Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani

-2 Diesel fuel Iriani

Posts 1 to 20 of 93

IRA, am asking, if desire to still remained. Data as anywhere-can be here, can be us with us getting in lichku.

Lena, thank you for opening the themes!
Desire to pyshit)
As I understood, we will view in Platsiduse?! The main, perhaps, neponyatka - a bit different emphasis in Koch and Platsiduse. The opposition 2-8 and 3-9.

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 23 2006 19:55:12)

And place birth? And living in this moment? And all same, as me seems, clearer time birth need to would do.

clearer time birth need to would do.

Understand. This my-ailing theme. :bb:
Have different astrologers, different systems and schools differently. A bit, but all same) It die.
On this over another sbytiya see, so and wrote.

Il-, place birth. :rolleyes:

Yes perishing I denationalized. Me something clear, that in Petergof (town), and here is -ostalnym -Question :rolleyes:
This district St. Petersburg, suburb.

What year interested in? :rolleyes:

Here is how times think. The next. Although was option - the bagel (solarnyy), that view events, after all some already were.
The rest -Far away, and tasks decide what's on least revenues)
Still elect astropsychological in school, where moment offensive Solara - this his middle of. T. E. Events. Reflected in it are beginning shaped by and on-a bit go ranging for six months until birthday. But there and is viewed he different course.

Outcome: 2007god interested in (solyarnyy)

:rolleyes: July 2007-June 2008?

Lena!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Solar 2007
Because, according to their beliefs (until still), I would still d spiraling. 3.01.07- 3.01.08
Although understand, that wrong)

Iriani wrote:

3.01.07- 3.01.08

:rolleyes: Correction. July 2007-IYuL 2008?

Imbabers … Everyone will become clear)

-2 Diesel fuel 3.07.07 Gf: 16 :46: 2 of St.Petersburg (+ 4)
In this year I matter their dropping out (supposedly: In the early Spring and in the early summer).
The poor condition of father (rather psychological. Depressed). Him make already 2-defective operation on vidalennya any that little pip intestine. This about events life.

Now map.

Dimension year will in process and (1 th in 1 st), will appear new opportunities, ties with the emergence of a new status. Jupiter in 1 forge the
Asts diesel is mired on moon radiksa (upr.8) and combine could we talk from Jupiter, a head of 1 glad., which is in 10 forge the

Can be suggest some a new system values, any should we expect. Significance.
Involved 1 and 10 the – plays role should we expect. Achievements, new. “a tag on it ”, that whether. Trin Pluto from 1 th with tend and Saturn from 9 th. (Education?)

ICJ radiksa is in 10 st in Libra, as and in natalnoy map.
Combine with Pluto, Chinese system. 11, 12 saltire .The (and natalnogo). Any veiled public activities is aspiration year.

Bear whether any meaningful conceptual strain retroplanety (not RP) in solyarnoy map?
Only now tripped on this. Jupiter-Mercury -retro)
Until so. Lena and Tatiana, will try try spell out solyar, following sama ga Miteru in proposed options.
Hence questions:
1) orby planets as in Natale?
Nevertheless, write, please. Usually I I take: Squaring-6.5 trine -8 soedinenie- 8 the opposition 10 quintile -5 sekstil -4
If regard birth planet with solyarnoy, then there roughly – 4-5 gr. For all.

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 15 2006 02:40:33)

1) orby planets as in Natale?

I usually I take in solyare orby 5 grad. For Umstanden and 1 grad. For minor, for sun and moon + 1 grad. To this. For aspects of diesel with natalom, too, most. So us are taught in VShKA and practice shows, that these orby well work in describing situation on year.

Tanya upon a paper 9 currencies, so I today - the supervisor on kitchen.

So. ASTs with in 1 st glad., Sagittarius: Enlargement horizons, more opportunities for personal activity kverenta (1 th in 1 st), at all, in this year much will depend on initiatives rights. Rises activities, pursuit broaden it fringes, expansion. Many forces will attract very issues education, concentrates interest to travel, social status (Jupiter glad. In 10 st glad.

