Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki

-2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki

Posts 1 to 20 of 60

Ah that. Because my the first theme withered in the ground the internet
'm starting it up second)

Means, solyar on 2007-2008 year

That, means, I itself think about his solyare.
Asts diesel in like him too? In 6 House my radiksa - in the new solyarnom year increases activity human, his fostering leadership, emerges pull to broaden their opportunities. Much of activity headed on its own health, departure for their the body, bookcrossing.com for nutrition also on work, daily labor. Can be anonymity on the, that I do work? Blood regardless saltire .The Asts - Jupiter is in 1 solyarnom House - that I regard on anonymity good opportunities in self-development. March and McCain-Evers also was interviewed describe such position, as completing education and device on service (in Natale Jupiter in 6 House). And still. Need to follow weight, I can to garner many kg from-for organic, and?

Sekstil to Jupiter from Neptune in 2 House (in Natale in 6 House) and trine from Saturn in 8 House (in Natale in 5 House) give opportunities earn, and also receive money. For example, from there in lottery, obtain profits from successful investment and financial operations. And squaring from Uranus and sun from 3 homes give nozhidannye trouble and friction in rubbing shoulders with rubbing shoulders with neighbors, close relatives, brother, for example? Also I this regard, as obstacles or the need many work for obtain Diploma and graduate studies. And also problems with mobile devices, computers, ICE automobile, can be anonymity on accidents? In Natale Uranus manages 8 homes, and here he in 3, yes still and in of increasing to Jupiter in 1 (in Natale he in 6), but aren sekstil to those respects (in solyare in than 2 House, manages 8) - losses will not large, yes and health strongly not would suffer, so?

Now look MC - he in Libra, in Natale is mired in 4 house, and with orbisom in 4 degrees combine with 5 home. Venus is mired in 4 solyarnyy house, 11 natalnyy house. I this regard, as anonymity on Conception child (in Natale Venus manages 5 home). Moreover, Venus is in closer aspects to lower our standards in 1 House (in Natale in 5), shall to Neptune sextile (in Natale in 6, manages 10) and Old (in Natale in 10, and solyare manages 7). Such interaction 1, 4, 5, 7 and 10 homes can whether to point fingers on official forging marriage? Ah and because Venus the entire such a harmonious one in 4 House, then can prointerpretirovat its, as spending money (aspects of to planets from 2 at home) and an appendix effort (aspect of to Jupiter in 1 House) on renovating and the creation coziness in House so?

Await the until people to comment on napisanomu
Then carry, after people to comment :)

Last edited by Юля (Jan 31 2007 14:02:28)

Narrator: "Yulia, and can be to know Vasha natalnaya map rektifitsirovana?

Tatiana, yes, like as otrektifitsirovana
But was sishkom little events for chemistry, however in this time until all coincide :)
So that time 28 December can be borrow boldly :)

Last edited by Юля (Jan 11 2007 12:50:05)

Another moment: The ranking debriefing solyarov. Because Limits diesel were on some time delayed, next Next like would was Iriani. You, JUlja, brilliant that themselves so actively just tuning in Limits his diesel, but me seems need to all same in order lists. That about this think Rainbow and itself Iriani?

Flushed? Girls?
That you say?

I think, that Next Iriani. Yulia, excuse, but you will have wait. "The first word more expensive second."

Narrator: "Yulia, I not had envisaged, that my turn so times. And will come! So I'm placing its, according to waiting lists, and your solyar let will, if in the process thought will encounter - the can be and in parallel with my fling their here :)

Iriani wrote:

if in the process thought will encounter - the can be and in parallel with my fling their here

, too, is true!

'm using Ravnodomnuyu system, orby those that highlights in his topic.

Catches in eyes -ognennyy trigon 1 (Eyup) -9 (Sat) -5 (Wen) in solyare. This says about obtaining Diploma, creative way success, a new should we expect. Status. Ending the, the outcome (Sat) in 9 forge the That narabotala- atoning :)
Jupiter manages 6 st Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal - this still and anonymity on successful purchases of status (sorry for wording), successful device on work. About this same signals this same trigon under imposing on birth map. 2-6-10.
Would care will have nevertheless, but you not beautiful, think, burden.
Venus in 5 st (pleasure, in joy), BUT: The sun (Chinese system-or 9 th in Natale) 90 Jupiter, the pluto -mozh, what discontent, sensations pressure from.
"Intense" work) The Wall, earning goes. But nevertheless, material questions will relevant in next year (moon in than 2 st, Chinese system-economy will 1 st)

Stomach thread trip far-thread far. Very a cool)

Remember, that you told, that has become to drive. For personal transport replies 3 th house. See accumulation planets in opposition to Saturn devouring his children. Are possible of a breakdown what in auto, will have be investing, laying out major reserves.

Here is. I rested emphasis.
Recall, that this concerns period roughly with the mid-September 2006- until middle. September 2007.

What good emphasis :D
But as thinking, performance official formalizing the relations and conceiving-sponsored?
Simply'm on direktsiyam types combine with vami in 5 House, this activates my axis 5-11
Because for conceiving still and 4 house need, and Long, then'm and their - in late year types still Sitting in connecting with vami makes trine to my natalnoy those respects (from 5 at home) + to Mars makes sekstil Neptune and is obtained very even the Beautiful the, I perishing not say pro compound direktsionnoy Venus (blood regardless 5) with natalnym Sun behaves similarly in 10 House

Interestingly will test in late next year - that same forecast)

Orbis actions managements two years (year before precise, year - After). In one 20.47 is obtained, "is placed" two diesel, - need to look which of solyarov confirms 20.47.

Narrator: "Yulia, let rubles that in direktsiyakh look!

Virgin of, can start and my solyar view, and?
And the 2 month remained :)

Narrator: "Yulia, not worry, very soon start. :) I can even tomorrow. Because with Irinym solyarom like ended more-less. Only if what questions she has will.

So start, Narrator: "Yulia, rasmatrivat your solyar. As Narrator: "Yulia is true wrote higher:

Asts diesel in like him too? In 6 Housemy radiksa - in the new solyarnom year increases activity human, his fostering leadership, emerges pull to broaden their opportunities. Much of activity headed on its own health, departure for their the body, bookcrossing.com for nutrition also on work, daily labor. Can be anonymity on the, that I do work? blood regardless saltire .The Asts - Jupiteris in 1 solyarnom House - that I regard on anonymity good opportunities in self-development. March and McCain-Evers also was interviewed describe such position, as completing education and device on service (in Natale Jupiter in 6 House). And still. Need to follow weight

Initiatives human so same will directed on sphere of education, can be travel, any legal questions.
Asts with 90 MC, IC glad. And 60,120 MC, IC with- initiatives human encounter support in socio-professional sphere and in family, but under this can beget tense situation in these areas.
Jupiter with makes aspects of to points diesel:
120 Saturn (in 8, upr.2), 60 Neptune (in 2, soupr.3)- boon to financial inputs and obtain income, as however already wrote Narrator: "Yulia. Truth, as me seems, position natalnogo Saturn in 5 House hardly can foster loses another gains in lottery.
90 Uranus (in 3, upr.3), 90 the Sun (in 3 st with, upr.9 st with, in 10 st only for concrete., upr.3 only for concrete.)- again same to quote of, because agree with its intepretatsiey

give nozhidannye trouble and friction in rubbing shoulders with rubbing shoulders with neighbors, close relatives, brother, for example? Also I this regard, as obstacles or the need many work for obtain Diploma and graduate studies. And also problems with mobile devices, computers, ICE automobile

Accident if and will, then small and on own negligence, so that here all from client depends.
Sekstil from Uranus with those respects with can give unexpected support women, aid in addressing problems 3 th homes. T. K. Moon Since in an, can be suggest, that woman will older by age, perhaps mother.

Forth ICJ with in Libra in 4 glad. House- will have to engage in family affairs apparently together with partner, can be technical joint homes.
ICJ with makes aspects of to points radiksa:
90 Jupiter (in 6, upr.6)- perhaps plans client on repair and establishing life not manages entirely incarnate in life, camping on K. They will do so his opportunities. So same the need to engage in family affairs can impede broaden opportunities in professional sphere.

the. MC with Venusis in Ovne in 4 House Since and is mired in 11 natalnyy, that even more emphasizing subject family affairs, so say promotes decorate them family sites of, the friendship communicate verbally in House. Likely some the spontaneity in these issues, discontinuous activity. Because and in Natale and in solyare Venus is upr.5 th homes, then version of jurnalistki about pregnancy on my view has real founding.
Venus with makes aspects of to points radiksa:
90 Long (in 1 st in soed. With kuspidom 2 th homes, upr.1,2)- likely family affairs will require additional spending and will create some emotional tension.
60 Venus (in 9 st, upr.5,11)- derive communication with someone from afar, can be Ouite a trip to relatives or with relatives, at all as something connected with family. Likely influence young women on recognition merit or encouragement rights.
By points diesel:
120 types (in 1-with, upr.11,12 with, popad. In 6 glad.)- changes in family life occur in ties with transformatsiyami the most human, his daily life and work in camping on CHAMPION Likely any role in these change can play a friends, desire to human work on the future, narabatyvat so say potential. Switching back on radiksnyy trine these planets (in radikse types in 5, soupr.5)- ah very strongly stands out theme 5 inside- and this again same children, love, pleasure. And around the this will foster meaning this aspects in solyare.
60 Neptune (in 2 st House with, soupr.3, popad. In 9 th glad, 60 Mercury (in soed. With 3 st with, upr.7,9, popad. In 9 th glad.)- perhaps obtaining income from real estate. Magik, intuition in financial issues especially when they are linked with family affairs. Harmonious communication with partner. Likely forging any something legal documents, associated with home or family affairs. Under this insurance is radiksnyy sekstil Venus with famous Neptune Fountain - (in 6, upr.10), that can lead to order arising on work neptunianskogo character, to the same constraints with areas of 9 th homes.

Continuation of should.

I tomorrow some favors, requisition. All the more, Tanja on Saturdays to my computer not has access, seems.

Truth, as me seems, position natalnogo Saturn in 5 House hardly can foster loses another gains in lottery.

Here is this pity)

As and in Natale and in solyare Venus is upr.5 th homes, then version of jurnalistki about pregnancy on my view has real founding.

But as would be a little more specific its determine? On direktsiyam? And on those respects with can be whether determine, when the likelihood pregnancy higher?

that can lead to order arising on work neptunianskogo character, to the same constraints with areas of 9 th homes.

Like would hope, that me after practice leave manager of on projects in my firm, which busy greater part of creative activities, then Presents - neptunianskoy + there influence 9 homes, too, it's a heck of)

Will be even comments on this or already is worth move to 4.7 homes?

Personal life: I agree with Peace, that cannot be ignore ASTs with Oh Long with in 1 forge the However, I.M.H.O.,, if would with the Moon incorporated DSTs, on my view, this was would more natural in subject marriage.

, uh, pulled out from themes Iron (ethnic group)
I have solyarnaya Long combine with Dsts - plus in version of odruzhennya?

Narrator: "Yulia, if och want and there is near understandable who, then can be not wait moon on DSTs :D
On fact've given and somebody.
Moon on dsts - Braque in men, the emergence of zhentsiny-wife.

I will assume to you today in subject, a little bit of a wait still. Now. Maybe, you I with Iroy'll finish making the and return in staff.

Юля wrote:

Me this know that reminds? On Jerome K. Jerome "that in in boat, not believing dogs": I found have themselves all disease, reading reference book :rolleyes: (not offense! :rolleyes: )

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki