes. Rather, in late mark. To 8 in 18 • Virgin of, and Venus-Jupiter in 28-29 • Leo. In late a sign - means, experience already incurred and implementation not requires serious effort, all is happening as would the very a.

And now let us still times Limitierungsnummer? For starters being all, that stems with 5 st home Lunara. Himself 5 th is mired in 9 th Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Enlargement place ties. Blood regardless 5 th Lunara is mired in compound with a head of 5 th natalnogo and comes straight on kuspid an important angular homes. Far precisely? :)

Радуга wrote:

blood regardless 5 th Lunara is mired in compound with a head of 5 th natalnogo and comes straight on kuspid an important angular homes. Far precisely?

Means so. Blood regardless 5 lunarnogo - Mercury - on kuspide Asts and in connecting with Uranus, a head of 5 natalnogo. Think, that this already a serious figure. Again same, merkuriy retrogradnyy - can be considered player lands on an on resumption of old ties.
Incidentally Mercury is still in kvinkokse to Venus natalnoy in 5 House :love:

Brilliant, Matters! Not gods pots have burned! :)

Вера wrote:

By the way Mercury is still in kvinkokse to the produce markets natalnoy in 5 House

Here is this I not can be more important. Incidentally, have us in natalakh Venus in kvikonse, have model get back to each other again and again.
Still in 7 st House Lunara Uhl, again anonymity on known partners. And Tanya all correctly pointed out.

Tania T wrote:

brains accurately job reducing (180 • Mercury with Neptune)

Here is here I not am sure :) rather, vice versa, this says about messiness themes.
And still moment. Blood regardless Lunara in connecting with soupravitelem DSTs Lunara in connecting. In what House?

Радуга wrote:

Well done, Matters! Not gods pots have burned! :)

Ah under such tooltips, what you allow, difficult not see performance. Although precisely ste-by-step regulation and need a, until not learn himself all to see and analyze.

Радуга wrote:

And still moment. Blood regardless Lunara in connecting with soupravitelem DSTs Lunara in connecting. In what House?

Ah if I correctly'm, then the Sun in connecting with Saturn (in 12 natalnom and 8 Lunara). But here is how this understand - not know :(

Радуга wrote:

I would not told, that in late homes. Rather, in late mark

Yes, I watch on natalnym homes.

Радуга wrote:

That here I not am sure rather, vice versa, this says about messiness themes.

For him: You with their broad views on zhiznVenera 0 Jupiter, and he still simply not recognized Mercury 0 • Neptune on axis of the lunar 1 / 7 and natal 5 / 11. :glasses: . But. Annushka RIGHT spilled oil :crazyfun:

Радуга wrote:

blood regardless Lunara in connecting with soupravitelem DSTs Lunara in connecting. In what House?

And here a host stellium Long -upr DES are unaware, 0 Saturn Chinese system Lukashenka's behavior is, 0 • the Sun soupr DES on natalnyy stellium Long, Pluto and Uranus on 8 are unaware from 12 BC
Those. Profound changes on unconscious level, leading to climate habits, way of life, goals and motives, and mb and asserted a certain web or "notions" mundane life in Burger King recently events and affairs?

Linen, if wouldn solyar on 2009
1. ASTs with in 12 nd
2. The ASTs with -Merkuriy on DES
3. Venus SB -retro 0 Saturn but on 8SO, Ala 7 nd, Venus is worth in Natale in 5 Afghan and means "bears" subject 5 homes
4. That's awesome - Mars SB 0 • Venus but
I correctly modicum centimeters? Even 4000m2 as well as spirit rakhvatyvaet.

Вера wrote:

Nu if I correctly'm, then the Sun in connecting with Saturn (in 12 natalnom and 8 Lunara). But here is how this understand - not know

Correctly :) I think, this can be viewed like consciousness serious changes in sphere interaction with partner. 12th natalnyy house endowment, the harder, but can be suggest, that this may be stems with profound internal processes.

Tania T wrote:

you with their broad views on zhiznVenera 0 Yupite

Ah yes, I here voiced as White Knight :)

Tania T wrote:

he still simply not recognized Mercury 0 • Neptune on axis of the lunar 1 / 7 and natal 5 / 11.

Agree, it is likely. And as told Tanya

Tania T wrote:

ARE. Profound changes on unconscious level, leading to climate habits, way of life, goals and motives, and mb and asserted a certain web or "notions" mundane life in Burger King recently events and affairs?

Tania T wrote:

I correctly modicum centimeters? Even 4000m2 as well as spirit rakhvatyvaet.

Of our protection :)

Girls, if we get back a little already natrenirovalis, can be you now offer their examples? Can be try any retro-events for most confidence.

Радуга wrote:

can be you now offer their examples?

Flax, necessarily! Only slightly later before - need to the favored example for debriefing offer and work now on ears. :(

But, something me seems not all natrenirovalis, Jelka speaks out, can questions from whom there is to you or, too,, work many.

Last edited by Tania T (Mar 11 2010 22:13:05)

Tell please, and that means if in map Lunara all kuspidy dilemmas with natalnymi? I have yesterday such happened. :unsure:

Kisa wrote:

Скажите пожалуйста, а что значит если в карте лунара все куспиды совпали с натальными? у меня вчерась такое случилось...

То же, что и в соляре:усиливается проявление натальных домов, человек чувствует себя более естественно и привычно в течение этого месяца.

Thank you, Tatiana