ICJ with in 10 st glad., Shield: Social activities will wear character interaction with partners, in affairs, perhaps, kverent will hesitate, fluctuate in choosing, long weigh the. Important for social vzaimozheystviya prove questions harmonious, a heart communication.

Aspects of:
ASTs with about Long rad.- will grow sensitivity, impressionability, little bit of vulnerability, volatility of sentiments. Given compound ASTs with and organic with, I would told so: On mood and well-being kverenta will have influence social ties, opportunities assertiveness themselves in society, enlargement worldview. Will rise optimism. There is the likelihood problems excess weight as way raising optimism (through food raise itself mood). In a whole optimism will rise. Initiatives kverenta will directed on sphere of family (Long), changes in it (in glad. Moon manages 8 st), the search opportunities use of strangers financial resources.

ASTs with 180 Venus (Chinese system. 5 and 10 st in glad.): Are possible misunderstanding with partners, forge the It comes. Will encounter motives deterring equilibrium, associated with social achievements. Important proves settlement of emotions. Girlfriends not tend to help in realizing ideas.

ASTs with 120 IC: Through initsiaitvy kverenta affairs homes would gain accelerated development. This until all, that I can say.

ASTs with 45 types: Influential people (perhaps leadership) will to intervene in affairs kverenta and deter initiatives. Perhaps kverentu want to get stage more actively, than him allowed would circumstances.

Types with in 1 st with: Events can evolve so, that kverent not always can on them affect, can arise a sense of, that its bears the flow of events. It is difficult grasping logic events, events wear connotation Absolute Predefinitions. On kverenta will have influence friends (types manages category: Of st of and in radikse and in solyare).

ICJ with Oh types glad.: Inevitable changes in social status kverenta, serious transformation social position, perhaps, parting with the usual and narabotannymi skills in profession. Friends will affect these processes, perhaps, widen any financial questions with their hand (types - significator 8 th at home). This same confirms and 120 with the Moon with (manages 8 st in map with). For homes need will money. Still immediately here same add 60 with Saturn in map with, manages 2 st: It seems not aid leadership.
ICJ with 60 types with: Townsome time for generate new skills and under examination sphere. In professional affairs a good service will have desire to and skill kverenta "keep language for teeth" and not dedicate outsiders in their affairs.

So. Further need to to consider planet in 4 and 7 homes maps with.

Iriani wrote:

Nesut whether any meaningful conceptual strain retroplanety (not RP) in solyarnoy map?

Bear, undoubtedly. Think, that here opportunity and the need deep-seated issues rethinking the themes, associated with the development and education. I have in past solyare Mars was retogradnym. So here is the name novel occurred with already familiar a man, camping on E. In is year new dating not was. Can and here you will have to deal with already well familiar "input", old the regularly and camping on D., but everywhere you look you on them on-a new.

I take in solyare orby 5 grad. For Umstanden and 1 grad. For minor

Tatiana, thank you. Stuck perenastroitsya in settings programs astrological and my storming :)

Lena, can be counter-moments, times teaching yours)

ASTs with 180 Venus (Chinese system. 5 and 10 st in glad. Girlfriends not tend to help in realizing ideas.

Here is here quite NEMA 11 th -druzey-comrades on branch has) Venus is any the Young woman prevents creative (5) implementation (10). Here is such a pleasant thing.
Emphasis on natalnoy opposition these planets 1-7. Underlining.

types with in 1 st with: Events can evolve so, that kverent not always can on them affect, can arise a sense of, that its bears the flow of events. It is difficult grasping logic events, events wear connotation Absolute Predefinitions. On kverenta will have influence friends (types manages 11 st and in radikse and in solyare).

Types is worth far from kuspida 1 th, hence influence not such a strong, a powerful.
I would straktovala as there is force, energy, circumstances spodvigayut (some pristine force).
Types manages still 12 st radiksa. Variant:underground friends, long drives, can be, those that more. Uh, w-w. Uranisty)

MC with Oh types glad.: Inevitable changes in social status kverenta, serious transformation social position, perhaps, parting with the usual and narabotannymi skills in profession.

Changes status or there is, or not. Kardinalnost.
Perhaps, can be simply say: The emergence of a new status. Climate existing.

On fact, this Solar drew attention on retroveschi.
Jupiter-upr.1 -retro. I regressing,’m gonna stay treading water in old? :fie: Thadd: I'm kidding. Interestingly) I got ant it was sufficient in seats, in which physical abilities given him, but not managed to visit. Remote what. Themes shall be from the past.

There are the likelihood problems excess weight

As only Jupiter penetrated in 1 th house, already managed to garner and a half kg.
Thank you, Lena, for warning. I take themselves in tough framework.
Expand boom slowly, and in other areas)

Iriani wrote:

Jupiter-upr.1 -retro. I regressing,’m gonna stay treading water in old?

There is no-no! Simply this will be time for more of deepening perception world.

Iriani wrote:

How only Jupiter penetrated in 1 th house, already managed to garner and a half kg.

That interestingly, I have aeacoaaoe Jupiter was in 1 st, aeacoaaoe Saturn. Changes in weight there is no. For me and this well :pardon:

Iriani wrote:

Probably, can be simply say: The emergence of a new status. Climate existing.

Ah can be and so. Although I in his defined by has been characteristics Pluto.

So, further we intended to consider position planets in 4 st and 7 st homes cards with.

4 th house withMars with Chinese system. 4 st with and soupr. 3 th with, in Natale is in 10 st, manages 4 st: Natural ability to kverenta these are, that realize its potential in society she can under influence strong of emotions, which are an idiosyncratic "tolkatelem" affairs kverenta. T. E. For kverenta is important the emotional engagement, in some sense emotions for it - this furnace, with the help which moves steam locomotive. In this year attention kverenta will especially attention has focused to sphere of emotions and family. Its activity will be more Christianized to roof sides life, than to social achievements. Year will be rich communicating, correspondence, nedalnimi commute outlived which will to dissent itself kverent. And the entire this activities will connected with personal experiences rights. Perhaps also, that this will be to dissent in role system security (4 th house - this after all still and system security).

7 th house withthe Sun with soupr. 8 th (house included), is in 8 st, in Natale manages 9 st and nah. In 8 st: Year will be an intricate time for samoproyavleniya and prinyatiy decisions. Kverentu will have survive a series of deep changes, associated with worldview and samoproyavleniem. Can be recommend pay attention on themes, associated with kritichnostyu as system protection deep-seated sensitivity. Awareness tormozyaschikh forget branding growth problems will lead to more the deep understanding own "I", and also relations with men (in Natale the Sun 90 Mars).

Mercury with runs seven st with and 9 st with, nah. In 7 st with, in Natale nah. In 7 st and soupr. 9 th: Contacts kverenta will are diverse and are voluminous. Partners will foster success in affairs (trine with Jupiter glad. Kverent pro-active in maintaining contacts from afar, this can letters, pattern, Internet. Perhaps, in this year will become urgent theme education (Merk stems with 9 st and "triniruet" with Jupiter), will appear opportunities to purchase practical skills Philadelphian knowledge.

IRA, I here is still on that attention directed. And in ties with Sun behaves similarly, and with v "definition there" 9 st house. In radikse he have you is in 29 Leo, he applies to a critical. I wanted you ask a leg up like this in inspection your maps. Could not would you find where any characteristic: 29 th degrees? Does me, this will make its connotation in mosaic your fate.

The next number our program will become Limits that interception routine, homes. Hope, by the time Tanja swum on its own from paper shaft :) I directly ??? imagine as she have (under this not losing its womanhood) struggles with waves reports, plans and smet :friends:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani