Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Our astrological the portraits

Our astrological the portraits

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Was tempted to open subject in of Life remarkable people, but then all same lowered his bar, subject open here. A slight's accession. Stargazer bailed on thought pro astrotsentr in Moscow. T. K. We Astrologers, then decided approached only to the problem updates for. All proved is offered conduct analysis natal carte astrologers this (and if will such, then and not this) Forum on subject:
- than man possesses initially, what his talent can useful under creating society,
- on what area astrology man better specialize: Natalnaya, sinastricheskaya, leading research institutes, khorarnaya and camping on D.,
- what this human can be offer the rest of the,
- as man will themselves feel in Collaborative with other candidates, with whom him need to thicker to interact,
- and camping on D. (here am asking show creativity.

You can start with me. Data: Ludmila 05.02.1970 time 16 :3 5 Propulsion Tambov.

Guys, you at all have come up with great magnet :) Sustained by both hands. On-my still such a nowhere not was :)

Boldly. :writing:

Lud_mila wrote:

Was tempted to open subject in of Life remarkable people

A good tempted to, this was would the, that need to :D Nu not increasingly lost! Where our not have you been gadding?!

Lud_mila wrote:

T. K. We astrologers, then decided approached only to the problem updates for.

Only so :glasses:.

My data: 06.03.1967 0600 Propulsion Kyrovograd (48.30 sec. Happier. 32.18 digits D.

Lud_mila wrote:

- on what area astrology man better specialize: Natalnaya, sinastricheskaya, leading research institutes, khorarnaya and camping on D.,

Perhaps this question the event. Suppose, that for forecasting more suited eastern Mercury (thought seeking help forward events) + a good aspect of Jupiter / Uranus (the favored forecast). Genethliacal - this with psychological tilt (tribute of modernity). Sinastriyu I would "authorized" man, who himself chained to dynamics his 7 homes (crazy’s organs is mila - you would engaged. And here is pro khorarnuyu nothing not I’d say, except one - need to would with the experience on-more.

Stargazer, something our theme popritikhla? Can together? Let's hold and just take, you - my map, I your? And the the rest not hurry us pits of dish about. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

A the the rest not hurry us pits of dish about.

Yes no one no one needs pits of dish about :), let us each other. Your map I already all their - quite itneresna for astrologer.

Zvezdochet wrote:

your map I already all their - quite itneresna for astrologer.

Can write couple of words, that saw?

Юра wrote:

Наверное это вопрос полемический. Допустим, что для прогнозирования более подходит восточный Меркурий (мысли забегают вперёд событий)+ хороший аспект Юпитер/Уран (удачный прогноз).

Юра wrote:

А вот про хорарную ничего не скажу

а не знаю, всего лишь предположение, может для трактовки хораров должен быть выражен Сатурн, его гармоничные аспекты  к Меркурию. Сатурн=Кронос-время.

для точности прогнозов и не только хораров, мне кажется тоже должна быть гармоничная связь Сатурн- Меркурий. Это мои предположения.

Ваши карты не смотрела, да я и не профессионал, но тема очень интересная!!! Обязательно над ними "помедитирую" :)

Лада wrote:

а не знаю, всего лишь предположение, может для трактовки хораров должен быть выражен Сатурн, его гармоничные аспекты  к Меркурию. Сатурн=Кронос-время.
для точности прогнозов и не только хораров, мне кажется тоже должна быть гармоничная связь Сатурн- Меркурий. Это мои предположения.

У меня оппозиция Меркурий Сатурн, да еще квадрат Меркурий Луна, который меня достает в последнее время по полной программе. Нельзя ничего сказать. Самые невинные и безобидные, с моей точки зрения, слова принимаются слишком серьезно. Недавно сказали, что у меня не слова, а заклинания. Каждый день выслушиваю, что когда-то, что-то, кому-то сказала, а человек неделю или больше над этим думает и делает выводы. Ой, замолкаю :canthearyou:
  А прогнозам помогает интуиция. ИМХО, тут важны аспекты Урана и Нептуна, а для терпения, абстрактности, и вообще умения мыслить  важен сильный Меркурий.

Helen wrote:

A projections helps intuition. In my opinion, here are important aspects of Uranus and Neptune's consort

I, too, after write office about this in love, because interpretation often passes on the brink of intuitions. I even thought: What that Astrologers in one way or another extent yasnovidtsy (yasnochuvstvovanie, yasnoznanie and camping on P.)

Helen wrote:

Wu me the opposition Mercury Saturn

Have my husband, too, this opozitsiya, but very strongly expressed Neptune and Uranus (have him a strong intuition) -- he talented astrologer.

I have trine from ekzaltirovannogo Saturn to Old in abode. Knowledge I have less, and forecasts often more accurately, but again same leaning on people on hunches (are indebted and Neptune and Uranus)

Was would, of course, interestingly watch maps astrologers, with traktovkami, predictions and car accidents this year which well am familiar. :)

Лада wrote:

может для трактовки хораров должен быть выражен Сатурн, его гармоничные аспекты  к Меркурию. Сатурн=Кронос-время.

Правильная вобщем то мысль. И Helen тоже конкретно высказалась (вспоминаю её Сатурн в ручке "корзины"). У моей супруги Сатурн стоит в ручке "пращи". Наиболее очевидное проявление, заметное всем окружающим - постоянный контроль (порядок в доме, одежде, питании, распорядке своего дня), т.е. выделенный Сатурн способен отследить очень многое в своём окружении. Наверное напряжённые аспекты к Сатурну будут окружающими восприняты как "вторжение" в их личную жизнь, а гармоничные наоборот привлекут страждущих разобраться со своим хаосом. Конкретно по напряжённому аспекту Сатурн-Меркурий хочу добавить - необходимо прояснять смысл слов и фраз с собеседником, т.е. делать стандартную процедуру "правильно ли я/вы вас/меня понял(и)".
А всё таки что "даёт" опыт, т.е. накопление опыта?

Юра wrote:

A increasingly ??? that "gives" experience, camping on E. Accumulation of experience?

Experience case so. For example, child falls in one and same place one times, breaks down the your knee, then the second time, but on the third (for someone tenth) he automatically failing that place or raises pace, to not fall. Have him developed on its implicit reflex, habit in this situation behave differently. Obviously here initiated Long. And case experience expense of sent to information, transition its number of in the quality of. Here is participating Mercury and his aspects of, respectively, ????? its thinking, way to and time accumulation experience.

And still there is such Sunny Jim Robert T. Kiyosaki, which books wrote pro What poor father,, the Rich father,. So here is in their books he teaches to acquire experience through action. I, when his smiled recognized seen an archetype Aries in life. It turned out he himself on Sun Aries!

Yesterday with husband chatting away comfortably on subject memorizing. He said fun thought, that some people, to be remembered something, for example, poem, need to on room walk. And still, perhaps, some necessarily need to burn thought hand, to include adopt the skin and finger at, to-paradise directly with brain connected.

Lud_mila wrote:

Yesterday with husband chatting away comfortably on subject memorizing. He said fun thought, that some people, to be remembered something, for example, poem, need to on room walk. And still, perhaps, some necessarily need to burn thought hand, to include adopt the skin and finger at, to-paradise directly with brain connected.

And I, I remember, on exams "smiled" with leaf. Mentally movement teterad with outline coming or the textbook and smiled. The good the visual memory. Works well for not times :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Our astrological the portraits