Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki

-2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki

Posts 21 to 40 of 60

Narrator: "Yulia, if och want and there is near understandable who, then can be not wait moon on DSTs
On fact've given and somebody.

At all something not want, I from marriage already 5 years Y otkreschivayus)
Me well suits civilian marriage, but husband civilian very wants precisely in this year cathedral and scrolling the relations officially)
Exactly, because and want ad testimony - will it or not)

“I don’t this know that reminds? On Jerome K. Jerome "that in in boat, not believing dogs": I found have themselves all disease, reading reference book (not offense!)

I not offense taken :)
Simply amusing surveillance on astrological forums made (obobschayu)
From whom there is real partner, all in order with personal lives - those Y strive to "cool the housing price", nourished German - not. Ah that you so is indecent happy. Likely nothing you not shines. All of this illusions your
And who comes ask pro personal life, marriage only in plans distant, hairs then or and in dreams - those are beginning inspiring optimism, type is about. All soon will be. Lesse all find in map, soon will and married, and children, and prAsto zhenskAe happiness

This that? Again typically the Russian trait spare no accident? And women with successful personal lives aiiaeou and "on land lower"?
As think?

me well suits civilian marriage, but husband civilian very wants precisely in this year cathedral and scrolling the relations officially)

So in than the problem, Yulia? If not like it or, so.
What we search for? Let seek have him!
Believe, if and will at all marriage with this partner, then not strongly allocated, and seek his particularly not worth. So realized, that you already long together live?! Or am mistaken?!

Юля wrote:

this that? Again typically the Russian trait spare no accident? And women with successful personal lives aiiaeou and "on land lower"?
As think?

Yes there is no, of course.

So in than the problem, Yulia? If not like it or, so.
What we search for? Let seek have him!
Believe, if and will at all marriage with this partner, then not strongly allocated, and seek his particularly not worth. So realized, that you already long together live?! Or am mistaken?!

Yes, together live already 5 years, this summer will 6)
The problem is, that goes pressure from all sides, in including and with his hand, have that need to scrolling the relations, use children, and this year him seems super optimal, because all material and housing questions already virtually solved)

Have him in this solyare Asts with is mired in 7 house :), moreover solyarnyy Asts in Libra
And Venus with on kuspide natalnogo 5 House, Jupiter on kuspide 10
To natalnomu Dsts trine Pluto with from 10 homes

In direktsiyakh Mercury with Sun behaves similarly combine (Merk - manages 4 home, and the Sun - 7)
Venus combine with SU, and Saturn with portions

Narrator: "Yulia, pro pregnancy, of course, need to still rubles that and progression watch. Here is will finish solyar, let's see. :)

Virgin of, if honestly, I has lost plan debriefing solyarov :sorry: Nobody remembers far we his stuffed me? That in real House, that in digitally.

Nevertheless'll put their 5 kopecks. On vysheizlozhennomu, on-my, at all add nothing to acquire! Exhaustively! Narrator: "Yulia, pro pregnancy clarify need to, of course, analyzing denials 5 homes. Although moon with. Let's see however. And better, if all pans out. Then the likelihood higher.

So. Planet in angular homes diesel. In 1 st Jupiter examined, there remained have us types. In Natale nah. In 5 st, Chinese system. 5 forge the In map with in 1 st, Chinese system. 11, 12. Events year will wear trudnoupravlyaemyy character, kverenta life "will pose" before fact (1930), interlinked with sphere love and children. Yulia, it seems on pregnancy at all something. ???? I have such a sense of, that this deal will as something ein, but flushed st forge the Nevertheless you not immediately this is so say you will find yourself (types Chinese system. 12 forge the Flushed st st. Hidden goes process.
On plans and dreams kverenta will exert influence emotions, kverent will excessively pass through about their hopes and prospects. Aspects of Pluto:
60 Venus glad. And 120 Venus with: Aside from themes children, which unambiguously aktsentirovana in map, not Context deny opportunity travel (Venus glad. In 9 st, types with Chinese system. 12 st). About this same says and 60 with v (Chinese system. 7 and 9-with, nah. On kuspide 3 th) - can you gonna go in wedding journey?
90 Mercury glad. (In 10 st, Chinese system. 4, 12 glad.): Difficulties and tests in family and sotsіumі, associated with files and the regularly. Will repeat, that events wear trudnoupravlyaemyy character, have kverenta can description a sense of, that from it nothing not depends. Here will help concentration of attention and maximal osoznannost underway.
About Neptune (Chinese system. 10 st, nah. In 6 st): Yes, very it seems on creativity, with as officially ioi?ieaiio? work. Is worth be little tighter to official works on work, camping on K. All same Neptune manages 10 forge the Yulia, what you in psychology not went?

In 4 st House with Venus (Chinese system. 5, 10 st with, in Natale Chinese system. 5 st, soupr. 11 th, nah. In 9 st): And cannot be this endowment, the as completing training (with perspective pereplyasa 4 and 9 th homes)?
Aspects of Venus with:
90 Long glad. (The. 1 st, nah. In 1 st) - amorous affairs kverenta will be greeted misunderstanding in family, emotional state of also can be intense.
60 Venus glad. - unambiguously will rise female attractiveness.
60 Mercury with - aptly incapable communication, contacts, trip, especially with partner.

In 7 st with casually glad. 120 Mars: Ah here without comments. Development kverenta stems with partner relations.
This that concerns planets in angular homes diesel. It seems and on marriage, and on children.

Now (as told Lilia: Times solyar, means, look the Sun) quick! In what side will goes build up an own existance kverenta. And goes she in sphere of 3 th homes, for the Sun in 3-with, Chinese system. 3 st glad., 9 st with and soupr. 8 th with. Events year will closely linked with commute, the regularly, perhaps in this will initiated theme of strangers money. Again same near is worth Uranus Oh casually, Uranus Chinese system. 9 st glad. And because in radikse Uranus nah. In 6 st, then these events will are linked with work. Yulia, not pokatish whether you abroad? Recollect in what signs have you ASTs with!
Aspects of sun with:
120 Mars - relations with men (oops) will solidify easily and happily (and quickly!)
120 Long - family, too, in a whole will undoubtedly grimace at.

Until all.

Linen, on-my plan debriefing solyarov in topic "solyary participants"

3) Planet Since in angular homes SB with aspects to only for concrete. And solar arrangement points

In the first House diesel are Jupiter and types
Jupiteris a head of saltire .The 1 homes, makes trine to Saturn devouring his children (blood regardless 2 with at home) in 8 House, squares to Sun (blood regardless 9 with at home) and Uranus (blood regardless 3 with at home) in 3 House and sekstil to Neptune sextile in than 2 House

To natalnym planets only quadrature (disambiguation) to Sun (blood regardless 3 at home) in 10 House

typesis a head of 11 and 12 with homes, makes trine to the produce markets (blood regardless 5, 6 and 10 with homes) in 4 House, sekstil to Old (blood regardless 7 at home) in 3 House and quadrature (disambiguation) to Sun (blood regardless 9 with at home) in 3 House

To natalnym planets compound with Neptune - (blood regardless 10 at home) in 6 House, sekstili to Venus (blood regardless 5) in 9 House and Pluto in 5 House, quadrature (mathematics) to Old (blood regardless 4 and 12 homes) and Sun (blood regardless 3 at home) in 10 House

Roughly can prointerpretirovat so:
In this year is happening enlargement opportunities in sphere money, material sphere at all. Succeed can be investment, contributions, also can be the indication on increase profits partner.
Problems can arise on axis 3-9, camping on E. With while practical, commute on short distances, as option with ICE automobile, communicating with neighbors, males friends, and also means communication. Here is only problems and tension what kind of. Because Jupiter is a head of 1 with homes, then can be from-for my own character, my activity?
Also can be obstacles with promotion in career development sphere, with crunch Diploma. Will have here attach the many effort.

Further. Types. From 1 homes and all his aspects of interpret as desire for change and transformations in many areas life.
Succeed will change in family life, change status, can be change seats of residence, for example, superficial repairs, purchases of new things. Sekstil to Old in 3 House can show on signing a documents, associated with partner relations (Merk - blood regardless 7), and again same see instructions on obstacles in sphere 3-9 homes (
Aspects of to natalnym planets show, that 1--% will change in sphere daily responsibilities, at work. Perhaps the first work, with quite a trophy, with career prospects. Sekstili to elements 5 homes show on VOZMOZhNOSTI pregnancy, on increase interest to "child" sphere, to 26C. Can be an entertainment trip abroad.

Roughly so. Udwarthanam, who than can))

On Jupiter - emerge new opportunities and prospects, associated with crunch education, but for success will have show the performer quality, in the process will happen enlargement Burger King recently responsibilities (I here attempted to reassess, can way to and the rogue, but interestingly test, then I shall state). Squaring with Sun behaves similarly - difficulties and tension in respect both and displaying the own intentions and decisions, associated with overseas commute and education. Nevertheless, it is this sphere will require attention and activity nativa (regard something solyar), under knowing approach to originating hardship rises resursnost and the likelihood achievements and both (modicum and difficult all this may be). Events spheres 3 th homes prove hauled, unintended, with odd. However trine mile trek to Saturn offers additional resources that give events reliability and deter from excessive spontaneity.
In a whole, given a badge of on ASTs, can be still times say, that in this year kverent will become more Postanschriften, open new JUKI, optimistic and fair. And still. Kverentu will have tinker as should, but, mostly, on its initiative.
On Pluto me like more you could say,, higher all wrote.

Yulia, what you in psychology not went?

So type neperspektivno was on the very moment)
And at all something I always wanted psychologist be, with children and by teenagers work + family couples)

Yulia, not pokatish whether you abroad? Recollect in what signs have you ASTs with!

Um, ah if only for a holiday)
We as times plan in wedding journey just wave his little))

Aspekty sun with:
120 Mars - relations with men (oops) will solidify easily and happily (and quickly!)
120 Long - family, too, in a whole will undoubtedly grimace at.

Flax, and after all is obtained, that the Sun will always be these planet aspektirovat)
Means, always I have will successful relations with men and harmony in family?

Girls, tomorrow I to you join you and carry ``debriefing, if you, of course, today me not June :)

Tanya, I very await the yours opinion :)

JUlja, I wildly errori :bb:, but today not finished the, that wanted posting on what you want solyaru. And to do half, I as something not love. So that'll post an in Monday, (homes I have betting with your social network there is no).

Ah that OK, will continue. Position planets in angular homes combined with their aspects we examined and even several times. :) Regulations sun, too,. Now consider the rest planet combined with restraints by homes.

Moon with in 2 House with, Chinese system. 8-with (is mired in 7 only for concrete.) - fiscal position can such changes, with rather positive. Presumably this will spring with partner, his finances, and so same family affairs. So same credible unwarranted growth compose support from women (Long 60 Uranus with).
Moon with 60 Saturn only for concrete. (In 5, upr.7 st) - again same highlights a positive dynamic in material wealth--anything in ties with partner. So same this may be preparation material base with hand partner for birth child.
At all progress progressive moon diesel in for days since diesel on 2-was heard home with and 7-was heard natalnomu highlights the importance of for emotional comfort client stability in partnerships, and finding moon in an evidence suggests in favor of order and worldly embodiment in life all, that stems with marriage made and family.
Under this 7 and 8 homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal intercepted 2 st home SB -finansovye, material interests pass leybmotivom through partnership relations and supreme transformation. So same this bad one position for 69.38 money.

Mars with in 2 st House with, upr.4 st with (is mired in 8 only for concrete. In soed. With kuspidom 9 th) - activity in as investments s. Issues, investment money (good option real estate), so same fiscal position, a function from men. Can increase spending on house, family or same in ties with the far-trip.
Mars with 90 Saturn only for concrete. (In 5, upr.7) - can arise disagreements with partner about 69.38 funds or other spending.
Mars with 60 Uranus only for concrete. (In 6 st, upr.9 st) - activity in work, associated with sphere 9 th homes (how I understood, JUlja, you precisely such work planning on obtain). Can be income, which will comfortable unexpected.

Neptune with in 2 st House with, upr.3-with (popad. In 9 only for concrete.) - can be financial questions, associated with overseas FARC trip. So same can be any ambiguities in sphere education, any complexity, that require financial investment. (Can will have give palms?)
Aspects of Neptune's consort with to Jupiter and Venus were considered higher.
Neptune with 180 Saturn with (in 8 st House with, upr.2 st) - this aspect of is long-term (already was in the past year), and in this year he emphasizing axis 2-8 homes. Under this Saturn 120 Jupiter with in 1 House, so I think the opposition will make only some anxiety in financial affairs, perhaps associated with FlatLux expectations profits or unclear information, a mistake in documents (Neptune upr.3 st with).

Mercury on kuspide 3 th homes with, is mired in 9 nat.- emphasis on intellectual activities in sphere education. Manages 7.9 homes with - that can to talk about trip with partner, and so same about aid another person (not necessarily partner) in matters training.
Aspects of Mercury with tend and Pluto with were considered higher.
Mercury with in soed. With tend only for concrete. In 9 st, upr.5,11 only for concrete. - it seems on derive journey, embodiment of hopes about education.
So same Mercury with 120 types only for concrete. (In 5, upr.5 st), 60 Neptune only for concrete. (In 6 st, upr.10 st), 90 Mars only for concrete. (In 5, Chinese system. 11), and in Natale Mercury 90 Neptune and 120 Mars:
Trip will connected fondly, entertainment has, communicating with favorite man, truth can be some disagreements, but natalnyy trine of Mercury with vami will help agree and fruitfully conduct time. There is still one option interpretations these aspects of as love correspondence or flirtation with someone from afar, but in the context Yulinoy life this as something not very likely looks. Only that if partner somewhere leaves to go on while, … So same will an appendix intelligence client in sphere neptunianskoy work, truth here can be problems, associated with family or whatever something curtail the circumstances (natalnyy squaring of Mercury and Neptune, Mercury Chinese system. 12.4 homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal).
Uranium in 3 st House was so same considered higher.

Now a bit about position homes SB in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal:
4 house to 10 only for concrete. - the importance of family affairs, their influence on position rights.
5 house with in 11 only for concrete., 11 house with in 5 st only for concrete. In soed. With Pluto nat.- pleasure from friendly communication, embodiment plans and hopes, change and transfrmatsii in ties fondly or children.
6 with in 11 only for concrete. - implementation hopes, associated with work, new Clextral, and so same health.
7 with in 12 only for concrete. - partnership relations can limit freedom client, so same this may be exodus partner, his unavailability on while,.
8 with in 12 only for concrete. In soed. With Asts. Intercepts 1 and 2 homes nat.- highlights the importance of change and transformation in this year, mostly they will are linked with family lives (8- in Raque). ???? in most his they will occur on initiative the most human, although in some sense can his limit or be perceived so. Financial side so same will be affected by entirely.
9 with in 3 only for concrete. - studies, trip, contacts, the nearby and long drives.
12 with in 5 only for concrete. - restrictions in ties with severe, secret amorous ties.
Ah here is like would all. Now can be to calculus step moon and its progressive aspects of move.

All Hi! Clesed step moon with

The speed moon – 13, 25, in month – 1.1

Aspects of moon:

Mart (14, 5 Capricorn) - Oh DSTs glad., 45 Venus glad., 150 K3 / K9 glad.
April (15, 62) – 60 Uranus with
My (16,7) 60 casually with
June (17.8) 60 Saturn glad., 45 K6 / 135 K12 (mountain) glad.
July (18.9) –
Augustus (20) – 150 Saturn with, 90 K5 / K11 with - JUlja, pay attention on this month in terms of pregnancy
September (21,2) – 120 ICJ / 60 IC with
October (22,2) – 135 IC / 45 ICJ glad.
Czechoslovak November (placed 23.3) 60 the Sun glad. And with
December (24.4) –
January (25,5) – 60 Mars glad., 135 casually glad., 90 Venus with
February (26.6) – 180 Long glad.

Narrator: "Yulia, something you Perhaps strongly busy. Interestingly was would yours opinion to know on concern to written us :)

Tanya, I already Very explained)
I tomorrow on the morning, in Saturday write, that I think
Very get tired. :(

All good morning
And more thank you for ``debriefing diesel and patience :)

fiscal position can such changes, with rather positive. Presumably this will spring with partner, his finances, and so same family affairs. So same credible unwarranted growth compose support from women

So same this may be preparation material base with hand partner for birth child.

This it is likely, because to Spring, closer to 135MW by April month is expected another raising salaries have my men
Plus, in April same my mother intends to to come in Visitors on couple of weeks and, too, invest its adds in the creation us country’s cozy elite housing :)

Indeed we already otkalydvaem money on future set and the birth of child

So same this bad one position for 69.38 money.

And, too, plan invest money in project Investment insurance, here all dissimilar

activity in work, associated with sphere 9 th homes (how I understood, JUlja, you precisely such work planning on obtain). Can be income, which will comfortable unexpected.

At all, I plan to remain in firm, the main destination activities which is production advertising
I want to remain there on office manager on IT projects, and then and higher)

So same can be any ambiguities in sphere education, any complexity, that require financial investment. (Can will have give palms?)

Palms - hardly, on latest rate University so to risk cannot be
And here is Mess with diploma and files may well be, us already are beginning head confuse with various bureaucratic paperwork

emphasis on intellectual activities in sphere education. Manages 7.9 homes with - that can to talk about trip with partner, and so same about aid another person (not necessarily partner) in matters training.

, too, perhaps, we and trip plan
And I plan in this year allow on training seminars managers :)

love correspondence or flirtation with someone from afar, but in the context Yulinoy life this as something not very likely looks. Only that if partner somewhere leaves to go on while, …

Deal in is, that one very a close me man (can be said, a favorite, although and not my partner) is now in other country
So can this is worth view as his return?

Now a bit about position homes SB in homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal:

Indeed, all affects precisely those spheres life, which clearly will activated in this year
Many of those diesel are beginning the jukebox already now, for example, a new the collective, from which I virtually in delighted :)
The importance of financial spheres, for perishing very much money will have spend in this year, hope on the first earnings my personally
And, of course same, change in family sphere

Now about those respects

Aspekty moon:

Mart (14, 5 Capricorn) - Oh DSTs glad., 45 Venus glad., 150 K3 / K9 glad.

Activation issues partnership, but 45 Venus - problems with partner?
150 3-9, a repeat of any something situations past in sphere 3-9 homes?

April 2008. (15, 62) – 60 Uranus with

Good opportunities in sphere 3 homes?

My (16,7) 60 casually with

Again same good opportunities in any something intentions, advances?
As times in May I have ends period practice, perhaps whether consider it the indication on proposal to remain in this companies on further work? And opportunities successful protection the report on practice?

June (17.8) 60 Saturn glad., 45 K6 / 135 K12 (mountain) glad.

Opportunities cash revenues, but difficulties in daily work (they indeed can be, camping on K. In June will protection Diploma)?

July (18.9) –
December (24.4) –

This that means? That months nothing special not stand out?

Augustus (20) – 150 Saturn with, 90 K5 / K11 with - JUlja, pay attention on this month in terms of pregnancy

Necessarily, always she has dreamed conceiving child in August. Why something :yes:

September (21,2) – 120 ICJ / 60 IC with
October (22,2) – 135 IC / 45 ICJ glad.

Activation axis 4-10. At all, we set plan on the beginning of October, 12 the number of :)

November (placed 23.3) 60 the Sun glad. And with

Good opportunities in sphere 3-9 and 10, can be unfortunate month for advance in career, month successful transactions?

January (25,5) – 60 Mars glad., 135 casually glad., 90 Venus with

'm lost)

February (26.6) – 180 Long glad.

And this? Too emotionally napryazhennnyy month? Although if tickles become pregnant in August, unsurprisingly, February will thus)

Last edited by Юля (Feb 10 2007 11:24:54)

Have you questions on solyaru still there is? :rolleyes: Direction of the, progression cut to disco let us?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki