Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki

-2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki

Posts 41 to 60 of 60

Let us, of course)

Me like would still confirm prospective month marriage and conceiving

Then need to look not rubles that, and profektsii. Time will, have a look-see.

love correspondence or flirtation with someone from afar, but in the context Yulinoy life this as something not very likely looks. Only that if partner somewhere leaves to go on while, …
Deal in is, that one very a close me man (can be said, a favorite, although and not my partner) is now in other country
So can this is worth view as his return?

Can and so, and can this precisely communication on distance with him. At all, JUlja, thank you for frame a detailed the answer on our with Lena dressing. :) Feedback the link very is important. Especially pleased, that most foreseeable events confirms, means not for good reason sought. :)

Ah here is solyar and fierce :rolleyes:
133333334 for lunch in cafes with a group of colleagues. As much as 5 beautiful, smart men
In as)

JUlja, here is see that is obtained. In solyare the opposition Neptune in 2 st, Saturn in 8 forge the I on it about transformation. Need to look more small tranzity, there certainly was something, that precipitated a this aspect of. Further. Neptune with in than 2 st with 90 Saturn glad., Chinese system. 2 th with. Then, Saturn to itself very in M., although in Natale Saturn in 5 forge the Not disorderly this event connotation 5 th? And look out. Squaring K2 to the produce markets glad.

You know, 'm your post "novolunnyy" aprelevskiy:
"Me vygode is mired in 11 house
In of increasing raskhodyaschemsya with the Moon and skhodyaschemsya shall with tend
Salesmanship underway goes, not otherwise)
As would problems in domestic life not triggered))
But - still and trine skhodyaschiysya with Selena - law of averages there will help)

And blood regardless, when the moon changes - Mars on my in the delegation. In connecting.
And skhodyaschemsya shall with Jupiter
Until me the likes) "and think, that raskhodyaschiysya squaring with the Moon (2 th house) and perishing those more sekstil with tend! - give could not. And perishing those more plans your (11 home), the future this disrupt raze not can.

Moon in map with in April have you sekstilit to Uranus in 3 st with. , too, not option. Yes, bluntly instead asked task. Neptune here tried to.

Flax,., thanks, not like would, to the entire year was thus in the financial terms of)
And that thinking pro lunar (series)? There retro Saturn accurately on kuspide 2 homes? Can be this he tried to?

Юля wrote:

Len,., thanks, not like would, to the entire year was thus in the financial terms of)

JUlja, I think, such large aspects of ask trend, say so. But something their precipitated a sobytiyno and here is this something need to find and understand.

Юля wrote:

and that thinking pro lunar (series)? There retro Saturn accurately on kuspide 2 homes? Can be this he tried to?

Think, that not only lunar (series). But, honestly! Not know. Will come Tanja in Monday,, will talk it over. Can be, still someone will offer their version of. In general, do understand.
I have in is year this the opposition was gaming axis 1-7 homes. Nothing. Survived. What solyary, JUlja, we only not extremities were united by and this of weathering :)

Girls, and that happened? That you are looking for in solyare?

Tatiana, April was the hugely difficult in the financial terms of
Came incomprehensible accounts, were unintended spending sprees and one theft of money

In general, had to dragging I result))

Understandable. If interestingly my opinion, have a look-see-write.

Narrator: "Yulia, and can be to know date theft?
About confusing plethora of worthy accounts-this of course Neptune, about this we somewhere wrote give me an exploded view diesel (pro ambiguities with files and finances). And lunar (series) on 27.03 indeed could be a triggering mechanism, camping on K. In it this the opposition there again same axis 2-8, plus still Mars joined Neptune sextile in 8.

April 2008. (15, 62) – 60 Uranus with
My (16,7) 60 casually with

Important events:
In April-May was made renovating is thorough-cosmetic
Moreover, in May was successfully protected professional practice in University

June (17.8) 60 Saturn glad., 45 K6 / 135 K12 (mountain) glad.

Trip on recreation abroad
Protection and obtaining Diploma)

Iriani wrote:

catches in eyes -ognennyy trigon 1 (Eyup) -9 (Sat) -5 (Wen) in solyare. This says about obtaining Diploma, creative way success, a new should we expect. Status. Ending the, the outcome (Sat) in 9 forge the

Iriani wrote:

stomach thread trip far-thread far.

Татьяна wrote:

the Initiative human so same will directed on sphere of education, can be travel,

wrote:

Tatyanavozmozhno plans client on repair and establishing life not manages entirely incarnate in life, camping on K. They will do so his opportunities.

Ah exactly, renovating and cannot be to end. His can be only stop :)

Татьяна wrote:

Ouite a trip to relatives

Радуга wrote:

not Context deny opportunity travel

Радуга wrote:

In 4 st House with Venus (Chinese system. 5, 10 st with, in Natale Chinese system. 5 st, soupr. 11 th, nah. In 9 st): And cannot be this endowment, the as completing training (with perspective pereplyasa 4 and 9 th homes)?

Ah in a whole we are trapped quite accurately. :)
JUlja, but as, I'm sorry, with severe?

JUlja, but as, I'm sorry, with severe?

Until raze
But still 8 months before the end of this diesel)

Юля wrote:

until raze
But still 8 months before the end of this diesel)

Boom wait :)

Augustus (20) – 150 Saturn with, 90 K5 / K11 with - Narrator: "Yulia, pay attention on this month in terms of pregnancy

As would nor was funny
But with August six, I get out on a new work - abrupt and schmoozer
Russians, Hi you, have us the joint Lithuanian and-rossiykaya company :D

So that until, unfortunately, pregnancy will have postpone although would until winters-Spring 2008

Юля wrote:

but with 6 August I get out on a new work - abrupt and schmoozer

We you congratulations to!

Юля wrote:

as would nor was funny

Still not evening. ;) Even still August not came the.

A not evening. Even still August not came the.

Ah now. Maybe, you something in the coming six months as least plans effeminate are on the back burner :)

Oktyabr (22,2) – 135 IC / 45 ICJ glad.
Czechoslovak November (placed 23.3) 60 the Sun glad. And with
December (24.4) –

October - weddin ',, official forging marriage, change reverie attended by
Czechoslovak November - raising at work with improving responsibility and burden, but and raising salaries
December - until the beginning of following vovzrascheniem disease, but I this eliminating with retro-vami in Raque. Directly))

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel jurnalistki